Page / 252
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Ha, the Karens and the blacks still love him.  About no one else.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somebody needs to slap a bitch. Repeatedly.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]
White women.  Of course.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Who the fuck are the 9% in the GOP.  I mean we know Bitch Mitch, and Mittens but fucking hell, who could possibly still labor under under the impression that Alzheimer's patient is going to 'work with them'?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who the fuck are the 9% in the GOP.  I mean we know Bitch Mitch, and Mittens but fucking hell, who could possibly still labor under under the impression that Alzheimer's patient is going to 'work with them'?
View Quote

Jeb!, Toomey, Sasse, etc.  The whole Chamber of Commerce GOP crowd - which is about 9% of the GOP voter base, and 2/3 of its elected officals.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#7]
US mission accomplished in Afghanistan? Or destruction of a country?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Biden has given our enemies a clear path to propaganda for the next decade or two, Biden has ruined our reputation with our allies for the next 50years......it's a wonderment that one man can do so much destruction in such little time.......it would be a blessing if he'd just stroke out and die before the end of his term. Hell, VP Cumspidor is stupid, her own party doesn't like her, at this point I doubt she'd be much worse.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They love free stuff
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#10]
As Taliban Blocks Flights With Americans, Jen Psaki Says “I Don’t Think This Is About Fault Here”

As Taliban Blocks Flights With Americans, Jen Psaki Says “I Don’t Think This Is About Fault Here”
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Psaki Confirms Taliban Are Stopping Flights From Taking Off

Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki Confirms Taliban Are Stopping Flights From Taking Off
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably dims that claimed to be GOP to skew the numbers
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Psaki Admits Biden Abandoned Americans To A Taliban Government Controlled By Terrorists

Psaki Admits Biden Abandoned Americans To A Taliban Government Controlled By Terrorists

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The partisan breakdown of the sample already is skewed towards the Dems:

Dem: 505
Rep: 366
Ind: 465

You can imagine what the #'s would look like with a more balanced sample...
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A little closer to home...

View Quote
I saw something like this in the Carson area, 2 weeks ago
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#16]
As Taliban Conducts Door To Door Manhunt, Blinken's "Expectation" Is They'll Uphold Human Rights

As Taliban Conducts Door To Door Manhunt, Blinken''s "Expectation" Is They''ll Uphold Human Rights
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
As Taliban Conducts Door To Door Manhunt, Blinken's "Expectation" Is They'll Uphold Human Rights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQGanve8kGg
View Quote

Blinkey is like his boss, a moron.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Biden has given our enemies a clear path to propaganda for the next decade or two, Biden has ruined our reputation with our allies for the next 50years......it's a wonderment that one man can do so much destruction in such little time.......it would be a blessing if he'd just stroke out and die before the end of his term. Hell, VP Cumspidor is stupid, her own party doesn't like her, at this point I doubt she'd be much worse.
View Quote

It's a wonderment said man isn't hanging from the end of a rope.    May trouble continue to visit FJB.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQGanve8kGg
View Quote
They completely gave up all leverage by bugging out while leaving hostages behind.

Biden has to kiss the Taliban's ass so that they don't start executing Americans on Youtube.

The Taliban know this and will extract billions from us.

Every Republican, when getting in front of a camera or microphone, should first state how many days it's been since Biden surrendered hostages to the Taliban.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Taliban angrily destroying a haram Norwegian children’s movie

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Taliban angrily destroying a haram Norwegian children's movie

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/45244854-FBAA-4E57-A6D7-C69FAC116A87_jpe-2083290.JPG
View Quote
The expressions on everyone's faces really elevates the meme to another level.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

And?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/45244854-FBAA-4E57-A6D7-C69FAC116A87_jpe-2083290.JPG
View Quote

The lack of diversity and inclusion illustrated is problematic.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Just got caught up on the last three pages of this thread... man, what a shit show.

Also, back on page 243:

Quoted:

Blinken is welcomed upon his arrival by MFA Director of Protocol Ambassador Ibrahim Fakhroo at Old Doha Airport.
View Quote

Maybe it's just my "inner adolescent" getting the better of me, but... that dude's name is Fakhroo?

Seriously? Fakh roo?

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-yQ0tLXMAkCKSe?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

What do you want to bet the dude on the far left with the M4 was "ANA" look at that trigger finger. That's a remnant of his US training. But that's just a guess on my part. Also trying to keep bumping this thread.... People are starting to not care about this. I think it's even bigger than we think, with what is happening with china. I have the sick feeling of a couple of things.

1. We are already in WWIII but we just don't know it yet, and we just handed tons of intel over to the enemy.
2. On 9/11 I am supper worried about all those we left behind and the aircraft full of people DOS seems to be hell bent to let the taliban have. I am scared for them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Is the MSM even covering this anymore?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What do you want to bet the dude on the far left with the M4 was "ANA" look at that trigger finger. That's a remnant of his US training. But that's just a guess on my part. Also trying to keep bumping this thread.... People are starting to not care about this. I think it's even bigger than we think, with what is happening with china. I have the sick feeling of a couple of things.

1. We are already in WWIII but we just don't know it yet, and we just handed tons of intel over to the enemy.
2. On 9/11 I am supper worried about all those we left behind and the aircraft full of people DOS seems to be hell bent to let the taliban have. I am scared for them.
View Quote
We've been in a war for years. it's a different type of war, but its a war none the less.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We've been in a war for years. it's a different type of war, but its a war none the less.
View Quote

I think you are right, and I think this quiet phase of the war is running out. With the way china is getting it's people ready for war, and what they are saying about Twain and Japan. Then right on the verge of it going hot, they get there proxy puppet in to run our country, and he hands them the (what I am afraid might be the keys to the castle). That drone stuff and encryption stuff really scares me, like WTF did we let china have. Ask the Germans if losing those kinda things made any difference in WWII. And yep, it makes the potato look bad so it's out of the news, and already dropping off peoples talk and minds. I guess treason doesn't matter these days.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This “look at the trigger discipline” thing is getting a bit much. Yes,he may well have been ANA but do you think these Hamas guys were US trained?

Attachment Attached File

Or these Hezbollah?

Attachment Attached File

Monkey see,monkey do is a real thing. These guys all have the Internet and/or Pakistani,Iranian,or well experienced jihadi training but there is a lot of apeing for the sake of it. All the shit on rails and the morale patch crazy Iraqis are proof of that. Well,might hurt some feelings but it’s not like most know why they were sucking the pistol up to their chin after furiously checking to cross the street or why they went from thinking vertical grips were cool to uncool to the Costa grip ???????
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just got caught up on the last three pages of this thread... man, what a shit show.

Also, back on page 243:

Maybe it's just my "inner adolescent" getting the better of me, but... that dude's name is Fakhroo?

Seriously? Fakh roo?

View Quote

And why does Blinken have a Wuhan face hugger on when the other guy doesn't believe in that stupidity?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#33]
I think it disgusting these assholes get to put flags all around them. Those flags are for Americans.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This “look at the trigger discipline” thing is getting a bit much. Yes,he may well have been ANA but do you think these Hamas guys were US trained?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/7539F2ED-566F-48D2-B421-9F77BEA43019_jpe-2083528.JPG

Or these Hezbollah?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/10D47BBE-9853-4E7A-89AF-538AF2FC1A79_jpe-2083529.JPG

Monkey see,monkey do is a real thing. These guys all have the Internet and/or Pakistani,Iranian,or well experienced jihadi training but there is a lot of apeing for the sake of it. All the shit on rails and the morale patch crazy Iraqis are proof of that. Well,might hurt some feelings but it’s not like most know why they were sucking the pistol up to their chin after furiously checking to cross the street or why they went from thinking vertical grips were cool to uncool to the Costa grip ???????
View Quote

You make a DAM good point. As you normally do. Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of the things that struck me the other day is that we've been doing this for twenty years, essentially an entire generation.

And Americans largely still cannot get even the demonym for people who live in Afghanistan correct, let alone articulate the differences and distinctions between Pashtuns, Balochis, Tajiks, Waziris, Hazaras, etc...
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 3:29:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Biden's Secret Afghanistan Texts Revealed

Biden''s Secret Afghanistan Texts REVEALED | LevinTV
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

View Quote

"NOT TODAY, SATAN!"
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

One of the things that struck me the other day is that we've been doing this for twenty years, essentially an entire generation.

And Americans largely still cannot get even the demonym for people who live in Afghanistan correct, let alone articulate the differences and distinctions between Pashtuns, Balochis, Tajiks, Waziris, Hazaras, etc...
View Quote

Things I wish more people would have learned over the past 2 decades because I’ve read them countless times on here and certainly will for as long as this site exists:

No,US did not support the Taliban in the Soviet era war.
  No,the US never supported OBL.
  No,Muslim chicks do not have enormous bushes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Things I wish more people would have learned over the past 2 decades because I’ve read them countless times on here and certainly will for as long as this site exists:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most Americans still think Afghanistan is a giant flat desert.

And I doubt they could find it on a map.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why? They won't fucking do anything.
No one gets punished for lying to Congress.
Just ask Fauxi.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:29:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This "look at the trigger discipline" thing is getting a bit much. Yes,he may well have been ANA but do you think these Hamas guys were US trained?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/7539F2ED-566F-48D2-B421-9F77BEA43019_jpe-2083528.JPG

Or these Hezbollah?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/10D47BBE-9853-4E7A-89AF-538AF2FC1A79_jpe-2083529.JPG

Monkey see,monkey do is a real thing. These guys all have the Internet and/or Pakistani,Iranian,or well experienced jihadi training but there is a lot of apeing for the sake of it. All the shit on rails and the morale patch crazy Iraqis are proof of that. Well,might hurt some feelings but it's not like most know why they were sucking the pistol up to their chin after furiously checking to cross the street or why they went from thinking vertical grips were cool to uncool to the Costa grip

Do I think US assets trained jihadis who may have ended up in Hamas or Hezbollah?

Do you have evidence that they didn't?
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Part of the reason we have engaged in foolish wars of choice is because the connection between the military and the rest of society has been severed to a large extent. Since little Johnny from their District isn't being sent to AFG or IRQ to be blow up or otherwise rendered an invalid, average people and their Congress critters have less fucks to give.

I am opposed to conscription and I think the quality of our military would definitely suffer, but if it would FORCE Congress and the people to wake up and not get us into or sleep through these awful wars, then so be it. We can have a smaller permanent Army made up of NCOs and Officers, and the conscripts can make up the bulk of the E4 and below.

Accept volunteers and give bonuses to join the combat arms, and assign everybody else. Fatties go to fat camp and pick a few programs for the conscientious objectors (like a neo-CCC, wildland fire-fighting, etc.).

You can bet your ass if the average American's kids were being blown up, we would have been OUT of AFG in 2002, and probably would have been out of IRQ by 2004, if we even started at all.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:31:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Do I think US assets trained jihadis who may have ended up in Hamas or Hezbollah?

View Quote

It's hard to prove a negative dude. Unwind that tinfoil a little bit, you'll feel better.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Things I wish more people would have learned over the past 2 decades because I've read them countless times on here and certainly will for as long as this site exists:

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It's hard to prove a negative dude. Unwind that tinfoil a little bit, you'll feel better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that.
So saying the US "NEVER" trained jihadis is a negative that cannot be proven.

eta: same with the "never supported OBL" b.s.     can't prove a negative.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have those 6 planes got off the tarmac yet?  When they said they were deboarding them, I thought “no f’n way” would I have not taken off this close to 9/11.  Reap the consequences after an emergency landing elsewhere.  
They are sitting ducks waiting for the slaughter.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to Google that movie is called Kurt Turns Evil, which is about a truck driver who breaks bad because someone tells him doctors are more important than truckers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I doubt most Americans could find their own state on a map.

Page / 252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top