Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I have met six people from Rhodesia and without a doubt they were some of the finest people I've ever met.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These Rhodesian threads are always interesting. It sounds like good people and a good country were crushed in the name of PC.
View Quote

they just beat america to the punch by 40 years
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If any of you guys are looking for a Rhodesian FN FAL Kit pm me and Ill hook you up....I got a guy
View Quote

So, on average, how much should I expect to pay for one of them?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:42:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If any of you guys are looking for a Rhodesian FN FAL Kit pm me and Ill hook you up....I got a guy

400.00 to 700.00. A lot of factors

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, we're at three pages so far........

Side note: the Commander of the Black Devils ( Armor Corps) was an American. I used to know Craig Nunn (RIP ) Art Director of SOF mag in the early days. Killed in an MC accident in Boulder, CO. We rode mc's together. The only guy that had & rode a BMW GS100PD in our  little Harley group. Played football for the Iowa Hawkeyes. You can find some pics of him & Brown in early mag editions or Browns new book in Rhodesia. Good guy, always bought the beer.... Look inside any new mag cover ,his name is in the memorial section....

If I ever get the guts here...I'll post what a enlistment packet w/ Rhodie postage stamps and bookets for ea oufit, looks like. Still alittle paranoid about posting that stuff w/ today's climate. I think there are enough facts above to give me a little street cred. I'm not a spring chicken anymore. It cost 2000Rand to fly  from NYC to Johannsburg ,SA, and then find you way north in about 1976/77.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Another nice site is Selous Scouts

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not sure about that, but there was a soldier who very recently retired from the U.S. Army who had fought in the Bush War in the RLI.

Some Rhodesian Army units did three combat jumps in a day and I think the record for a unit was somewhere in the 90s (not sure about individual records, but some guys had a lot of combat jumps).  They also did some pretty low jumps.  I recall reading about an instance where a RAR unit jumped at 300 feet and their commander sated that their canopies were only open for 9 seconds before they hit the ground.  Another instance I remember reading about involved another RAR unit which jumped at under 300 feet and it was reported that their canopies did not fully open until they had pretty much hit the ground.  Supposedly there was another case where an RLI unit started their jump at 250 feet and ended it with the last guys jumping out at around 200 feet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't there a post in another Rhodie thread about some guy who joined the US Army? They were in some formation, reciting how many jumps/combat jumps each guy had (5 jumps, 10 jumps, etc.) and when they got to him it was some crazy number in the dozens or even over 100?

I'd love to hear that again.

Could be wrong though.

Not sure about that, but there was a soldier who very recently retired from the U.S. Army who had fought in the Bush War in the RLI.

Some Rhodesian Army units did three combat jumps in a day and I think the record for a unit was somewhere in the 90s (not sure about individual records, but some guys had a lot of combat jumps).  They also did some pretty low jumps.  I recall reading about an instance where a RAR unit jumped at 300 feet and their commander sated that their canopies were only open for 9 seconds before they hit the ground.  Another instance I remember reading about involved another RAR unit which jumped at under 300 feet and it was reported that their canopies did not fully open until they had pretty much hit the ground.  Supposedly there was another case where an RLI unit started their jump at 250 feet and ended it with the last guys jumping out at around 200 feet.

From the links I posted from SOFREP,

"a RLI soldier holds the official record for Combat Jumps at 73'!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#8]
This is a cool picture.  You could transport him to Afghanistan 2014 and he'd fit right in.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#9]
There are three books that are required reading for anyone interested in the Rhodesian bush war:

Three sips of Gin by Tim bax

The Bleed by John Cronin

...and the book to end all on the subject:

Fireforce by Chris Cocks

There are a few others out there but I think these three are the best of the personal history type books. And as a bonus, they are available on Kindle format so there's no issues with actually locating a print version.  Fireforce did get reprinted a few ago so it's readily available.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is a cool picture.  You could transport him to Afghanistan 2014 and he'd fit right in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Definitely ahead of his time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
WHO LIKES SHORT-SHORTS?!

I'm not gonna lie, you gotta be real comfortable with yourself to wear booty shorts into the fuckin jungle.  
View Quote

They have to wear those shorts to cool their giant balls.

ETA: we will have to fight that way in FL during the summer too..
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of them were.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Just out of curiosity, how did all these Rhodesian parts kits get into circulation?

One would think that after the war the Zimbabweans (sp?) would have either A: used the stuff or B: let it rot / ruined it.

It's pretty wild that these things are out there in sizeable numbers.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much work/money would it require to get it operational? Sounds really tempting...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How much work/money would it require to get it operational? Sounds really tempting...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FAL's are typically no more difficult than an AR. In some respects, easier. FAL's do need some specific tools and need to be accurately/reliably headspaced but that isn't much of an obstacle.

Most of the 'kits' are well used and won't look pristine but they can easily be re-parkerized or cerakoted easy!! If you're buying a Rhodie kit you won't be wanting to refinish it anyway. It will already be paint over park, just oil down everything without paint!

Stay basic rifle until you get a good feel for their operation & gas needs. Nothing quite like a 16" .308 FAL ...

Ammo is still expensive too. But it's all relative to $$ anyway.

Thanks to DS Arms, there are still parts being manufactured. Between DS Arms & Coonan, options for receivers have probably never been better.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/smith/fal/pagesmithfal.shtml  Probably the ultimate FAL guru.

http://www.dsarms.com/

And of course, the falfiles is the ultimate forum for discussion on this topic.

Do it! It will energize you like nothing else. You'll also likely make a friend or two and do a good amount of parts swapping.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Drugs; you're on them.

The most 'difficult' part of building an AR is barreling the upper.  I've seen it done with a vice grip and folding chair.  With the right tools (which are fairly inexpensive) it's a 2 minute process that a training monkey can do (and it always headspaces right).

With an FAL it's a more complicated process AND requires you have a set of the locking shoulders to select from after you used your gauge.  That alone puts the FAL into the 'more difficult' category.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FAL's are typically no more difficult than an AR. In some respects, easier. FAL's do need some specific tools and need to be accurately/reliably headspaced but that isn't much of an obstacle.

Drugs; you're on them.

The most 'difficult' part of building an AR is barreling the upper.  I've seen it done with a vice grip and folding chair.  With the right tools (which are fairly inexpensive) it's a 2 minute process that a training monkey can do (and it always headspaces right).

With an FAL it's a more complicated process AND requires you have a set of the locking shoulders to select from after you used your gauge.  That alone puts the FAL into the 'more difficult' category.
What you need.

1.FAL receiver wrench (Locks around the receiver and allows you to twist the barrel on.

2.Blocking bar (Goes into the square so you can torque the barrel down.

3.Headspace gauges (308 go and no go gauges)

4.Pin Gauges (helps identify what size locking shoulder you need)

It seems like a lot but honestly it's not as hard as it seems.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What you need.   1.FAL receiver wrench (Locks around the receiver and allows you to twist the barrel on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drugs; you're on them.

What you need.   1.FAL receiver wrench (Locks around the receiver and allows you to twist the barrel on.

How much do those cost?  If I'm wanting only one rifle, is it worth buying those tools and building myself, or is it easier to just send it out and get it done by someone with the tools and experience?

A couple of your threads coupled with this one have really made me want to look at picking one up, but I'm trying to figure out how much it all would cost.  Is the parts kit complete sans receiver, or would I need to buy a barrel or other parts as well?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, never even heard about this war! I have a lot to read about.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
How much do those cost?  If I'm wanting only one rifle, is it worth buying those tools and building myself, or is it easier to just send it out and get it done by someone with the tools and experience?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drugs; you're on them.

The average build runs a few hundred bucks. I say buy the tools and hang onto them because you never know when you might want to do another or run into a nicely priced kit. The wrench is around 60.00 to 70.00, The go/no go gauges I borrowed but I think they are around 30.00

Trust me it's a lot of fun to do one of these kits. It's like AK kits when they were cheap it would be stupid not to buy build tools. Now it's a bit more expensive but no less enjoyable. I've built up 3 Rhodesian kits, 1 West German G1 & 1 Austrian STG 58
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Just out of curiosity, how did all these Rhodesian parts kits get into circulation?

One would think that after the war the Zimbabweans (sp?) would have either A: used the stuff or B: let it rot / ruined it.

It's pretty wild that these things are out there in sizeable numbers.
View Quote
Zimbabwe getting rid of old stores. Supposedly some of it came from South Africa as well.

There were some rarities in there.

Belgian FALO Heavy Barrel kits

Inch Pattern SLR rifle kits from before UDI

Hell some Rhodesian G3 Kits and MAG 58 KITS made it in.

One of the FAL's I built and her Big brother which is a fully automatic post sample.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Got a real SA 30rd G3 mag when that stuff was coming in....
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Got a real SA 30rd G3 mag when that stuff was coming in....

View Quote
Was that one of those that were welded together from two magazines?

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Legit Rhodesian G3 from the UK. Sadly it's been deactivated.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Press shows an armed guard providing caddie and security services to golfers in the background at the Leopard Rock Hotel in Rhodesia on Dec 15th 1978.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Nope...I don't do .jpg posting well. These were made as 1 piece...maybe I  can shoot you a pic and you can post it... thru your PM....can't do it at work, as I work for a certain Fed Vet's agency  

I think I got about the time the Rhodie kits were coming in, from some guy off the old CetmeRifles Forum...Maybe a show here in Denver.  Memory slip.. See what you think.
 Now I have to go and find the sucker !

Are we up to 5 pages yet !
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Nope...I don't do .jpg posting well. These were made as 1 piece...maybe I  can shoot you a pic and you can post it... thru your PM....can't do it at work, as I work for a certain Fed Vet's agency  

I think I got about the time the Rhodie kits were coming in, from some guy off the old CetmeRifles Forum...Maybe a show here in Denver.  Memory slip.. See what you think.

Now I have to go and find the sucker !

Are we up to 5 pages yet !
View Quote
Nope but send it on over

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:23:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drugs; you're on them.

I've built a few and if you want to do a good job it takes a little more than that. What you list will allow you to assemble the rifle and hope everything is ok.

I prefer to true the bolt face and locking shoulder. Tighten the bolt carrier to the bolt in the locked position. Measure everything that has a tight tolerance and adjust or fix anything that's out. Actually indicate the barrel to make sure it's timed properly as well as being actually straight. You'd be surprised how many crooked barrels and receivers I've come across. A trigger job. Re-crown if needed or counter bore if prudent. You need a stock tool to take the butt off.

Anyone who says building a FAL or M1 or M1A is as easy as an AR either hasn't done it, or just threw it together, as is. (and even then, it's still not as easy for the simple fact that it has about twice as many parts)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I've built a few and if you want to do a good job it takes a little more than that. What you list will allow you to assemble the rifle and hope everything is ok.
I prefer to true the bolt face and locking shoulder. Tighten the bolt carrier to the bolt in the locked position. Measure everything that has a tight tolerance and adjust or fix anything that's out. Actually indicate the barrel to make sure it's timed properly as well as being actually straight. You'd be surprised how many crooked barrels and receivers I've come across. A trigger job. Re-crown if needed or counter bore if prudent. You need a stock tool to take the butt off.
Anyone who says building a FAL or M1 or M1A is as easy as an AR either hasn't done it, or just threw it together, as is. (and even then, it's still not as easy for the simple fact that it has about twice as many parts)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drugs; you're on them.

(Forgot about the stock tool! Thanks for the reminder) That is important as the spring is pretty damn long and compressed in there good.

I guess I've been lucky.

FAL #1 was a 3/4th's matching R1 - DSA Receiver (When we did the tolerances it wasn't super tight and that rifle shot like a champ) Prob the most reliable when it came to ammo

FAL #2 Mixmaster R1. - Coonan Receiver Used a stripped Imbel barrel but the hole on the gas port wasn't perfectly aligned so had to enlarge the gas hole. Good weapon now.

FAL #3 West German G1 - DSA receiver  (That receiver stub was an absolute bitch to get off but ended up with a decent rifle.....Bit worn out but still good

FAL#4 - DSA Receiver Austrian STG58 (Perfect build)

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I guess I've been lucky.   Fal #1 was a 3/4th's matching R1 - DSA Receiver (When we did the tolerances it wasn't super tight and that rifle shot like a champ) Prob the most reliable when it came to ammo
FAL #2 Mixmaster R1. - Coonan Receiver Used a stripped Imbel barrel but the hole on the gas port wasn't perfectly aligned so had to enlarge the gas hole. Good weapon now.
FAL #3 West German G1 - DSA receiver  (That receiver stub was an absolute bitch to get off but ended up with a decent rifle.....Bit worn out but still good
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drugs; you're on them.

I guess I've been lucky.   Fal #1 was a 3/4th's matching R1 - DSA Receiver (When we did the tolerances it wasn't super tight and that rifle shot like a champ) Prob the most reliable when it came to ammo

Yeah. I didn't even go into getting the damn bbl out of the cut receiver.

I'd say if a guy has a matching kit, it would help a lot. And I do admit to going above and beyond what is "necessary". Then again, if I said what groups I get out of mine, nobody would believe me, so...I won't.

I had one Imbel receiver in which the face and bbl threads were .3 degrees angled to the left. That put the rear sight hanging way off the right side of the lower.

I dug through my barrels and damned if I didn't find one with a slight curve to the right. I assembled that barrel on that receiver and it shoots just fine. I was gonna engrave a snake on the side but never did.

I cut most of mine down, cause I don't like the full sized ones as much. So, there's barrel crowning, threading and porting on those.

Great thread, btw. Really enjoy the Rhodesian stuff. Was a hard core reader of SOF and the rest of the rags back when this shit was happening and I was in school.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#32]
You built up a real German G1 ! Wow... Reforger 81 ,  we were standing down at some W German Missile depot, the German reservists showed me and the CO a "storage" armory...they a few racks of those in reserve ! Their G-3's they had for guard duty were new....
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#33]
FAL pron

Love Rhodesia threads
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You built up a real German G1 ! Wow... Reforger 81 ,  we were standing down at some W German Missile depot, the German reservists showed me and the CO a "storage" armory...they a few racks of those in reserve ! Their G-3's they had for guard duty were new....
View Quote
Yeah......The problem with those kits is once they were given to the Turks they abused the fuck out of them. Trying to find non bent handguards is a tough job when restoring those rifles.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#35]
I'll look hard at my G-3 mag before I shoot my mouth off about it around here...I really don't think it has that welding seam.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I'll look hard at my G-3 mag before I shoot my mouth off about it around here...I really don't think it has that welding seam.
View Quote
Look forward to hearing about it

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:34:32 AM EDT
[#37]
For some reason, whenever I see pics of Rhodesia, I always think Vietnam LRRP/SOG.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:46:21 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

For some reason, whenever I see pics of Rhodesia, I always think Vietnam LRRP/SOG.
View Quote
Similarities for sure.

I remember reading something in a fairly recent magazine about Afghanistan and how the Rhodesian experience could be used in Afghanistan (Might have been SOF magazine)
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:54:06 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 1:07:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Most of the 'kits' are well used and won't look pristine but they can easily be re-parkerized or cerakoted easy!! If you're buying a Rhodie kit you won't be wanting to refinish it anyway. It will already be paint over park, just oil down everything without paint!

Stay basic rifle until you get a good feel for their operation & gas needs. Nothing quite like a 16" .308 FAL ...

Thanks to DS Arms, there are still parts being manufactured. Between DS Arms & Coonan, options for receivers have probably never been better.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/smith/fal/pagesmithfal.shtml  Probably the ultimate FAL guru.

Do it! It will energize you like nothing else. You'll also likely make a friend or two and do a good amount of parts swapping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FAL files is the place. I had a great guy a FAL FILES member put together a  parts kit with mostly SA/Rhodie parts and a South African barrel assembly for me for less than $400. The Rhodie lower I found on gunbroker will complete it. Just waiting to get the call from  Ed Vandenberg, who is building it for me. There are some ZA lowers for sale on FAL files a few months ago. They are Zimbabwe lowers possible Rhodesian that were remarked. The way they used up equipment there, who knows.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
FAL files is the place. I had a great guy a FAL FILES member put together a  parts kit with mostly SA/Rhodie parts and a South African barrel assembly for me for less than $400. The Rhodie lower I found on gunbroker will complete it. Just waiting to get the call from  Ed Vandenberg, who is building it for me. There are some ZA lowers for sale on FAL files a few months ago. They are Zimbabwe lowers possible Rhodesian that were remarked. The way they used up equipment there, who knows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The ZA lowers and there has been a lot of confusion with this are either Zambian or Zimbabwean. The Zimbabwe govt bought a bunch of Imbel's after the war so the Imbel marked kits are most likely from the Zimbabwe national army. The earlier guns I've seen which some were Belgian etc it's possible they were from Zambia. You also have kits with both ZA and RA marked on the same part.

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 3:30:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The ZA lowers and there has been a lot of confusion with this are either Zambian or Zimbabwean. The Zimbabwe govt bought a bunch of Imbel's after the war so the Imbel marked kits are most likely from the Zimbabwe national army. The earlier guns I've seen which some were Belgian etc it's possible they were from Zambia. You also have kits with both ZA and RA marked on the same part.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the kits were mixed up after importation, and some were mixed before they were ever sold.

The ZA, I'm pretty sure now, is a Zimbabwean marking, continuing the Rhodesian Army practice.  Most of the ZA marked FALs I've seen have been IMBELs, including the ZA marked lower and bolt group that I have.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Ok, I read everything posted up until today.  Loved all the old photos.  Got me to wondering about all of the people.  It has been well over 35 years.  Even if you were a young man then it is now time for the old folks home.  Someone else said on here....."Won every battle but lost the war".  I would like to add "as usual sold out by the politicians".

Make me sad to think of all the people everywhere who died for nothing.  Time and time again.....we are deceived.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He was in the book MERC: American Soldiers of Fortune ....written , in part , by the fella holding the shortened RPD , SoF's Robert K Brown ...who was working in Rhodesia .

http://sofrep.com/31827/soldier-fortune-robert-k-brown/

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wnOEE%2BEAL.jpg

https://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bobinnam.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh....the 70's ....

I believe the guy w/ the cammo uzi was a Yank. Have to go back to my 1st yr SOF mags to find him...I post back.
He was in the book MERC: American Soldiers of Fortune ....written , in part , by the fella holding the shortened RPD , SoF's Robert K Brown ...who was working in Rhodesia .

http://sofrep.com/31827/soldier-fortune-robert-k-brown/

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wnOEE%2BEAL.jpg

https://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bobinnam.jpg

Poor guy, hope he got that monkey off his back...
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Nobody likes that kind of guy!!

Holy shit!  That's a whole mess of badass right there. Well done sir!  

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Well OP I hope you are happy. I picked-up this Rhodesian marked FN A-5 (7+1) POL shotgun yesterday.  

If it was not for this thread I would have not made the RA connection. That shotgun had been moldering at my LGS for at least six years.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
don't give a fuck how hot it is, not walking through the bush without long pants.
View Quote

Same thing I was thinking
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#49]

back in the good days, when Soldier of Fortune magazine was awesome, they had tons of articles and stories on the Rhodesian war. I remember all the advertisements "Be a man among men, join the Rhodesian Army"

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Well OP I hope you are happy. I picked-up this Rhodesian marked FN A-5 (7+1) POL shotgun yesterday.  

http://oi62.tinypic.com/fder07.jpg

If it was not for this thread I would have not made the RA connection. That shotgun had been moldering at my LGS for at least six years.
View Quote

How much?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top