Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whoda thunk that giving the Ukranians billions of dollars worth of advanced weaponry wouldn't constitute a act of war
View Quote

We gave the Taliban billions of dollars of weapons and helicopters and all.

That wasn't an act of war.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Gotta explain away a flag ship loss somehow.

cant blame a "going as planned special operation" for a major military blow.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think we've seen ugly yet.
View Quote

But it's coming.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All sorts of shit can be “declared”. Declaring shit doesn’t make it true, doesn’t make it come to be.

Look at the world with your eyes, do you see wwIII?

I don’t.
View Quote

Lol

Do you think Russia cares about the truth, or is unable to start it?

What's that saying, the enemy has a vote
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
The only thing Putin has really accomplished is to strengthen NATO.  NATO had become fat and lazy; now you've got countries like Sweden pounding on the door to be allowed in.  Most of Europe is rethinking any kind of dependence on Russian products.  Ol' Vlad has succeeded in scaring the bejeebers out of his biggest customers.  Nice going, asshole; all you did was tank your own economy by making your commodities buyers look to more stable suppliers.

The son-of-a-bitch may have to conquer Europe now just to stay in  power.

Not that he actually can, of course.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Whenever they feel froggy.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]
whatever russia, enjoy your regional conflict/quagmire  

good luck projecting power much beyond that.

oh and thanks for helping us field test our weapons

hugs n kisses, the US taxpayer
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Haven't most NATO countries been culling their military forces since the wall came down?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the West has long been preparing for the war.
Haven't most NATO countries been culling their military forces since the wall came down?

Yes. NATO Has been expanding, but it has been an increasingly flaccid and flabby shadow of the Cold War version. NATO's biggest "threat" was the amount of champagne and high-end cuisine would be on the table at their next meeting.

Putin, in addition to getting his military trashed in Ukraine has woken NATO from its slumber. NATO by any objective analysis was 0 threat whatsoever to Russia, the only country in the European region that has been invading any neighbors in the last 25 years. The notion of NATO as a "threat" to Russia prior to the invasion of Ukraine is laughable at best.

Keep in mind that Russia says they have been "threatened" by NATO but no uninvited NATO or other hostile forces have been on their soil in nearly 80 years. It's pure horseshit, especially when one looks at Russia's behavior toward neighbors over the past two decades.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#11]
If Russia were to use nuclear retaliation, I guess the axe would fall on Kyiv. NATO wouldn't respond to a single 10 Kiloton nuke. Or, that would be the thinking in Moscow.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
All sorts of shit can be “declared”. Declaring shit doesn’t make it true, doesn’t make it come to be.

I don’t.
View Quote

Not yet, but I think its possible it could quickly develop into it. This is a precarious situation.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Whoda thunk that giving the Ukranians billions of dollars worth of advanced weaponry wouldn't constitute a act of war
View Quote

The act of war was their aggression. They fucked around and found out. They claim they are not at war with Ukraine when they've leveled cities and killed, raped, tortured and maimed tens of thousands? If they're not at war, neither are we.

Fuck every one of those fucking orcs. May they all die slow, painful, miserable deaths as the OAB gives them ethereal AIDS for eternity.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Toe To Toe With The Russkies
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Luciferian Communists & Luciferian Globalists working together to bring about their Anti Christ New World Order...

Nothing like WW3 to create a global crisis to exploit...great chaos to bring about new order.

Schawb & Putin blood brothers...blessed by the hand of Rothschild...

imo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Luciferian Communists & Luciferian Globalists working together to bring about their Anti Christ New World Order...

Nothing like WW3 to create a global crisis to exploit...great chaos to bring about new order.

Schawb & Putin blood brothers...blessed by the hand of Rothschild...

imo

^ this is just a bot with a limited pool of words to choose from, right?  Right?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't really understand what NATO thought was going to happen. It's like telling your neighbor not to fuck your wife. He says ok, cuts someone's face off and wears it as a mask, fucks your wife, and then acts surprised when you end him.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well if Russia had lived up to military expectations the official language just east of Poland would be Russian. It really isn't our fault that Russia has failed so miserably.

I will agree that it's a dangerous situation, Putin is potentially incapable of accepting the humiliation he has brought on himself and Russia gracefully. We do need to be mindful that it's clear that Russia has only a few nasty fallbacks for escalation (chem/bio or nuclear) vs. doubling down on getting more of his troops killed. Nonetheless, the last thing we need to be doing is projecting weakness or silence in response to Putin's blabbering.

Russia and Putin have fucked up massively. He would be best to just dig in at Donbass and declare victory.

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Author is a Dane living in Sweden.
View Quote

China does the same thing Russian and Iranian news does, cites some western opinion piece to show “its bipartisan agreement” like Democrats do when 1-2 Republicans vote with them
MOFA: China urges NATO to reflect on its role in the Ukraine crisis
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder if the commie state media has even reported that the Russian navy had their shit push in when the Ukrainians sunk the Moskva
View Quote

They sort of did? The call for wwiii is the sinking of the Moskva but at the same time, they are calling it an ordinance explosion, an accident...
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They sort of did? The call for wwiii is the sinking of the Moskva but at the same time, they are calling it an ordinance explosion, an accident...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if the commie state media has even reported that the Russian navy had their shit push in when the Ukrainians sunk the Moskva

Par for the course with Russkies.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
lol

Russia’s all bark and very little bite. Also a little salty about losing a cruiser.  
View Quote

They didn't lose a cruiser....

...they know EXACTLY where it is!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Could Russia's nuclear arsenal be neutralized with conventional weapons?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't think we've seen ugly yet.
View Quote

No. Even if you win a fight you get black eyes and busted nutz.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don’t.
View Quote

Most people can't see their own dick but it's there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Russians cant even handle Ukraine military. Just imagine if they had to deal with the full might of NATO airpower. They would get wrecked hard.
View Quote
Maybe, but once he launches his nukes, if only one gets thru to a major US city, fuck be upon us. More than likely hundreds will. But some of you suicidals out there seem to think the Ukrainses is worth it
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just rhetoric, perhaps. If verbal threats are all that the Russians make in response to losing the Moskva, that will be great.
View Quote

Every word out of state media is planned rhetoric.

Talk is cheap.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Bring it, pussies

This episode of groundhog day has grown tiring
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Russia doesn't have the ability to wage WWIII unless their goal is to be completely obliterated. Russia can't win if they escalate. All they can potentially do is secure port access and "claim victory" with a buffer zone inside Ukraine which will likely fall apart on it's own as Russia continues to slide out economically.

If they launch even one nuke, I promise that will be the end of anyone discussing Russia in anything but past-tense verbs.
View Quote
Great, I don't really care. What I care about is if some nukes hit us. You guys remind me of George C Scott in Strangelove...
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We seem to be past the staying out of it line.

Russia warns Biden of 'unpredictable consequences' if he doesn't stop arming Ukraine with Switchblade drones and long-range artillery that is 'adding fuel' to invasion
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care.  Fuck both sides.

We need to stay out of it.

We seem to be past the staying out of it line.

Russia warns Biden of 'unpredictable consequences' if he doesn't stop arming Ukraine with Switchblade drones and long-range artillery that is 'adding fuel' to invasion

Even if we tried all the European nations are like little dogs nipping at russias heels cause we’re in the background, good chance we’re going to get drug into something none of us want. Fuck Ukraine and their endless civil war.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Honestly.... would it be so bad if Russia nuked us back to the Iron Age?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Past the point of caring what the Russians say, or imply. Feel froggy? Jump you guttural speaking drunkards.
You know you'll get your shit pushed in hard and deep. The only , and only thing you have is a nuclear arsenal. Going to open that Pandoras box? I don't think you will.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't really understand what NATO thought was going to happen. It's like telling your neighbor not to fuck your wife. He says ok, cuts someone's face off and wears it as a mask, fucks your wife, and then acts surprised when you end him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:08:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually it's more like your stinky unwashed neighbor telling you not to fuck the willing slut that lives next door to him because he wants to fuck her really bad and she wants nothing to do with him. It's like him blaming you when he's "forced" to rape her because you are being "too nice" to her.

It's Russian/Putin 30 foot conference table/clownshoes logic.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#36]
gopnik noises intensify...

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Honestly.... would it be so bad if Russia nuked us back to the Iron Age?
View Quote
Ya it would.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#38]
So did the ship sink or is it being towed

It can’t be both, which is it

It isn’t like nobody knows the truth.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Past the point of caring what the Russians say, or imply. Feel froggy? Jump you guttural speaking drunkards.
You know you'll get your shit pushed in hard and deep. The only , and only thing you have is a nuclear arsenal. Going to open that Pandoras box? I don't think you will.
View Quote

Unfortunately there’s a lot of idiots in power that think like you.

I just don’t see Russia pulling out of Ukraine like we did in Afghanistan. Putins ego won’t let in happen imo. He’d take a match to Russia than backdown
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Eh...best start hoarding adhesive, screws, and fiber optics
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Russia is saying it didn’t sink and is being towed

They can’t have it both ways, which is it
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Has biden unconditionally surrendered yet?  Or, is it more of a "beat up Putin behind the gym at recess" kind of thing?

View Quote

Don't ask Biden, cause he don't remember.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Russia is saying it didn’t sink and is being towed

They can’t have it both ways, which is it
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just want every asshole who wanted a kinetic WW to be the first on the plane to go get their commie scalps they lust over.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:17:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So did the ship sink or is it being towed

It can’t be both, which is it

It isn’t like nobody knows the truth.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Don't care.  Fuck both sides.

We need to stay out of it.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I just want every asshole who wanted a kinetic WW to be the first on the plane to go get their commie scalps they lust over.
View Quote

Nobody except Russia wanted a war. Russia could have 100% avoided all this by just letting Ukraine be sovereign and decide its own future.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Don't ask Biden, cause he don't remember.
View Quote

Biden appears to look confused, yet again
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Democrats want WW3 to thin out the number of humans.
Global warming and all that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
gopnik noises intensify...

https://c.tenor.com/VMrmnGbDL6AAAAAd/tenor.gif
View Quote
That picture is so full of ...

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top