User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
So she's having a vote about authorizing existing dog and pony shows, but not having a vote on actual impeachment proceedings, while media is broadcasting the narrative there will be a vote on impeachment proceedings, Nancy tells the media this is not a vote on proceeding with impeachment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been silently following since the first thread. At one point I was smelling a rat big time. Right about that time someone mentioned Bongino, and confess I was completely clueless about his podcast until brought up here. I know he’s technically “Opinion” but his opinions are proving more reliable than “investigative journalism” is in today’s climate. Thanks to those that put in real work and have helped open eyes, including my own.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Boots on the ground.

EXCLUSIVE: First-Ever Look Inside Epstein’s Private Island
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
When Sid Blumenthal tries to get your book blocked you know its going to be good.

Everyone should read this and I'm sure the final book will be excellent.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Boots on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmgSM7lWRts
View Quote
that sucked. It reminds me of something HRC would set up to wipe the suspicion from our minds, like with a cloth.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have been silently following since the first thread. At one point I was smelling a rat big time. Right about that time someone mentioned Bongino, and confess I was completely clueless about his podcast until brought up here. I know he’s technically “Opinion” but his opinions are proving more reliable than “investigative journalism” is in today’s climate. Thanks to those that put in real work and have helped open eyes, including my own.
View Quote
Welcome to the party.

I wouldn't call him opinion.  Most of what he does is backed with texted, emails ect...from those who perpetrated spygate on the country.  When he speculates,  he clearly let's us know it's his opinion.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#7]
that was ballsy

too bad they didn't find anything too good
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LOL, its just more Kabuki theater for the masses (and their rabid base) and the media.

This week, we will bring a resolution to the Floor that affirms the ongoing, existing investigation that is currently being conducted by our committees as part of this impeachment inquiry, including all requests for documents, subpoenas for records and testimony, and any other investigative steps previously taken or to be taken as part of this investigation.

This resolution establishes the procedure for hearings that are open to the American people, authorizes the disclosure of deposition transcripts, outlines procedures to transfer evidence to the Judiciary Committee as it considers potential articles of impeachment, and sets forth due process rights for the President and his Counsel.
Looks like it's basically a BS move to keep this in the news cycle. Will get people on the record unless they pull a voice vote which would give cover to those who are at risk of loosing the election next year in red districts/states. They are not actually voting to impeach Trump, just keeping the "impeachment inquiry" theater going.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, its just more Kabuki theater for the masses (and their rabid base) and the media.

This week, we will bring a resolution to the Floor that affirms the ongoing, existing investigation that is currently being conducted by our committees as part of this impeachment inquiry, including all requests for documents, subpoenas for records and testimony, and any other investigative steps previously taken or to be taken as part of this investigation.

This resolution establishes the procedure for hearings that are open to the American people, authorizes the disclosure of deposition transcripts, outlines procedures to transfer evidence to the Judiciary Committee as it considers potential articles of impeachment, and sets forth due process rights for the President and his Counsel.
Looks like it's basically a BS move to keep this in the news cycle. Will get people on the record unless they pull a voice vote which would give cover to those who are at risk of loosing the election next year in red districts/states. They are not actually voting to impeach Trump, just keeping the "impeachment inquiry" theater going.
Its a little more than kabuki theater. Read the CTH article on what they are trying to do. Its a very quick read and CTH position is Team Trump is not in a position to counter this move. In essence Pelosi/Schif et al. are trying to get legal subpoena power without holding a vote on impeachment. This is coming off the tail end of a ruling by a judge last week that creates a new possibility. If I try to explain further ill just butcher it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This would definitely be a victory for Flynn, but if the judge dismisses the case does that mean all of the criminal shenanigans get dismissed with that dismissal?

Does anyone get to go after them?

Thanks
View Quote
If the case is dismissed with prejudice, Flynn may have a case of wrongful prosecution to go after them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
that was ballsy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
that was ballsy

Looks like bullet holes to me.  Just an interesting observation

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Autists will find all sorts of interesting things from the latest island video footage.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I took that statement, along with one aimed at Nellie at “face value” so to speak. Both ladies are plain looking to be gracious about it yet he calls one “lovely” and the other one “beautiful wife”. I think it’s a subtle dig and it triggered the media to run articles because T$ is so “boorish” to their fee fees. They get triggered and write about people the normies don’t even know about. The art of the insult!

Nellie is beautiful
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 for EtS being a poser or paytriot.

But Trump did refer to her as "the lovely Lisa Page" in a tweet.  Trump doesn't pass out compliments to his enemies, at least not that I've seen.  He'll give respect by default, but you have to keep his respect to get a kind word from him.  If you're actively opposing him he'll unleash that wicked wit of his and brand you with something unflattering.
I assumed he said "lovely" the way you'd call a fat guy "tiny".
Trump doesn't usually use sarcasm that way.  When he's going to brand someone something tacky, it's not a sarcastic nice word, it's tacky and there's no doubt about it.
I took that statement, along with one aimed at Nellie at “face value” so to speak. Both ladies are plain looking to be gracious about it yet he calls one “lovely” and the other one “beautiful wife”. I think it’s a subtle dig and it triggered the media to run articles because T$ is so “boorish” to their fee fees. They get triggered and write about people the normies don’t even know about. The art of the insult!

Nellie is beautiful
I remember that one.  Yeah, saying Nellie is plain is a pretty big complement.  I'm assuming she was called "beautiful wife" because Bruce was co-operating.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Another excerpt from Lee Smith's book.  Follow the tweet.

Link Posted: 10/28/2019 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So she's having a vote about authorizing existing dog and pony shows, but not having a vote on actual impeachment proceedings, while media is broadcasting the narrative there will be a vote on impeachment proceedings, Nancy tells the media this is not a vote on proceeding with impeachment.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/AA4913D2-6289-4314-A77F-90A68FA638CE_jpeg-1140885.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/AA4913D2-6289-4314-A77F-90A68FA638CE_jpeg-1140885.JPG
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Must be "The beginning of the end" for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Must be "The beginning of the end" for Trump.
View Quote
He's dropping out any day now!
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Anons digging into “The Finders” (FBI doc dump)

Sample:

Attachment Attached File

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/231423711
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/m5PRoaU_png-1141024.JPG
I have been flipping over to CNN all night and it has been 90% impeachment and 10% Trump got boo's at the world series.  Not one mention of Baghdadi.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anons digging into "The Finders" (FBI doc dump)

Sample:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/43C8F335-AB8B-41B5-8691-035B9E84A6B6_png-1141063.JPG

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/231423711
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:51:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:56:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 5:59:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Another congress critter is dead, if anyone cares. At 66.

Three down, 200+ to go?
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 6:49:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Welcome to the party.

I wouldn't call him opinion.  Most of what he does is backed with texted, emails ect...from those who perpetrated spygate on the country.  When he speculates,  he clearly let's us know it's his opinion.
View Quote
No I wouldn’t either. It just so happens that’s how his show is classified. Dude is spot on and more credible than 95% of MSM.

Give Buck Sexton’s podcast a listen if you haven’t yet. Different style but great content
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#26]
The US Government seems to want everyone to have weapons except its citizens.

Hummm...

TC
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hmm Paytriot?
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hmm Paytriot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm Paytriot?
The grift abides.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hmm Paytriot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm Paytriot?
I would not consider him that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#30]
And in a favorite topic of olden days: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/30/guantanamo-prison-contract-siemens-has-facility-op/

The wording of the article indicated that GTMO will be receiving power efficiency upgrades thru end of contract in 2043. Since the detention facility is on site there, it gets it's share, however unspecified or outlined.

More an indication of Uncle Sam's commitment to the  naval port for the foreseeable future. It's not going away. Anything toward actual construction of a supermax, which has been requested by Command there, would be buried in the details. Since that is an $88 million dollar project it's about 10% of the overall. Wouldn't surprise me there is a good deal of money upgrading the desalinization plant, etc. Sounds mostly like infrastructure improvements. Think about it - just a 25 year contract on utilities at face value.

For those who see it as a portentious expansion of the site, that would go to running major power and water lines for housing 10,000 people, it would be literally years down the road, not 2020. It's going to take sat photos of a major utility installation running from the Bay to the seashore around the mountain to get any traction, and a serious sized sewage plant larger than my towns getting installed. Where would that go up in the vicinity of the Camp? Or would it be across the bay at the airport site already announced? Which then means laying a major water line and electrical cable across the bay.

Years and years down the road. I'm not seeing it for any current events.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Three down, 200+ to go?
View Quote
Which one this time?
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Which one this time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three down, 200+ to go?
Which one this time?
Former US Senator Kay Hagan dead at 66 after three-year battle with encephalitis
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three down, 200+ to go?
Which one this time?
Former US Senator Kay Hagan dead at 66 after three-year battle with encephalitis
Aah, ok thx.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#34]
IF the republicans and RINO's in the house were trustworthy, why couldn't they sponsor a resolution for an impeachment investigation and put the dems on the spot?
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Dems working and end run on immigration reform: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/28/democrats-draft-plan-to-import-huge-numbers-of-climate-refugees/

By declaring certain zones - subSaharan Africa, South Asia and Latin America - to be climate disaster regions, they would allow "refugees" to resettle here in America. Minimum 50k a year, up to ?? as it's projected at least 200 million may be displaced due to
sea-level rise, glacial outburst floods, desertification or fires … there could be as many as 200 million CDPs by 2050 globally
View Quote
We're already putting up with CA residents infiltrating our infrastructure, right? Now we need more from other countries?

This is just an end run around closing the border, they are floating it to see what they can get away with. Sea level rise? The Dutch would just move inland. Glacial outburst floods? I thought the glaciers were receding so much they were all gone? Now a few valleys in remote regions are just going to suddenly melt? Desertification? Basically, things drying out? Could it be the natural result of cutting down all the trees for firewood? And those areas are not going to have much in the way of fires, it's the populated ones with humans, regulations, and conservation having the problems.

BY THE WAY, why is it only CA has major fires caused by high lines? We've got major power lines locally, a coal burning plant, natural gas powered electrical station, a hydroelectric plant all within 40 miles of each other, yet, no fires from those transmission lines. NONE. Winds of 25 with gusts to 50 aren't uncommon, there is even a wind farm going up 50 miles away.

If you aren't calling bullshit on the CA fires, consider that the map of previous ones concentrated over the proposed route for their high speed rail line, and look at the photos of developments where the homes are burnt to the ground yet no line of fire exists in the brush to show how it jumps from one to the next. None. You decide.

Or, you could just take the word of the media, which is owned by 6 corporations, which are owned in the majority by one Saudi Prince. WE DO NOT HAVE AN INDEPENDENT MEDIA. We have the propaganda arm of NeverTrumpers and Democartels who only publish their spin on the news. ONLY.

Which means the "Climate Refugee" status will be proclaimed a major outreach for suffering peoples, while not investigating the real source of the fires. Which includes that one dude from MO (curse him for that) who drove to CA to set fires. Glad he got caught.

Anyway, waiting to see what Judge Sullivan does in the light of wasting his time in court for months (years?) over falsified testimony and fake charges. His dismissal of the case would rate a major BOOM, freeing Flynn's hands and allowing serious retribution against his accusers.

Don't be surprised if some of them are tragically killed or commit suicide. The Democartel does not tolerate failure. It's getting more desperate every day.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

IF the republicans and RINO's in the house were trustworthy, why couldn't they sponsor a resolution for an impeachment investigation and put the dems on the spot?
View Quote
They could definitely do things to go after this impeachment that would not be considered disruptive to the "qanon plan" that currently has us waiting for certain reports to be released.

I feel like we might be giving the dams an opportunity to disrupt our plan with their own set of moves.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If the case is dismissed with prejudice, Flynn may have a case of wrongful prosecution to go after them.
View Quote
Thanks. Let's hope The dems actions are shown to be so egregious that this is indeed the ruling.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because it's likely better to patiently observe your Opponent when they're committing suicide.

Than to get all riled up and distracted.

Secondly, because they're arguably almost as bad the Dems, so you could never trust them to do correct and honorable things.

Since they have had years to do so and have primarily succeeded in feathering their own golden nests, and have done NOTHING to end the corruption.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:04:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
BY THE WAY, why is it only CA has major fires caused by high lines? We've got major power lines locally, a coal burning plant, natural gas powered electrical station, a hydroelectric plant all within 40 miles of each other, yet, no fires from those transmission lines. NONE. Winds of 25 with gusts to 50 aren't uncommon, there is even a wind farm going up 50 miles away.

If you aren't calling bullshit on the CA fires, consider that the map of previous ones concentrated over the proposed route for their high speed rail line, and look at the photos of developments where the homes are burnt to the ground yet no line of fire exists in the brush to show how it jumps from one to the next. None. You decide.
View Quote
CA has wildfires every year.  The smoke and ash that falls from the sky balances out all that other green stuff they do.  AZ and parts of NV will also have wildfires at times.  The thing that is unusual is is the high percentage of the fires suddenly being blamed on electrical power lines.  I had difficulty recalling any major wildfires 5+ years ago blamed on electrical power lines.  I found a CA law firm that summarized causes of CA fires.
https://www.levinsimes.com/electrical-power-3rd-most-common-cause-of-wildfire/ CA fires only
Attachment Attached File

Also https://www.ecmag.com/section/systems/link-between-power-lines-and-wildfires
The Link Between Power Lines and Wildfires
Published In November 2018
Over the years, utilities around the nation have had to deal with wildfire-related damage to their transmission and distribution lines, especially those that traverse wilderness areas. Now, there is growing evidence that, in some instances, the power lines themselves are triggering the wildfires.

In some instances, high winds can blow nearby trees and their branches into power lines, sparking fires. In other cases, wind can snap wooden distribution line poles, causing live wires to fall onto nearby dry grass, setting it on fire.

While such problems exist in a number of states, the most serious problems have occurred in California, especially over the last two years. Record-breaking wildfires have erupted as a result of the unprecedented drought the state has experienced, which has turned millions of acres of forest into tinder boxes.

In late 2017, for example, power lines owned by Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) were blamed for a dozen Northern California wildfires and 18 related deaths. A report, issued by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, noted that these fires started when trees and branches came into contact with power lines. One such fire, the Redwood Fire, burned over 36,000 acres, destroyed 543 structures, and resulted in nine civilian deaths. Another, the Atlas Fire, burned 52,000 acres, destroyed 783 structures, and resulted in six civilian deaths.

During the summer of 2018, the Department reported at least 17 more major wildfires that were triggered by power lines. One of these, the Thomas Fire in the southern part of the state, was triggered by Southern California Edison lines. That fire destroyed 1,000 buildings and led to a landslide that killed 22 people.
It seems like tree branches coming into contact with power lines is something that could be predicted in advance.  Tree branches only grow so fast.

PG&E is citing financial challenges related to the 2017 and 2018 wildfires for their January 2019 bankruptcy filing.  Since they are bankrupt, shutting off the power to affected regions may be the only option they can afford (until the affected population without power demands a bailout).
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
CA has wildfires every year.  The smoke and ash that falls from the sky balances out all that other green stuff they do.  AZ and parts of NV will also have wildfires at times.  The thing that is unusual is is the high percentage of the fires suddenly being blamed on electrical power lines.  I had difficulty recalling any major wildfires 5+ years ago blamed on electrical power lines.  I found a CA law firm that summarized causes of CA fires.
https://www.levinsimes.com/electrical-power-3rd-most-common-cause-of-wildfire/ CA fires only
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475138/cafirestats_png-1141355.JPG

Also https://www.ecmag.com/section/systems/link-between-power-lines-and-wildfires
Over the years, utilities around the nation have had to deal with wildfire-related damage to their transmission and distribution lines, especially those that traverse wilderness areas. Now, there is growing evidence that, in some instances, the power lines themselves are triggering the wildfires.

In some instances, high winds can blow nearby trees and their branches into power lines, sparking fires. In other cases, wind can snap wooden distribution line poles, causing live wires to fall onto nearby dry grass, setting it on fire.

While such problems exist in a number of states, the most serious problems have occurred in California, especially over the last two years. Record-breaking wildfires have erupted as a result of the unprecedented drought the state has experienced, which has turned millions of acres of forest into tinder boxes.

In late 2017, for example, power lines owned by Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) were blamed for a dozen Northern California wildfires and 18 related deaths. A report, issued by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, noted that these fires started when trees and branches came into contact with power lines. One such fire, the Redwood Fire, burned over 36,000 acres, destroyed 543 structures, and resulted in nine civilian deaths. Another, the Atlas Fire, burned 52,000 acres, destroyed 783 structures, and resulted in six civilian deaths.

During the summer of 2018, the Department reported at least 17 more major wildfires that were triggered by power lines. One of these, the Thomas Fire in the southern part of the state, was triggered by Southern California Edison lines. That fire destroyed 1,000 buildings and led to a landslide that killed 22 people.
It seems like tree branches coming into contact with power lines is something that could be predicted in advance.  Tree branches only grow so fast.

PG&E is citing financial challenges related to the 2017 and 2018 wildfires for their January 2019 bankruptcy filing.  Since they are bankrupt, shutting off the power to affected regions may be the only option they can afford (until the affected population without power demands a bailout).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475138/cafirestats_png-1141355.JPG

Take a look at this, I am color blind so please help me out here if I am wrong. However see this info graphic for the location of CA Power Generating Facilities - note the location of Solar...., now take a look at the route for high speed trans / fires..
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Wow - don't overlook the posts by Pfran and Pointman above. Specifically the conflicting parts circled in red from the fbi report and what appears to be a wiki page.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Take a look at this, I am color blind so please help me out here if I am wrong. However see this info graphic for the location of CA Power Generating Facilities - note the location of Solar...., now take a look at the route for high speed trans / fires..
View Quote
First graphic didn't display. "YOU'VE REACHED THE LIMIT OF 3 FREE ARTICLES"
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#44]
From an anon

Q: C before D
Clinton before Durham?
Comey before Durham?
Clapper before Durham?
As in: made to testify?

This is going to be indeed biblical, anons. You can feel it. It's in the air.
Any moment now.
This anons theory is that it will hit today or tomorrow. Not giving the swamp moar time to change the narrative. Declass will hit before thursday, imho.
If Q/Q+ want to Declass on a special dates, than 5th of November is a good date. (Gunpoweder plot: remember, remember, the 5th of November)

See Q drop 2742
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three down, 200+ to go?
Which one this time?
I had encephalitis when I was young. Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three down, 200+ to go?
Which one this time?
#MeToo

But I had meningitis at the same time.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
#MeToo

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three down, 200+ to go?
Which one this time?
#MeToo

Damn. That had to be a rough go. Nasty shit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Floating around on FB..

Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top