User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there a better term for multiple people not named Q demonstrating the Twitter delta technique with both timing and content? If so, I’m willing to use that one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?
The end is not for everyone? (I can't remember exactly how it was worded)

No COMS outside of 8ch.net. If someone claims to be Q starts posting on a different website I'll be not believe it's authentic.
You do realize Q has sequential pictures taken from AF1 (and likely others) that they have used to verify their identity? If 8ch is renamed 8kun, Q can validate their identity easily with these or predictive keywords in trump’s tweets.  This has been done in the past for changing from 4chan to 8 and when changing trips
Delta tweets were debunked and at least one set of photos was as well.
To be fair, I read yesterday that the entire Biden/Ukraine affair has been "debunked".

That word is heavily overused by theorists on both ends of the political spectrum.
Is there a better term for multiple people not named Q demonstrating the Twitter delta technique with both timing and content? If so, I’m willing to use that one.
Not really anything better.

But you can just about see peoples eyes glaze over when the word "debunked" is used.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks a lot like this one from 2014.

Almost like it's a standard order revised and published every FY.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not bullshit at all.  It is in fact an order put out by the USMC.  What it means?  Your guess is as good as mine

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/366189/Screenshot_2019-10-05-19-59-48-122_com_duckduckgo_mobile_android_png-1113941.JPG
Looks a lot like this one from 2014.

Almost like it's a standard order revised and published every FY.
They read a bit different, but I'm sure some of you can easily gloss over that....

Previous
PURPOSE.  IN SUPPORT OF REF A, ESTABLISH SERVICE POLICY FOR ACCESSING 10 USC SECTION 12304A AUTHORITY TO EMPLOY READY RESERVE MARINES IN SUPPORT OF CIVILIAN AUTHORITIES. REQUESTS FOR DSCA WILL COME WITH LITTLE WARNING, REQUIRING THE MARINE CORPS TO ESTABLISH MANPOWER POLICY TO ENABLE RAPID MOBILIZATION OF UNITS AND INDIVIDUALS.

2.  BACKGROUND .

A.  PER REF A, WHEN A GOVERNOR REQUESTS FEDERAL ASSISTANCE IN RESPONDING TO A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY (AS THOSE TERMS ARE DEFINED IN SECTION 102 OF REF B), THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE (SECDEF) MAY, WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE MEMBER AFFECTED, ORDER ANY UNIT, AND ANY MEMBER NOT ASSIGNED TO A UNIT ORGANIZED TO SERVE AS A UNIT, OF THE MARINE CORPS RESERVE TO ACTIVE DUTY FOR A CONTINUOUS PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 120 DAYS.

B.  IAW REF C, SECDEF HAS DELEGATED 12304A ACTIVATION AUTHORITY TO THE SECRETARY OF THE NAVY (SECNAV). THIS DELEGATED AUTHORITY MAY BE EXERCISED ONLY AFTER A GOVERNOR REQUESTS FEDERAL ASSISTANCE IN RESPONDING TO A PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION OF A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY, AND IN RESPONSE TO EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING:

(1) A REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE (RFA) FROM A FEDERAL DEPARTMENT ORAGENCY.

(2) A REQUEST FOR FORCES (RFF) FROM THE RESPONSIBLE COMBATANT COMMANDER.
Current
Purpose.  This MARADMIN cancels MARADMIN 300/14.  In accordance with (IAW) REF A, this MARADMIN provides guidance for the activation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines under §12304a, Title 10, U.S. Code, following a request for Federal assistance in response to a major disaster or emergency within the United States.  Requests for Federal assistance will come with little warning.  As required, the Marine Corps must rapidly mobilize RC units and personnel IAW this MARADMIN in order to respond to threats in the Homeland.

2.  Background

2.A.  Per REF B, if a Governor requests Federal assistance in responding to a major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in §102 of REF C) the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) may, without the consent of the member affected, order any unit, and any member not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, of the Marine Corps Reserve to active duty for a continuous period of not more than 120 days to respond to the Governor’s request.

2.B.  IAW REF D, and as implemented in REF E, SECDEF delegated §12304a activation authority to the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) for mobilizations of 30 days or less.  SECNAV’s delegated authority may be exercised only after:

2.B.1.  A Governor requests Federal assistance in responding to a declaration of a major disaster or emergency;

2.B.2.  When directed by the President in support of (ISO) a request for assistance (RFA) from a primary Federal department or agency;  or,

2.B.3.  A request for forces (RFF) from the responsible Combatant Commander.

2.C.  A Commander’s Immediate Response Authority to save lives, prevent human suffering, or mitigate great property damage within the United States is set forth in REF A.  Commanders shall comply with REF A, this MARADMIN, and any supplemental direction provided by higher headquarters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I admit that I haven't been following this as much as I did a while back, but has anyone straight up asked DJT if he knows about, or who Q is?
View Quote
IIRC, he was recently asked something like that and his response was excellent.

"When you find out, let me know"

LOL!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe I missed the point of Q????

Q is a fringe magnet. Q didn’t drive this conversation into the open (for that small but growing number of people that are really talking about it) - it was annons and window lickers like us in echo chambers like these. Q is a spark, annons are the kindling, and the general public is the fire.

If the end isn’t for all, and Q is a fringe magnet - what is the practical benefit for POTUS to acknowledge much less align themselves with Q?
View Quote
Correct.

There is none, at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sigh...please show me where I said delta tweets?  Predictive keywords (note the predictive portion) could be used. Likewise sequential pictures from AF1 could be used. The “debunked” photos you mentioned were not part of a sequential  series of pics taken every few seconds.  But, somehow I think you know that, given that you completely misrepresented what I said in order to gaslight or debunk a straw man.

It’s the Same old same old...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

No COMS outside of 8ch.net. If someone claims to be Q starts posting on a different website I'll be not believe it's authentic.
You do realize Q has sequential pictures taken from AF1 (and likely others) that they have used to verify their identity? If 8ch is renamed 8kun, Q can validate their identity easily with these or predictive keywords in trump’s tweets.  This has been done in the past for changing from 4chan to 8 and when changing trips
Delta tweets were debunked and at least one set of photos was as well.
Sigh...please show me where I said delta tweets?  Predictive keywords (note the predictive portion) could be used. Likewise sequential pictures from AF1 could be used. The “debunked” photos you mentioned were not part of a sequential  series of pics taken every few seconds.  But, somehow I think you know that, given that you completely misrepresented what I said in order to gaslight or debunk a straw man.

It’s the Same old same old...
Predictive keywords were debunked at the same time as the delta tweets. The photos themselves were proof of nothing and more than a couple were shown to be taken from unofficial sources and misrepresented.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not what Q said.

Attachment Attached File

If the platform changes its name to 8kun.net (or whatever), Q posting there would be viewed as "legit".
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
8kun.com (and .org) are already blocked by the DoD filters here...

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "none"

That seems a little quick to me.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's not what Q said.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/MBP-Q-000010-7-2019_png-1116014.JPG

If the platform changes its name to 8kun.net (or whatever), Q posting there would be viewed as "legit".
View Quote
Q posted on 4chan first, then moved to 8chan.  If this is the replacement for 8chan Q could still post at the new one too.  The question I have is will the new site be adequate for Q if he/ they/ it continues to want to use this type of resource?  
Also, maybe the "no other platform" referred to Q and not the host website?  I seem to remember that the issue was that there were a lot of other posters popping up claiming to be insiders with info so it is possible that the "platform" being referred to meant Q itself.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
DoD blocks all websites that are not categorized in web content filters (“none”).  It will most likely be blocked once it is categorized as well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I admit that I haven't been following this as much as I did a while back, but has anyone straight up asked DJT if he knows about, or who Q is?
View Quote
One person (VIP anon) stated they did (at a Trump rally). They also reported receiving the following shortly after:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hmmm
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Why is “something huge” or a “bomb shell” always about to drop?  Never actually drops just next week?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

One person (VIP anon) stated they did (at a Trump rally). They also reported receiving the following shortly after:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/VIP_anon____jpg-1116037.JPG
View Quote
i remember the vip anon thing
this pic is new to me, however
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Hit this poll...

Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

i remember the vip anon thing
this pic is new to me, however
View Quote
Here's a rollup on it...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1056667393907482625.html

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#19]
8 kun copypasted:

Apache 2 Test Page
powered by CentOS
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

If you are a member of the general public:

The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.

If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.

For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "[email protected]".

If you are the website administrator:

You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.

You are free to use the images below on Apache and CentOS Linux powered HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache and CentOS!

[ Powered by Apache ] [ Powered by CentOS Linux ]

About CentOS:

The Community ENTerprise Operating System (CentOS) Linux is a community-supported enterprise distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat. As such, CentOS Linux aims to be functionally compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The CentOS Project is the organization that builds CentOS. We mainly change packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.
For information on CentOS please visit the CentOS website.

Note:

CentOS is an Operating System and it is used to power this website; however, the webserver is owned by the domain owner and not the CentOS Project. If you have issues with the content of this site, contact the owner of the domain, not the CentOS Project.

Unless this server is on the centos.org domain, the CentOS Project doesn't have anything to do with the content on this webserver or any e-mails that directed you to this site.

For example, if this website is www.example.com, you would find the owner of the example.com domain at the following WHOIS server:

http://www.internic.net/whois.html

--------
Easier to read, but George must be intermittent.

Also IPOT and X22 are hearing chatter about the marines being activated. Tom Finton is expecting the impeachment fiasco to blow up in their faces as a fraud. Interesting times.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Lookie who I riled up...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#21]

#welldone!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#22]
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1180271474470461440.html
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Awesome,

That's the reason Trump is the POTUS, married to a supermodel, and a Billionaire and Seth is getting owned by a stranger on twit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1180271474470461440.html
View Quote
Here is another Stranahan Thread Reader.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1180648700793819137.html

Wow. @glennbeck @GlennBeck is BLATANTLY lying to his audience on Ukraine in his new chalkboard.

Let's go though it in a THREAD that I want to RT so as many of his viewers see it as possible.

Let's start with a clip of what HE claims is the 'beginning" and see what he omits.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that you have been awarded 10 internets.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hit this poll...

View Quote
appears to be getting hammered
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Awesome,

That's the reason Trump is the POTUS, married to a supermodel, and a Billionaire and Seth is getting owned by a stranger on twit.
View Quote
Someone please tweet this to Seth A.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's not what Q said.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/MBP-Q-000010-7-2019_png-1116014.JPG

View Quote
I guess from my perspective it depends on what the definition of "platform" is?

I'm sure most people will view it as legit.  I'm not sure I will. I am expecting my bookmarks to start working again one day soon?

So far, when someone ask why Q is not posting anymore the response is because 8Chan was taken down. That makes me think that Q is tied to eight Chan exclusively.

Thanks

Edit:  I intended to write my disclaimer in parentheses in reference to both of the Q post regarding the end and no outside comms.

It may have looked like I couldn't remember verbatim one quote but was stating the other as fact when I intended to indicate that I couldn't remember how either of them were worded exactly.

I am sorry for any confusion about that.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wonder why it's not going to that news website anymore?  Worked earlier when I checked it. Or at least it redirected you automatically to some other website
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've seen web filters setup so that anything that's not categorized and allowed, is blocked.  If that's the case, it's getting blocked because they don't allow new unknown domains until they categorize them..
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wonder why it's not going to that news website anymore?  Worked earlier when I checked it. Or at least it redirected you automatically to some other website
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still does for me
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hit this poll...

Only as if by the fist of an angry God.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Here is another Stranahan Thread Reader.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1180648700793819137.html

Wow. @glennbeck @GlennBeck is BLATANTLY lying to his audience on Ukraine in his new chalkboard.

Let's go though it in a THREAD that I want to RT so as many of his viewers see it as possible.

Let's start with a clip of what HE claims is the 'beginning" and see what he omits.
View Quote
IMO, Stranahan is wrong here. Lee comes up with some great digs and seems to be a good writer/reporter. He is also arrogant, petty, and praises Iran.

Beck does great work w/ the chalk board and explanations the AVERAGE person can connect fairly easily. He was also a ridiculous never Trumper who embarrassed himself tremendously before realizing/accepting Trump was NONE of the things Beck feared. Beck also thinks quite highly of himself though he now mostly praises Trump, but rightfully comments if he thinks Trump screws up.

Beck hounded on the Ukraine stuff months ago, but nobody seemed concerned and bit on it. Beck's goal since the WB seems to be connecting the dots to what he has PROOF of. It is for the everyday person (not those of us who have already been following or even investigating, believe it or not, tons of people have never heard of George Soros) to have the basic pieces put together in an explanatory way to discredit the WB & D's.

Beck does discuss Soros benefitting from this, but you've got to start somewhere and when/if it gets too complicated (at this point) many folks eyes glaze over cause it's too complicated (with lots of names they can't pronounce). Once this part is understand and pursued, proven to the people...it's time to dig further back and deeper with "new" (not really to us) info.

Truthfully, they have different audiences and should quit bitching about those who are battling on the same side.  Opinions are like a$$holes, and this is mine, LOL.    
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Awesome,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Awesome,

Exactly. These social media clowns are sooooo important in their own minds that their only comeback to Trump is that "he's infantile"....lol

Trump knows how to create, cultivate, delineate, market, communicate, and control a brand like nobody inside the beltway does.

The MSM is getting solidly beaten at their own game, because the last 3 gens of "journalists" at least have been uncreative mouthpieces as opposed to competitive brand masters.

It's sad and pathetic to watch them kicking and screaming like spoiled children.....but hey, if you know how to predict behavior from spoiled brats, you pretty much can play them hard....
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome,

Done
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Re: Ukraine/Keystone, I do believe a nerve center has surely been hit.  And from some of the older actual news articles, it's been right in fron of us the whole time.

Ukraine is the clearing house.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Remember the Awan Brothers?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
View Quote
yup

good call
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Re: Ukraine/Keystone, I do believe a nerve center has surely been hit.  And from some of the older actual news articles, it's been right in fron of us the whole time.

Ukraine is the clearing house.
View Quote
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Apr 2019 - 8:11:38 PM
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/440730-how-the-obama-white-house-engaged-ukraine-to-give-russia-collusion??
[HUSSEIN]
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
19 Sep 2018 - 5:07:38 PM
How about a nice game of chess?
IG Horowitz (“Justice” Dept) speech – ‘whistleblowers’
https://oig.justice.gov/about/meet-ig.htm??
CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSPECTOR GENERALS ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY?
“Since 2015, he has simultaneously served as the Chair of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE), an organization comprised of all 73 federal Inspectors General.”
Think yesterday.
What was learned?
Robert Storch confirmed NSA IG?
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/press-releases/2017/robert-storch-nsa-ig.shtml??
First presidentially-appointed IG for NSA?
Dept of “Justice” [background] important?
Federal prosecutor in N. District of NY [background] important?
CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSPECTOR GENERALS ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY [BACKGROUND] IMPORTANT?
“Prior to joining NSA, Mr. Storch served in several positions at the Department of Justice's OIG, including as Senior Counsel to the IG and Acting Deputy IG prior to his 2015 appointment as Deputy IG. He also served as chairman of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE) Whistleblower Ombudsman Working Group. The Whistleblower Ombudsperson program he helped establish is widely seen as a leader in the field.”
“Earlier in his career, Mr. Storch also worked as a federal prosecutor in the Northern District of New York, most recently serving as the Deputy Criminal Chief and Counsel to the U.S. Attorney. He was also posted overseas for two years as a Department of Justice Resident Legal Advisor in Ukraine.”
VEHICLE FOR CROSS-SHARING OF DEPT-TO-DEPT INFO RE: INSPECTOR GENERALS?
COUNCIL OF INSPECTORS GENERAL ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY?
https://www.ignet.gov??
“The CIGIE is comprised of all Inspectors General whose offices are established under section 2 or section 8G of the Inspector General Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.), those that are Presidentially-appointed/Senate Confirmed and those that are appointed by agency heads (designated federal entities).”
http://legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/Inspector%20General%20Act%20Of%201978.pdf??
How might this benefit ‘possible’ ongoing investigations across inter-intra federal agencies?
HUBER >> HOROWITZ >> STORCH
US ATTORNEY (PROSECUTOR) >> DOJ/FBI INSPECTOR GENERAL (INVESTIGATOR) >> SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE (SIGINT) AND INFORMATION ASSURANCE (IA) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/pr/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-appoints-utah-us-attorney-john-w-huber-leadership-position??
NSA been pushed since the beginning?
Logical thinking.
The "Experts"
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP [team of less than 20 typically] & wait 2-4 years [take a gamble]
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP because unlike the CLINTON EMAIL CORRUPT CASE [as demonstrated by the FBI/DOJ people FIRED/REMOVED] this will be conducted faithfully and honestly [like MUELLER]
But… HUBER has not ‘directly’ interviewed several witnesses therefore the appointment of HUBER by SESSIONS [and therefore the IG] is not genuine
But… SESSIONS & HUBER are following standard DOJ open/ongoing investigation policy by not discussing [making public] so therefore nothing must be happening [FIRE SESSIONS!]
But… HUBER [ability to prosecute + empanel a grand jury outside of DC [90%+ voted HRC (2016)], who already began the investigation(s) late last year w/ assigned team of 470 investigators (attorneys) + IG + legal jurisdiction across all 50 states, is not a ‘special counsel’ so therefore nothing is being done
But… POTUS is attacking SESSIONS via TWITTER so therefore he is not working on behalf of the people’s interest (or POTUS’) [D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!]
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are so many FBI & DOJ senior officials being FIRED and/or REMOVED from their respective positions of power? Who is AG? Who must sign off on each removal? DOJ in charge of FBI?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are there 50,000+ sealed indictments across the US [what % = USA v. X?]? Coincidence vs. HUBER start?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are many ‘powerful’ CEOs, members of Congress/ Senate, resigning? Coincidence? Example: Pre_POTUS did the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE indicate wanting to leave politics?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are human trafficking arrests SURGING?
Nothing to See Here.
Q
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#45]
click the date

go to 1:21 mark

fbho
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
.......and beyond.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mission accomplished. Throw out the accusation then walk it back/clarify it at a later date when the sheep are no longer paying attention. All the sheep/uninformed remember is is the initial accusations of the  whistle blowers saying Orange.Man.Bad.

We will be seeing this sad and tired DNC/media smear Trump game plan all the way through November 2020.
.......and beyond.
Quite comical isn't it.

Love how the left keeps blowing their loads and the bukkake party is on themselves.
Enough of their fence sitters will see that and guarantee 45 becoming 46.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#47]
We already know most of this, but it's a really nice summary of Reek's Ukraine connection.

DEAD MEN DON’T NEED IMPEACHMENT. Swamp in Panic: Trump In Danger.

Why was Romney worried about Ukraine?
It was clear there was more to the story, but absent Romney’s baseless and immediate attack, I must admit that we never would have investigated. But boy-oh-boy, I’m glad we did.

BACKGROUND-In May of this year (2019) the Russia collusion narrative was proven a hoax by the Mueller Report. Considering the fact that all 18 of the ‘investigators’ were devout Hillary fans and contributors tells me that if something was ‘there’ we would know.

President Trump then ordered his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani—former 9/11 Mayor of New York and famous prosecutor of mobsters—as well as his Attorney General, William Barr—to find the origins of this expensive hoax that locked down the first years of his presidency. A fair question.

So just yesterday we learned Giuliani and Barr had travelled to meet with foreign leaders whose nations assisted in the attempted coup, by-passing the corrupt institutions of government that had participated in it. Why? It’s rather obvious.

The CIA, NSA, DNI and FBI were compromised.  It was actually these corrupt pieces of the U.S.  apparatus of State that led the coup and solicited foreign nations to play a role, so this was a wise—but completely unexpected – move by Trump.

That’s his specialty, and that is what will save him.
View Quote
It's a long article, but well worth the full read.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#48]
What was the supposedly fabricated quote the President recently tweeted?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:35:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Got another one. small one but a keeper

An FBI senior official who resigned under mysterious circumstances last year accepted baseball game tickets from a CNN reporter in 2016 and lied about it to investigators, according to a report obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Michael Kortan accepted the tickets from the CNN journalist to at least two games, in May 2016 and September 2016.

Kortan displayed a “lack of candor” during multiple interviews about the tickets. He was prohibited under FBI policy from accepting gifts from reporters who cover the bureau.

He also accepted tickets from a New York Times reporter.

More at link.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top