Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#1]
In on 100
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For all of those saying “Don’t sweat it...” if POTUS is impeached (We have the Senate), consider the following:

- It has been said in multiple places that Congress is 70% corrupt.
- 116th Senate breakdown: 53 (R), 45 (D), 2 (I)
- 70% of the Rs (53) = 37
- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84
- Votes necessary in Senate trial to successfully remove POTUS from office = 67

No matter how I work the numbers, and given what I have witnessed over the past three years, I get very uneasy with POTUS being in that position. It is for this reason, I think “The Plan” keeps POTUS from ever being impeached. The minute white hats think impeachment is imminent, we’ll have major happenings (DCLAS) regardless of whether it was part of the original game plan or not. Just my $.02.
View Quote
If "The Plan" is in effect, they must have anticipated this and planned accordingly. Of the '70% corrupt', how many may have been flipped or leveraged into grayhats to ensure a Senate conviction can never happen?

Tomac
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Tick tock...
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lindsey Graham just said it's not Rudy Giuliani's job to look into whether or not the Bidens did something wrong on Maria's show.  Said he wishes someone from justice would do it.

I know some of y'all like Lindsey now because you think he's been "freed". I still think he's swamp.

edit:

Maria is about to grill Lindsey Graham on where the subpoenas are regarding his promise to do a deep dive into the 2016 election. After the commercial break

graham regarding subpoenas:

"I'm not going to get ahead of Horowitz. I'm not going to do anything until I read his report. I'm not out to get anybody."

"I promise you I'll build out on it appropriately after reviewing Horowitz."
View Quote
Another empty suit --or worse...
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
In on 100, after in on 100...  
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If "The Plan" is in effect, they must have anticipated this and planned accordingly. Of the '70% corrupt', how many may have been flipped or leveraged into grayhats to ensure a Senate conviction can never happen?

Tomac
View Quote
Agreed, and I do think that some have been leveraged towards the white. It still makes me uneasy. There is nothing the Ds won’t do at this point. NOTHING.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Agreed, and I do think that some have been leveraged towards the white. It still makes me uneasy. There is nothing the Ds won’t do at this point. NOTHING.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomac
Also agreed. I have hopes as to how this wild ride will pan out, but no certainty. Part of me would like to read a future history book about the next 10yrs and part of me would be afraid to.

Tomac
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
sauce?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chan will be up tomorrow.
sauce?
Tomorrow is October Seven   10 7 .

Learn the comms.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#12]
More of the same, huh?

I'm ready for the impeachment vote so we can get this party started.  Quit denying Trump his rights in all of this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For all of those saying “Don’t sweat it...” if POTUS is impeached (We have the Senate), consider the following:

- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84

No matter how I work the numbers, and given what I have witnessed over the past three years, I get very uneasy with POTUS being in that position. It is for this reason, I think “The Plan” keeps POTUS from ever being impeached. The minute white hats think impeachment is imminent, we’ll have major happenings (DCLAS) regardless of whether it was part of the original game plan or not. Just my $.02.
View Quote
I don’t know about any of your math but if impeachment was part of “the plan” it’s fucking stupid.  We know there’s plenty of dirty republicans in the senate.  It’s a lose/lose. Just dumb. Stupid. Bad. No good.

I believe Nixon would’ve survived impeachment and he actually did break the law.  He is nothing close to the fighter T$ is. Fucking quitter.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don’t know about any of your math but if impeachment was part of “the plan” it’s fucking stupid.  We know there’s plenty of dirty republicans in the senate.  It’s a lose/lose. Just dumb. Stupid. Bad. No good.
I believe Nixon would’ve survived impeachment and he actually did break the law.  He is nothing close to the fighter T$ is. Fucking quitter.
View Quote
I don't remember impeachment being part of "The Plan". However, I'd be very surprised if the *attempt* to impeach hadn't been anticipated.

Tomac
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84

View All Quotes
Quoted:

- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84

Related to your 70%.

There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84

View Quote
Correct!  Which is why I say..IF there is a plan...and it’s a big IF, it is a really stupid plan.  If he is impeached I am confident he will also be removed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't remember impeachment being part of "The Plan". However, I'd be very surprised if the *attempt* to impeach hadn't been anticipated.

Tomac
View Quote
Many here believe it’s part of the plan.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Correct!  Which is why I say..IF there is a plan...and it's a big IF, it is a really stupid plan.  If he is impeached I am confident he will also be removed.
View Quote
It's a bold strategy to think Trump is stupid.  He's flat out daring....almost begging them to impeach him.  I guess time will tell
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Impeachment trial will allow discovery, evidence and swamp under oath.

Swamp cannot afford those three to occur when the charge is a 100% lie.

There will be no impeachment or trial. Swamp is throwing old, dusty, crusty shit against the wall.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you do NOT see an image inside the outlined box, do NOT click "Approve"

It's to stop everything from dick picks to tracker spam from appearing, if it's just an empty outline, don't approve. Read thread in team on approving images (if you can find it, maybe it's a couple years old now?).
View Quote
Good to know. Thanks.

I admit that I've never read any of the requirements to use this website.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

this was posted in the original thread
i believe it was Biden then, too
View Quote
I thought it was McCain
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, it's because I posted.  Sorry boys; one day when I reach the magic number of posts, I'll be vetted and it'll be good.  
View Quote
And still a 13er.

So why is 8ch not up?
Why is it not just pointed to a new host?

Was it the host who shut it down?

Txl
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Tomac
View Quote
Certainly! It had to have been obvious to them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's a bold strategy to think Trump is stupid.  He's flat out daring....almost begging them to impeach him.  I guess time will tell
View Quote
It's funny when folks think they are smarter than Trump and Team...

Who have survived [so far] with every corrupt badd_ass, corporation, and institution, trying to take them out.

LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thinking about The Big Picture and pace of things.

Remember when we were looking for "Keystone"?

Ukraine is well known for sexual slavery and corruption, all sorts of countries (and most Democrats) have some sort of interest there for some odd reason, mostly even illegal, under the table, or even backstabbing type interests.    Russia Russia Russia to Biden and much in between.

With how frenzied things became as soon as "Ukraine" was mentioned, I think it is a Keystone if not possibly even the Keystone.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Good use of the enemies own propaganda
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84

LOL, they were planning to impeach him before he ever took office, this is hardly a surprise or revelation. To think this wasn't planned for or anticipated is kind of silly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomac
Q post 16 before he was known as Q.

Anonymous ID:grTMpzrL Tue 31 Oct 2017 21:31:00 No.147437247 Report
Quoted By: >>147438748 >>147448067
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).
The first signature of what we have known of as Q was on post 61

Social Media Blackouts
Anonymous
2 Nov 2017 - 5:07:54 PM
Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q

Anonymous ID:WBXFv1gI Thu 02 Nov 2017 17:07:54 No.147680054 Report
Quoted By: >>147680256 >>147680274 >>147680528 >>147681272 >>147681350 >>147682212 >>147682819
Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q
Link to archive
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Of course the Trump team anticipated impeachment.  They likely also considered several other ways to stop the plan including but certainly not limited to assassination, blackmail and threats to his family/friends.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Of course the Trump team anticipated impeachment.  They likely also considered several other ways to stop the plan including but certainly not limited to assassination, blackmail and threats to his family/friends.
View Quote
Keeping the House probably would have been a decent defense against the threat of impeachment.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Click date for video clip.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
So, POTUS Trump is slowly constraining or turning Deep State’s operating bases. Saudi Arabia, North Korea and now Ukraine.

No wonder (as Brass notes) things went bananas when Trump began asking for a investigation into corruption and ties to Biden in Ukraine.

Ukraine is the thread that, once pulled, will unweave the whole Deep State tapestry.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Do a search for this   "  Sherman Garnett ukraine "
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Good use of the enemies own propaganda
View All Quotes
Is that the same Cofer Black who was working for the CIA and sent spooks into AFG 2 weeks after 9/11?
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And still a 13er.

So why is 8ch not up?

Txl
View Quote
Yes, you've got 12 years on me, nice work.  

8ch servers were doing fine, but they were using a DoS/CDN provider Cloudflare who dumped them.  They then switched to another service provider BitMitigate, but BitMitigate's service provider pulled BitMitigate and all their hosted services offlline as well (including 8ch).  Providers like Cloudflare and BitMitigate make sure that the data is distributed over a bunch of servers, so that if traffic hits one too hard the load can be shared across others so things don't slow down and/or crash.  So, folks won't host them due to political pressure, and from what I understand, they are developing a better system to protect from attacks so they can be their own host.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is that the same Cofer Black who was working for the CIA and sent spooks into AFG 2 weeks after 9/11?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The truth won’t be for everyone.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And still a 13er.

So why is 8ch not up?

Txl
View Quote
Good questions!  All I have is speculation, but from back here in the cheap seats it looks like some folks in the federal government are at war with the US Constitution and anyone who supports it.  I suspect there is a LOT more to it than just setting up a new server.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Keeping the House probably would have been a decent defense against the threat of impeachment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did Paul Ryan do as speaker, especially after trump became president, that got anyone excited for what the GOP was selling?
Nothing.  They were as much an obstacle as the democrats, without the impeachment drama.  And that’s probably got a lot to do with the turnover
Paul Ryan, a man who couldn’t even match joe biden in a battle of wits during their one and only VP debate.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What did Paul Ryan do as speaker, especially after trump became president, that got anyone excited for what the GOP was selling?
Nothing.  They were as much an obstacle as the democrats, without the impeachment drama.  And that’s probably got a lot to do with the turnover
Paul Ryan, a man who couldn’t even match joe biden in a battle of wits during their one and only VP debate.
View Quote
Paul Ryan is the ultimate swamp creature...he could have gotten so much done instead of wasting a whole year being a lame duck...and in on 100.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
@waterglass  is still dropping lots of links and relations in the Epstein Thread to keep up with if you've lost track of it.
View Quote
Good stuff, thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Thinking about The Big Picture and pace of things.

Remember when we were looking for "Keystone"?

Ukraine is well known for sexual slavery and corruption, all sorts of countries (and most Democrats) have some sort of interest there for some odd reason, mostly even illegal, under the table, or even backstabbing type interests.    Russia Russia Russia to Biden and much in between.

With how frenzied things became as soon as "Ukraine" was mentioned, I think it is a Keystone if not possibly even the Keystone.
View Quote
I noticed a few pages back that this started there and circled back to end there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
A Republican House might have grumped about Trump and played swampy foot-dragging games on advancing a MAGA agenda but they wouldn't push for impeachment.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:29:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL, they were planning to impeach him before he ever took office, this is hardly a surprise or revelation. To think this wasn't planned for or anticipated is kind of silly.
View Quote
Yes, Maxine Waters and others came out quite early championing impeachment without any logical argument to offer the masses as to why.

I tend to think Trump does want it, including a vote in the senate in order to get all the dirty laundry out there in front of what will become a laser focused public.  If I were part of the plan, I'd have a couple Judas types I'd planted/turned to make it seem like the Dems might be able to be successful too.  Romney, Sasse, others?  Who knows, but the chain of events makes me think this is the case.

At any rate, the dims got nothing and seem increasingly desperate.  Half expecting this latest "whistleblower" to be Blasey Ford with a fake mustache.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

- 37 + 45 + 2 = 84

View Quote
Get the message out to your friends and families. Don't stay silent. The people support the President. Don't let the MSM tell your friends and  family differently.

Trust the plan, but be secure in the knowledge that you still have a voice, you can still vote, even if they steal your ballot.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top