Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/21/2023 5:55:09 PM EDT
Apparently we have elite special forces operators that can’t defend themselves from a catcall or a slap on the ass.

Story here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Likely can't hack it so call sexism.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
"Special Forces"
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can't handle verbal abuse how will you handle your actual job if you're called to do it?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably a bunch of ugly ass dykes that can dish out the insults but cry like the little bitches that they are when it comes back at them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably a bunch of ugly ass dykes.
View Quote

I’ll be the judge of that! Thank you.

As soon as the god damn pics load.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you know how many times I had some guy look at me while we were showering and he slowly licked his lips and said he was going to make me squeal?

Or how many times I have had my ass patted by an otherwise non gay dude?

Fuck, if you can't stand the heat, get back in the fucking kitchen.

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Video of female operators getting ass slapped ?

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#8]
wait the lioness roars back
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you know how many times I had some guy look at me while we were showering and he slowly licked his lips and said he was going to make me squeal?

View Quote

I think women don't realize how dudes are around dudes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#10]
The report, which is only now being released, identified a number of major issues, as female soldiers complained of sexism, isolation, poor-fitting and inadequate equipment, and lack of child care and health care, particularly involving pregnancy. They also expressed an overwhelming belief that they are passed over for jobs that are then given to less qualified men and that they have to do more and be perfect to get respect.

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#11]
The report, which is only now being released, identified a number of major issues, as female soldiers complained of sexism, isolation, poor-fitting and inadequate equipment, and lack of child care and health care, particularly involving pregnancy. They also expressed an overwhelming belief that they are passed over for jobs that are then given to less qualified men and that they have to do more and be perfect to get respect.

(dang beat by 3 seconds again)
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Video of female operators getting ass slapped ?

View Quote

I don't need a video but the sound would be ok
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#13]
There are no "female special forces", unless they're willing to sleep with ugly men
for state secrets.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
poor-fitting and inadequate equipment
View Quote

Bitches get told over and over, embrace the duct tape, duct tape can fix anything, bitches never listen, they know best.

Fuck them and their whiney fucking bitchiness.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

So how many times exactly did you have a guy look at you and lick his lips? Or pat you on the butt?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I watched that documentary.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Female special forces? what a fucking joke. The best female athlete on this planet will  always be 20-30% slower, weaker than a  male in the same role. Hell I'm being generous on the 20-30 , it could easily be 30-50%
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you can't handle verbal abuse how will you handle your actual job if you're called to do it?
View Quote

I can understand if the women are just boots or brand new to the unit/platoon and they're getting the usual hazing, but that's BS if they've been with the unit for a decent amount of time.

A little hazing/ball busting is good for new people but after they become established, you can't play bully them 24/7 and expect to have any decent unit cohesion.

Some of the guys in my platoon that "PT'ed" me the hardest and I hated at the time actually became my closest friends not long after.

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So how many times exactly did you have a guy look at you and lick his lips? Or pat you on the butt?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An unknowable number of times, dozens of times during each day?  Guys fuck with each other, asses (or backs) get patted to let you know who is going by you, shit happens.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Bitch skipped 'don't be a bitch' day.  It's not like leg day, you can't skip don't be a bitch day.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Navy huh ?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Women don’t belong in combat arms. Having said that, it seems the article alludes to support positions. But, then again, the forces need to be segregated by sex anyway.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It wasn't uncommon to hear "nice dick bro" while you're in the shower, or get "the goat" while you try to work out. The military just be like it is. If they want to be "one of the guys" then don't complain when you get treated like it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#26]
And?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Promote them all!!! Brave generals...every one of them!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Navy huh ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Navy huh ?

I can't remember that happening in the Marines.

Maybe it's because I lucked out and had an actual dorm style private barracks room with just one other Marine and not living in one of the old squad bays. Half the infantry companies still lived in squad bays and I've heard a few wtf stories.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Navy huh ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Navy huh ?

LOL, nope.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#30]
If ever there is a place for trans-women (male->female).
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Apparently we have elite special forces operators that can’t defend themselves from a catcall or a slap on the ass.

Story here.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I can understand if the women are just boots or brand new to the unit/platoon and they're getting the usual hazing, but that's BS if they've been with the unit for a decent amount of time.

A little hazing/ball busting is good for new people but after they become established, you can't play bully them 24/7 and expect to have any decent unit cohesion.

Some of the guys in my platoon that "PT'ed" me the hardest and I hated at the time actually became my closest friends not long after.

View Quote

We gave everyone shit. Unless we didn’t like them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There are no "female special forces", unless they're willing to sleep with ugly men
for state secrets.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif
View Quote

Lol there's a spy movie on Netflix right now, stone heart or heart of stone or some shit, it's about a female spy. Basically a woman James bond and I laughed to my wife and said female spies are only honey pots.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Well I am just going to keep the commentary to myself on this one.

Chicks are not cut out for Special Operations. FET maybe in certain AO's, but other than that, stay in the rear with the gear...
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#36]
And she expects to be treated special.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Sounds like another case of "women don't actually want to work, they want the status"

@rno172
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sounds like another case of "women don't actually want to work, they want the status"

@rno172
View Quote

I saw a man on the street video where they asked women and men would you rather have a high statues job for no pay or clean sewers for 6 figures a year. All the women chose no pay and all the men chose the 6 figures
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Female Special Forces. So it's like prison lesbian sex without the prison?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#40]
special operations, not Special Forces
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#41]
OK, so I'm on a one year SOF deployment in the middle of nowhere. Where am I going to get health care? Having no infrastructure at all for support is part of the job.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Thankfully they've already found the problem!

"It revealed that “the vast majority” of the negative attitudes toward women serving in special operations “unfortunately did come from senior noncommissioned officers. So it does seem to indicate that it is generational,” Command Sgt. Maj. JoAnn Naumann, the most senior enlisted soldier in the command, said in a call with reporters Monday about the findings."

Doesn't single them out, but it's obviously old white guys. It turns out we cause almost all the problems in the world. Who knew?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Women don’t belong in combat arms. Having said that, it seems the article alludes to support positions. But, then again, the forces need to be segregated by sex anyway.
View Quote

Wrong. Women shouldn't be in the military. Period. Full stop.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#44]
this chick was a former NFL cheerleader and was part of SOF in Afghanistan

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#45]
A guy I went to high school with wrote a book about this called Weak Link, the feminizing of the American military back in 1989. It gets either 1 star or 5 stars on Amazon. I will let you decide who rates it how.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We gave everyone shit. Unless we didn’t like them.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I saw a man on the street video where they asked women and men would you rather have a high statues job for no pay or clean sewers for 6 figures a year. All the women chose no pay and all the men chose the 6 figures
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@rno172

Attachment Attached File

Why are they so dumb?

Literally, "I want to be a high status slave".
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is the way.
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thankfully they've already found the problem!

"It revealed that “the vast majority” of the negative attitudes toward women serving in special operations “unfortunately did come from senior noncommissioned officers. So it does seem to indicate that it is generational,” Command Sgt. Maj. JoAnn Naumann, the most senior enlisted soldier in the command, said in a call with reporters Monday about the findings."

Doesn't single them out, but it's obviously old white guys. It turns out we cause almost all the problems in the world. Who knew?
View Quote

Inb4 competency crisis things start mysteriously happening.

@JLPettimoreIII @Screechjet1
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Inb4 competency crisis things start mysteriously happening.

@JLPettimoreIII @Screechjet1
View Quote

I'm glad I'm on the Competency Crisis review Team!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top