Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/fbi-use-foreign-surveillance-tool-violated-privacy-rights-fisa-court
(References WSJ article behind paywall)
The intelligence community disclosed Tuesday that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court last year found that the FBI’s pursuit of data about Americans ensnared in a warrantless internet-surveillance program intended to target foreign suspects may have violated the law authorizing the program, as well as the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable searches.

The court concluded that the FBI had been improperly searching a database of raw intelligence for information on Americans—raising concerns about oversight of the program, which as a spy program operates in near total secrecy.
---
In other cases, the court ruling reveals improper use of the database by individuals. In one case, an FBI contractor ran a query of an intelligence database—searching information on himself, other FBI personnel and his relatives, the court revealed.

The Trump administration failed to make a persuasive argument that modifying the program to better protect the privacy of Americans would hinder the FBI’s ability to address national-security threats, wrote U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, who serves on the FISA Court, in the partially redacted 167-page opinion released Tuesday.
---
"The court accordingly finds that the FBI’s querying procedures and minimization procedures are not consistent with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment," concluded Judge Boasberg.
And, now, probably nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/fbi-use-foreign-surveillance-tool-violated-privacy-rights-fisa-court
(References WSJ article behind paywall)
The intelligence community disclosed Tuesday that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court last year found that the FBI’s pursuit of data about Americans ensnared in a warrantless internet-surveillance program intended to target foreign suspects may have violated the law authorizing the program, as well as the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable searches.

The court concluded that the FBI had been improperly searching a database of raw intelligence for information on Americans—raising concerns about oversight of the program, which as a spy program operates in near total secrecy.
---
In other cases, the court ruling reveals improper use of the database by individuals. In one case, an FBI contractor ran a query of an intelligence database—searching information on himself, other FBI personnel and his relatives, the court revealed.

The Trump administration failed to make a persuasive argument that modifying the program to better protect the privacy of Americans would hinder the FBI’s ability to address national-security threats, wrote U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, who serves on the FISA Court, in the partially redacted 167-page opinion released Tuesday.
---
"The court accordingly finds that the FBI’s querying procedures and minimization procedures are not consistent with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment," concluded Judge Boasberg.
And, now, probably nothing will happen.
View Quote
Good find. I was just about to post this article.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
I didn't think they were this stupid...but they really are.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Washington Examiner has an interesting piece on the whistle blower, claims ties to one of the Democrat candidates:

Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday's impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower's possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat. It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year's election.
View Quote
Whistleblower had 'professional' tie to 2020 Democratic candidate
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Also...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/2019-10-08_15-35-32_png-1117259.JPG

View Quote
Hopefully, POTUS Trump does his job:
Donald Trump: "Because you'd be in jail"
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There's an ICON launching from Kennedy tomorrow.

https://www.nasa.gov/launchschedule/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me get this straight...

NASA is launching a SATELLITE SERVER for 8Kun???????????????????

There's an ICON launching from Kennedy tomorrow.

https://www.nasa.gov/launchschedule/
I suppose I could believe someone posting Q drops from a govt satellite feed.

Let's see it done!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Coulter's viewpoint

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#11]
We already knew this but...

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Very curious indeed, LOL. We ALL know precisely why Quid pro Joe is not doing interviews.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Surprise...surprise...surprise.  Let's play a game of pin the WB leaker tail on the democrat donkey.

WB not just a democrat, but has a current "working relationship" with a current 2020 presidential candidate. Which one??  

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Surprise...surprise...surprise.  Let's play a game of pin the WB leaker tail on the democrat donkey.

WB not just a democrat, but has a current "working relationship" with a current 2020 presidential candidate. Which one??  

View Quote
Booker or Harris
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Interesting decode of Q's wristwatch tie-in with the Marines order on "We the people insider 1776" on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/2q885_q3wfQ   Gets interesting at 34 minutes. Shocking at 38 minutes.

Important follow up at about 45 minutes:  https://youtu.be/ACyY2UHj21Y

Check out "Majestic 12" -  Post says: Chaos in Washington in a few days. President will be safe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
At least what each other is accusing the other side of doing is occurring simultaneously so we can find out once and for all if there really is a two tier justice system or whether this will simply fade away?

I've been waiting for this juxtaposition to occur for a while now to see how it's going to play out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#19]
OFFICIAL EDITED VERSION: FBI Lovebirds Starring Dean Cain & Kristy Swanson

Page strozk texts
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Webb is on fire today. If you are not listening you are missing out on some serious intel.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Finally.  Long overdue that Antifa folks pay any price for their crimes.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Majestic 12 on Twitter 10/1/2019:

Big Events In 2 Weeks
Bigger Events in 3 Weekz
Biglt events in 4 weeks.
Date markers R important.
Where is Q?
-------------
Fits in with TN Homesteder's decode October 16 - 31.

I'm starting to think this guy is worth some reading time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#24]
........... Mr. Trump has claimed that the purpose of Mr. Mueller's May 16 White House visit was to interview him for the vacant FBI director post. Mr. Mueller, a former FBI director, has said the meeting's purpose was to discuss the bureau in general.

Whatever the purpose, John Dowd, Mr. Trump's attorney during the ensuing 22-month probe, said Mr. Mueller had a duty not to meet with the president knowing he was likely to be investigating the Trump campaign.

"The most dishonorable conduct I have ever witnessed," Mr. Dowd told The Washington Times.
View Quote
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/7/rod-rosenstein-robert-mueller-emails-reveal-trump-/
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I didn't say i bought it all, just a hmmmm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well they are supposedly providing upgrades to NSA, so .......
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Also...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/2019-10-08_15-35-32_png-1117259.JPG

View Quote
what comes before 'C'?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
I especially loved how John Roberts reported this news as

"Mueller was NOT ACCURATE when he told"

Bastards. He lied!! Don't sugarcoat it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Biden, perhaps?
That would make this whole impeachment show look even more ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
@corwin1968

Q had mentioned Gowdy quite a bit and if you do a search for Gowdy on qmap.pub  be sure to hit the sort button, as it will show you the earliest posts first. The word "Gowdy" should be highlighted in red. There are many mentions of Trey Gowdy.  here is one.

Thank You Trey Gowdy and Bob Goodlatte!
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Nov 2018 - 11:57:00 AM

sgrZzEo.png
Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Trey Gowdy!
Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Bob Goodlatte!
Your sacrifices will never be forgotten.
Q+
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about all those C-A satellites that were taken over,  (Seven Dwarfs) Could that be the new comms?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#36]
"C" subpoena?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@corwin1968

Q had mentioned Gowdy quite a bit and if you do a search for Gowdy on qmap.pub  be sure to hit the sort button, as it will show you the earliest posts first. The word "Gowdy" should be highlighted in red. There are many mentions of Trey Gowdy.  here is one.

Thank You Trey Gowdy and Bob Goodlatte!
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Nov 2018 - 11:57:00 AM

sgrZzEo.png
Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Trey Gowdy!
Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Bob Goodlatte!
Your sacrifices will never be forgotten.
Q+
View Quote
Sorry, that was meant as a rhetorical question.  The mention I was referring to was:  What ROLE might TG be walking into?.   Posted in January, 2018.  The "what ROLE" emphasis, rather than "what position" is interesting.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Majestic 12 on Twitter 10/1/2019:

Big Events In 2 Weeks
Bigger Events in 3 Weekz
Biglt events in 4 weeks.
Date markers R important.
Where is Q?
-------------
Fits in with TN Homesteder's decode October 16 - 31.

I'm starting to think this guy is worth some reading time.
View Quote
I agree,

Majestic 12
@TS_SCI_MAJIC12
·
11h
Shining a light where there was once darkness.
Courtesy of 234.
You have more power than you realize.

Q post 234.

CIA 7 Dwarfs (Computers) Disruption
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
29 Nov 2017 - 12:21:16 PM
Snow White utilized/activated to silence.
This was not anticipated.
Control / protection lost.
Routing through various networks ('jumpers') randomly has created connection/sec issues.
Working to resolve.
Select people removed.
Stay strong.
We are winning.
More to follow.
Q
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Here's a thought.  Was the takedown and subsequent rebranding of Fullchan part of a sanitization effort to make Q more palatable to mainstream society?  The rub on Fullchan was precisely what made it great.  As a website dedicated to free speech, you got all kinds of speech from the worst of the worst, to the best of the best.  But of course to most normies it was the Nazi Frog website.  Is the new one intended to be more mainstream to further Q?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/1570508784589_jpg-1116721.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/1570511144716_png-1116722.JPG
View Quote
It's still Scotland.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"C" subpoena?
View Quote
“C” Court martial!

I hope...

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Biden, perhaps?
That would make this whole impeachment show look even more ridiculous.
View Quote
Wouldn't that be glorious?!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Did everybody see this one reported?

Trump frees Long Beach from communist control that Obama had previously negotiated. See Judicial Watch for more

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/trump-rids-major-u-s-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#44]
If we already did this, I missed it. Investigations and inquiries have become tiresome toward results, nonetheless:

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/senators-seek-status-update-criminal-referrals-spurious-allegations-made-during

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Did everybody see this one reported?

Trump frees Long Beach from communist control that Obama had previously negotiated. See Judicial Watch for more

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/trump-rids-major-u-s-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/
View Quote
Hah Man, I heard Q was just a LARP.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
“C” Court martial!

I hope...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"C" subpoena?
“C” Court martial!

I hope...

C Subpoena = Congressional Subpoena
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"C" subpoena?
View Quote
Congressional?

Eta, beat again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#48]
nothing happening huh??

news unlocks map
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#49]
John Solomon has some interesting stuff on Hanity tonight.  Still on so no clip yet but he is talking about Ukrain opening the investigation into Hunter Biden's company before the new president was even elected.  They were watching and tracking "elicit" money flowing through the Burisma.  After watching Beck's video this weekend I have been wondering if "elicit" money they were tracking could have been the 1.8 billion in aid/ loan we gave them that just disappeared?  So it is bad enough that Hunter and Kerry's SIL was getting paid to be on that board but were they also getting paid via the missing money/ our own aid/ loan to the Ukrain that went missing?

Edit:  Q posts about US aid / corruption come to mind.  Was this one of the kickback schemes?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top