Quoted:
Quoted:
Must be some sort of bug going around.
Seems to happen after they hit 90.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the type of stuff that we should be sharing on social media.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good radio interview of Lee Smith on why Flynn was targeted.  It's halfway down the article.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/10/25/lee-smith-deep-state-used-criminal-conspiracy-to-stop-flynns-audit-of-intelligence-agencies/
When General Flynn was coming to the White House, [he] was talking about conducting an audit across the intelligence community,” Smith explained. “He recognized the amount of waste [and] the amount of money that had been misspent. He knew what people were doing. He knew that people were hiding these things in different black programs, and he was going to look and start to inspect budgets.”

Smith continued, “He was going to get the entire senior intelligence service to hand in their resignations. Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean he was going to fire everyone. What it means, though, is he wanted everyone to prove what they were doing, that they were doing their jobs, they were doing good for the country, they weren’t wasting money, they weren’t wasting time, and they weren’t running operations like the one they ran against General Flynn.”

“The intelligence community, at that point — what has correctly and colorfully became known as the deep state — they rose nearly as one and they realized that General Flynn was an existential threat,” assessed Smith. “He was actually going to start looking at their budgets and start looking at what they did. They had to find a way to fight him.”
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump Announces "ORIGINS" of ISIS Found and Collected During Raid

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
maybe guam can flip over on his grave

an idiot since the 90s at least

fuck him
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One of the many articles I combed through said he was decapitated when the vest blew and that we had his head.  Can't remember which article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Captured?
Reports are the US had to scrape DNA off the ceiling to test to make sure it is the Muzzie terrorist leader
One of the many articles I combed through said he was decapitated when the vest blew and that we had his head.  Can't remember which article.
With a suicide vest, the head often "pops off" like a cork from a champagne bottle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-UFWJ_HJk

View Quote
How do you introduce evidence?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
With a suicide vest, the head often "pops off" like a cork from a champagne bottle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Captured?
Reports are the US had to scrape DNA off the ceiling to test to make sure it is the Muzzie terrorist leader
I can picture that

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:11:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

fuck him
View Quote
Wrong congressman.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why would he meet with these people?
View All Quotes
Because he was giving them your money, on the condition that he gets his cut.

Seriously.

Thats how it works.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Because he was giving them your money, on the condition that he gets his cut.

Seriously.

Thats how it works.
View Quote
That is exactly how it works. Why we’ve tolerated this so long can only be because of public ignorance and a willingness on the part of the press to be paid off directly and indirectly (MSM is now a government allowed oligopoly) to keep is ignorant.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Seems to happen after they hit 90.
View Quote

What do you mean ‘they’?!?!

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-UFWJ_HJk

That's kinda what I was thinking...
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good radio interview of Lee Smith on why Flynn was targeted.  It's halfway down the article.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/10/25/lee-smith-deep-state-used-criminal-conspiracy-to-stop-flynns-audit-of-intelligence-agencies/
When General Flynn was coming to the White House, [he] was talking about conducting an audit across the intelligence community,” Smith explained. “He recognized the amount of waste [and] the amount of money that had been misspent. He knew what people were doing. He knew that people were hiding these things in different black programs, and he was going to look and start to inspect budgets.”

Smith continued, “He was going to get the entire senior intelligence service to hand in their resignations. Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean he was going to fire everyone. What it means, though, is he wanted everyone to prove what they were doing, that they were doing their jobs, they were doing good for the country, they weren’t wasting money, they weren’t wasting time, and they weren’t running operations like the one they ran against General Flynn.”

“The intelligence community, at that point — what has correctly and colorfully became known as the deep state — they rose nearly as one and they realized that General Flynn was an existential threat,” assessed Smith. “He was actually going to start looking at their budgets and start looking at what they did. They had to find a way to fight him.”
You don’t think a hammer costs 142$, do you?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rot with your buddy Elijah...

TC
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

fuck him
View Quote
90's?

Birth....
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Search Results
Web results
Explosive belt - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Explosive_belt
An explosive belt is an improvised explosive device, a belt or a vest packed with explosives ... Suicide bombers who wear the vests are often obliterated by the explosion; the best evidence of their identity is the head, which often survives because it is separated and thrown clear of the body by the explosion. Journalist Joby ...
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Anyone else catch Trump saying watching Bag Daddy crying and wimpering "Was like watching a movie."

View Quote
Literary license....
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
More two scoops.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#23]
NVM
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seems like Iran is correct on this one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Search Results
Web results
Explosive belt - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Explosive_belt
An explosive belt is an improvised explosive device, a belt or a vest packed with explosives ... Suicide bombers who wear the vests are often obliterated by the explosion; the best evidence of their identity is the head, which often survives because it is separated and thrown clear of the body by the explosion. Journalist Joby ...
View Quote
All it takes is a an IED stuffed into half an MRE bag to make this happen........

Trust me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I suppose I should know the to this, but is it normal for someone in his position to wear a vest?

I was kind of under the impression that was more of a peon type of thing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I suppose I should know the to this, but is it normal for someone in his position to wear a vest?

View Quote
Didn't want to be taken alive
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:51:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interesting.

TC
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

72 virgin goats, or something.

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew I should have known the answer.
Thank you, gentlemen.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#36]
PapaD is talking about running for the now open seat of Hill in California
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Who has the FRANCHISE for Coke?

How was it awarded?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Does the governor appoint one or does it sit empty?  Not sure how it works with a year to the election.
View Quote
Special election usually from what I recall.

Edit: "When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies." -- Article I, Section 2, Clause 4 of the U.S. Constitution
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Think what we knew, where we were, and what we were sure of two years ago, compare to today.

No arrests of big names, but The Awakening is Real.
View Quote
Honestly, I did not think so before, but now I think the awakening is more important because of it's potential to reduce future power the deep state desires.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 5:20:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Developing story..

Link Posted: 10/28/2019 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Developing story..

View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Developing story..

View Quote
Just goes to show how being a slut can overcome being ugly.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 7:50:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Agreed.

And I would think with the level of technology in play, one would be able to track every single keystroke punched by a particular individual and every single word uttered, given that they work for "the people".

Corporations and businesses do it ALL THE TIME and simply have stated to their employees that any and all communication done with their devices/technology is their property.

Why is this so hard?

Similar to every single company vehicle in my company has GPS. They know where you are before you know where you are...
View Quote
Lol, the same government that couldn't launch a website, probably still runs crap in DOS or some antiquated IBM mainframe.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Back 'atcha evil bitch.

You and those of your ilkthose who somehow got it in their heads that THEY are the superior beings and are destined to rule, have no greater right to draw a breath than anyone else.

In fact, because of your gross crimes against humanity (and actively working to destroy the greatest, most equitable, most fairmost successful  country try the world has ever known IS, IMO, a crime against humanity), not only are you not fit to rule but should hounded to the ends of the Earth and put down like a rabid animal which you most closely resemble.

I can't wait for the day you are fleeing in terror as your crimes are exposed and you constantly listen for the footsteps...

TC
View Quote
Watching old 1910 to 50's news reels, and it's amazing how some really rich, powerful leaders ended up broke, without a country or just lynched, shot, stabbed and then dragged onto the streets, strung up. It was probably the highest disrespect of a person you could do I thought.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#50]
I wonder if the MSM will run 24/7 stories about how the democraps are not allowing "protesters" in their rallies the way they did when Trump was running in 2016?

Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top