Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Found these on Reddit. I don’t have Twitter so you get screenshots. Can someone dig into this? I’m leaving town in a bit and can’t do anything right now.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

See next post....
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting discussion on Reddit and Twitter. Can someone not on mobile dig into this and see if it’s anything good?

Also one last tidbit from Reddit....

Attachment Attached File

Interesting theory. Does the three letter types recruit kids?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:57:04 AM EDT
[#4]
A thought popped into my head.  What if Trump is re-elected, massive arrests and trials happen early in his second term.  Would Trump finish out his term or would he at his second SOTU speech after being re-elected announce his work is done and we can now hold a free and fair election for the next POTUS?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A thought popped into my head.  What if Trump is re-elected, massive arrests and trials happen early in his second term.  Would Trump finish out his term or would he at his second SOTU speech after being re-elected announce his work is done and we can now hold a free and fair election for the next POTUS?
View Quote
Why on earth would he do that?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:15:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Flynn's lawyer the Honey Badger has forced the prosecution to release documents after they attempted to refuse saying further redactions were needed - when nothing of national security was previously claimed and they had already redacted them.

Sullivan is ordering them released.

Technofog is publishing them, and Tracy Beanz is copying. There are apparently many issues with the revelations. In general it guts the Government's case and shows where the Judge may well rule. Sullivan has already wondered why Flynn just didn't take one of the easier ways out, and this is why - it shows just how corrupt the entire mess was from the very beginning.

Expect a lot of spin. The corruption cartel has already started attacking the DOJ over Durham's investigation "becoming" a criminal witch hunt of Democrats. It was from the beginning.

Trumps last rally had a notable, he said these people never seem to pay for their crimes, but that might change soon. If Flynn is cleared then a lot of stuff can be made public and he can speak to issues from the beginning. His persecution by trial was the whole point, to shut him up. Now that it's failed, things progress.

Ongoing: The Assange Trial, the IG report, Flynn's impending win in court, and Impeachment having it's only basis in what Democrats did illegally.

Accomplished, Syria now calming down, China agreeing to trade provisions, RINO's being outed on Impeachment and warmongering. What new crisis of epic proportions will raise up as a False Flag to distract from another defeat for the human scum?

It's a year before the elections in 2020. Things are looking up.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL, check the batteries in your CO monitor
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Flynn's lawyer the Honey Badger has forced the prosecution to release documents after they attempted to refuse saying further redactions were needed - when nothing of national security was previously claimed and they had already redacted them.

Technofog is publishing them, and Tracy Beanz is copying. There are apparently many issues with the revelations. In general it guts the Government's case and shows where the Judge may well rule. Sullivan has already wondered why Flynn just didn't take one of the easier ways out, and this is why - it shows just how corrupt the entire mess was from the very beginning.

Expect a lot of spin. The corruption cartel has already started attacking the DOJ over Durham's investigation "becoming" a criminal witch hunt of Democrats. It was from the beginning.

Trumps last rally had a notable, he said these people never seem to pay for their crimes, but that might change soon. If Flynn is cleared then a lot of stuff can be made public and he can speak to issues from the beginning. His persecution by trial was the whole point, to shut him up. Now that it's failed, things progress.

Ongoing: The Assange Trial, the IG report, Flynn's impending win in court, and Impeachment having it's only basis in what Democrats did illegally.

Accomplished, Syria now calming down, China agreeing to trade provisions, RINO's being outed on Impeachment and warmongering. What new crisis of epic proportions will raise up as a False Flag to distract from another defeat for the human scum?

View Quote
Hoping the ff will be snuffed out by the white hats
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:57:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why did she spell Dirham incorrectly?
View Quote
I'm looking at my keyboard and going with "a case of fat fingers".

"Sometimes a typo is just a typo" ~ Sigmund Freud
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL!

Heraldos said THAT????

Chickens running to the henhouse...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL!

Heraldos said THAT????

Chickens running to the henhouse...
Rivera and Trump have been good friends for many, many years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heraldos made him do it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Techno Fog has a link to the full Gen. Flynn motion By Atty Sidney Powell here. It's long, but just in case anyone wants to read through it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Interesting thoughts on impeachment from Rush.

Did You Know Senators Can’t Campaign During an Impeachment Trial?

RUSH: I want to test your knowledge of civics and the Constitution. Let’s pretend, let’s imagine that there is an impeachment trial in the Senate. And, no, I have not forgotten about Republicans and Democrats and panic stories, they’re coming up. Do you know what happens during a Senate trial? The odds are you don’t. Many of us have only ever seen one. That was the Clinton trial in the late 1990s.

There are some rules that apply for Senate behavior during an impeachment trial. Among those rules are these. If the Senate has an impeachment trial during that time — some say it would be six on eight weeks, it depends on how many articles of impeachment that the House prepares. Each article is a case that a member of the House is assigned. He’s called the House manager, and he would be the prosecutor. He would present the case to the Senate.
View Quote
More at link.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#15]
AGPRT (ARFCOM Goal Post Relocation Team) is going to be hard at work.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
@tirod
Thanks, your best post ever.

Remember we know James Baker was questioned by the Congressional House. While answering Republican questions Baker surprised them all by insisting he had previously been questioned by Atty Durham (he confirmed it was not Huber). So we know that Durham was involved in this case by Oct 2018. That means Durham was brought in when Jeff Sessions was AG.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree.  But it triggers giddy salivating and fresh popcorn.   Pavlov
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

More at link.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

RUSH: I want to test your knowledge of civics and the Constitution. Let’s pretend, let’s imagine that there is an impeachment trial in the Senate. And, no, I have not forgotten about Republicans and Democrats and panic stories, they’re coming up. Do you know what happens during a Senate trial? The odds are you don’t. Many of us have only ever seen one. That was the Clinton trial in the late 1990s.

There are some rules that apply for Senate behavior during an impeachment trial. Among those rules are these. If the Senate has an impeachment trial during that time — some say it would be six on eight weeks, it depends on how many articles of impeachment that the House prepares. Each article is a case that a member of the House is assigned. He’s called the House manager, and he would be the prosecutor. He would present the case to the Senate.
More at link.
I mentioned this about six months ago except I think they would have to recuse themselves. Not just stop campaigning. In any world where fairness is even a thing, your political opponents could not sit on your jury in a trial.

It’s not written anywhere nor is it a law, but you can be damn sure Trumps lawyers will bring it to court. It’s a HUGE conflict of interest. No way, in the real world, any judge allows it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:29:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/20191025_061155_jpg-1136845.JPG
LOL
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#21]
EditAttachment Attached File
. What is this stuff at the top?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The flip side is that until indictments and arrests, the media can continue claiming it's all a conspiracy theory by that deranged bad orange man and his psycho followers.  Failing to issue indictments and make arrests also threatens to demoralize his supporters, who have been demanding those arrests for years now, and would fulfill one of his campaign pledges (since there's abundant evidence that Hillary broke the law AND that the same individuals facing possible indictments from within the DOJ not only covered for her, but were complicit in attempting a coup against Trump after he won).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Delays at this point are not unwise.

Arrests in an election year would be bad press (not that POTUS is going to get any good press, but that's besides the point).

Arrests after Trump's REEEEEE-Election will have far fewer repercussions than ones before it.
Precisely.

Strategically, 12 months before elections would be a stupid period to start "making arrests" and backing desperate prey into corners.

Much better to wait a bit....
The flip side is that until indictments and arrests, the media can continue claiming it's all a conspiracy theory by that deranged bad orange man and his psycho followers.  Failing to issue indictments and make arrests also threatens to demoralize his supporters, who have been demanding those arrests for years now, and would fulfill one of his campaign pledges (since there's abundant evidence that Hillary broke the law AND that the same individuals facing possible indictments from within the DOJ not only covered for her, but were complicit in attempting a coup against Trump after he won).
Me to the MSM:

You have no power here.  Begone before somebody drops a house on you.

Someone please meme this.

Begone! Before somebody drops a house on you, too!
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Looks like the date in (Latin?)
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Just like Megan McCain said on air when people were talking shit about Trump slaying all his a opponents in a tweet, “you can’t kill him again.”
View Quote
Intredasting...hadn’t heard that one.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Arrests will not happen if President Trump is not re-elected.   Arrest everyone that needs to be arrested.  Show the electorate who is representing them.  Show them what happened.  Prosecutions won’t happen for some time.  Show the fence sitters what has been going on for decades.  Drive a  proverbial stake through the heart of this proverbial vampire now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for more delays and expect a huge letdown
Delays at this point are not unwise.

Arrests in an election year would be bad press (not that POTUS is going to get any good press, but that's besides the point).

Arrests after Trump's REEEEEE-Election will have far fewer repercussions than ones before it.
Arrests will not happen if President Trump is not re-elected.   Arrest everyone that needs to be arrested.  Show the electorate who is representing them.  Show them what happened.  Prosecutions won’t happen for some time.  Show the fence sitters what has been going on for decades.  Drive a  proverbial stake through the heart of this proverbial vampire now.
We have a record breaking economy.

Unemployment is at a record low.

Ethnic unemployment is at record lows.

The overwhelming majority of voters know that the MSM is #FakeNews

Trump's foreign policies are an unmitigated success.

Judicial Watch, among others, is rooting out election fraud.

But let's say that the undeniable positives (partial list above) aren't enough.  Please tell me who they're going to vote for.

Quid Pro Joe?  El Oh El

Liawatha?  We can talk about this after you sober up, if you like.

Surprise guest run by Hillary?  She lost a rigged election last time, what makes you think she'll do better when voter fraud has been reduced nation wide?

Big Mike (aka Moochele)?  2016 was a referendum on Obama's presidency.  Do I really need to explain why that will still be a factor?

The only way Trump isn't reelected is if he's dead or if 3/4 of middle America dies.  Both sides know there's a war on - voter turnout will be high.

Edit:  Pre caffeine I seem to have put my reply in the middle of someone else's quote, now corrected.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That would be MMXIX, X, XXV

Those look like ancient Greek. Delta is 4, Pi is 80. Looks to me like 1324,4,88
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@tirod

Remember we know James Baker was questioned by the Congressional House. While answering Republican questions Baker surprised them all by insisting he had previously been questioned by Atty Durham (he confirmed it was not Huber). So we know that Durham was involved in this case by Oct 2018. That means Durham was brought in when Jeff Sessions was AG.
View Quote
If sessions proves to be the one who made all this happen that brings them all down, I am ready for a big plate of crow.

Please let the Durham criminal probe bear some fruit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He won't.  The seed has been planted - Trump 2024.

What do you get when you water that seed?  President Trump in 2024.  Don Jr.

I've been saying it's going to take more than 8 years to clean up this mess.  Don Jr. has been very vocal on Twitter, so his name is already on everyone's mind.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I've been saying it's going to take more than 8 years to clean up this mess.  Don Jr. has been very vocal on Twitter, so his name is already on everyone's mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Familial dynasties have no place in US politics.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wait a bit...

A wise man said thousands of years ago...

"There are many ways to skin a cat"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn’t happening until people are arrested and indicted.  Then...maybe it’s happening.
Wait a bit...

You aren’t skinning any cat until you catch them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
@tirod

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@tirod

I've said all along that "Sleepy" Jeff Sessions was working behind the scenes.

Pay attention:  This isn't "I'm smarter than you, neener, neener!"  Pay attention to the fact that just because YOU don't see anything happening doesn't mean nothing's happening.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
Greek letters
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:42:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#35]
TriForce - in longhand.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn’t happening until people are arrested and indicted.  Then...maybe it’s happening.
Wait a bit...

The jaws of the trap are closing slowly, but inexorably.  Why do you think Pelosi reversed her statement about "No impeachment" only 4 hours after she'd made it.  She knows what's coming, even if you don't.  Why do you think that Schiff is holding Star Chamber interviews and kicking out all of the opposition?  He knows what's coming, and he's in a full blown panic.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:57:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like minded "dynasties", sure.

Familial?  Nope.  GTFO and take your kids with you.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#39]
I just got finished reading Flynn's attorney's motion filed yesterday - https://www.scribd.com/document/431949856/US-v-Flynn-DE-129-2

The sheer amount of fuckery and outright criminality employed by the usual suspects over at the Famous But Incompetent was astounding.  Her motion lays everything out and ties in beautifully with the Strozk / Page texts and other info that is already in the public realm.

The motion is 37 pages but WELL worth your time to read.  The summaries posted by Techno Frog and Tracy Beanz are good, but reading the full motion will give the best understanding of the whole Flynn entrapment effort.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Interesting discussion on Reddit and Twitter. Can someone not on mobile dig into this and see if it’s anything good?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/157935/E89997BD-51C5-441B-B37D-C3DF25313E10_jpeg-1136774.JPG

View Quote
They do recruit kids. I dont know how young they go. Could go something like this:

Kid does some hacking shit just because he can. He ends up getting caught. They let him off easy. He goes work for ABC.

I had a friend who was doing some stuff like that. FBI showed up at his house one day. Took all his computers. Never took him to court. Told him when he is older he should consider applying for a job with them. He was righteously scared shitless. Now owns his own IT company and is not a fan of the govt.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They do recruit kids. I dont know how young they go. Could go something like this:

Kid does some hacking shit just because he can. He ends up getting caught. They let him off easy. He goes work for ABC.

I had a friend who was doing some stuff like that. FBI showed up at his house one day. Took all his computers. Never took him to court. Told him when he is older he should consider applying for a job with them. He was righteously scared shitless. Now owns his own IT company and is not a fan of the govt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting discussion on Reddit and Twitter. Can someone not on mobile dig into this and see if it's anything good?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/157935/E89997BD-51C5-441B-B37D-C3DF25313E10_jpeg-1136774.JPG

When I left, I joined the Army, and when I took the service exam, my psych profile fit a certain... "moral flexibility" would be the only way to describe it. I was loaned out to a CIA-sponsored program and we sort of found each other. That's the way it works.

Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
My hunch, a signal.... somebody will have an oh shit moment when they read it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Q's password on 8chan.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
When I left, I joined the Army, and when I took the service exam, my psych profile fit a certain... "moral flexibility" would be the only way to describe it. I was loaned out to a CIA-sponsored program and we sort of found each other. That's the way it works.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1xHcgDi49Kfle/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting discussion on Reddit and Twitter. Can someone not on mobile dig into this and see if it's anything good?

https://media.giphy.com/media/1xHcgDi49Kfle/giphy.gif
Can you expand on that?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Can you expand on that?
View Quote
It's a quote from the movie Grosse Pointe Blank.  Good flick, quite funny, lots of guns.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's a quote from the movie Grosse Pointe Blank.  Good flick, quite funny, lots of guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you expand on that?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#47]
This is a good read.

Maria Butina & I, Part Three: Finale  October 25, 2019 12 min read

As we left things….In July of 2016 the Men In Black came back asking me to rekindle a romantic relationship with Maria Butina. As I have emphasized, they were aghast at having to make this request of me. They emphasized it had never been done in their experience, that the USA is the Good Guy, that we do not operate like the Bad Guys, and so on and so forth. But the request had come from X, Y, and Z, federal officials of whom I had heard (incidentally, I misunderstood one detail, in that I thought the request was coming from all three: two months later they later me know that Z had officially added his signature to the request, and only then did I become aware of my slight misunderstanding of the original request).  I wish to emphasize again that there was no leering, no rubbing of elbows and laughing. The Men in Black are honorable people, and they were extremely discomfited by what they were communicating. They reminded me I had every right to say, “No” and no one would think worse of me.

I responded, “It’s not exactly hardship duty!” And agreed to carry out their instruction.

Meanwhile, internally, I decided that I would create the impression of romancing Maria for them, while in fact not laying a finger on her, and instead, focus on setting up X, Y, and Z for felony charges.
View Quote
More at link.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#48]
FYI Dem's and Never Trumpers...Suck it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Q's password on 8chan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Q's password on 8chan.
Funny

Quoted:

My hunch, a signal.... somebody will have an oh shit moment when they read it.
My thought
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Stop thinking! Lol, I kid...
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top