Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
https://knewz.com/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-may-be-eyeing-big-banks-billions-as-his-cousins-divorce-rocks-the-royal-family/

Meghan and Harry (former British royalty) could earn a billion dollars in speaking fees    They are in talks to be guest speakers at Goldman Sachs.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any significance to the knife?
ETA: Beat!  Thread moving faster than me today.
View Quote
I believe the hilt colors are red, green, and black. The same colors as the Afghanistan flag, probably bought in a local marketplace as a souvenir while in country. Especially since it looks brand new, LOL.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not that it means anything, but his boots are brand new. It looks as though he just put them on. My boots were all beat to hell.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that it means anything, but his boots are brand new. It looks as though he just put them on. My boots were all beat to hell.
There once was a time when he would have been wearing a Hawaiian print shirt and Raybans.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you sure it’s not his parents address and bus money?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One left boot looks to be missing the shoe laces, the other, he has something tucked under the laces like a note, or money???
Its a Dog tag
Are you sure it’s not his parents address and bus money?
Lucky condom
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Rainbow Warrior?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's up with the knife ?
Rainbow Warrior?
Good one!
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not sure if relevant re: evergreen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evergreen_International_Airlines
Lots of CIA shell companies listed within
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not sure if relevant re: evergreen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evergreen_International_Airlines
Evergreen International Airlines was a charter and cargo airline based in McMinnville, Oregon, United States with longstanding ties to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). It operated contract freight services, offering charters and scheduled flights, as well as wet lease services. It operated services for the U.S. military and the United States Postal Service, as well as ad hoc charter flights. Its crew base was at John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York.[2]

Evergreen also maintained a large aircraft maintenance and storage facility at the Pinal Air Park in Marana, Arizona that the company acquired from the CIA's Air America fleet.[3][4][5]
Lots of CIA shell companies listed within
Saw that.

Also saw this Twitter thread

How Cleveland’s cooperatives are giving ex-offenders a fresh start

There are three Evergreen Cooperatives so far, which each employ around 120 workers from Cleveland’s low-income University Circle area. Many of the employees have previous convictions which bar them from other jobs. In 2016, the cooperatives boasted a combined revenue of $6.3 million.
More at the links
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

One left boot looks to be missing the shoe laces, the other, he has something tucked under the laces like a note, or money???
View Quote
Dog tag
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/12/unfortunately-a-corrupt-group-of-politically-focused-doj-lawyers-isnt-the-only-issue/#more-183439

Overlooked in yesterday's story of the four Mueller Attorneys quitting is the fact that 40 FBI agents continued to work for the Special Counsel AFTER the entire SC Team realized in January 2017 that there was no evidence of Russian Collusion.

>A significant issue is in the part of the story most have skipped past without recognizing,… because, well, simply we have become immune to the insanity of it.… 40 FBI Agents worked on the Special Counsel?

>Think about it.  For three years… Doing what exactly?

"Forty FBI agents, spent three years on a mission to investigate

/eliminate the candidacy and presidency of Donald Trump"

"Forty FBI Agents spent three years trying to aid a transparently

political effort to remove a president"

>If you give them the benefit of being sound-minded, we had Forty FBI agents who transparently had to know this was a ridiculously weaponized political operation against the opposing political party of their FBI and DOJ leadership… and they went along with it.

FFS, 40 FBI agents was greater than the combined total of agents J. Edgar Hoover secretly assigned to surveil JFK, RFK and MLK hoping to get blackmail intel to use against them. What were these 80 idle hands up to after they all knew that their primary mission fell apart. This story has to be told. These aren't East German Stasi agents. They are American FBI agents who knew that they were acting like East German Stasi agents.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well Bye!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Well Bye!!
View Quote
Wouldn't it be better for us if she were to stay in the race??????????????????
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Warren can't win or even come close in SC. Why waste money there?

SC seems to be more of a Biden, Klobuchar or maybe Steyer type of state, not Warren, Butt-edge-edge, or Bernie. That's my guess anyway.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Bye!!
Not sure
T$ has this one in the bag, & she makes me ill.... I can't stand that bitch. Nails on a chalkboard.
This one is all about me
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Watching Tucker and they are talking about the Barr, Trump. Roger Stone thing.  One thing that caught my attention was Tucker's comments about the Judge in the Roger Stone case and her strong leanings toward Progressive/ democrat politics.  (Obama appointee if I recall?)  The new government position has been described in the press as dumping the sentencing on the judge.  Maybe that is what DOJ now want to do. Maybe they want to see if she will keep the original extra legal excessive sentencing guidelines or she will do something else more appropriate?  Trap for the judge?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Watching Tucker and they are talking about the Barr, Trump. Roger Stone thing.  One thing that caught my attention was Tucker's comments about the Judge in the Roger Stone case and her strong leanings toward Progressive/ democrat politics.  (Obama appointee if I recall?)  The new government position has been described in the press as dumping the sentencing on the judge.  Maybe that is what DOJ now want to do. Maybe they want to see if she will keep the original extra legal excessive sentencing guidelines or she will do something else more appropriate?  Trap for the judge?
View Quote
I would not rule it out in this new (post peach) phase.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Judge Amy Berman could easily be confused with a Hawaii judge. I'll truly be surprised if she behaves differently in this case with Stone.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYyfV_IZc00

WILL YOU PARDON ROGER STONE: Trump ANSWERS Questions from Press at Oval office Meeting

807 views•Feb 12, 2020

(@ around 1 1/2 minutes in)

Golden State Times

President Trump answers questions about Roger Stone and the Economy at meeting with Ecuador in the Oval Office

President calling out the unfair way Roger Stone was treated vs how others crimes were dealt a slap on the wrist.

POTUS says he doesn't want to say yet, on whether he will pardon Roger, but that nobody even knows what he did, it's a discrace. Calls out 4 people (Mueller's people), says Mueller probe was a scam, Mueller destroyed innocent people's lives. Asks where's McCabe, Comey, Stzrok, Page and calls them out as a discrace. Says not even drug dealers get 9 years. He thanks the Justice Dept.. Says Roger getting 9 years based on a tweet! He hopes everyone will be treated fairly.
View Quote
Good to watch over supper.

I’m proud of our President.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not sure
T$ has this one in the bag, & she makes me ill.... I can't stand that bitch. Nails on a chalkboard.
This one is all about me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Bye!!
Not sure
This one is all about me
Hell, they're all cringe-worthy, and not just a little.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Better get to digging on buttchug....cause he'll be the Dem candidate to run against Trump.  And if he is a SEE EYE AYE plant, he's not to be taken lightly
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Its a Dog tag
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a Dog tag
Was my thought as well but admittedly I cannot see it very well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not that it means anything to me but it does not seem to be a dog tag. Not uniformed in shape when I zoomed up on it. Maybe a desiccant packet? Might be why the other boot doesn't have laces because they are new?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This was linked for an "Evergreen" option.  Agenda 21

The outline matches the "16 year plan" in places, parts we see still pressed today.  It might be off on some, but the general idea of what the left/glboalists are pushing for is present, so correct concept, details might not be exact due to disruptions (elections).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the most important part of Q’s long post is the ending phrase.

Dictionary: clear and present danger

The standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., illustrated the point by arguing that no one has a constitutional right to shout “Fire!” in a crowded theater when no fire is present, for such action would pose a “clear and present danger” to public safety.

Wiki:
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. delivered the classic statement of the clear and present danger test in Schenck v. United States (1919):

“The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree. When a nation is at war many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight, and that no court could regard them as protected by any constitutional right.”

"Imminent lawless action" test supplants "clear and present danger" test.

Justice William J. Brennan Jr. redrafted the per curiam opinion, substituting for clear and present danger a new standard (Schwartz 1995: 27): “The constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.”

The imminent lawless action test has largely supplanted the clear and present danger test. The clear and present danger remains, however, the standard for assessing constitutional protection for speech in the military courts.

—————
What comes next?

Q:
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
“... did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz ...”
“... violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded... “

They want you divided. ... Divided you pose no threat to their control.

What action might POTUS take re: the media collusion/ “lawless action”?

Don’t think nuclear.
This was linked for an "Evergreen" option.  Agenda 21

The outline matches the "16 year plan" in places, parts we see still pressed today.  It might be off on some, but the general idea of what the left/glboalists are pushing for is present, so correct concept, details might not be exact due to disruptions (elections).

This is a summary of what Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development / Biodiversity is seeking to impose:

•  An end to national sovereignty

•  State planning and management of all land resources, ecosystems, deserts, forests, mountains, oceans and fresh water; agriculture; rural development; biotechnology; and ensuring ‘equity’ (equal slavery)

•  The State to ‘define the role’ of business and financial resources

•  Abolition of private property (it’s not ‘sustainable’)

•  ‘Restructuring’ the family unit

•  Children raised by the State

•  People told what their job will be

•  Major restrictions on movement

•  Creation of ‘human settlement zones’

•  Mass resettlement as people are forced to vacate land where they currently live

•  Dumbing down education (achieved)

•  Mass global depopulation in pursuit of all the above
For even suggesting half of that stuff, we should have destroyed the UNAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not that it means anything to me but it does not seem to be a dog tag. Not uniformed in shape when I zoomed up on it. Maybe a desiccant packet? Might be why the other boot doesn't have laces because they are new?
View Quote
Not being rude at all.....but it's a dog tag.  Very common practice in the .mil
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does look whiteish to me but I figured it was just reflection on the metal of a DT.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not being rude at all.....but it's a dog tag.  Very common practice in the .mil
View Quote
You should add that’s is a common practice that’s common to “grunts” and others that do it often are often trying to be cool.  He was a REMF in every sense of the word.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You should add that's is a common practice that's common to "grunts" and others that do it often are often trying to be cool.  He was a REMF in every sense of the word.
View Quote
Lol....I almost said it.  But didn't want to offend anyone.  If I could expand my avatar pic you'd be able to see another example.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#35]
All of the cockroaches are coming out into the light to tell us their opinions on RAID.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Hussein’s most non-veiled attack to date.

Attachment Attached File

Enhance...

Attachment Attached File

Enhance...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Great X22Report...

Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sounds like she decided to keep the campaign contributions she has.

She'll be dropping out soon.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sounds like she decided to keep the campaign contributions she has.

She'll be dropping out soon.
View Quote
Right after she bragged about taking a college student's last $3 for a donation.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why would he want the President to see a James Comey prison gang bang?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:20:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Fully aware this may be absolutely nothing but gibberish and sensationalism.
Ricky Gervais video supposedly "calling out" hollywoods sexual deviants. Making fun of Natalie Portman. I dont know the backstory.
Screen shots I was able to grab (names of people, ones a groper, another a pedo, etc.) (yes thats Ricky's nipple)
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Knowing him hes probably laughing his ass off over people examining his nipples looking for clues.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:53:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
The comments are even better than the tweet
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 1:18:21 AM EDT
[#46]
TRUST SESSIONS!?

Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152525/b44852d857283cf4fff3a9427fc5ebacafd9bc19-1273543.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 2:15:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Can some explain this funky
backwards ordnance.

Attachment Attached File

From this

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 2:23:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Looks like satellite or NASA photo of a rocket to me.   Doesn't look "animated" or drawn at all

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 2:38:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Does anyone else remember when the judge placed Roger Stone under a "gag order" re his case/trial? I am quite sure we now know exactly why. It's very obvious Judge Berman ran the underground railroading of Roger Stone in conjunction with crooked, biased DOJ lawyers.

ICYMI, one biased juror, Tomeka Hart, is an activist democrat who ran for congress in 2012.

Link Posted: 2/13/2020 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top