Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 10/30/2021 10:18:33 PM EDT
So I took the kids to a park (remote & quiet) to get some autumn photos when I see our assistant pastor sitting alone in his minivan.

I wanted privacy so we avoided contact with preacher man... Then along comes my buddy's wife and she plops down in Bible boy's car after hugs and kisses.

I could see nasty stuff going on in the minivan.  Had the camera so I took some photos as they said their goodbyes. Just hugs and a kiss.

Normally I mind my own business but I think this guy is a total predator.  My Friend's wife has been going through major bout of post-partum and she's a total train wreck right now.  Clearly mentally fragile.

I've asked for a meeting with church leadership.  Not sure if I should tell my friend yet.  Having mixed feelings about not confronting them in the car...

Could use some advice here.

UPDATE PAGE 3
OK, my friend should be here in a few minutes.  I asked for some help on a project and he's dropping everything to come over.  Great guy right?

I will show him the photos but not mention the nasty stuff  I saw.  I won't embarrass him that way.  

Even so,, There is no doubt this was inappropriate.  Our church has strict rules about being alone with someone of the opposite sex (most do).  

I guess I will find out how church leadership deals with this tomorrow.

As for confronting the assistant minister... I will wait for that.  It's probably more appropriate for the husband or the church to do that anyway.

I expect him to act the coward predator that he is and deny the whole thing.  Actually hope he does so he's caught in a lie.  Otherwise I just have pictures of hugs and kiss that could be explained away as a caring consultation.

UPDATE PAGE 7:

I haven't read past page 3 but thanks to those who have offered great advice.  

Ok, here's the update:

My friend and his wife had separated a few weeks ago because her erratic behavior was affecting the children.  He also has sort of given up on his marriage but is hoping his wife will finally agree to get mental health care for the post-partum thing from appropriate doctors.  He told me he's mentally ready to move on in his life without the wife.  He was aware that "bible boy" was going to counsel his wife.  He saw that as a step in the right direction for her.

I showed him the photos and he was shocked to see that they were meeting at a remote location... in the guys van... alone.  But he took it very well.  

He went on to say that when he met with this very same guy last week, he demanded that they meet at the church and their conversation would be recorded for legal reasons and  "safety against impropriety".   We both came to the conclusion that "Mr. Holy Hypocrite" is likely "grooming" his poor wife for his own deviant purposes.

He agreed that I should keep my meeting with church elders.  He also asked that I not share what I saw with anyone else (so there won't be photos guys).  As for me, I haven't even mentioned this to my wife.  I only asked one trusted church elder for a meeting with at least two church leaders.

So... I hope to remain anonymous on this site so please don't ARock me.

Anyway, for those of you who think the details of impropriety are important; I don't think "Van Man" convinced the woman to "do the sex" in the van but there was certainly kissing and petting going on.

I fully expect the creepy church guy to lie about what was going on yesterday.  I have photos to support the fact that they were together.... I do not have clear photos of them making out in the car.  

I have mixed feelings about doing more updates here. But I've read some really great advice on this thread and think others might benefit from that advice as I have.

I think it is important for people to know that predators like this find their way into our churches, schools, inner circle of friends, etc. so they can prey on people when they are vulnerable.  Someone has to shine the light on them.  This time it's my turn.  I just want to do it the right way.

UPDATE PAGE 11
This morning's update.

I met with some church elders who have the proper authority to act in circumstances as these.

I told them what I observed.  I told them that I thought this guy was a lowlife predator.  They are going to get his side of the story and then act immediately.

Seemed like the appropriate response.  The ball is in their court now.

I do not envy their job, but good men often have to do unpleasant duties.  I hope they find the truth in this situation and take appropriate action.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
No pics, no advice!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#2]
This ought to be good...I'm IN!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Your buddy definitely has a right now know. How you tell him is up to you. The longer you wait the more pissed he'll be at you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell your friend.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Confront “pastor” with pics tomorrow immediately before the service.

I fucking HATE hypocrites
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This ought to be good...I'm IN!
View Quote

Indeed!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Too many creeper pastors......forget the mind your own business blokes, they'd do nothing for distressed women on trains too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So I took the kids to a park (remote & quiet) to get some autumn photos when I see our assistant pastor sitting alone in his minivan.

I wanted privacy so we avoided contact with preacher man... Then along comes my buddy's wife and she plops down in Bible boy's car after hugs and kisses.

I could see nasty stuff going on in the minivan.  Had the camera so I took some photos as they said their goodbyes. Just hugs and a kiss.

Normally I mind my own business but I think this guy is a total predator.  My Friend's wife has been going through major bout of post-partum and she's a total train wreck right now.  Clearly mentally fragile.

I've asked for a meeting with church leadership.  Not sure if I should tell my friend yet.  Having mixed feelings about not confronting them in the car...

View Quote

Address to park?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd tell my buddy if he's a friend.  Sucks if they have kids but he'll be better off not getting cucked by his preacher.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I would tell my friend.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Bishop Bullwinkle SOME PREACHERS
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Blackmail…just think of it as a Sin Tax.

$300 a month for one year or a one time payment of $2500.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:22:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I would for sure bring it before the elders.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Ruin him.  Tell Everyone.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:22:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Just tending the flock.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:23:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Your buddy definitely has a right now know. How you tell him is up to you. The longer you wait the more pissed he'll be at you.
View Quote

I would want to know. I would also want to know before you took it to the church leadership.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:23:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Train wreck
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Burn him down
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Tell him before the the church. It’s his wife.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ruin him.  Tell Everyone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#21]
My buddy...  i tell him the next day.
Good buddy... i retain him an attorney for the meeting

Mr ex pastor... i show him the pics and tell him if he ever preaches again the pics will be posted in the pews
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:24:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Any reason why you didn't just walk up and say "hi" while nasty stuff was going on?

No blaming you.  Just curious.  That would get everything out in the open right then and there.

Tell friend and tell elders.  Make sure you have evidence that cannot be refuted.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Def gotta tell buddy. Fuck the other two.

But, I would def try to get some cash outta the preacher guy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Confront “pastor” with pics tomorrow immediately before the service.

I fucking HATE hypocrites
View Quote

FUCK all that! Do it during the service. The entire congregation needs to know what a sorry piece of shit their minister is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, he's officially forfeited his calling to serve as a church leader. Scripturely speaking.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#26]
In on 1 of what I assume is some kind of parody thread
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don’t talk to church leadership without talking to your buddy first.  If I found out my friend knew and went to someone else other than me first, I would be red hot!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Post a pic everyonce in awhile where only he can find it, I know what you did last summer vibes...
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#30]
If it was me, I would want to know.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#31]
In.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#32]
My step mother was fucking the pastor while married to my dad.  Really broke his heart when it all came out.

She was an evil bitch, so I'm glad it came out...just wish it would have years earlier when he kicked me out of the house at 15 because of the lies she told him about me.  

Organized religion sucks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Don’t talk to church leadership without talking to your buddy first.  If I found out my friend knew and went to someone else other than me first, I would be red hot!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this.
Tell your buddy.  Let him talk to the preacher.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Is your buddy the violent kind, or the kind to just walk away from it all..... asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I could see nasty stuff going on in the minivan.
View Quote

Just to clarify,  you actually witnessed them having sex/sexual acts in the minivan, or you are using the term "see"  to describe how you imagined it happened based on the what you did actually witness?  

Either way, I'd be telling my friend and let the chips fall where they may.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I would tell my friend.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#37]
I believe it goes so thing like "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Burn him down.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#38]
If your wife was touching and kissing another man like he was her long lost lover, wouldn't you want to know?

I certainly would.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tell your friend.
View Quote

TPNI

Don’t be a BuFu.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#40]
In on one for this. What a sad deal.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:31:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was this at a park on the water in the south sound?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's 50/50. There are guys that will deny and say you made shit up. Been there.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Tell your friend.

Happens all the time.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Should have confronted them.

You absolutely must go to the church leadership. And if they don’t immediately contact the husband, the wife, and the associate pastor, and AP’s wife, email the pictures to the aggrieved spouses.

Don’t let this slide. And if the leadership of the church tries to let it slide, call them out, then leave the church.

Between now and then document everything. Leave a record online. Make backups.

I hate gross hypocrisy in church leadership and the world mocks us when we wink at sin. Don’t wink at this. Handle it biblically. Don’t turn it into a church wide scandal; don’t send pictures to people who aren’t or shouldn’t be involved. But don’t let this go.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's 50/50. There are guys that will deny and say you made shit up. Been there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has photos…
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Mind your own business. It’s not your problem so why inject yourself are you fucking stupid?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Of all the options for a fuck-pad in modern America, this happens at a park during kiddo/daylight hours?  

Nah, don't believe it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#48]
So.  murder/suicide or double murder?

Place your bets.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Pastor must be an arfcommer that's constantly suggesting meeting women at church.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:35:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He has photos…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has photos…

Depending on the park he may have an additional witness to these events.......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top