Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm convinced that a very small, but quite vocal, subsection of GD really does live in mom's basement. They nuts, yo.

For me it goes usually goes like this:

Read ridiculous post.
Laugh, look at username.
Laugh again, "yep, this poor fucker."
View Quote
this is the truest post in the thread....
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Still no new images.  Just file photos and puff pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YpTfXZdyo
View Quote
Back on the bench today for oral arguments.  SCOTUS courtroom seats a few hundred people - first come, first serve.  Hard to hide that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ginsburg-returns-to-supreme-court-bench-after-lung-cancer-surgery
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If a Liberal like her told me that she was "All-right", I would wonder what disease she was trying to spread.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Back on the bench today for oral arguments.  SCOTUS courtroom seats a few hundred people - first come, first serve.  Hard to hide that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ginsburg-returns-to-supreme-court-bench-after-lung-cancer-surgery
View Quote
If they pulled this off, she won't be replaced until Trump is gone.

And now that Roberts is fully in the liberal wing of the court, we are right back where we were.

gun bans for everyone and abortion until the fetus graduates middle school

Never mind blocking trumps entire agenda.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
701 days will she make it?
View Quote
Probably.

Skinny little women, they can keep going for years.  Doesn’t take much to keep those little bodies alive.  She could make it to 100+
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#6]
She must have taken Livawhile.

Are you approaching an age where anyone has ever died? Ask your doctor about Livawhile. Livawhile can help you live a while longer. Do not take Livawhile if you are allergic to Livawhile. Livawhile is not for diabetics, or for people with normal blood sugar. If you have taken Livawhile and died, call 1-800-ALAWYER. Time is limited. You may be entitled to substantial compensation.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Still dont see how she's even remotely capable of continuing to do her duties as a Supreme Court Justice
View Quote
It wouldn't matter how severe her mental handicap is, the left will have a way to have her vote their in their favor.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Minus 365. A precedent has been set by both parties to not seat a new justice during a presidential election year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Minus 365. A precedent has been set by both parties to not seat a new justice during a presidential election year.
pssst.  That's not how it works.  That's not how any of this works.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Those shoes are snakeskin. Reticulated python to be exact. A "species at risk". Someone should email those pictures to PETA.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm convinced that a very small, but quite vocal, subsection of GD really does live in mom's basement. They nuts, yo.

Read ridiculous post.
Laugh, look at username.
And this is the most ironic post in the thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:29:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm ashamed of you GD. You let RBG fall all the way to page 11. SMH
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:46:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Impossible. I bet every single person present is an actor that will vouch for her being present. She has been dead for months now, the experts here told us, probably the same experts that follow Q and thought Badselfeater and Jade Helm were legit as well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@UTO

View Quote
My good sir I challenge you to a duel...

Fo realz ima try n change it soon
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#15]
She's a tough old bird, but still an old bird.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Unlike the Americans that have a legitimate iterest I took the trouble to call and talk to the SCOTUS press department last friday to fact check that she was attending that closed chamber meeting: The press department confirmed she was there.

Now they could be full of shit but i assume a US press department is like the ones over here and hardly a pivotal poit in some conspiracy.

The mecha Ginsberg time line is great though

https://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fknuckledraggin.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F01%2Fcrafty-bastards.jpg&key=Ein_zlsVYutEWDJaVL8Hgg&w=600&h=420
View Quote
While it's good that you did so, and that's a great step in fact-checking, that does not PROVE or CONFIRM anything, except that the SCOTUS press department is claiming that she appeared.

It could very well have been a body double like the one that filled in for Hillary Clinton after she collapsed during the 2016 campaign.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Probably.

Skinny little women, they can keep going for years.  Doesn’t take much to keep those little bodies alive.  She could make it to 100+
View Quote
that is so true...bird women "tough old bird"
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It’s really nice the docs fixed her neck issue though
View Quote
Wouldn't be the first time a body double is used.

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Is she known for her sense of fashion or frugality?
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#21]
RBG is on limited borrowed time, one of the best reasons to vote Trump in 2020.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
if we have nothing but republican presidents for the next 50 years, RBG or something resembling her will remain on the court for 50 years.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Pffft. What kind of peasant wears the same coat and shoes twice?
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

if we have nothing but republican presidents for the next 50 years, RBG or something resembling her will remain on the court for 50 years.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That would probably help DJT's re-election chances.  The democrat base can't get much more fired up to get out the vote, but our side sure is full of people that have already announced they are staying home because of bump stock ban or caving on the wall funding or whatever else.  An immediate SOCTUS vacancy will hopefully make a lot of these people re-think that position.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pffft. What kind of peasant wears the same coat and shoes twice?
View Quote
The kind that is trying to fool the rubes...the kind that knows the cameras are rolling...
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's one really old bitch.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Meh, most justices have their clerks write their opinions anyway. Just like a handful of congressmen read their own bills, much less write them. Washington is run by 20 somethings with elected old men rubberstamping their work.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Read ridiculous post.
Laugh, look at username.
View Quote
Amidst the fog of utter nonsense, a ray of truth....
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I think the reason you don't see any current pics or videos of RBG is she looks really bad and out of respect they aren't allowing any pics.  She is probably has an oxygen supply and they are know a picture of her looking very ill will further fan the flames of the "step down" movement.

She's fighting to hang in there, but it will probably hasten her eventual demise.  She should be home resting with family, but she's a true believer fighting for a cause.  I disagree with her judicial views, but admire her tenacity.

I would imagine the other Justices know the score and go out of their way to allow her to participate as long as she is able.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think the reason you don't see any current pics or videos of RBG is she looks really bad and out of respect they aren't allowing any pics.  She is probably has an oxygen supply and they are know a picture of her looking very ill will further fan the flames of the "step down" movement.

She's fighting to hang in there, but it will probably hasten her eventual demise.  She should be home resting with family, but she's a true believer fighting for a cause.  I disagree with her judicial views, but admire her tenacity.

I would imagine the other Justices know the score and go out of their way to allow her to participate as long as she is able.
View Quote
from home in a bed.

Roberts is full on liberal from here on out.  All decisions are 5-4 with roberts siding with the liberals.

good job W.  Like father, like son.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL, yea right.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#34]
RBG has a pronounced kyphosis.  The person in the pic does not.  I have no idea if RBG is alive dead or otherwise.  What I do know is you don't just iron out a kyphosis to make her stand up straight.

That is a mostly a forever thing.  You don't go from bent to straight.  That picture has that as a REAL problem.  Beyond that I got no clue.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is it normal for justices to have 4-man entourages?  I thought they are usually quite low key.
View Quote
After Scalia got snuffed they are being careful.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

from home in a bed.

Roberts is full on liberal from here on out.  All decisions are 5-4 with roberts siding with the liberals.

View Quote
That calls for a song

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And this is the most ironic post in the thread.
View Quote
I laughed too.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If that’s the case, the entourage should include a medical doctor and someone with a defibrillator.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it normal for justices to have 4-man entourages?  I thought they are usually quite low key.
After Scalia got snuffed they are being careful.
If that’s the case, the entourage should include a medical doctor and someone with a defibrillator.  
She can borrow fhrc’s choc doc and mobile hospital van.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm pretty sure he died ....
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did. Last year IIRC. Weird.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
from home in a bed.

Roberts is full on liberal from here on out. All decisions are 5-4 with roberts siding with the liberals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

from home in a bed.

Roberts is full on liberal from here on out. All decisions are 5-4 with roberts siding with the liberals.

I assume you mean starting after today's two 9-0 opinions.

17-419 Dawson
GORSUCH, J., delivered the opinion for a unanimous Court.

17-1091 Timbs
GINSBURG,  J.,  delivered  the  opinion  of  the  Court,  in  which  ROBERTS, C.  J.,  and  BREYER,  ALITO,  SOTOMAYOR,  KAGAN,  GORSUCH,  and  KA-VANAUGH, JJ., joined.  GORSUCH, J., filed a concurring opinion.  THOMAS, J., filed an opinion concurring in the judgment.
The  Excessive  Fines  Clause   is   therefore   incorporated   by   the   Due   Process   Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
weird & convenient
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

17-419 Dawson

17-1091 Timbs
GINSBURG,  J.,  delivered  the  opinion  of  the  Court,  in  which  ROBERTS, C.  J.,  and  BREYER,  ALITO,  SOTOMAYOR,  KAGAN,  GORSUCH,  and  KA-VANAUGH, JJ., joined.  GORSUCH, J., filed a concurring opinion.  THOMAS, J., filed an opinion concurring in the judgment.
View Quote
just  decisions that matter to the non heroin dealer.  had that been a gun owner in nj losing everything it would have been 5 4 with roberts joining zombie ginsberg and the rest of the communist caucus
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
just  decisions that matter to the non heroin dealer.  had that been a gun owner in nj losing everything it would have been 5 4 with roberts joining zombie ginsberg and the rest of the communist caucus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

17-419 Dawson

17-1091 Timbs
I'd say the Timbs decision could matter to a lot of people -- even gun owners.
The MN DNR will take your gun, truck, boat, and probably the shirt off your back if they think you've been poaching the king's game.
Time will tell.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#47]
FPNI...
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Only has to make it till Jan 2020.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do people repeat this nonsense?  Senate will confirm trumps nominations until jan 2021.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
weird & convenient
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

weird & convenient
That true?  Choc Doc died?  Do you have a link?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top