Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The fix is in.

Can't give him hero's welcome and his parents a Rose Garden welcoming for him to be found guilty of anything.

It's like settling on a police brutality case before the first cop goes to trial.

Obama, this complacent DoD..the traitorous piece of shit deserves death. Ain't a single damn thing going to happen.

View Quote
I'm inclined to think this as well.   His conviction and (should be) execution wouldn't fly well with the whole "we got him for a good trade" shit.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If your not already, you should be listening to the Serial podcast. Season 2 is all about this traitor.

Half of me hopes he gets put in jail for a long time.

The other half hopes he suck starts a 12ga.
View Quote

Is it on youtube?  Can you post a link?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Cover him in giblets and throw him in a pit full of rabid badgers.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
maybe not...but a lot of veterans will

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't matter.

Cock sucker in chief will be pardoning him in a little more than a year.

I doubt they even remember who he is.

Him and Jane Fonda.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
He should be in pre trial confinement.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He should be in pre trial confinement.
View Quote

That'd make sense but I doubt he is.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Dancing at the end of a rope shitting his pants seems about right for him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't matter.
Cock sucker in chief will be pardoning him in a little more than a year.

I doubt they even remember who he is.

I can't imagine that Obama would waste the ink to write one.  There's nothing for him to gain by touching it, and possibly screwing up his legacy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck that motherfucker. I think trial by gravity (tossed out of a C130 over afghanistan at 10,000 ft...w/ no chute) would be optimal.

In reality: regardless of which option, Obama will make sure to bring maximum influence over the appropriate people. My guess is, this guy will walk.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuck that motherfucker. I think trial by gravity (tossed out of a C130 over afghanistan at 10,000 ft...w/ no chute) would be optimal.

In reality: regardless of which option, Obama will make sure to bring maximum influence over the appropriate people. My guess is, this guy will walk.
View Quote

I like the way you think!
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone listening to the Serial podcast yet?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
The 11 General orders are pretty simple and pretty easy to follow. Hell,  even I was able to to memorize them and follow them.

1. To take charge of this post and all government property in view.

2. To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.

3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.

4. To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.

5. To quit my post only when properly relieved.

6. To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only.

7. To talk to no one except in the line of duty.

8. To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.

9. To call the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.

10. To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.

11. To be especially watchful at night, and, during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Firing squad
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I hope his lawyer is stupid enough to ask for enlisted on the board. Not only will they convict him but they'll probably offer to take him out back and shoot him or hang him.

ETA: If i ever had to face a General the last thing I would do is ask for E's to be part of the board. 1. They're going to be pissed on GP for the extra duty. 2. They actually understand the responsibilities that go along with being enlisted. 3. Most E5 and above have a pretty good bullshit detector. 4. Much, much less forgiving than any O is going to be about his actions. 5. This ain't a civilian court, guilt doesn't have to be absolute, just provable. There might be some grey areas but it will come down to his walking off in the face of the enemy, nobody will give a rat's ass about why.

View Quote

His only hope is a fresh board.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top