Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Cure allegedly found

"Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market."

Wonder if this is true... and if it can be tied to a q post at all.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Holes:

That’s horrible. 
And sad. 
I’m sorry. 

Also not surprising. The TDS, seems to have taken many victims to the mat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Holes:
Originally Posted By JackalAR:
The recent news about Flynn and double down on COVID mania has my father lashing out with the nastiest of name calling, committed to 2-3 more years holed up in his trailer, on xanax, and emergency blood pressure pills, and still wanting to martyr himself to prove that Trump is literally killing everyone, and me for supporting him and not gobbling up CNN misinformation. His doc tried to get him to see a therapist and he declined. Evidently not buying into the conspiracy theories is being a conspiracy theorist. It sounds like others at work are experiencing similar issues with their families, just not quite so bad yet. Also, we are all due back in the office starting in June and it sounds like most of the Karens at work are beside themselves with anxiety and demanding more strict rules be enforced. I have a feeling shit is going to get VERY interesting just in the coming weeks, let alone months. Holy shit.

That’s horrible. 
And sad. 
I’m sorry. 

Also not surprising. The TDS, seems to have taken many victims to the mat.

Thanks all. Its has only made me stronger and brought my sisters and I closer together. Also finally confirmed long standing suspicions about his true feelings about me and there is certainly power in that. I am more than comfortable with my efforts, patience, forgiveness, and offers to deliver his groceries Chuck McGill style. Glad to be rid of the negativity. Put on the Armor of God and moving on.

Had dept. meeting today and had my eyes opened to not only how many Karens there are, but who they are as well. There were definitely some surprises. They are basically demanding shut off HVAC, mandatory temperature taking, 1 person in break room at a time, outdoor eating areas, the whole 9 yards. I pointed out their non-N95+ symbolic mask ridiculousness and offered up the BioVYZR bubbles for the fearful. There was definitely some gnashing of teeth and clear evidence that day 1 there will be office civil war and HR involvement. We're in a large county of 60 "infected" and 0 deaths. I am working on getting doc note for mask exemption. Hang on tight! LOL
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By joshdb50:
Cure allegedly found

"Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market."

Wonder if this is true... and if it can be tied to a q post at all.
View Quote

Don't know about this.

Seeing only 'in vitro not vivo' studies. Supposedly this particular antibody works by blocking interaction between SARS-CoV2 spikes and ACE2 receptors thereby preventing the entrance to cells and ultimately preventing replication of the virus (which needs the cellular contents to replicate). If true, the virus would be harmlessly excreted from the body without acquiring symptoms/infection after exposure, per their statement.

Problems: Seeing lots of Chinese names listed with this San Diego clinical development company, though I concede that Asians are disproportionately represented legitimately in medical research. Stating 100% side effect free...but, nothing is 100% side effect free (and it's far to soon to declare something like that). Increases suspicions.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
I feel like I'm still missing something important here. 

I know we're not the only ones who know the 16 year plan to destroy America. 

if this shit works like they say it does, and the research I've done indicates it does why doesn't trump kick all these assholes off of television and out of the group at once and put somebody in there who will say that this medication is the way to go. 

I know if I were to test positive for coronavirus I would not hesitate to ask for the Trump cocktail. 

If we are still beholden to the Obama holdovers within the Trump administration better to this day still secretly administering the globalist agenda, then I've got a tip my hat to that level of planning and leader ship to have gotten them where they are today.

This is amazing to me that we are still playing this game if that's really what it is??

I understand the stranglehold the pharmaceutical industry has over the country, and for them the bottom line is that's it's more important to have cash flow then to have cures. 

i'm not asking my question from the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry and the dis-incentive they have to use 50-year-old drug cocktail. I just can't believe we are still playing these games with the deep state planned-Demic?

View Quote

'They' will do ANYTHING to prevent Trump from being elected.

This is WAR and lives [in the sense of mal-treatment, among others] are being lost as we speak, as Medical Traitors of all sorts do THEIR PART to delay the day of reckoning.

The Organization of Traitors runs DEEP, why would anyone think a large part of the medical community isn't a part of it?

Solving this isn't as easy as putting some 'friendly' folks on TV.

Not unlike arresting Hillery 3 years ago.

The Public is too STUPID, BIASED, and BRAINWASHED to understand reality, ---without EXPERIENCING death and destruction at their own doorstep.

When at war, lives are lost, inconveniences are felt, there is suffering, folks go bankrupt, all components of winning.

This isn't a 'game', and we're at this point in the 'movie'.

Few understand how serious this issue is.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Is 'Edward Thomas Brennan' the alias or is 'John Owen Brennan' the alias?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1251669050951979010.html
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Trump can't do dictator type things. It has to come from The People... organically.
View Quote

Quoted:

If you're a doctor committed to patients and not politics, and you get information that this works, and try it and it works for your patients, you're going to pass this along to other docs and contribute to additional studies.

Eventually there will be overwhelming evidence -- which then brings those that are denying the treatments into question. It also highlights the politics of it all. And all this happens without any effort by the President other than mentioning "promising treatments" during a speech or two -- and more importantly happens in the normal framework of peer reviewed medicine. The entire story about COVID is going to flip 180 on the left because of this.

It's already starting to happen because most with an average IQ have already figured out it's nowhere near as bad as is being claimed by the left. Imagine where it will be four months from now with states still trying to force a shutdown while there's effective treatments. There won't be any credible reason to do so and the political nature of it all will be clear to nearly everyone.

View Quote

Quoted:
I wanted to post something incidental but interesting that my doctor told me when I saw him this week. He prescribed hydroxychloroquine and a sulfa drug for me for a immune disease I have had for 25 years now (rheumatoid arthritis) but I found it interesting when he said there is no shortage of hydroxy. I figured going in that I might have a hard time getting back on this cocktail (I took it many years ago and it worked well) since I assumed it would be in high demand but apparently either it's abundant or the demand is low. I know the cost of it is about .60 a day so nobody s getting rich on it that's for sure.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
View Quote
Thank you  

we know the media and the Dems are going to blame Trump no matter what.

I guess what's got me worried is that if there is a faster better way to get beyond this, surely Trump could come up with a faster way to get this information disseminated?

I'm worried that of the people who are not necessarily clinging to every word their government and their MSM tells them as the truth might still feel that the buck stops with the presidenc and possibly blame him.      

Trump was talking about this two months ago. Almost like he has been silenced?

I did see that earlier today that the national Institute of health just begun the testing of 2000 patients to see just how well the trump cocktail works.

That Laura Ingram video Ingram said that lives are. That Laura Ingram video, she said that the health of individuals are at stake (Paraphrased)

I say the health of the country is at stake!! and the stakes have never been higher.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I realize it's True Pundit (grains of salt and all), but does this put new context into AMLO asking for investigation of Fast & Furious?

https://truepundit.com/trump-vows-to-declassify-intel-from-obama-dojs-deadly-fast-furious-mexican-gun-running-scheme/
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Thank you  

we know the media and the Dems are going to blame Trump no matter what. 

I guess what's got me worried is that if there is a faster better way to get beyond this, surely Trump could come up with a faster way to get this information disseminated?

I'm worried that of the people who are not necessarily clinging to every word their government and their MSM tells them as the truth might still feel that the buck stops with the presidenc and possibly blame him.       

Trump was talking about this two months ago. Almost like he has been silenced? 

I did see that earlier today that the national Institute of health just begun the testing of 2000 patients to see just how well the trump cocktail works. 

That Laura Ingram video Ingram said that lives are. That Laura Ingram video, she said that the health of individuals are at stake (Paraphrased)

I say the health of the country is at stake!! and the stakes have never been higher. 

Thanks
View Quote

If you read the big Virus thread, you will see multiple reports the HCQ trials are being 'sabotaged'.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Don't know about this.

Seeing only 'in vitro not vivo' studies. Supposedly this particular antibody works by blocking interaction between SARS-CoV2 spikes and ACE2 receptors thereby preventing the entrance to cells and ultimately preventing replication of the virus (which needs the cellular contents to replicate). If true, the virus would be harmlessly excreted from the body without acquiring symptoms/infection after exposure, per their statement.

Problems: Seeing lots of Chinese names listed with this San Diego clinical development company, though I concede that Asians are disproportionately represented legitimately in medical research. Stating 100% side effect free...but, nothing is 100% side effect free (and it's far to soon to declare something like that). Increases suspicions.
View All Quotes
Cure allegedly found

"Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market."

Don't know about this.

Seeing only 'in vitro not vivo' studies. Supposedly this particular antibody works by blocking interaction between SARS-CoV2 spikes and ACE2 receptors thereby preventing the entrance to cells and ultimately preventing replication of the virus (which needs the cellular contents to replicate). If true, the virus would be harmlessly excreted from the body without acquiring symptoms/infection after exposure, per their statement.

Problems: Seeing lots of Chinese names listed with this San Diego clinical development company, though I concede that Asians are disproportionately represented legitimately in medical research. Stating 100% side effect free...but, nothing is 100% side effect free (and it's far to soon to declare something like that). Increases suspicions.

Interesting trivia: Sorrento Therapeutics was previously QUIKBYTE SOFTWARE, INC. according to an SEC filing.
https://investors.sorrentotherapeutics.com/node/7186/html
                         QUIKBYTE SOFTWARE, INC.
                 --------------------------------------------
            (Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
ITEM 8.01 OTHER EVENTS
    On February 20, 2007 the Company held a Shareholder Meeting. As a result of
this meeting the shareholders  approved a name change to a name to be determined
by the Board of  Directors  and  authorized  an  amendment  to the  Articles  of
Incorporation.  The  shareholders  also authorized a reverse split of the common
stock on an up to one for two hundred  basis,  to be determined by the Board and
authorized an appropriate amendment to the Company's Articles.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote

Should have been looking at this YEARS ago!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Way to go Beanz!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Thank you  

we know the media and the Dems are going to blame Trump no matter what. 

I guess what's got me worried is that if there is a faster better way to get beyond this, surely Trump could come up with a faster way to get this information disseminated?

I'm worried that of the people who are not necessarily clinging to every word their government and their MSM tells them as the truth might still feel that the buck stops with the presidenc and possibly blame him.       

Trump was talking about this two months ago. Almost like he has been silenced? 

I did see that earlier today that the national Institute of health just begun the testing of 2000 patients to see just how well the trump cocktail works. 

That Laura Ingram video Ingram said that lives are. That Laura Ingram video, she said that the health of individuals are at stake (Paraphrased)

I say the health of the country is at stake!! and the stakes have never been higher. 

Thanks
View Quote

Do not let the MSM gaslight you. There are hundreds of hospitals and thousands of doctors who are using the "COVID_19 cocktail" successfully all across the US and the world. Because they are not part of a randomized double blind peer reviewed study, it is considered anecdotal evidence and you will not hear much (if anything) about it.

Trump quit talking about it because it proved to provoke more resistance to an effective treatment when he spoke about it. Laura can fear monger on the right, just like those on the left.

I have a feeling in the end close to 55-60% of all who died will be from nursing homes through the malfeasance of state mandated introduction of COVID_19. There is a reason that CVA's (strokes), CAD & MI's (heart attacks), pulmonary hypertension, etc deaths dramatically decreased as deaths attributed to COVID increased. Statistics can be massaged in multiple ways.

Now, I am not advocating for the deaths of the elderly, my own father is 85 y/o, nor was it acceptable. It was foreseeable, Trump gave information, and many states screwed up badly. I wrote here several times how to prevent these things, but I am not in government and NONE of my suggestions were implemented by higher ups.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Should have been looking at this YEARS ago!
View Quote

Hasn't Q mentioned this?  Maybe they have been looking at it.  Does the Chyna virus target any group?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By PFran42:

Way to go Beanz!
View Quote

Better linky:
This is a good podcast.  Take the time to listen and share it.
https://radioinfluence.com/2020/05/15/dark-to-light-congressman-devin-nunes/
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If you read the big Virus thread, you will see multiple reports the HCQ trials are being 'sabotaged'.
View Quote
Ive read that here. I rarely look at anything on this website other than this thread and may be a daily glance at the night vision forum.

Trump must also know this. I just don't think he should back off. Didn't even mention it by name at his press conference today, And seems more intent on delivering the virus "from science" to appease the deep state as fast as possible.

Was happy to hear him say that not everyone is going to take the vaccine.

My observations don't seem to align with the course of regular conversation here. This is no different and is frustrating to me.

Anyway. Thanks.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Listen to Potus talking 17 times   17 got the go ahead...

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm going to share this again now that I finished listening.  Really good podcast.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:

Even better question - why this?

Trump Mobilizes Military To Deliver COVID Vaccine As HHS/DoD Unveil Massive Contract For "Injection Devices"

According to the press release, a 138 million dollar contract has been awarded to ApiJect Systems America for two projects known as “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA”.  Apparently the goal of these projects is to have vast numbers of “injection devices” ready to go once a COVID-19 vaccine becomes available.  The following comes directly from the official website of the Department of Defense…

“Today the Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, announce a $138 million contract with ApiJect Systems America for “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA,” which together will dramatically expand U.S. production capability for domestically manufactured, medical-grade injection devices starting by October 2020.

Spearheaded by the DOD’s Joint Acquisition Task Force (JATF), in coordination with the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, the contract will support “Jumpstart” to create a U.S.-based, high-speed supply chain for prefilled syringes beginning later this year by using well-established Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) aseptic plastics manufacturing technology, suitable for combatting COVID-19 when a safe and proven vaccine becomes available.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:

if this shit works like they say it does, and the research I've done indicates it does why doesn't trump kick all these assholes off of television and out of the group at once and put somebody in there who will say that this medication is the way to go

I know if I were to test positive for coronavirus I would not hesitate to ask for the Trump cocktail. 

If we are still beholden to the Obama holdovers within the Trump administration better to this day still secretly administering the globalist agenda, then I've got a tip my hat to that level of planning and leader ship to have gotten them where they are today.

This is amazing to me that we are still playing this game if that's really what it is??

I understand the stranglehold the pharmaceutical industry has over the country, and for them the bottom line is that's it's more important to have cash flow then to have cures. 

i'm not asking my question from the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry and the dis-incentive they have to use 50-year-old drug cocktail. I just can't believe we are still playing these games with the deep state planned-Demic?

Even better question - why this?

Trump Mobilizes Military To Deliver COVID Vaccine As HHS/DoD Unveil Massive Contract For "Injection Devices"

According to the press release, a 138 million dollar contract has been awarded to ApiJect Systems America for two projects known as “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA”.  Apparently the goal of these projects is to have vast numbers of “injection devices” ready to go once a COVID-19 vaccine becomes available.  The following comes directly from the official website of the Department of Defense…

“Today the Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, announce a $138 million contract with ApiJect Systems America for “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA,” which together will dramatically expand U.S. production capability for domestically manufactured, medical-grade injection devices starting by October 2020.

Spearheaded by the DOD’s Joint Acquisition Task Force (JATF), in coordination with the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, the contract will support “Jumpstart” to create a U.S.-based, high-speed supply chain for prefilled syringes beginning later this year by using well-established Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) aseptic plastics manufacturing technology, suitable for combatting COVID-19 when a safe and proven vaccine becomes available.

Exactly. Why?

We already know what works. Hcq, azithro(...) and zinc.

And why do we need it in a prefilled injectable device?

ETA:just sounds like another way for swamp and friends to cash in on money spent on unnecessary shit
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#28]

https://fcced.com/uruguay-extradites-drug-lord-gonzalez-valencia-155201655/
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#30]

that is a Big BOOM!! - if that should happen

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Remember when PM Modi was banning all exports of hydroxychloroquine from India, then all of a sudden he wasn't? Here's how POTUS broke that log jam.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

And remind me again, why in Hell is Turkey part of NATO?

I don't believe they've changed their goals since 1683.
View All Quotes
At this point, Daesh (ISIS) is another word for Turks, Iranains and their proxy militia's, and al-Qaeda, LOL. Who ARE our Syrian partners though? Hhmmmm

And remind me again, why in Hell is Turkey part of NATO?

I don't believe they've changed their goals since 1683.

Forgive me.
I just cannot seriously consider Turkey with regard to anything, without thinking about mashed potatoes and gravy and some stuffing.

It’s not my fault. They did it to themselves.

It’s like someone decided to pick a favorite food and then that’ll be the name.

“Apple crisp, no. Not serious enough. Lasagna. No. Too much pasta. Pineapple...no. Too fruity. TURKEY! Well... that’s delicious and everyone likes Turkey...”

Ok. I’m just thinking that they chose poorly.

Regardless of any historical significance, turkeys have been around for just as long, so it’s not as though there wasn’t someone at the table saying,”ahem, gentleman. We cannot be named after a large, poorly flying bird. (Why not? I love turkey.) Fine. Whatever. You will see...No one will ever take Turkey seriously...”

There it is...

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#33]

I would not ask for the Trump cocktail, I would ask my doctor what he's prescribing for this.  If he said anything other than HCQ+Azithromycin+zinc tell him to write me a prescription for that and make it legible enough that I can read it.  If you won't do it I'll find a doctor who will, and you won't get paid from me or the insurance company for today's visit.
View All Quotes

if this shit works like they say it does, and the research I've done indicates it does why doesn't trump kick all these assholes off of television and out of the group at once and put somebody in there who will say that this medication is the way to go. 

I would not ask for the Trump cocktail, I would ask my doctor what he's prescribing for this.  If he said anything other than HCQ+Azithromycin+zinc tell him to write me a prescription for that and make it legible enough that I can read it.  If you won't do it I'll find a doctor who will, and you won't get paid from me or the insurance company for today's visit.

I’m in agreement on that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Cure allegedly found

View Quote

“And next in the news...a freak accident destroys Sorrento Therapeutics and their labs, and all of their employees, and anyone that knows anything about them... and all their friends and family...”

“Next in the news we’ll talk about people cheating the system by charging their electric car through their own anus...”

I hope we don’t continue to see the deep state destroying every positive step forward, just so they can profit and stay in control.

Truly something drastic needs to be done to curtail their shenanigans.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
Listen to Potus talking 17 times   17 got the go ahead...

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I had to laugh at that. Really I did.

But seriously... I know one of you guys/gals asked Q to say super duper...

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Cure allegedly found

View All Quotes
Cure allegedly found

Cool. They’ll need to prove it is effective and safe, however.

In God we trust; all others bring data.
-W.E. Deming
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Ive read that here. I rarely look at anything on this website other than this thread and may be a daily glance at the night vision forum. 

Trump must also know this. I just don't think he should back off. Didn't even mention it by name at his press conference today, And seems more intent on delivering the virus "from science" to appease the deep state as fast as possible. 

Was happy to hear him say that not everyone is going to take the vaccine. 

My observations don't seem to align with the course of regular conversation here. This is no different and is frustrating to me.

Anyway. Thanks.  
View All Quotes

If you read the big Virus thread, you will see multiple reports the HCQ trials are being 'sabotaged'.
Ive read that here. I rarely look at anything on this website other than this thread and may be a daily glance at the night vision forum. 

Trump must also know this. I just don't think he should back off. Didn't even mention it by name at his press conference today, And seems more intent on delivering the virus "from science" to appease the deep state as fast as possible. 

Was happy to hear him say that not everyone is going to take the vaccine. 

My observations don't seem to align with the course of regular conversation here. This is no different and is frustrating to me.

Anyway. Thanks.  

How many people get the Flu vaccine each year, and still get the Flu? Or die from the Flu?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#39]
He better put these bastards down because they will all be coming after him if given the chance.

I did chuckle at this headline. As if Biden will ever be in a position to issue pardons.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/05/15/joe_biden_says_he_would_not_pardon_president_donald_trump.html
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

You’d think aggressive Countries would learn it’s not wise to put Trump in a “ I dare you” position.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ohhhhh noice!

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm going to share this again now that I finished listening.  Really good podcast.

View Quote
Thanks for posting, great episode and added d-t-l to my podcast subscriptions (Bongino was getting lonely in my subscribes )
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#44]

The Public is too STUPID, BIASED, and BRAINWASHED to understand reality, ---without EXPERIENCING death and destruction at their own doorstep.

When at war, lives are lost, inconveniences are felt, there is suffering, folks go bankrupt, all components of winning.

This isn't a 'game', and we're at this point in the 'movie'.

Few understand how serious this issue is. 

View Quote

You are correct. But the election will not be the end of the fight. “4-6%” of the population are lost forever. 13 to 19 million. They will be causing trouble for 40 years. After the Election, and for the rest of our lives, that’s when it will be dangerous.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Finally got around to it:  Free Watch - John Carpenter's They Live
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Must watch Bongino today

Summary

There was no fisa on flynn that we know of..

There was no criminal warrant.

There were zero unmasking requests on 29 Dec. (date of call) through 4 Jan

Comey said the transcript show up late Dec early  Jan.

So how did they get the transcript

Obama has authority to direct agencies to monitor foreigners.

Comey said he was tapped to get the transcript.

Who can direct Comey.  WH

How would you set up an event to make kyslyac call Flynn when you know Flynn is in Dom Rep?

Announce sanctions and PNG the Russians while Flynn is on vacation.

Kyslyak calls Flynn. No need to unmask because you know the only # in the Dom Rep is answered by Flynn.

Bingo, they have a call and a transcript.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top