Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
The number of times I've been offered tail could fill a book.  Every age from 13 to 77.

Thankfully, very few guys.

I have no doubt he fucked her and it was consensual.  I doubt the rape angle for the simple reason there were 5 inmate witnesses.  Every one of them would be singing like crazy, hoping for a bit of the "go away" money.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The number of times I've been offered tail could fill a book.  Every age from 13 to 77.

I have no doubt he fucked her and it was consensual.  I doubt the rape angle for the simple reason there were 5 inmate witnesses.  Every one of them would be singing like crazy, hoping for a bit of the "go away" money.
View Quote

Easy solution, don't fuck the inmates and avoid the appearance of impropriety - kinda like teachers.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Easy solution, don't fuck the inmates and avoid the appearance of impropriety - kinda like teachers.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hacks have impregnated inmates wives at Rikers', a shitload of times. That's how long some guys are locked up there. Imagine the stress of your middle child looking like the hack that busted your balls on Riker's
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Spend time there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's Rikers Island. There's absolutely nothing outrageous about the accusations. In fact, it's a little bit tamer than I expected.

Spend time there?

I don't have to go to Iraq to know it's a shithole.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The thin rubber line.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

She may have a problem if she "asked" him to wear a condom, might be taken as consent.
View Quote

Yeah the way it poorly worded almost seemed like she protested to him going in raw and not to the sex.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just take em out back and put a 9mm in the back of their heads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true, those 2 POS DOC officers deserve the worst punishment available....

Just take em out back and put a 9mm in the back of their heads.

This
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck a female inmate without a condom?

Seems like a good idea.
View Quote

Well, you never know when your going to be in Haiti again so...
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The thin rubber line.

In this case, there was (allegedly) no rubber involved
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have no doubt he fucked her and it was consensual. I doubt the rape angle for the simple reason there were 5 inmate witnesses.  Every one of them would be singing like crazy, hoping for a bit of the "go away" money.
View Quote

I don't understand how someone in an authority position like in a CO/prisoner relationship can get consent.  Can you please explain that?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:03:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't understand how someone in an authority position like in a CO/prisoner relationship can get consent.  Can you please explain that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no doubt he fucked her and it was consensual. I doubt the rape angle for the simple reason there were 5 inmate witnesses.  Every one of them would be singing like crazy, hoping for a bit of the "go away" money.

they cannot
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:12:32 AM EDT
[#13]
John-in-austin has been off his game lately.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:27:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
they cannot
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

they cannot

NYS added law which basically states that a person confined in a correctional facility lacks consent

CO's know this, it's a felony

*ETA*

The Law was added in 1996, it holds that any person in custody in a NY State correctional facility cannot consent to any sex act with an employee

who provides custody,medical or mental health services,counseling services,educational programs,or vocational training for inmates. A 2007 law expanded the definition of employee to include any person,including volunteers and contract employees providing direct service to inmates.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#15]
In order to have a criminal suit that would require the justice dept.
to open the case, right?

And if they are corrupt they may try to cover up by not filing criminal

charges in the attempt to avoid liability.

The lack of criminal charges may only mean the corruption goes higher up

chain
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:44:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Meh.

Not that I condone their actions, not by a long shot, but prison should be a shitty, hellish place to be.

Can't source any fucks to give.
View Quote

Remember that when the SWAT Team hauls you off for cutting off your mattress tags.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

NYS added law which basically states that a person confined in a correctional facility lacks consent

*ETA*

The Law was added in 1996, it holds that any person in custody in a NY State correctional facility cannot consent to any sex act with an employee
who provides custody,medical or mental health services,counseling services,educational programs,or vocational training for inmates. A 2007 law expanded the definition of employee to include any person,including volunteers and contract employees providing direct service to inmates.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

they cannot

*ETA*

That law. in different forms , exists in every state I know of
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:18:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn...

NY must be run by a bunch of idiots.

In Colorado that sheite don't play. Instant felony.

Many accusations always come up though but video and other eye whiteness accounts almost always clear an alleged encounter.

Sadly many of the idiots in the "therapeutic community" (Read liberal BS forced into the programs) The female liberal staff in these programs seem to bang the male inmates in the first 6 months. They get turned by inmates playing games. That is what they do.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:20:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Remember that when the SWAT Team hauls you off for cutting off your mattress tags. having a 15 round mag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.

Not that I condone their actions, not by a long shot, but prison should be a shitty, hellish place to be.

Remember that when the SWAT Team hauls you off for cutting off your mattress tags. having a 15 round mag.

Fixed
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:40:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Meh.

View Quote

So if one of us should get picked up on some trumped up charge of having too large of a magazine here in CT, it's ok to get a plunger handle shoved up one's ass or something similarly as horrible?

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:04:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:58:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Assuming it's true.........that'll make her an instant millionaire.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Show me where i said it was LEGAL.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Prison guards tend to be just a couple of IQ points above their inmates so this isn't surprising
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In order to have a criminal suit that would require the justice dept.to open the case, right?

And if they are corrupt they may try to cover up by not filing criminal
charges in the attempt to avoid liability.

The lack of criminal charges may only mean the corruption goes higher up
chain
View Quote
No way
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So if one of us should get picked up on some trumped up charge of having too large of a magazine here in CT, it's ok to get a plunger handle shoved up one's ass or something similarly as horrible?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.

There was a sign in the 77th pct...."Welcome to the Seven Seven, take the Plunge"
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:59:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Assuming it's true.........that'll make her an instant millionaire.

Aloha, Mark
View Quote
Red Billy Lotto
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So cops sodomizing a a guy in custody doesn't "seem too outrageous to be true", but a corrections officer fucking a female inmate does????  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems too outrageous to be true. I would think there would be video on the bus.

Just like Abner Louima right?

That didn't "seem too outrageous to be true" that was investigated properly, went to trial, and resulted in a 30 year sentence for Volpe and a lengthy sentence for his accomplice to his perversion.

A civil suit alleging sexual assault by jail guards without a corresponding criminal complaint is fishy and you know it. It may be true, but it does not lend itself to immediate credibility. Even a bush league civil attorney knows that a criminal investigation is the best way to back your case if the crime actually happened.

So cops sodomizing a a guy in custody doesn't "seem too outrageous to be true", but a corrections officer fucking a female inmate does????  

Isolated incidents.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Pics of inmate?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she consented, but she can't legally consent....what would that make sex between them?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No it wont. It can't.

No sexual act between a guard and an inmate is considered consensual because of the authority and power the guard has over the inmate. Kinda like a 25 yo teacher with a 15 yo student.  If this guy did anything with her, he's screwed when he gets to court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She may have a problem if she "asked" him to wear a condom, might be taken as consent.

No it wont. It can't.

No sexual act between a guard and an inmate is considered consensual because of the authority and power the guard has over the inmate. Kinda like a 25 yo teacher with a 15 yo student.  If this guy did anything with her, he's screwed when he gets to court.

Yep, I'll take "what is PREA" for 500, alex.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So she consented, but she can't legally consent....what would that make sex between them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In NC it is a felony. While I don't think there is truly a standard between states now, the prison rape elimination act in... 2003, I think, set a baseline for the states.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

In NC it is a felony. While I don't think there is truly a standard between states now, the prison rape elimination act in... 2003, I think, set a baseline for the states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much the only reason I don't smuggle is because of the rape. ...are you telling me that the rape is no longer present and I have lost 13 years @ 3 million a year!?!?!?!  
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There was a sign in the 77th pct...."Welcome to the Seven Seven, take the Plunge"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]So if one of us should get picked up on some trumped up charge of having too large of a magazine here in CT, it's ok to get a plunger handle shoved up one's ass or something similarly as horrible?

77?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can a 16 y/o consent to have sex with a 20 y/o in all 57 states? Or is that by definition considered rape?

If this woman was alleging these claims against two city bus drivers (no authority issues) GD would be skeptical of the evidence. Because it's Rikers Island/DOC in GD assume the woman's claims are true.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Can a 16 y/o consent to have sex with a 20 y/o in all 57 states? Or is that by definition considered rape?

If this woman was alleging these claims against two city bus drivers (no authority issues) GD would be skeptical of the evidence. Because it's Rikers Island/DOC in GD assume the woman's claims are true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm skeptical.  JIA is the one that has "no doubt he fucked her".  Perhaps your post is misdirected.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if a guard or two were dumb enough to fuck a prisoner. It would surprise me if the contact wasn't initiated and/or encouraged by the inmate. Then, once they have the guard by the balls so to speak, for the story to change to "I was forcibly raped."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems too outrageous to be true. I would think there would be video on the bus.

That didn't "seem too outrageous to be true" that was investigated properly, went to trial, and resulted in a 30 year sentence for Volpe and a lengthy sentence for his accomplice to his perversion.

A civil suit alleging sexual assault by jail guards without a corresponding criminal complaint is fishy and you know it. It may be true, but it does not lend itself to immediate credibility. Even a bush league civil attorney knows that a criminal investigation is the best way to back your case if the crime actually happened.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if a guard or two were dumb enough to fuck a prisoner. It would surprise me if the contact wasn't initiated and/or encouraged by the inmate. Then, once they have the guard by the balls so to speak, for the story to change to "I was forcibly raped."

She is incapable of consent same as if she was a 12 year old boy. Whether that guard welcomed her open invitation, or whether he knocked her unconscious, makes no legally relevant difference.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't the hospital staff push for the Louima investigation?  Not the police on hand as Volpe paraded the stick around.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm skeptical.  JIA is the one that has "no doubt he fucked her".  Perhaps your post is misdirected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is irrelevant what she said...she could walk on the bus naked, greased up with a hat on her head that said  "need to be airtight, now!"..wouldn't matter...people in custody (arrested) cannot consent, it is a Felony to have sex with an inmate under any circumstances
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It is irrelevant what she said...she could walk on the bus naked, greased up with a hat on her head that said  "need to be airtight, now!"..wouldn't matter...people in custody (arrested) cannot consent, it is a Felony to have sex with an inmate under any circumstances
View Quote

I agree.  I'm skeptical that the event happened as described, although I wouldn't be astounded if it was true.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

She is incapable of consent same as if she was a 12 year old boy. Whether that guard welcomed her open invitation, or whether he knocked her unconscious, makes no legally relevant difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I know. I'm pretty sure I've said as much in my other posts.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

77?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
]So if one of us should get picked up on some trumped up charge of having too large of a magazine here in CT, it's ok to get a plunger handle shoved up one's ass or something similarly as horrible?
There was a sign in the 77th pct...."Welcome to the Seven Oh, take the Plunge"

77?
Corrected
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
really....humm..I better tell my coworker that has his Masters in Psychology from Harvard that..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prison guards tend to be just a couple of IQ points above their inmates so this isn't surprising
really....humm..I better tell my coworker that has his Masters in Psychology from Harvard that..

Over 150 assaults and about 70 stabbings so far this year on staff
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he did choose to get an ivy league education in a field where he's competing with high school graduates, so that may not be the best example.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well first he made the decision to get a psychology degree.

Then he decided to get a master's in psychology just to be a prison guard.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Especially given that it sounds like a porn shoot.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Was it porn stash from OITNB?
View Quote

I had the same thought...

Page / 3
Top Top