Link Posted: 1/16/2023 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Got to keep the grandkids entertained.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Small?!?! 3 floors, each 40,000 sq ft with a 16 story basement. There’s also a helo pad and a separate large bunker and tons of security.

You can find it on Google Maps;

https://maps.app.goo.gl/6kCMfpyNS7brSK4k6?g_st=ic
View Quote

There is quite a good video documentary about that palace, and how money was diverted to fund it.

I think it would be poetic justice if Ukraine destroyed the above ground portion with some errant cruise missiles.

(Obviously not destroying the underground nuclear bunker portions)

I'm pretty sure it would really piss off Putin.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
He dead yet?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:04:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Click Bait. The Daily Mail is known for this type of thing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:19:27 AM EDT
[#5]
He's just going to die in office.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#6]
That palace just screams the workers party.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:37:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Ballsy to move within striking distance of your most recent and fiercest adversary, which you, yourself provoked into fighting a war.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Is Putin still around?
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said he's not certain Russian President Vladimir Putin is still alive.

An online report by the Ukrainska Pravda said Zelenskyy told a Davos, Switzerland, audience: "I don't quite understand who to talk to and about what. I'm not sure that the Russian president who sometimes appears against a green-screen … is actually the [right] one...
View Quote

NewsMax link
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top