Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
RU idiots are pushing 400,000 KIA. What a waste.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, that’s just not true and appears to be a figment of your imagination. Plenty of Ukrainista articles that I pass on that aren’t worth my time. This comment appears to be projection, because you do post in every Ukraine thread or Russia thread, so I have my suspicions. Have a lovely evening!
View Quote

JLAudio gets a lucky right cross, and it appears he may have made contact folks. This is very much anyone's game.

Well Steve, just goes to show you can't call the fight until it's over.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Speaker of the house Johnson accepted donations from a company owned in majority by Russians.

Kind of hard to dispute that.
View Quote
First result in a search.
It happened in 2018, was fronted by an American founded and based company, and the money was returned.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Russia-aligned Republicans in the U.S. Congress since October have refused to vote on fresh aid to Ukraine.

I mean, we have Tucker Carlson and a lot of members on this forum singing Russia's praises and simping for Putin at every opportunity. A bunch of them have been actively rooting for Russia in their invasion.

"Russia-aligned" is hardly an overstatement at this point.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We lost to Afghanistan, so where does that rank us?

US military will be just as blinded by the toy drones with bombs strapped to them lickitey quick.

How long before the cartel starts doing this shit in CONUS?

View Quote

We didn't lose, Bush started another war within what a year? and we spent the next 9 years spinning our wheels in Iraq, to then get sucked back in for another 6 because Obama is a fuck up?  While our focus was diverted from Iraq, then Katrina, the 2008 recession, then the Arab Spring, then Libya, then Isis, then Syria, then to whatever crisis came next.  

Afghanistan just got put on the back burner for 20 years until the politicians got bored of it.

Its interesting that the people who constantly drag down our military, nation and foreign policy as losses and failures.  Are also party to the people who politically and ideologically constantly undermine our war efforts out of political convenience and opportunities.  John Kerry would illustrate this the best when he said, "I was for the war, before I was against it." Keep in mind he said this in 2004 as he was running for President, but fully supported the War, a year earlier in 2003.  Just because he saw it as an opportunity to fulfill his ambitions to be the next JFK.

We lost 2400 personnel in nearly 20 years of chasing other distractions.

Russia loses 2400 personnel in two days.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

JLAudio gets a lucky right cross, and it appears he may have made contact folks. This is very much anyone's game.

Well Steve, just goes to show you can't call the fight until it's over.
View Quote

Lol. Fight is over, flight is about to land in SLC and I need to drive home and go to bed. A+ commentary and fight calling for sure ??
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol. Fight is over, flight is about to land in SLC and I need to drive home and go to bed. A+ commentary and fight calling for sure ??
View Quote

Ask him about his pajama cannon and pics

Safe travels
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ask him about his pajama cannon and pics

Safe travels
View Quote

I shared those in confidence sir!
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Speaker of the house Johnson accepted donations from a company owned in majority by Russians.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

disingenuous...

you conveniently neglect to mention the Johnson campaign returned the $37K of 2018 contributions from American Ethane once discovered this American company was mostly Russian owned
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nice Zombie cover song!
View Quote

Badass cover.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:26:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder if that number is accurate or not?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:31:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I dont Know much about drone warfare but a drone has enough explosive to destroy a t-72 tank ?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:38:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I dont Know much about drone warfare but a drone has enough explosive to destroy a t-72 tank ?
View Quote

being caught in the fire and the hull heating up significantly is what does the damage
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:41:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

disingenuous...

you conveniently neglect to mention the Johnson campaign returned the $37K of 2018 contributions from American Ethane once discovered this American company was mostly Russian owned
View Quote

If it was Ukraine it would be hailed as some great discovery of the deep state.

What else was not reported?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

disingenuous...

I assume you are referencing Biden accepting donations from a Russian lobbyist in 2020
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:01:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I assume you are referencing Biden accepting donations from a Russian lobbyist in 2020
View Quote

Biden is a scum bag also. That’s without question.

Am I supposed to defend him?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:07:06 AM EDT
[#17]
If real, that is pretty slick.

Quoted:

How long before the cartel starts doing this shit in CONUS?

View Quote

They won’t, they know the score and don’t want to pick a fight, there isn’t a reason for them to, unless we give them a reason.

All those congress critters who talk tough about sending special operations in to get the cartels are either stupid or just trying to look good, they know the score too.

Now, you get some random dickhead, I can see it happening and I’m surprised it hasn’t already to be honest.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I certainly dig the soundtrack.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:15:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s pretty close.  Casualties have been documented better than any war ever fought.   Otoh, it doesn't really matter if it’s 300,000 or 500,000.    It’s not going to be won when some magic figure is reached.  

It will be lost by the first side who runs out of money, or loses the will to fight.   Russia vs. The West.     It should be an easy calculation, but the West is full of dithering cowards, while Russia is united behind the evil vision of a single man.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:16:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were disingenuously attempting to point finger that there are Russian-aligned politicians in the GOP, and specifically named Mike Johnson. I debunked you.

perhaps its better you stop with the lies, and tell us all about Len Blavatnik (his ties to sanctioned Russian Oligarch Viktor Vekselberg) and all the campaign donations dulled out to your favorite friends including Schumer. You should include how Schumer goes back decades taking money from Vekselberg, and how it came the money started funneling through Blavatnik instead.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.  The drones carry an RPG warhead, and hit precisely where the plasma jet will cook off the stored main gun rounds.  

Often, they simply drop a grenade down the hatch, with the same results.  

Some will drop an anti tank mine or mortar round directly on top.  

Start paying attention.    You are missing a historic revolution in warfare.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:37:14 AM EDT
[#22]
One competent  guy with a shotgun guarding the place could have stopped it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
One competent  guy with a shotgun guarding the place could have stopped it.
View Quote

Watching the recent garand thumb video the two dudes commented they are starting to deploy dudes with shit guns and bird shot just for drones.

Scary stuff for sure.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

you were disingenuously attempting to point finger that there are Russian-aligned politicians in the GOP, and specifically named Mike Johnson. I debunked you.

perhaps its better you stop with the lies, and tell us all about Len Blavatnik (his ties to sanctioned Russian Oligarch Viktor Vekselberg) and all the campaign donations dulled out to your favorite friends including Schumer. You should include how Schumer goes back decades taking money from Vekselberg, and how it came the money started funneling through Blavatnik instead.
View Quote

Hold up.

“Your favorite friends”.

What?

I’m not a democrat.

Never have been.

There’s this disconnect where people accuse pro Ukraine of saying anyone who doesn’t support aid to Ukraine is a pro Russian. I’ve been fighting that stupid narrative for a while now.

But here?

You’re accusing someone of being a
Democrat or loving democrats because they’re criticizing republicans. What happened to the “uniparty”?

Congrats on being debunked
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think there's 400k KIA, that's total casualties.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hold up.

“Your favorite friends”.

What?

I’m not a democrat.

Never have been.

There’s this disconnect where people accuse pro Ukraine of saying anyone who doesn’t support aid to Ukraine is a pro Russian. I’ve been fighting that stupid narrative for a while now.

But here?

Democrat or loving democrats because they’re criticizing republicans. What happened to the “uniparty”?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold up.

“Your favorite friends”.

What?

I’m not a democrat.

Never have been.

But here?

Where did I attempt to say you are a democrat?..... That your guilt complex?

You were given the perfect opportunity to educate all of us, but you failed the simple task. Your favorite friends fall on both sides of the aisle. The same ones who have been taking money from Blavatnik are by and large the same ones aligned to send (and continue sending more) American taxpayer money to Ukraine. War is profitable to them and the interests they represent, including Blavatnik and Vekselberg.

Battling against "stupid narratives" with propaganda is fine when truth is at its basis, but you spend nearly your whole time here disseminating propaganda with false spins to deceive people; AND I suspect you have single-handedly turned more people on this site away from supporting Ukraine than you have to garner actual support. There should be a "Putin's Greatest Useful Idiot of the Year" award for this don't you think?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes.  The drones carry an RPG warhead, and hit precisely where the plasma jet will cook off the stored main gun rounds.  

View Quote

Wow that’s crazy
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#28]
What's the payload on these drones comprised of?  

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wow that’s crazy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow that’s crazy

It is indeed.    Armor is basically obsolete, at least until countermeasures can be developed.      If Russia was smart, the’d freeze the lines, dig in, protect their remaining assets, and work feverishly on anti drone tech.  

If the West was smart, they’d donate Billions to Drone technology, and unleash the creativity of the free market to solve Putins megalomania issue.      

In a small sense, that’s what they’ve been doing, but they need to crank it up exponentially.  

The ROI has been off the charts. (For both sides)     We are seeing a revolution in warfare akin to the invention of gunpowder.     For now, they are mostly human flown, but soon, it will be AI swarms.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It is indeed.    Armor is basically obsolete, at least until countermeasures can be developed.      If Russia was smart, the’d freeze the lines, dig in, protect their remaining assets, and work feverishly on anti drone tech.  

If the West was smart, they’d donate Billions to Drone technology, and unleash the creativity of the free market to solve Putins megalomania issue.      

In a small sense, that’s what they’ve been doing, but they need to crank it up exponentially.  

The ROI has been off the charts. (For both sides)     We are seeing a revolution in warfare akin to the invention of gunpowder.     For now, they are mostly human flown, but soon, it will be AI swarms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow that’s crazy

The report from those two dudes is that the trenches on the Russian side are fairly updated. they had a long time to dig and fortify. Its only the very very front positions that are hasty. Reminds me a lot of French and British lines vs Germans back in 1916/1917
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Russia-aligned Republicans in the U.S. Congress since October have refused to vote on fresh aid to Ukraine.

That comment coupled with the Ukraine version of Zombie playing over the drone vid made for a shitty article!

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The report from those two dudes is that the trenches on the Russian side are fairly updated. they had a long time to dig and fortify. Its only the very very front positions that are hasty. Reminds me a lot of French and British lines vs Germans back in 1916/1917
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow that’s crazy

They need to ship in a couple of Elons Booring machines, and start undermining the Ruski side.     Party like it’s 1918.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#33]
What is the best 12g shot size for drones?  Need to stock up.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's 400K casualties total.

Probably Around 200K KIA, what a lot of people are noticing is that, the vast majority is prisoners, undesirables, ethnic minorities (not Russia ethnicity) and immigrants.

Russia is deleting a huge portion of their unwanted male population...basically the lower rung of their nation.

In the other hand, you can't put illiterate bums and prisoners in aircraft or on surface ships.

So the 7 Sukhois that got shot down in the last 5 days?  Those aircraft are gone for good and if their pilots were killed...are also gone and all their training and talent with them.

Ukraine has altered its tactics and they are seriously fucking up the Russia Air Force right now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top