Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am curious. How do you see an outcome where Ukraine wins this?
View Quote

Ukraine has already won.

A nuclear power has failed to accomplish a single goal it set out to achieve on February 24th.

Completely take Donetsk and Luhansk

Landlock Ukraine

Install a puppet gov

Cause Zelensky to flee

De militarize Ukraine

Russify it

Destroy ukrainain heritage and culture

They have failed at everything
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am more concerned with OUR dwindling supply of weapons and ammunition as well as strategic oil reserves. Charity and concern starts at home. Fuck the world!
View Quote

Resupply efforts are already in the works.

Smarter folks are already at work on this.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This will end when Putin dies or we quit paying the bill.
View Quote

A war doesn’t end because on side is unarmed.

It becomes a genocide, russias goal.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am more concerned with OUR dwindling supply of weapons and ammunition as well as strategic oil reserves. Charity and concern starts at home. Fuck the world!

Thank God.

The 'smarter' folks will save us again.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The amount of double talk about the Ukraine conflict is ridiculous.

"Guys the Russian military is barely functioning, they're on the ropes, Ukraine is going to win."  

"Oh no Russia is going to use more powerful and sophisticated weapons.  If we lessen or drop support Russia will take over all of Europe."

Either they suck and are going to lose or they aren't.

The problem is probably that people on the internet are just repeating stuff they read in the news without thinking what it all means.

It's a telephone propaganda game on steroids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know this is actually a meme by this point, right?

... huh?

The amount of double talk about the Ukraine conflict is ridiculous.

"Guys the Russian military is barely functioning, they're on the ropes, Ukraine is going to win."  

"Oh no Russia is going to use more powerful and sophisticated weapons.  If we lessen or drop support Russia will take over all of Europe."

Either they suck and are going to lose or they aren't.

The problem is probably that people on the internet are just repeating stuff they read in the news without thinking what it all means.

It's a telephone propaganda game on steroids.

If Ukraine was steam rolled then yeah, why wouldn't Russia continue their campaign a few years down the road targeting other European nations? In fact there was a large information operation attempting to convince everyone that was the best idea, to allow Russia to take over. That Ukrainians should just cede immediately for a variety of reasons. That didn't happen, and Ukraine is putting up an incredibly strong fight and doing surprisingly well. I doubt anyone predicted the war would be in this current state.

However if they folded as many talking heads, regular people, personalities, whatever thought they should have immediately then yes the RU threat to EU would have been very real. We can't revise history because things didn't happen the way Putin desired, we can't say RU was never a threat just because they fucked up a few key moments executing their war.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
On the topic of artillery shells and munitions, if Russia wasn’t running low, then they wouldn’t be purchasing shells from North Korea and other countries.  But yet it is, meaning, they can’t supply the war with their own stockpiles.  Secondly, where do you think all of the Munitions that have been found all over the world in the various conflicts in Africa and the Middle East came from?  I’m sure the Soviets had ungodly amounts of munitions stored up during the Cold War but a ton of that stuff got sold off to other countries or went out the back door by corrupt generals back in the 90s and early 2000s.  So doing an analysis of what they might’ve had in 1989 and trying to assume that that would make sense today doesn’t really line up.
View Quote

Probably quite true.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably just getting through the WWII era made stuff.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The fact you get this one simple fact wrong shows you have no idea wtf you are talking about.
View Quote

This. Zelensky was freely and fairly elected in a country that hadn’t had an untainted election in its history.

The election fairy came and sprinkled fairy dust on all the machines and ballots to ensure that this one election was not corrupted in one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Which they want to take?

They can’t operate in NBC environments
View Quote

Russia hasn't been shy about destroying shit just as a "fuck you for fighting back." I wouldn't write it off completely.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This. Zelensky was freely and fairly elected in a country that hadn’t had an untainted election in its history.

The election fairy came and sprinkled fairy dust on all the machines and ballots to ensure that this one election was not corrupted in one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact you get this one simple fact wrong shows you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

No that isn't what you're wrong about. Zelensky wasn't elected in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, or 2018. He was elected in 2019. It's ok though, I'm sure even though you showed us that you have no understanding of what is happening you'll continue to believe whatever you want. If you aren't being satirical.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The reason they wanted Victor Bout back was to gain any knowledge he had of the locations of hidden weapons caches, both in Ukraine and in the Russian territory.  I'm sure there are some long forgotten stores of artillery somewhere in siberia they could find a use for.

View Quote

I’m sure he knows…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This. Zelensky was freely and fairly elected in a country that hadn't had an untainted election in its history.

View Quote
Well, number 1, he got the date wrong, saying "we installed him in 2014" when in fact he was elected in 2019.

Number 2, please show me some info to back up your assertion that Zelensky was fraudulently elected to the tune of 73% to 24%.

Edit: the amount of people here talking with authoritah on Ukraine that think Zelensky was "installed in 2014" or "Biden bribed him to fire the prosecutor" is mind boggling
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How do you know this?  Media tell you this?  You believe it?
View Quote

Considering he's a Russian apologist, his admission of this is notable.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Russia hasn't been shy about destroying shit just as a "fuck you for fighting back." I wouldn't write it off completely.
View Quote

That would be a neon sign saying they lost.

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You guys are still paying attention to the media rather than front line video and .mil reports?
View Quote

Everyone who (this time last year) didn’t trust anything the Dems, most RINO’s, Globalists, the WEF, the MSM/corporate media and social media said, suddenly believed it ALL once Russia invaded Ukraine.

It’s like magic ‘cause Commies gettin’ killed!’.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Perhaps they are more intelligent than I think
View Quote

Yeah. Going with "No they aren't "
If they haven't turned it around in 8 or 9 months, they won't be.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thank God.

The 'smarter' folks will save us again.
View Quote

Would you prefer the idiots do it?
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Chinese have plenty of 152mm shells they will sell at substantial mark up against Russian oil.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#19]
knowing the Soviet doctrine of massed artillery fires, the claim that they're running out of ammo is highly unlikely.  They ratfuck ammo and equipment away like noone else on this globe, and they've not massed their fires yet that I've seen. Fuck Russia twice for invading, Fuck NATO for encroaching on Russia, Fuck Europe for having us fight their wars, again and Fuck Ukraine for being a corrupt as fuck money laundering operation.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They have one and aren't using it.

All they have to do is leave Ukraine.

After that will be haggling over damages, reparations, and sanctions.

Russia's frozen overseas assets are not going to be returned anyway, they can work out a deal to formally forfeit those in exchange for loosening or removing sanctions.

After that, all Russia has to do is focus on rebuilding their economy and stop trying to eat their neighbors.

They're definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel. For example removing the warheads from nuclear capable missiles and launching them at Ukraine.
I really doubt they'd be wasting valuable weapons like that if they weren't in really bad shape logistically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A cornered animal is very dangerous. It's best to let them have an escape route.

They have one and aren't using it.

All they have to do is leave Ukraine.

After that will be haggling over damages, reparations, and sanctions.

Russia's frozen overseas assets are not going to be returned anyway, they can work out a deal to formally forfeit those in exchange for loosening or removing sanctions.

After that, all Russia has to do is focus on rebuilding their economy and stop trying to eat their neighbors.

Quoted:
I don't know  I hope it's true. But we keep hearing how they're short on missiles and stuff. Yet they keep lobbing that stuff.

They're definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel. For example removing the warheads from nuclear capable missiles and launching them at Ukraine.
I really doubt they'd be wasting valuable weapons like that if they weren't in really bad shape logistically.

I think they're running low on cruise missiles. They've been turning to Iran for loitering munitions for a reason.

Artillery shells, who knows. The USSR really liked artillery and I assume they still have lots of it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This leads me to be concerned they might break out the 5000 to 10000 tons of chemical artillery they still have stored far away near the Ural mountains becuase they can't make 122s or 152s fast enough.

Things are gonna get spooky next year, at least in the end, if things don't go nuclear, they will lose, eventually.

On a side note I hope this war has re-taught a lesson to western powers that stockpiles are incredibly important which was painfully learned from the first year of ww1, becuase as I thought all throughout the cold war we did not have nearly enough stored to fight more than a few years in a hot cold but I admit with nukes being thrown around I might not have mattered.

What a mess.
View Quote

And you know this how?
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Getting the most basic of facts wrong is a serious shot to credibility on related opinions. Maybe that is a little more tactful way of putting it

Saying "we installed him in 2014" when he was clearly elected with 73% of the vote in 2019, yea, seriously doubt your opinion on related matters.

Nothing about that is me "believing that propaganda!" I am neutral on Zelensky other than acknowledging the fact he is doing everything he can to provide his military commanders with the tools they need to defend their country.  
View Quote

I’ll bet you think Biden won fair and square too!

That fact that you think you know anything is hilarious.

Any of you.

You “know” what the media wants your to “know”

I’m not the smartest man in this thread because I know the most, I’m the smartest man in this thread because I realize I don’t know anything.

Wake up sheep. You’re getting played.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Probably just getting through the WWII era made stuff.
View Quote

Like their t90m? T72b3? T80BVM?
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Any of you.

I’m not the smartest man in this thread because I know the most, I’m the smartest man in this thread because I realize I don’t know anything.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Any of you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting the most basic of facts wrong is a serious shot to credibility on related opinions. Maybe that is a little more tactful way of putting it

Saying "we installed him in 2014" when he was clearly elected with 73% of the vote in 2019, yea, seriously doubt your opinion on related matters.

Nothing about that is me "believing that propaganda!" I am neutral on Zelensky other than acknowledging the fact he is doing everything he can to provide his military commanders with the tools they need to defend their country.  

Any of you.

I can’t not read this in an edgy teenager voice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'll bet you think Biden won fair and square too!

Any of you.

You "know" what the media wants your to "know"

I'm not the smartest man in this thread because I know the most, I'm the smartest man in this thread because I realize I don't know anything.

Wake up sheep. You're getting played.
View Quote
I know for a fact Zelensky wasn't installed in 2014, and I know that not cause the media told me.

I also know for a fact there were election shenanigans from out right fraudulent votes, to media manipulation, to cover ups of damaging new by the deep state that all conspired to give Trump no shot at reelection.

Ready to blow your mind .I'm unvaxxed too
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Some folks here assure us that flushing 100K of their men, including the cream of their officer and NCO cadre down the toilet is just a distraction for the “real thing” which is coming any day now.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Canned sunshine
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was elected under Trump and was voted in on an anti corruption platform.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Russians never throw anything out.

They probably forgot where all the stockpiles are?
View Quote

Folks like Viktor Bout helped corrupt officers sell those stockpiles to every tinpot third world dictator that had a few diamonds, rubles, or whatever to pay for them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As long as we keep giving Ukraine top end stuff and they are willing to fight they are seemingly well on there way to push Russia out two years from now with there ridiculous KTDR

It all hinges on what Russia will do when they are pushed out

Will Russia white peace out? Or keep fighting and cause true Armageddon to their country? Perhaps not even nukes can save them in the long run of human history

No matter what they do they have destroyed their nation for centuries to come with this war.

I can forsee Russia being further cut up into smaller countries or turn into a place just as bad as North Korea.

Will be interesting to witness.
View Quote

Your very first sentence proves you have no idea what you’re talking about and just regurgitate what you’re told.

Just give Ukraine top notch stuff?

Lol, again, the fact that you don’t know why that doesn’t work proves my point.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Some folks here assure us that flushing 100K of their men, including the cream of their officer and NCO cadre down the toilet is just a distraction for the “real thing” which is coming any day now.
View Quote

The real Russian army is coming any day now
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ukraine has already won.

A nuclear power has failed to accomplish a single goal it set out to achieve on February 24th.

Landlock Ukraine

Install a puppet gov

Cause Zelensky to flee

De militarize Ukraine

Russify it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine has already won.

Landlock Ukraine

Install a puppet gov

Cause Zelensky to flee

De militarize Ukraine

Russify it

So far.

I'm not predicting a russian win or anything and it's been hilarious watch their incompetence but they have a tradition of usually getting their shit together.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post brought to you by zerohedge…
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I know for a fact Zelensky wasn't installed in 2014, and I know that not cause the media told me.

I also know for a fact there were election shenanigans from out right fraudulent votes, to media manipulation, to cover ups of damaging new by the deep state that all conspired to give Trump no shot at reelection.

Ready to blow your mind .I'm unvaxxed too
View Quote

He certainly was installed in a rigged election. Rigged elections are the specialty of the State Dept and their various NGOs.
The Maidan revolution was a US operation from day one. The state dept sent people from various US tech companies to teach
Ukrainians how to "organize" and use apps to communicate. Just like they did with Al Qaida in various conflicts from Yemen
to Libya.

You have no such assurances unless their from a US Govt info source.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He was elected under Trump and was voted in on an anti corruption platform.
View Quote

GD has assured me he was installed in 2014!
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#37]
How is Putin's health?  There was talk about him having cancer and Parkinson's disease. It does make one wonder if he starts to rapidly waist away will head resort to desperate measures?
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So far.

I'm not predicting a russian win or anything and it's been hilarious watch their incompetence but they have a tradition of usually getting their shit together.
View Quote

It’s now 10 months into their 3 day war.

There has been no getting their act together.

Lots of war crimes, however
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

A war doesn’t end because on side is unarmed.

It becomes a genocide what is best in life, russias goal:

View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He certainly was installed in a rigged election. Rigged elections are the specialty of the State Dept and their various NGOs.
The Maidan revolution was a US operation from day one. The state dept sent people from various US tech companies to teach
Ukrainians how to "organize" and use apps to communicate. Just like they did with Al Qaida in various conflicts from Yemen
to Libya.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

to Libya.

View Quote
So the CIA conspired in 2014 during Maidan with Zelensky, that he should start a TV show called Servant of the People, as a long con to get himself elected in 2019, all while Poroshenko will hold the spot till Zelensky has enough public support?

Ho lee fuc
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Inflatable NCOs and officers.  What do you think the real funding is behind "sex dolls?" Classic misinformation operation, you'll see.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#43]
They will get ancient stuff from the Norks for food and oil.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Considering he's a Russian apologist, his admission of this is notable.
View Quote

Me? A Russian apologist? Surely you jest, I care more about the buildings or boats that they have built than they the people themselves.

As how I know? They currently have around the same number of artillery on the Frontline as they did 6 months ago but are not throwing out as much shells as they use too and attacks have been decreasing in ferocity for months

Artillery itself is a problem itself for Russia as well, plenty of near daily videos of urkrain troops coming across shot out and bulged pieces on increasing occurrence

That's not to say Ukraine is doing much better in respects they got our gear but they need numbers bad and they don't have them
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
knowing the Soviet doctrine of massed artillery fires, the claim that they're running out of ammo is highly unlikely.  They ratfuck ammo and equipment away like noone else on this globe, and they've not massed their fires yet that I've seen. Fuck Russia twice for invading, Fuck NATO for encroaching on Russia, Fuck Europe for having us fight their wars, again and Fuck Ukraine for being a corrupt as fuck money laundering operation.
View Quote

Yeah whole situation sucks
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ukraine has already won.

Landlock Ukraine

Install a puppet gov

Cause Zelensky to flee

De militarize Ukraine

Russify it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine has already won.

Landlock Ukraine

Install a puppet gov

Cause Zelensky to flee

De militarize Ukraine

Russify it

Ukraine has already won....... Good to know, not one more dime from the American taxpayer!
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s a really roundabout way of saying “derp”.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So the CIA conspired in 2014 during Maidan with Zelensky, that he should start a TV show called Servant of the People, as a long con to get himself elected in 2019, all while Poroshenko will hold the spot till Zelensky has enough public support?

Ho lee fuc
View Quote

No it was a total coincidence that major US tech firms openly colluded with the US gov to support the color revolutions in the Arab Spring™ and the Maidan Orange Revolution™
They had absolutely nothing to gain from this and did so out of kindness.

Nothing suspicious at all about how the new Ukrainian government immediately began negotiations with US firms to strip their labor laws of worker protections such as the new law 5371 which strips Ukrainian workers of their ability to collectively bargain. Totally legit.

Zelensky and his partners owned a network of offshore companies related to their business based in the British Virgin Islands, Cyprus, and Belize.
He's just a lowly, patriot.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Like their t90m? T72b3? T80BVM?
View Quote

My post was in jest for the most part.

80-90 year artillery ammo in storage would not surprise me at all. The Soviets stacked deep for decades.

125mm for the 2A46 smooth bore gun has been produced for 50+ years. I’d guess there is shit tons of it in magazines all over the country. They probably forgot where it all is.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top