[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
When do these fucking people hang from a rope?  I'm sure this has been known for a long time by people in the know.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I am ready for this bitch to be in jail as well

holy shit
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#6]
On Propaganda: Behind The Illusion, a deep dive on George Clooney

Interesting read. Jives with some of the other info that we have seen - multi generation entertainment family, dad was in the Army, a game show host, ran for office.

Gist of the story:  GC's whole life is spoofy. From what looks like grooming, to association with known bad people - he looks like he is in the thick of the sexual deviancy part of the story. Seemingly odd parallels to the number of movies he has made that involve the DOD, questions like - was Confessions of a Dangerous Mind really his father? More of the same - CIA + Hollywood = Propaganda
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m okay with this
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/oMbpaRwl.jpg

Don’t shoot the messenger, just thought this was interesting.
View Quote
Did I miss something? How do we know about prints on mugs?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Several Republicans also refused to condemn Turkey.  As much as I detest Omar(voted present), the  11 Repubs who voted nay should also be condemned.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Hanity is pretty good tonight.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/oMbpaRwl.jpg

Don’t shoot the messenger, just thought this was interesting.
We don't, and couldn't.  That's the point.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hanity is pretty good tonight.
View Quote
I may try to catch the replay later tonight.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am ready for this bitch to be in jail as well

holy shit
View Quote
I don't understand why anyone would sit through that.  They should interrupt and call them out or get up and walk out
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:28:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Don’t know if this might be something interesting for us down the road but I just found out that I went to high school with the guy on the far right.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

With all the Mil Intel = White Hats postulated in this thread, I finally have someone who’s brain I can pick the next time we happen to be at the same events in our home town (which isn’t very often).
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You may remember the clamoring from the other side that the Do NOT Prosecute list was BS. Not true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
You may remember the clamoring from the other side that the Do NOT Prosecute list was BS. Not true.

My post from page 77:

Quoted:
Regarding the former US Ambassador to the Ukraine:

In the transcript, POTUS says, "she's going to go through some things."

I feel like someone needs to look into the former US Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch. You may also see her referred to as Marie-Louise, Ivanovich, or Jovanovic depending on the source and how they translate that particular Slavic language to English.

After reading her wikipedia page, a couple things stand out to me:

1) Prior to being the US Ambassador to Ukraine (18 Aug 2016-20 May 2019), she was the US Ambassador to Armenia (22 Sep 2008-09 June 2011). During the time she was in Armenia, major things were happening with U1.

2) She was stationed in Moscow as Deputy Director of the Russian Desk (May 1998-May 2000)

3) She served, at one time, at the US Mission in Mogadishu.

3) No mention of a husband in the sources I can find. One foreign paper refers to her as a "gospoza" in the source, a term of polite address for female. Not necessarily the "Mrs." that shows when it is translated to English using the browser's translate option.

4) Her father, a Serb national, served in the Soviet Army, was taken as a POW by the Germans, and fled to the US afterward. Her mother's family fled Russia after the revolution. She was born in Canada in 1958.

5) She graduated Princeton in 1980 with a BA in History and Russian Studies. She went to Moscow that same year to study at the Pushkin Institute.

6) Her wiki page references that she speaks French. Apart from postings in Ottowa and possibly London and Mogadishu, I don't see much else on her page that would indicate any mention of education or experience with the French language or areas of French influence.
We need to dig deeper.

Former Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas), who was at the time House Rules Committee chairman, voiced concerns about Yovanovitch in a letter to the State Department last year in which he said he had proof the ambassador had spoken of her “disdain” for the Trump administration.
From here
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_20191030-162604_Twitter_jpg-1142724.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_20191030-162734_Twitter_jpg-1142725.JPG
View Quote
And a sixth prong if Trump and Guiliani launch the civil suit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When you operate as a de facto political action entity, it helps if you don't have banner ads for the opposition.

Twitter is not an open for-profit organization, I think that much is clear to a majority of the country now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
When you operate as a de facto political action entity, it helps if you don't have banner ads for the opposition.

Twitter is not an open for-profit organization, I think that much is clear to a majority of the country now.
And Twitter also blocks and censors its users.  So, that makes it much easier to censor.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link from tweet.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 1:48:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_20191030-162604_Twitter_jpg-1142724.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_20191030-162734_Twitter_jpg-1142725.JPG
View Quote
Unrolled.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1189598299545841666.html
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:05:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m okay with this
View All Quotes
That's a pathetic excuse for a deity if your Messengers are scared off by dogs.

For those who don't know, Angel = Messenger
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#24]
UKRAINE  Part II:  DEMOCRACY DIES IN THE DARKNESS   by Blaze TV & Glenn Beck

This is an awesome follow on to the 1st explanatory video on the Ukraine situation that Beck did a few weeks ago. Just finished watching it and he delves further into the whole thing, countering all the MSM lies so far. He intimates in researching this special that he found MUCH more than he knew and he thinks it's absolutely devastating. There has been at least 7 Billion US dollars lost in Ukraine! No accounting for that money and "no one" can tell where it went or how.

Beck is continuing investigations which he will include in a 3rd special around NOV. 15th that will lay out the entire "disaster". He gave hints of going back to at least 2 previous US presidents and Ukraine being THE center of all kinds of operations, so.....

MUST WATCH video (forget who it is just long enough to watch if you hate Beck) where he's doing what he is truly great at.

Glenn Beck Presents: Democracy Does Die In Darkness
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Damn

Seems like a good business model for CBS though. Take a (Fox) trustworthy face and tell her to spew garbage and the people might believe it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#27]
From qrv

Below is a theory that I thought I would share for comments.

Over the past few weeks, several outlets have been talking about a potential large scale attack in Seattle scheduled for this coming Sunday (November 3, 2019). Here is a link to one source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCUlRSHcHYYouTube.

After previous large scale false flag events, researchers often find hints in the media appearing to predict the event years in advance – movies, TV shows, publications, etc. Examples of foreknowledge contained in the media have been found for past events, such as 911, Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Charlie Hebdo, Notre Dame, California fires, etc. Currently, researchers are now strongly suggesting that an event is – has been – planned for Seattle this coming Sunday.

As for 911, many researchers point to multiple references in the media that foreshadowed the attack on the twin towers years before September 11, 2001. If true, this means that, if you know what to look for, it is possible to know – in advance – of the event, thereby avoiding the danger (as many Twin Tower office workers appear to have done), profit from the event (for 911, Larry Silverstein comes to mind), or even prevent the event.

In the press conference announcing Al-Baghdadi’s death, Trump reminds the press that he predicted the importance of Bin Laden. Here is a link go to minute 41:10 and listen through 44:00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QaUzWFKc30YouTube.

If Bin Laden is to 911, what Al-Baghdadi was to have been to Seattle, than Trump may have prevented the satanic false flag scheduled for November 3 2019 by preemptively killing Al-Baghdadi. His press conference may have been – in part – designed to let us know.

Overall, I find the circumstances and narrative surrounding the Al-Baghdadi’s death to be a little odd – dogs, dead-end tunnels (why would you knowingly run into a dead-end tunnel?), suicide vests (Do they wear them all day and night?, How quickly can you put one on?), instantaneous DNA testing (Not sure if this is even possible?), etc. To add to the “weirdness” surrounding Al-Baghdadi’s death, have you seen Greg Rubini’s twitter thread discussing the ties?: https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1189294840925827073. Basically, the hypothesis is that the official situation room photo was staged to communicate that we have the diplomatic cables and evidence needed to prosecute deep-state actors.

This hypothesis in some ways dovetails with the Las Vegas False Flag, wherein it appears that this event did not go as planned. Like 911, there are several examples of foreknowledge that can be found in the media. What if, due to the many changes in the command-chain resulting from Trump’s election, the Las Vegas event was foiled? Perhaps the same thing just happened to Seattle – but on a grander scale.

Just speculating, because we will likely never really know!?!
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Damn

Seems like a good business model for CBS though. Take a (Fox) trustworthy face and tell her to spew garbage and the people might believe it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

Yeah because it worked so well for NBC with Megyn Kelly......
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 10:21:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

When do these fucking people hang from a rope?  I'm sure this has been known for a long time by people in the know.
View Quote
When they have dirt on all the pedophiles in power around the world...

TC
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don’t know if this might be something interesting for us down the road but I just found out that I went to high school with the guy on the far right.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/5E25ABB6-E2A1-4C0D-ACB7-5FE281714D06_png-1143157.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/E8BDD15A-36D1-4737-80CA-032F26DEB27B_jpeg-1143172.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/9A05AA57-E53A-4888-BBA0-0886E5572EBC_jpeg-1143173.JPG

With all the Mil Intel = White Hats postulated in this thread, I finally have someone who’s brain I can pick the next time we happen to be at the same events in our home town (which isn’t very often).
View Quote
i work with mother of a SF and other mil boys
one was a high up position r.t air traffic for a state
he told her to stop asking about Q and events - he can't say anything, even behind closed doors 1:1 he would say "stop"
so, given your guy is pictured here with 45 et al, unlikely he will discuss much of anything -- would love it if he did, though
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Katherine Herridge is largely well respected. Megyn Kelly is a cunt.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#32]
So does trump get due process now that the Democrats have voted on something? Or is this another shit show that doesn't really amount to anything?

I don't know what was just voted on?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
From qrv

Below is a theory that I thought I would share for comments.

Over the past few weeks, several outlets have been talking about a potential large scale attack in Seattle scheduled for this coming Sunday (November 3, 2019). Here is a link to one source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCUlRSHcHYYouTube.

After previous large scale false flag events, researchers often find hints in the media appearing to predict the event years in advance  movies, TV shows, publications, etc. Examples of foreknowledge contained in the media have been found for past events, such as 911, Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Charlie Hebdo, Notre Dame, California fires, etc. Currently, researchers are now strongly suggesting that an event is  has been  planned for Seattle this coming Sunday.

As for 911, many researchers point to multiple references in the media that foreshadowed the attack on the twin towers years before September 11, 2001. If true, this means that, if you know what to look for, it is possible to know  in advance  of the event, thereby avoiding the danger (as many Twin Tower office workers appear to have done), profit from the event (for 911, Larry Silverstein comes to mind), or even prevent the event.

In the press conference announcing Al-Baghdadi's death, Trump reminds the press that he predicted the importance of Bin Laden. Here is a link go to minute 41:10 and listen through 44:00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QaUzWFKc30YouTube.

If Bin Laden is to 911, what Al-Baghdadi was to have been to Seattle, than Trump may have prevented the satanic false flag scheduled for November 3 2019 by preemptively killing Al-Baghdadi. His press conference may have been  in part  designed to let us know.

Overall, I find the circumstances and narrative surrounding the Al-Baghdadi's death to be a little odd  dogs, dead-end tunnels (why would you knowingly run into a dead-end tunnel?), suicide vests (Do they wear them all day and night?, How quickly can you put one on?), instantaneous DNA testing (Not sure if this is even possible?), etc. To add to the "weirdness" surrounding Al-Baghdadi's death, have you seen Greg Rubini's twitter thread discussing the ties?: https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1189294840925827073. Basically, the hypothesis is that the official situation room photo was staged to communicate that we have the diplomatic cables and evidence needed to prosecute deep-state actors.

This hypothesis in some ways dovetails with the Las Vegas False Flag, wherein it appears that this event did not go as planned. Like 911, there are several examples of foreknowledge that can be found in the media. What if, due to the many changes in the command-chain resulting from Trump's election, the Las Vegas event was foiled? Perhaps the same thing just happened to Seattle  but on a grander scale.

Just speculating, because we will likely never really know!?!
View Quote
Let's hope we never do find out. I've been praying about this for several weeks now. I hope others are as well.

There's some pretty compelling information out there about the whole thing that I've seen linked on sites we don't mention here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Let's hope we never do find out. I've been praying about this for several weeks now. I hope others are as well.

There's some pretty compelling information out there about the whole thing that I've seen linked on sites we don't mention here.
View Quote
I want to find out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So does trump get due process now that the Democrats have voted on something? Or is this another shit show that doesn't really amount to anything?

Thanks
View Quote
Nope, voted to formalize what they're doing now.

Schiff must approve any minority subpoenas.

Closed hearings until Schiff gives it to judiciary committee
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote
The vote was just to make the shit show somewhat official. Nothing has changed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Battle line are already drawn. Any fence sitters still at this point are few and if they can't make up their mind then never will.

Just because she goes to fake news CBS and if she starts hating on Trump and MAGA, it isn't going to win over new people. Lines are already drawn. It's a nothingburger imo.

Only worthwhile stuff from FoxNews is Tucker and Hannity and maybe throw in Ingraham. The rest is trash at FN. The rest could move to CNN, MSNBC, NBC and it wouldn't matter.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I want to find out.
View Quote
Well, I figure if we do find out it will be because it takes place. The symbolism is pretty hard to ignore.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Her contract apparently expired over the summer and she was in talks with CBS. This is what these talking heads do though, go from one network to another. CBS probably enticed her with a large sum of cash. Or it could be she left for personal reasons (coming on the heals of the former Fox News employees NDA issue recently and Shep quitting). I do find it odd that she's say "facts matter" (see link below) considering how often facts are made up at CBS (***cough*** Dan Rather ***cough***) and other liberal leaning MSM outlets.

Fox News departure: Catherine Herridge joins CBS News, saying ‘facts matter’

Herridge’s Fox contract expired over the summer. Fox wanted her to renew, but knew her exit was a possibility, one of the sources said. Friday will be her last day.

In a statement released through Fox, Herridge thanked Fox patriarch Rupert Murdoch “for the opportunity to cover the most impactful stories of the last 23 years, most recently the Special Counsel report and impeachment inquiry. I have received great personal satisfaction from mentoring the next generation of reporters and producers and sharing my journalistic values — that facts matter and enterprise reporting will always win the day.”

In a statement released through CBS, Herridge also invoked the importance of facts, but in a way that could be interpreted as a criticism of Fox: “CBS News has always placed a premium on enterprise journalism and powerful investigations,” she said. “I feel privileged to join a team where facts and storytelling will always matter.”

CBS said she will begin her new role in November.

“She will report original investigations and cover national security and intelligence matters that impact the country,” the network said.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote
No.

They voted on letting schifty schiff have more secret tribunal meetings to "continue the inquiry".

They didn't vote to impeach and send articles to the senate.  Until they do that, it's just more dog and smoke and pony mirrors again.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No.

They voted on letting schifty schiff have more secret tribunal meetings to "continue the inquiry".

They didn't vote to impeach and send articles to the senate.  Until they do that, it's just more dog and smoke and pony mirrors again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
No.

They just basically said fuck the Constitution we'll make our on rules and laws as we go.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They just basically said fuck the Constitution we'll make our on rules and laws as we go.
View Quote
That's what the Constitution allows the House to do. They can make up almost any rules they want beyond what (very little) guidance the Constitution has for the House on impeachment issue. They can use any reason they want to define "high crimes and misdemeanors". The vote today was smoke and mirrors for the Dem base and for the MSM. It is the continuation of Orange.Man.Bad. and we'll be seeing this by the Dem's and MSM right through next November.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Watching the Al Bagdadi raid videos, does it look to you like the team of good guys gets whacked by "friendly fire" as they are stacked up outside the compound?

It looks to me like one round hit and everyone said oh shit! and scattered for cover (including the dog).

I smell bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Battle line are already drawn. Any fence sitters still at this point are few and if they can't make up their mind then never will.

Just because she goes to fake news CBS and if she starts hating on Trump and MAGA, it isn't going to win over new people. Lines are already drawn. It's a nothingburger imo.

Only worthwhile stuff from FoxNews is Tucker and Hannity and maybe throw in Ingraham. The rest is trash at FN. The rest could move to CNN, MSNBC, NBC and it wouldn't matter.
View Quote
Melissa Francis, Maria and Mark Levin are not so bad either.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#45]
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/31/cia-director-deep-state/

It is like a list of who needs hanging
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No.

View Quote
They just voted to allow the selective leaks to continue to shape a media narrative they hope will counter the FISA and Durham reports.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Trump and team better get off their cans and start jailing mofos.  They are losing and losing badly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks
I didn't have time to analyze in detail.  https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/660/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs
H. RES. 660
[ Report No. 116–266 ]

Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

RESOLUTION

Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

Resolved,  That the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Committees on Financial Services, Foreign Affairs, the Judiciary, Oversight and Reform, and Ways and Means, are directed to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America.

SEC. 2.  Open and transparent investigative proceedings by the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

For the purpose of continuing the investigation described in the first section of this resolution, the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (referred to in this resolution as the “Permanent Select Committee”) is authorized to conduct proceedings pursuant to this resolution as follows:

(1) The chair of the Permanent Select Committee shall designate an open hearing or hearings pursuant to this section.

(2) Notwithstanding clause 2(j)(2) of rule XI of the Rules of the House of Representatives, upon recognition by the chair for such purpose under this paragraph during any hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1), the chair and ranking minority member of the Permanent Select Committee shall be permitted to question witnesses for equal specified periods of longer than five minutes, as determined by the chair. The time available for each period of questioning under this paragraph shall be equal for the chair and the ranking minority member. The chair may confer recognition for multiple periods of such questioning, but each period of questioning shall not exceed 90 minutes in the aggregate. Only the chair and ranking minority member, or a Permanent Select Committee employee if yielded to by the chair or ranking minority member, may question witnesses during such periods of questioning. At the conclusion of questioning pursuant to this paragraph, the committee shall proceed with questioning under the five-minute rule pursuant to clause 2(j)(2)(A) of rule XI.

(3) To allow for full evaluation of minority witness requests, the ranking minority member may submit to the chair, in writing, any requests for witness testimony relevant to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution within 72 hours after notice is given for the first hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1). Any such request shall be accompanied by a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution.

(4) (A) The ranking minority member of the Permanent Select Committee is authorized, with the concurrence of the chair, to require, as deemed necessary to the investigation—

(i) by subpoena or otherwise—

(I) the attendance and testimony of any person (including at a taking of a deposition); and

(II) the production of books, records, correspondence, memoranda, papers, and documents; and

(ii) by interrogatory, the furnishing of information.

(B) In the case that the chair declines to concur in a proposed action of the ranking minority member pursuant to subparagraph (A), the ranking minority member shall have the right to refer to the committee for decision the question whether such authority shall be so exercised and the chair shall convene the committee promptly to render that decision, subject to the notice procedures for a committee meeting under clause 2(g)(3)(A) and (B) of rule XI.

(C) Subpoenas and interrogatories so authorized may be signed by the ranking minority member, and may be served by any person designated by the ranking minority member.

(5) The chair is authorized to make publicly available in electronic form the transcripts of depositions conducted by the Permanent Select Committee in furtherance of the investigation described in the first section of this resolution, with appropriate redactions for classified and other sensitive information.

(6) The Permanent Select Committee is directed to issue a report setting forth its findings and any recommendations and appending any information and materials the Permanent Select Committee may deem appropriate with respect to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution. The chair shall transmit such report and appendices, along with any supplemental, minority, additional, or dissenting views filed pursuant to clause 2(l) of rule XI, to the Committee on the Judiciary and make such report publicly available in electronic form, with appropriate redactions to protect classified and other sensitive information. The report required by this paragraph shall be prepared in consultation with the chairs of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Committee on Oversight and Reform.

SEC. 3.  Transmission of additional materials.
The chair of the Permanent Select Committee or the chair of any other committee having custody of records or other materials relating to the inquiry referenced in the first section of this resolution is authorized, in consultation with the ranking minority member, to transfer such records or materials to the Committee on the Judiciary.

SEC. 4.  Impeachment inquiry procedures in the Committee on the Judiciary.
(a) The House authorizes the Committee on the Judiciary to conduct proceedings relating to the impeachment inquiry referenced in the first section of this resolution pursuant to the procedures submitted for printing in the Congressional Record by the chair of the Committee on Rules, including such procedures as to allow for the participation of the President and his counsel.

(b) The Committee on the Judiciary is authorized to promulgate additional procedures as it deems necessary for the fair and efficient conduct of committee hearings held pursuant to this resolution, provided that the additional procedures are not inconsistent with the procedures referenced in subsection (a), the Rules of the Committee, and the Rules of the House.

(c) (1) The ranking minority member of the Committee on the Judiciary is authorized, with the concurrence of the chair of the Committee on the Judiciary, to require, as deemed necessary to the investigation—

(A) by subpoena or otherwise—

(i) the attendance and testimony of any person (including at a taking of a deposition); and

(ii) the production of books, records, correspondence, memoranda, papers, and documents; and

(B) by interrogatory, the furnishing of information.

(2) In the case that the chair declines to concur in a proposed action of the ranking minority member pursuant to paragraph (1), the ranking minority member shall have the right to refer to the committee for decision the question whether such authority shall be so exercised and the chair shall convene the committee promptly to render that decision, subject to the notice procedures for a committee meeting under clause 2(g)(3)(A) and (B) of rule XI.

(3) Subpoenas and interrogatories so authorized may be signed by the ranking minority member, and may be served by any person designated by the ranking minority member.

(d) The Committee on the Judiciary shall report to the House of Representatives such resolutions, articles of impeachment, or other recommendations as it deems proper.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They just voted to allow the selective leaks to continue to shape a media narrative they hope will counter the FISA and Durham reports.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

I'm concerned the Dems might be successful in creating a mass psychological event that will steer the majority of independent undecided voters to the Dem side of the voting booth by keeping this charade alive and giving fodder for wall-to-wall MSM coverage 24/7 until Election Day.

November 2020 is really their only chance to get Trump out and they know it. Evidenced by their sense of urgency.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top