Link Posted: 10/5/2019 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Is 98 mine?
Wow.

ETA:screenshot

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Well....its kinda like underground FEMA cities / FEMA plastic coffins / so many other things - prove it or its BS.

"Trucker neighbor" as an info source and just his word....I'm gonna pass on the bonafides for this story.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well....its kinda like underground FEMA cities / FEMA plastic coffins / so many other things - prove it or its BS.
View Quote
Right.

Well it goes without saying if they truly are “here”, they should stay where they can be protected.

Link Posted: 10/5/2019 3:06:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Found an interesting take on it, copy/paste (includes uncorrected typos) from The Common Sense Show doc posted this morning ("part 2"):
One Million UN Troops Are In Place to Execute a Coup Against the United States-Trump Is Calling Up the Reserves"

And a "part 1" from yesterday:
The Civil War Which Is Commencing in California-Impeachment Is the First Shot

Too many characters, so took a screenshot of both articles and posted them here:

Part 1
https://i.postimg.cc/XYTxstKT/Hodges1-fullpage.png

Part 2
https://i.postimg.cc/T24bjgJs/Hodges2-fullpage.png

Edit: I'm not sure how to get the full-size images to show up.  Perhaps PostImg is resizing, or maybe it's my browser.  Can anyone else see full-size enough to read?
View Quote
FEMA camps.

UN is here for the CalExit vs. New California civil war, while Trump is Impeached and Tried.

Link Posted: 10/5/2019 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did Beck get struck by lightning or something???????
View Quote
Beck is really hard to understand.  Before Obama got elected he was preaching about all the Allynsky stuff, and everything else that the Dems would use to destroy the USA as we know it.  Then he went totally insane!   Then he became a nevertrumper against everything Trump was doing to undo what the Dems had succeeding in pulling off.  Now he's maybe back on the Trump Train?  Blows with the wind and money I guess especially after losing his ass in the past few years.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shout it from the rooftops!

I agree...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Powder blue helmets make for great targets.  

I agree...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihAwNn-zoM
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I would think that the claim of all the Kali's HAM repeaters being shut down would be easy enough to prove one way or another.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree...
Thanks for that CAT...
Sweet video.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Behind every blade of grass.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you mean the white hair, he’s definitely aged since his days at Fox. He’s talked about being sick in the past, too.

I’ve not listened to him for years but I think Beck is at his best in videos like these where he (and his research staff) deconstructs the left and their links and then presents it all in an easy to follow map that tells the story of what the left is planning and executing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you mean the white hair, he's definitely aged since his days at Fox. He's talked about being sick in the past, too.

I've not listened to him for years but I think Beck is at his best in videos like these where he (and his research staff) deconstructs the left and their links and then presents it all in an easy to follow map that tells the story of what the left is planning and executing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you mean the white hair, he's definitely aged since his days at Fox. He's talked about being sick in the past, too.

I've not listened to him for years but I think Beck is at his best in videos like these where he (and his research staff) deconstructs the left and their links and then presents it all in an easy to follow map that tells the story of what the left is planning and executing.
Beck has been very Trump train. Dint recall the day he flipped. He is on 2 hrs here before Rush. His show is somewhat back to Obama day stuff.

He's at least a voice countering the MSM. The morning drive in our area is libtard, Loroushe types, that I think voted for the Devil b$tch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#12]
So Beck pulled a Lindsey Graham?  Wonder who died to free him?
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would think that the claim of all the Kali's HAM repeaters being shut down would be easy enough to prove one way or another.
View Quote
Letter to CalFire/Gov/et. all

Response by Shasta County Sheriff

Video by K6UDA on this, sounds from the comments that things are being fixed.  But, had nobody complained, it would have kept going:
California declares Ham Radio no longer a benefit, severs ties across the state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2sb4LJq2g
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"Trucker neighbor" as an info source and just his word....I'm gonna pass on the bonafides for this story.
View Quote
An area near me was the subject of FEMA camp videos including what looked like stockpiles of coffins. I drove by and saw that the coffins were actually rolls of sod stockpiled at a sod company.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of this:

Unfortunately, I think the majority of gun owners and freedom folks are asleep.  We're used to our easy (compared to rest of the world) ways of life, TV, sports, and relative lack of conflict and crime/violence, etc.  I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're seeing a slow squeeze across the nation that will drain the will to fight out a lot of people.  Obviously those of us on forums such as this are more awake, and I thank all of you (and those in the previous closed thread) for your ideas and input, but when it really comes down to it I wonder who of my neighbors and friends actually follow through.  Good video though CATPOCALYPSE16:/Truman_Sparks, thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I've made previous comments about how it may not be possible for this to happen without some type of bloodshed by one side or the other before it's over. Then something occurred to me. It is October, and by the time things get rolling into dangerous territory it will be cold/freezing. Riots and protests take place in warm weather, not cold. Maybe Trump has gone on the offensive now because the westher can play a role in keeping a lid on temper tantrums.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I've made previous comments about how it may not be possible for this to happen without some type of bloodshed by one side or the other before it's over. Then something occurred to me. It is October, and by the time things get rolling into dangerous territory it will be cold/freezing. Riots and protests take place in warm weather, not cold. Maybe Trump has gone on the offensive now because the westher can play a role in keeping a lid on temper tantrums.
View Quote
Interesting thought.

I haven’t seen a man bun yet that wouldn’t prefer snuggling up with a good expensive cup of coffee and another man bun, than going out in the frozen woods with a thermos of Folgers and hunting deer.

You may be onto something.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks for that CAT...
Sweet video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree...
Thanks for that CAT...
Sweet video.

just a civi RN wishing I could play like this lol
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Interesting thought.

I haven't seen a man bun yet that wouldn't prefer snuggling up with a good expensive cup of coffee and another man bun, than going out in the frozen woods with a thermos of Folgers and hunting deer.

You may be onto something.
View Quote
Hopefully by Spring enough people will have come to acceptance and not mount large scale protests.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Man this is observable at any local establishment. Few years ago you thought service was bad and no one did anything. Now all those people have been promoted, and the far less capable workers have been hired. The bottom tier of customer service is people who, in any tough economy, are unhirable.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#23]
We're losing that one badly
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Hit.  We're at 42%
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Attachment Attached File

no sauce?   anyone with sauce on this?
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Complete and utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree...
What UN troops would be volunteering or willing to come to America? This would have to be one of the worst places a troop could come to for conflict. Largest civilian force in the world right here with plenty to go around.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#33]
  Don't forget to click the date.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Complete and utter bullshit.
View Quote
Somebody better tell the Marines that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#35]
It's not bullshit at all.  It is in fact an order put out by the USMC.  What it means?  Your guess is as good as mine

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's not bullshit at all.  It is in fact an order put out by the USMC.  What it means?  Your guess is as good as mine

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/366189/Screenshot_2019-10-05-19-59-48-122_com_duckduckgo_mobile_android_png-1113941.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/366189/Screenshot_2019-10-05-19-59-48-122_com_duckduckgo_mobile_android_png-1113941.JPG
Looks a lot like this one from 2014.

Almost like it's a standard order revised and published every FY.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What UN troops would be volunteering or willing to come to America? This would have to be one of the worst places a troop could come to for conflict. Largest civilian force in the world right here with plenty to go around.
View Quote
They would probably promise the volunteers homesteads.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
interesting
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
That’s because it is a policy manual, not an op order. It gives instructions on how to activate if an activation order is given.

Edit: spelling
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That’s because it is a policy manual, not an op order. It gives instructions on how to activate is an activation order is given.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s because it is a policy manual, not an op order. It gives instructions on how to activate is an activation order is given.
Precisely.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Precisely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because it is a policy manual, not an op order. It gives instructions on how to activate is an activation order is given.
Precisely.
So it's game on then?
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So it's game on then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because it is a policy manual, not an op order. It gives instructions on how to activate is an activation order is given.
Precisely.
So it's game on then?
grumpycat.jpg
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Hell yes!Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Just in time for Christmas.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Hundreds Come Forward Seeking To "Detransition" After Gender Reassignment

Who could have seen this coming?  It's sad and I feel sorry for some of these people. The leftist cancel culture, which is a far smaller group than most people think, by being the loudest and most belligerent has many people scared to death. Strangely, it seems the activists are still mostly well off financially (frequently thanks to their parents previous hard work & money) white, non-trans people who don't & never have to live in the lifestyle they promote/push for others.

They weaponize their voices and/or influence toward destroying people's lives, family, finances, jobs, businesses, churches, schools, interpersonal and sexual preferences solely due to differing opinions. Now more & more people are stepping forward who have mistakenly transitioned and found that surgical removal of body parts did not cure there various mental issues. Drugs commonly used to distort, change, and stop puberty onset have/are killing thousands of people (mostly young).

Finally we begin to hear doctors, scientists, psychiatrists and psychologists knew the flawed and incorrect test results were hidden and/or destroyed. Hopefully, the waterfall of information is starting and we all will protect the people who are brave enough to come forward with the truth.

I truly feel for the much smaller group of people who really are transgender, that just desperately want to live their life healthy and happy, with the beloved partner of choice. These people are NOT usually a loud assed mouthy, disgusting brat who is always trying to start something and/or be in the middle of every disagreement.

Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Link Posted: 10/5/2019 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6'x3' isn't much of a homestead.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Who could have seen this coming?  It's sad and I feel sorry for some of these people. The leftist cancel culture, which is a far smaller group than most people think, by being the loudest and most belligerent has many people scared to death. Strangely, it seems the activists are still mostly well off financially (frequently thanks to their parents previous hard work & money) white, non-trans people who don't & never have to live in the lifestyle they promote/push for others.

They weaponize their voices and/or influence toward destroying people's lives, family, finances, jobs, businesses, churches, schools, interpersonal and sexual preferences solely due to differing opinions. Now more & more people are stepping forward who have mistakenly transitioned and found that surgical removal of body parts did not cure there various mental issues. Drugs commonly used to distort, change, and stop puberty onset have/are killing thousands of people (mostly young).

Finally we begin to hear doctors, scientists, psychiatrists and psychologists knew the flawed and incorrect test results were hidden and/or destroyed. Hopefully, the waterfall of information is starting and we all will protect the people who are brave enough to come forward with the truth.

I truly feel for the much smaller group of people who really are transgender, that just desperately want to live their life healthy and happy, with the beloved partner of choice. These people are NOT usually a loud assed mouthy, disgusting brat who is always trying to start something and/or be in the middle of every disagreement.

Anyway, sorry for the rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIAumOcIh1c
View Quote
A)  They're not "leftists", they're progressives.  Progressivism is cancer that destroys every society it can.

B)  Don't ever be sorry for expressing sentiments as you did.  You're 100% correct.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re being to generous

Link Posted: 10/5/2019 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm not a Glenn Beck fan But that video is worth the time it has taken to watch so far.
View Quote
GB is bipolar, so....but when he’s on, he’s on.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's because it is a policy manual, not an op order. It gives instructions on how to activate if an activation order is given.

Edit: spelling
View Quote
Sooo....it's not bullshit then?  Got it
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top