Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Notice how he can't defend Romney without bring up Trump.  Ever.

"Orange man bad, m,kay"
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see the, “ban Juni” club showed up...

Lol. Rofl.

The antagonists will stop with MORMON bashing if Juni will stop defending The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!!-!!!

Ban Juni!-!-!

Lol, rofl.

Passive aggressive post is passive aggressive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If just one poster quit posting I am positive we could have a much more meaningful discussion...
I see the, “ban Juni” club showed up...

Lol. Rofl.

The antagonists will stop with MORMON bashing if Juni will stop defending The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!!-!!!

Ban Juni!-!-!

Lol, rofl.

Passive aggressive post is passive aggressive.
We have a mormon mod already

Calm down.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We have a mormon mod already

Calm down.
View Quote
Well, that explains a lot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hope nobody is pretending that Trump is a bastion of Christian faith and tradition.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fact: Mitten signed into law the firearms reform bill in 2004 banning semi auto rifles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fact: Mitten signed into law the firearms reform bill in 2004 banning semi auto rifles.
The MA AWB was comprehensive, and did not contain expiration language or an expiration date.

It was passed in 1998. Link

Quoted:
 “These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense,” Romney said in 2004. “They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."
Trump has said similar things. And worse. “Take the guns first.”

Trump *said* he was going to defend gun rights for gun owners.

Politicians lie.

Romney’s 2004 law overturned the worst aspects of the 1998 MA AWB and *increased* gun rights... Link

Quoted:
Don't even try and compare that POS to Trump. Trump sacrificed a pawn that he should not have, but he has been far more conservative than Mittens.
Trump criminalizing gun parts possession, bypassing Congress to do it was not sacrificing a pawn.

Romney cannot be blamed for Trumps abject failure.

Trump put his hand in the Bible and swore an oath to defend the Constitution.

Trump broke that oath.

Romney did not force Trumps hand...
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope nobody is pretending that Trump is a bastion of Christian faith and tradition.
View Quote
Yes he is very Pro religion and tradition. Unless you have other info?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:37:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Boing, boing, boing... honk, honk!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Revelation 22: 18,19

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
View Quote
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints does not add or take anything away from the book of Revelations.

We accept the Bible as Gods word and scripture along with The Book of Mormon.

The Book of Revelation wasn’t the last book written, and was written a long time prior to the Bible actually being assembled as such... the scripture you cited refers to Revelation and not the whole Bible...

We accept the Book of Revelation —without adding or subtracting anything— and the Bible as scripture along with the Book of Mormon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Romney is a statist, RINO, Masshole, and carpetbagger. Those are all reasons to hate him.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Notice how he can't defend Romney without bring up Trump.  Ever.

"Orange man bad, m,kay"
View Quote
Notice how Trumps anti-gun, “Take the guns first,” followers can’t defend Trump without (somehow) blaming Romney.

Or the —lol— NRA.

Or (lol, rofl) McCain.

Trump failed? Blame Romney!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why was Paul on the road to Damascus ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm in support of red flag laws against the criminal use of "lol" and "rofl".
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:51:12 AM EDT
[#13]
The SL Tribune is a liberal rag.

Mitt Romney is a Democrat who has publicly denied the tenets of his own faith.

Romney is garbage. He fled to Utah because it was the only place he could still get himself elected to something.

Kangaroo, stop bringing Trump into the discussion. Romney is junk on his own merits and should stand or fall accordingly, independent of your never Trumpism.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ahhh the weekly Mormon bashing thread......

Are all the usual suspects here?

By hell it’s a wonder some people get a long with anyone that doesn’t share their beliefs.

Fact- Romney is a RINO
Fact- Salt Lake Trib is a liberal rag.

What more needs to be said?

Do Mormons have liberals and Rinos in their ranks...yes Given that they overwhelmingly supported shittmitt (and let's not forget about the traitorous flake), it would appear that their ranks are mostly composed of liberals and rinos, and not conservatives.

Do Mormons have Republicans, conservatives, and libertarians in their ranks.... yes

Correlation is no causation .... hope some people around here aren’t doctors operating under skewed assumptions. No, in this case the causation leads to correlation. Mormon's underlying liberalism and prejudice leads to the election results we see
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Romney is everything we have come to expect from a RINO POS, it's really as simple as that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Given that they overwhelmingly supported shittmitt (and let's not forget about the traitorous flake), it would appear that their ranks are mostly composed of liberals and rinos, and not conservatives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Given that they overwhelmingly supported shittmitt (and let's not forget about the traitorous flake), it would appear that their ranks are mostly composed of liberals and rinos, and not conservatives.
Trump is a traitor to gun owners.

What did Flake do on gun rights that was so bad? Flakes record on gun rights is much better than Trump.

Flake tried legalizing autos at one point...

Quoted:
No, in this case the causation leads to correlation. Mormon's underlying liberalism and prejudice leads to the election results we see
Members of The Church overwhelmingly voted for Cruz, a conservative.

We also voted for Trump in the election... Link

“Take the guns first,” Trump is not a conservative litmus test. Voting against the Democrat alternative is.

Folks voted for Romney against Jenny Wilson, an open-borders, anti-gun Democrat? Good.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is it Romney or Trump who was a registered Democrat? Kushner, Trumps puppet-master is a registered Democrat.

Romney has publicly defended his religion against antagonists to our faith.

Attacked them, publicly.

Romney ran against Democrat  Wilson on the same platform he ran against Obama on... conservative.

For all intents and purposes, Romney is in full faith and fellowship in The Church.

Quoted:

Romney is garbage. He fled to Utah because it was the only place he could still get himself elected to something.
His grandkids lived in Utah... Can’t blame him for that...

Running where he would win? Sounds smart.

Quoted:
Kangaroo, stop bringing Trump into the discussion. Romney is junk on his own merits and should stand or fall accordingly, independent of your never Trumpism.
I’m not a never-Trumper. I voted for Trump. And will again. I knew the first time I voted for Trump that Trump would not keep his campaign promises. Still voted for Trump. I know Trump is lying, taking orders from Democrat Kushner,  and still will vote for him. Trump can support Democrats like Kamala Harris and Hillary. I can’t.

Trump isn’t part of the discussion? Trump is in the thread title...
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This.  I’m amazed that the people of Utah could not see through his duplicity
View Quote
They aren't known for their brains out there.  Remember cold fusion?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They aren't known for their brains out there.  Remember cold fusion?
View Quote
Ranked 3 for quality of schools (k-12 and higher education)
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Ranked 9th among most educated states:
https://wallethub.com/edu/most-educated-states/31075/#cinda-klickna

Not saying that folks in Utah are the cream of the crop, but they are known for being a generally well educated population.

Ad hominem is a poor argument position.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Trump is not going to save the USA with, “Red Flag,” laws, “take the guns first” gun control, legal protections for illegals, and increasing national debt...

There are honest reasons for pro-gun conservatives to be wary of Trump and Democrat Jared Kushners policies...

None of my friends and family in Utah care about Trumps lack of character. They all care Trump is Democrat Kushners anti-gun, open-borders puppet....

There are honest reasons conservatives should be wary of Trump and Trumps puppet-master Democrat Jared Kushner...
View Quote
There are also honest reasons to respect what Trump has done or tries to do.  None of the people who I hear criticizing President Trump around here are saying anything about the 2nd Amendment, Kushner, or accuse Trump of being too open-borders.

In fact, many around Utah criticize President Trump for being too 'closed borders'.  Most can't even think of anyting Trump has actually done, but reflexively criticize him for being a 'bad person'.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There are also honest reasons to respect what Trump has done or tries to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There are also honest reasons to respect what Trump has done or tries to do.
I think some of Trumps most loyal followers give credit to Trump for, "trying," when he actually hasn't.

Hillary was promised legal protections the day after the election.

Trump rejected an immigration proposal that was bad to force the Schumer/Pelosi shut-down, only to immediately begin giving-away concessions to Democrats that made the original proposal look good. In the end, Trump signed-into-law long-term legal protections for illegals and amnesty for DACA illegals. Trump broke multiple campaign promises, and gave long-term legal protections to illegals.

Trump did not, "try" to form a promised, "gun rights commission," to expand gun rights. Trump *did* try enact more gun restrictions, though.

Quoted:

None of the people who I hear criticizing President Trump around here are saying anything about the 2nd Amendment, Kushner, or accuse Trump of being too open-borders.
I am sure, as a constitutional-conservative, you help your friends who are unaware that lifelong Democrat, conservative-hater, anti-gun, open-borders Jared Kushner is Trumps closest advisor, and has openly-admitted to forcing liberal policies onto Trump... Link

Trump has fired everyone. But he cannot fire someone who bragged about using Trump to give more legal protections to illegals.

Quoted:
In fact, many around Utah criticize President Trump for being too 'closed borders'.  Most can't even think of anyting Trump has actually done, but reflexively criticize him for being a 'bad person'.
The conservative folks I know criticize Trump for flip-flopping *back* to the Democrat party on, "take the guns first," gun rights, and for his open hypocrisy on illegal immigration. Giving amnesty in one hand, and claiming to want a Mexico-funded Wall in another. Importing illegals for work in one hand, and claiming to be a conservative on immigration in the other. It is the blatant and open hypocrisy that bothers the folks I know.

But... Everyone I know will admit that they will vote for him again, against Kamala Harris, who Trump funded and supported, or any other Democrat...

I don't know any constitutional-conservatives who are happy with Trumps broken campaign promises on Hillary, the border, gun rights, and the expansion of deficit spending... But I don't know any who will sit at home on election day, either.

Utah will vote for Trump. So will the rest of the Republican West. So will the Republican South. All this talk is jibber-jabber. Trump is going to win --in a landslide-- the Republican West. All this talk is jibber jabber. The only states that matter are:

Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Those are the only states that really matter in 2020. Because those are the states where the real battle will take place between Trump and Trump-supported, Trump-funded Kamala Harris (or whichever other Democrat).

That is where Trump will be accountable for his promises of locking Hillary up, building a Mexico-funded border wall, eliminating deficit spending, increasing and expanding gun rights, and reducing the size and cost of government. As it is, Trump is going to have an uphill fight... Arizona just elected a Democrat Senator, a bad signal. Texas almost elected Beto to the Senate.

It will be a hard-fought race for Trump in Colorado, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

It will not be a hard-fought race for Trump in the Republican West. Trump will cake-walk in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming... People will hold their noses and vote for the lesser-evil.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top