User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fancy Nancy

As a Citadel Grad it's nice to have an alumni as a member of congress, as a conservative I have my doubts it's going to work out well for us
View Quote

She is better than Joe Cunningham
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

snip
 NRA gives her a 92% score.
View Quote

They give Wayne a 100% rating.
Fuck the NRA
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
If you guys passed her in a shopping mall, you wouldn’t give her a second look. I guess she probably looks good for a congresswoman, but if you just want to oogle some lady politician because she is hot, and happens to be a conservative Republican, I would suggest Anna Paulina Luna.

I’m not saying she’s unattractive. In fact, she’s probably well above average for her age by today’s standards, but I can tell by that protruding belly that she doesn’t look good naked.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Would do!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Must be cold in those tunnels.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Nancy clearly has Dots candies for nips.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw in the black outfit on Twitter..

DAMNNNNN
View Quote

"Rubber shirts; leather skirts; and jars of Vaseline."
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]
lol, not hot at all. Suddenly every guy on here is from Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Aye Chihuahua!
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Face like a dude…Lauren Boebert for the win!
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#12]
She looks like Lake Bell!

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She is my representative and lives just down the road from us on IOP. She is super pro gun and shoots at the PSA ranges. She also has an independent streak and tends to get herself in trouble with the diehard conservatives.
View Quote

Dammit Jamin is that you? Slummin' on the Arfcom?  Empty your messages ... you're full.

With regard to Nancy Mace, she has more issues than just her so-called independent streak. She's played the hollywood feminist hero routine for too long.  And she's constantly saying that her car was keyed by MAGA Trump supporters on the IOP in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot when she was on her way to the Jammer ... which is complete and total bravo sierra.  She also claims her house has been vandalized by Trump supporters.  Yet she has zero proof ... which makes her a puppet of the libtwards which, btw, there are more libtards, by far, now living on the IOP than there are native Conservatives.  It's been that was since Carmine was mayor 30 years ago ... Dick Riley supporters and suckups all over the IOP these days who are far more likely to have run a shopping cart into her SUV than a MAGA supporter targeting her.  For that matter both of her ex's despise her and say she's a manipulative nutcase.

She makes it up as she goes to make herself look like the victim and that's off-putting.

Personally I do not find hernthe least bit attractive in person.  I get the light eye dark hair thing, I do, that's exactly my type ... my wife is dark haired green eyed ... and Mace's mouth, I get it, looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch .... but her constant butthurt victimhood posturing has gotten old.  Clearly she's now learned to play the game ... which, honestly  ... she learned quickly.  I forget the name of the actual first gal to attend the Citadel, the one who dropped out, but her dropping-out made Mace an instant local celebrity at thr time who, as an undergraduate, was constantly on local TV.  Citadel Brass had to handle her with kidd gloves and that set the tone for where, and what, she is now.

Truth be told she is a moderate RINO at best which is where the Lowcountry is permanently headed with the influx of northerners moving-in ... she is a beneficiary of our open primary system and she gets tons of votes from Lowcountry libs, as well as money, which is why she is beholding to them.

Give her a little more time, her voting record will expose her (even more) for what she truly is as a politician.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Just hot enough to keep suitors around . . . she's been divorced twice, you guys have at it.

The definition of regardless of how hot a woman is, some guy somewhere is sick of her shit
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Face like a dude…Lauren Boebert for the win!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just hot enough to keep suitors around . . . she's been divorced twice, you guys have at it.

The definition of regardless of how hot a woman is, some guy somewhere is sick of her shit
View Quote

OMG divorced twice??? Get she to a nunnery
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OMG divorced twice??? Get she to a nunnery
View Quote

I'm sure she's always on the look-out for a future ex-Mr. Mace

You need her email?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Dammit Jamin is that you? Slummin' on the Arfcom?  Empty your messages ... you're full.

With regard to Nancy Mace, she has more issues than just her so-called independent streak. She's played the hollywood feminist hero routine for too long.  And she's constantly saying that her car was keyed by MAGA Trump supporters on the IOP in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot when she was on her way to the Jammer ... which is complete and total bravo sierra.  She also claims her house has been vandalized by Trump supporters.  Yet she has zero proof ... which makes her a puppet of the libtwards which, btw, there are more libtards, by far, now living on the IOP than there are native Conservatives.  It's been that was since Carmine was mayor 30 years ago ... Dick Riley supporters and suckups all over the IOP these days who are far more likely to have run a shopping cart into her SUV than a MAGA supporter targeting her.  For that matter both of her ex's despise her and say she's a manipulative nutcase.

She makes it up as she goes to make herself look like the victim and that's off-putting.

Personally I do not find hernthe least bit attractive in person.  I get the light eye dark hair thing, I do, that's exactly my type ... my wife is dark haired green eyed ... and Mace's mouth, I get it, looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch .... but her constant butthurt victimhood posturing has gotten old.  Clearly she's now learned to play the game ... which, honestly  ... she learned quickly.  I forget the name of the actual first gal to attend the Citadel, the one who dropped out, but her dropping-out made Mace an instant local celebrity at thr time who, as an undergraduate, was constantly on local TV.  Citadel Brass had to handle her with kidd gloves and that set the tone for where, and what, she is now.

Truth be told she is a moderate RINO at best which is where the Lowcountry is permanently headed with the influx of northerners moving-in ... she is a beneficiary of our open primary system and she gets tons of votes from Lowcountry libs, as well as money, which is why she is beholding to them.

Give her a little more time, her voting record will expose her (even more) for what she truly is as a politician.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is my representative and lives just down the road from us on IOP. She is super pro gun and shoots at the PSA ranges. She also has an independent streak and tends to get herself in trouble with the diehard conservatives.

Thanks for the detailed sitrep.

Tell us more about this "low_country" area you are referencing............
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’ve pondered many times whether or not she’s hot, but this confirms it.
View Quote

Well, confirms it which way?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Butter Face

You basement dwellers need to get past her tight dress and look at that face.
View Quote

Truly I don’t.

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#22]

No she doesn't.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:40:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:54:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#25]
She looks like she is with child.

Not guilty.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She looks like she is with child.

Not guilty.
View Quote

Just means her boobies will be getting even bigger.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly I fear this is all spot on. And with the recently released ruling on District 1 gerrymandering lines, she may quickly show her moderate leanings in order to placate Clyburn’s voters who come back into fold. That being said she has been cordial when I’ve met her and discussed things like the AFT’s overstepping their role.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Nice rack
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:02:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Who is that?

ETA: never mind. Seinfeld.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Looks kind of like a dude.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks kind of like a dude.
View Quote

Dudes don't look like that, especially in Tennessee.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top