Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
So the new board is going to be locked down during states of emergency?  Defined by whom?  Seems like a good way to squash breaking inside news that goes against the narrative.

From article linked by codemonkey himself...

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN1VQ2DU

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you guys catching the #MIGA and "Restart Iran"- type of hashtags in the replies?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you guys catching the #MIGA and "Restart Iran"- type of hashtags in the replies?
View Quote
I try not to read the replies,  too manybots or checkmarked shills
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Time to hand out more notes at the funeral.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
https://youtu.be/LPIvbY1S_pU

Nigel thinks its lipstick on a pig.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
This might become an interesting topic: did EC really sign Rudy's subpoena, or was he too sick?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Trump supporters lining up as early as 48 hrs before the Dallas rally. ThankQ on the banner
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Nigel tells me everything I need to know.  Bollocks.

Nigel Farage slams Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/197999/8CEC1056-1D84-4B78-8F14-26AE42899068-1124775.jpg

So, where'd THIS story disappear to (after the double mass shootings a couple months ago)?

TC
View Quote
As of today?

The grave.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#16]
5D chess.  Busted some eggs made an Omelet  ass out of a lot of people.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIvbY1S_pU
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I really don’t understand the “brexit deal”. Screw you guys we are out should suffice...,shouldn’t it?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The reason they have these phones is because... they GAVE THEM TO MIFSUD for the operation and he gave them back after. It's more proof Mifsud is a western asset and NOT a Russian spy.

It's also proof there transcripts of the conversations between him and Pappa D. The phones would have been used to record everything.
View Quote
Didn't Pappa D claim Mifsud placed the phone in a particular way on a table during a meeting in London?  I don't recall specifically who PD was meeting with when he talked about that happening.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Nigels show for today.

https://youtu.be/oW4n49VjdYQ
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#20]
From the Department of Winning.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I really don't understand the "brexit deal". Screw you guys we are out should suffice...,shouldn't it?
View Quote
Who can make war against the beast...

Its incredibly complicated or so the remainers want everyone to believe. Britain in essence gave up much of its sovereignty to the EU and there are those who are hell bent on making sure that any deal to leave is purely symbolic and drug out over many years to soften the public opinion. Why? Because they love the EU and the idea of global government. They want to make sure there is not a chance of the nation actually ruling itself again. Even if it means propping up a treaty and calling it Brexit.

Trump can help soften the blow by putting a trade package together for England and publicizing it far and wide.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

3.1 million per year  5.8941102 searches per minute (24/7/365 minutes) or 59412.631 per week.

You can work the other way around from that base number, which is really high.  Figure worse case assume 12 per employee per week, and it doesn't come close.  Had to be a crapload from outside funneled via FBI approval.
View Quote
OR each "query" they are running is counted if it gets a hit.  One query, three hits = 3 queries.

Somehow I don't think their system of search is some guy sitting in front of a computer with a web-based search box typing shit and then pressing "enter."

It'll be some basic or complex tools and an interface to dump a search query script in where you could easily do stuff like "Tell me if anybody named Brass Arfcom (all of them in the world) called an injection mold fabricator and asked about dildos."  That's X number of Brass Arfcoms times Y number of injection mold companies times Z number of phone calls between the two plus all the criteria for different spellings and what exactly qualifies as an injection mold fabricator.

That's hundreds if not thousands of "queries" all for one general question.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Yet Drudge links to a Gallup poll that 52% think Trump should be impeached.

What game is Drudge playing?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This might become an interesting topic: did EC really sign Rudy's subpoena, or was he too sick?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/D4AEEEA2-2448-4BDA-8FC1-D97ABDBF4722_jpeg-1127315.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/DB4FADBA-E492-4F9D-BDF5-35DC3F7502C4_jpeg-1127317.JPG
View Quote
From the chans:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yet Drudge links to a Gallup poll that 52% think Trump should be impeached.

What game is Drudge playing?
View Quote
The $ per click game.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/D4AEEEA2-2448-4BDA-8FC1-D97ABDBF4722_jpeg-1127315.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/DB4FADBA-E492-4F9D-BDF5-35DC3F7502C4_jpeg-1127317.JPG
From the chans:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/2019-10-17_15-19-17_png-1127474.JPG
I’m going to have to say that the pens used were not the same. Cummings signature is darker and looks slightly bolder. I guess its possible that the same pen was used and the pressure applied was different. Regardless, dont really see the big deal here. If he was in the hospital he could have had a staffer sign for him.

When RBG was getting treatment staffers were practically doing her job for her. Hell, maybe they still are.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Analyze the math.
How long does a search take? One minute? One hour?
What is an FBI "work day"- 10 hours? Divide by 90. Humm...
"Every single FBI employee" not possible. Most have non-ass sitting duties. Estimate less than half.
That's 200 searches in 10 hours, or 3 minutes a search. Check me, math hates me.
Not likely an in depth check. Not likely at all.
Contractors? Using FBI access. Off site.
Looking for targets? CEOs, Treasurers, authorities and politicians to suborn, blackmail, or....?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good article that came out yesterday about the FISA court ruling that the FBI improperly used the NSA databases.

Quick read

https://www.cpomagazine.com/data-privacy/fisa-court-ruled-that-fbi-improperly-used-nsa-surveillance-data-to-snoop-on-americans/

A couple snips:

3.1 million searches comes out to 90 searches a day by every single FBI employee. WTF
Analyze the math.
How long does a search take? One minute? One hour?
What is an FBI "work day"- 10 hours? Divide by 90. Humm...
"Every single FBI employee" not possible. Most have non-ass sitting duties. Estimate less than half.
That's 200 searches in 10 hours, or 3 minutes a search. Check me, math hates me.
Not likely an in depth check. Not likely at all.
Contractors? Using FBI access. Off site.
Looking for targets? CEOs, Treasurers, authorities and politicians to suborn, blackmail, or....?
I was told here in not nuanced enough to understand how things like that aren't possible.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I really don’t understand the “brexit deal”. Screw you guys we are out should suffice...,shouldn’t it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Screw you guys we voted and he's our president should suffice as well but here we are. Similar concept.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#31]
AutoPen may have been used.  If so, the question is -- Was it used appropriately or without consent?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the one thing I don't like about following POTUS - there's a boat load of TDS that follows him around.  It's pathetic.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Will miss the rally live tonight

Hoping for potus safety
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
OR each "query" they are running is counted if it gets a hit.  One query, three hits = 3 queries.

Somehow I don't think their system of search is some guy sitting in front of a computer with a web-based search box typing shit and then pressing "enter."

It'll be some basic or complex tools and an interface to dump a search query script in where you could easily do stuff like "Tell me if anybody named Brass Arfcom (all of them in the world) called an injection mold fabricator and asked about dildos."  That's X number of Brass Arfcoms times Y number of injection mold companies times Z number of phone calls between the two plus all the criteria for different spellings and what exactly qualifies as an injection mold fabricator.

View Quote
Elijah Cummins second and current wife - Maya.

- 20 yrs younger than Elijah - second wife / no kids (was she an install?)
- Daughter of enlisted AF
- PHD Policy Sci / Staffer time on the Hill - ends up Rangle’s office (a legendarily corrupt POS - did she get to see how the sausage was made? The black caucus is small clique with some perennials that force you to scratch your head and ask how they got there - like can islands tip over? kind of stupid. She is smart and has many years ahead of her, whereas Cummings didn't)
- In 2005 she left Rangle and formed the 501c3 think tank for social change: Global Policy Solutions (the subject of the inquiry letter posted earlier)
- In looking at the 990s over the last 10 yrs there are some interesting things
* Years with zero income / activity
* The filing LLC was created in 2012
* Post 2012 total annual revenue is $1.4 - $2.5 - not big numbers
* Most consistently funded project list: Ford Foundation / Kansas Health / Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (shuffling tax payer money up and down the payout line)
* From 2017 IRS FM990 - Adelphi Project: To methodically organize a line of inquiry and practice that identifies gaps in big data to produce innovative solutions that address society’s biggest challenges.
* GPS Adelphi Members

Society is like a supermarket. When bad people want to bake a cake, algos are the shopping list. Media is the fertilizer on the crop. Sounds like someone is making up yet another form of a shopping list.

Think of that power. 1 person’s shitty idea sprinkled through the MSM, algo to take it from germination to maturation, social media platform to recruit, algo to select and to bring together in the proper venue the key players, while the MSM and digital bots amplify that 1 shitty idea into a movement.

That’s some MK Ultra stuff - and we’re paying for it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

- PHD Policy Sci / Staffer time on the Hill - ends up Rangle’s office (a legendarily corrupt POS - did she get to see how the sausage was made? The black caucus is small clique with some perennials that force you to scratch your head and ask how they got there - like can islands tip over? kind of stupid. She is smart and has many years ahead of her, whereas Cummings didn't)
- In 2005 she left Rangle and formed the 501c3 think tank for social change: Global Policy Solutions (the subject of the inquiry letter posted earlier)
* Post 2012 total income is $1.4 - $2.5 - not big numbers
* Most consistently funded project list: Ford Foundation / Kansas Health / Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (shuffling tax payer money up and down the payout line)
* From 2017 IRS FM990 - Adelphi Project: To methodically organize a line of inquiry and practice that identifies gaps in big data to produce innovative solutions that address society’s biggest challenges.
* GPS Adelphi Members

Society is like a supermarket. When bad people want to bake a cake, algos are the shopping list. Media is the fertilizer on the crop. Sounds like someone is making up yet another form of a shopping list.

Think of that power. 1 person’s shitty idea sprinkled through the MSM, algo to take it from germination to maturation, social media platform to recruit, algo to select and to bring together in the proper venue the key players, while the MSM and digital bots amplify that 1 shitty idea into a movement.

View Quote
You need to post more
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

* Post 2012 total income is $1.4 - $2.5 - not big numbers
* GPS Adelphi Members

View Quote
You need to post more
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You need to post more
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You need to post more
Quoted:

You need to post more
You need to post less.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#40]
The white haired lady behind Trump at the LV plant is not a fan.  But you can tell she's even more pissed that he's not wrong about all of his accomplishments, which she is now benefitting from
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The white haired lady behind Trump at the LV plant is not a fan.  But you can tell she's even more pissed that he's not wrong about all of his accomplishments, which she is now benefitting from
View Quote
The GF and I were just talking about her.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3.1 million per year  5.8941102 searches per minute (24/7/365 minutes) or 59412.631 per week.

You can work the other way around from that base number, which is really high.  Figure worse case assume 12 per employee per week, and it doesn't come close.  Had to be a crapload from outside funneled via FBI approval.

A Query is ran and can result in many pages of results. That would count as 1 Query. They must have hired a pool of temps to sit there and run Queries night and day. There should be many witnesses to what was going on. If only D O J would get on the ball.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Saving Israel for last / comments section of ZH - Syria Pullout / End of the MILINDCIABANKING gravy train.

johnnycanuck
10 minutes ago
remove
link
Paul blasted Schumer

This Schumer;

Sen. Chuck Schumer told a New York radio station last week that after the Obama administration hit Israel hard on its settlement policy, “I called up Rahm Emanuel and I called up the White House and I said, ‘If you don’t retract that statement you are going to hear me publicly blast you on this.’”

He added that there were two groups within the White House. One would give Israel the usual pass and the other wants the US to put pressure on Israel (and Palestinians).

“We’re pushing hard to make sure the right side wins and if not we’ll have to take it to the next step,” he said.

He concluded that God, himself, deputized him to be Israel’s man in the Senate:

“You know, my name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors were guardians of the ghetto wall in Chortkov. And I believe Hashem [Orthodox for God] actually gave me that name. One of my roles, very important in the United States senate, is to be a shomer — to be a or the shomer Yisrael. And I will continue to be that with every bone in my body ...”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091

And that's only a beginning, read the rest to be further enlightened.

play_arrow

play_arrow
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Screw you guys we voted and he's our president should suffice as well but here we are. Similar concept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.....same globalist fuckers too
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#45]
El Chapo's son is having police problems. click date for video.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
El Chapo's son is having police problems. click date for video.

View Quote
2nd vid down - dude proned out with a Barret 82 and laying down the heat

Like the homegrown technicals - F350 with an armored bed and an M2 - bet those handle like a waterbed
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

2nd vid down - dude proned out with a Barret 82 and laying down the heat

Like the homegrown technicals - F350 with an armored bed and an M2 - bet those handle like a waterbed
View Quote
Arfcom thread on the shoot em up
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:56:39 PM EDT
[#48]
POTUS deliberately & repeatedly mentioning "Crowdstrike" and "the Server(s)" means something significant...we just are not sure exactly what he's trying to tell us. Right? We've all said it or at least, thought it. Here Rosie is doing more research...Interesting that Crowdstrike seems now to be spread into lots of places I didn't realize.

Remember Rudy mentioning to watch out for Romania?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1184968168210485248.html

INTERESTING COMMENTS:

"That's the foreign oppo research arm of the IC in America..And they wonder why Trump has to use his own people.
I'm willing to bet the bank all those satellite offices are loaded up with x IC
from our country ??"

"This is their game. They have these people for their severs, FusionGPS for oppo research, Perkins to funnel the money through, and then a group of “impartial” fact checker sites. They’ve rigged the western world."

"IMO, Crowdstrike is to intelligence what Blackwater was to the military. Also wouldn’t surprise me to know Crowdstrike does work on behalf of US Intel, stuff that the law prevents them from doing.

Crowdstrike probably has a massive data repository too."

"Crowdstrike is worse than Blackwater because Falcon sits inside the computer system: https://www.crowdstrike.com/falcon-tour/"
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
POTUS deliberately & repeatedly mentioning "Crowdstrike" and "the Server(s)" means something significant...we just are not sure exactly what he's trying to tell us. Right? We've all said it or at least, thought it. Here Rosie is doing more research...Interesting that Crowdstrike seems now to be spread into lots of places I didn't realize.

Remember Rudy mentioning to watch out for Romania?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1184968168210485248.html

INTERESTING COMMENTS:

"That's the foreign oppo research arm of the IC in America..And they wonder why Trump has to use his own people.
I'm willing to bet the bank all those satellite offices are loaded up with x IC
from our country ??"

"This is their game. They have these people for their severs, FusionGPS for oppo research, Perkins to funnel the money through, and then a group of “impartial” fact checker sites. They’ve rigged the western world."

"IMO, Crowdstrike is to intelligence what Blackwater was to the military. Also wouldn’t surprise me to know Crowdstrike does work on behalf of US Intel, stuff that the law prevents them from doing.

Crowdstrike probably has a massive data repository too."

"Crowdstrike is worse than Blackwater because Falcon sits inside the computer system: https://www.crowdstrike.com/falcon-tour/"
View Quote
Yep, here's one of them
Attachment Attached File
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top