Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/12/2021 10:09:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought they were operating drones at a Vans nearby but a guy I work with says he's sure they're operating these drones remotely in a state far far away from where this is happening
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#2]
They have the video.  Part of the drone footage showed up later in the trial.  Surprise, surprise, the FBI is lying yet again. I bet Binger has it as well.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]
The most corrupt LE agency in the nation.  Time to defund the FBI.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought they were operating drones at a Vans nearby but a guy I work with says he's sure they're operating these drones remotely in a state far far away from where this is happening
View Quote

Creech AFB?

I’ve heard there’s some drone operators playing for Team Biden.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The SOP is simple.

Video fits narrative: leak to press

Doesn’t fit narrative: delete
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The SOP is simple.

View Quote

Also, Doesn't fit narrative: digitally alter footage to make it fit.

It seems that the purpose of these drone flights during riots is to potentially obtain evidence to use in court against anyone who might try and defend themselves against the mob. Have we seen any indication of any other purpose?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#7]
FBI needs to be disbanded, its too hopelessly corrupt to be salvaged.

This footage and footage like it might be useful to go after all the marxist vermin who were destroying cities. It needs to be made publicly available for criminal and civil litigation
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#8]
NOTHING WILL……..
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Ron John ain't perfect but he's spot in here. Something is very funky with this story

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#10]
It's how they direct the unrest.  Probably several steps from the actual perps so there's plausible deniability, not that they care about plausible anymore.

They're not using it against anybody on the left, which they obviously could, so they're clearly on the left's side.  Who would have guessed?

Kgb doing kgb stuff.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#11]
The FBI has a long and distinguished history of destroying evidence.  Remember all of those phones that were wiped during the investigation of the "Muh Russia!" investigation?  And why wouldn't they?  None of them ever face consequences.  Look at that POS McCabe.  Was fired for lying to investigators, then gets his pension restored.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
NOTHING WILL……..
View Quote

I want to believe...
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve seen flight tracker for long range drones, and I expect they had smaller locally controlled drones for specific tasks.

I want to know about what they were doing with electronic signals.  I really want to see a warrant saying it’s ok to grab the signals for everyone in a medium sized city.

I expect there is a reason why they are not trying to disclose anything besides revealing their capabilities.  They are not military or an intel apparatus the first time it’s used to prosecute they have to lay their cards on the table.  That’s one reason why I think so many got away with shit.  They lacked what they needed for a parallel investigation so they couldn’t make this actionable intel.  If true they view the method of collection more important than sentences for those breaking the law, or at least laws that were broken during the riots and that includes murder.

I wonder what they are doing with it when they are not working a riot?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#14]
"Footage".
Ha ha, old people.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#15]
How can you surveil an ideology? There's literally nothing to see.

Draw a picture of an ideology.

"FBI Director Chris Wray says he regards antifa as more of an ideology than an organization"
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sen. Ron Johnson sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray ..

The Kenosha footage is now being used as prosecutorial evidence in the criminal trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, raising questions about how the FBI preserves surveillance video and uses it.
Defense attorney Mark Richards said the FBI has so far refused attempts to access “the rest” of the footage, at one point reportedly telling the defense it doesn’t exist anymore.

“I can’t believe the FBI is doing surveillance of multiple homicides and gets rid of the video. That’s preposterous,” Richards said.

View Quote

Aaaaaaand……… here’s my surprised face.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The SOP is simple.

View Quote

If Kyle had been killed by pedo, we would have NEVER seen video, there would be little to no investigation and it would have just been some random riot related death.
None of us would have even known his name.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#18]
So it must be assumed that the feds are filming (along with all sorts of other intel gathering such as phone data capture etc) of all protests, demonstrations, riots etc. in the USA.

BUT, it must also be assumed that the data and footage will only be used to help democrats allies (blm, antifa, mass shooters, terrorists etc) and to hurt the opposition (patriotic Americans attempting to defend themselves against leftist violence).

I dont see any other explanation.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nevada
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Creech AFB?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creech AFB?

Yes.

The building they operate out of is not on the base.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I want to believe...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NOTHING WILL……..

I want to believe...

Hopefully we at least get some congressional hearings!

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The most corrupt LE agency in the nation.  Time to defund the FBI.
View Quote

Sure.

That could definitely happen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"FBI Director Chris Wray says he regards antifa as more of an ideology than an organization"
View Quote

FJB used that to ambush Trump at the debate.   Still haven't seen a good reason why they where at Kenosha,   was it to suppress or destroy evidence that Antifa was organized ?   Was it to capture video evidence of any potential Right wing response ?     I see where others have said they actually assisting Antifa, would be nice if Project Veritas got hold of evidence of that.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So it must be assumed that the feds are filming (along with all sorts of other intel gathering such as phone data capture etc) of all protests, demonstrations, riots etc. in the USA.

BUT, it must also be assumed that the data and footage will only be used to help democrats allies (blm, antifa, mass shooters, terrorists etc) and to hurt the opposition (patriotic Americans attempting to defend themselves against leftist violence).

View Quote

All we have is a blurry, grainy video of Ashli Babbit being shot in the throat.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's how they direct the unrest.  Probably several steps from the actual perps so there's plausible deniability, not that they care about plausible anymore.

They're not using it against anybody on the left, which they obviously could, so they're clearly on the left's side.  Who would have guessed?

Kgb doing kgb stuff.
View Quote

That’s my take.  Monitoring is secondary to using it to direct activities.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Sounds like its time for people to develop anti-drone technology.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#29]
The drones are there to monitor and direct their assets on the ground who are influencing the rioters.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was kind of surprised they have all of these assets to monitor riots and protests all over the country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was kind of surprised they have all of these assets to monitor riots and protests all over the country.

I'm not.

Personally, I think they have all sorts of other shit that we have no idea about. And I also think it will continue to get worse in the future...
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#31]
I hope he has better results than he did asking about vaccine mandates and authorizations.  Which appears to have been no answer at all.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they are doing a lot more then monitoring.

They are active participants in organizing and part of their surveillance is protecting their assets and providing intel to them .
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The FBI has a long and distinguished history of destroying evidence.  
View Quote

The FBI does not destroy anything.  They just lie about its destruction if it suits the agenda. They still have it.

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#34]
And not a fucking thing will happen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Wow is this technology selectively used. Any of our glowing members care to explain?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Be interesting to do a FOIA on lobby day '20 to see if there was thermal footage of us there... I bet there was
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Do these drones have tcas or ads-b? Seems like a nightmare if a news chopper or a random cessna smashed into one.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#40]
I am not going to hold my breath waiting for something to come of this.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Do these drones have tcas or ads-b? Seems like a nightmare if a news chopper or a random cessna smashed into one.
View Quote

Depends on their size and their altitude.  And TCAS wouldn't be appropriate unless it's very large.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

QFTMFT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FBI has a long and distinguished history of destroying evidence.  Remember all of those phones that were wiped during the investigation of the "Muh Russia!" investigation?  And why wouldn't they?  None of them ever face consequences.  Look at that POS McCabe.  Was fired for lying to investigators, then gets his pension restored.

QFTMFT
The FBI has been a political police force since J. Edgar.  

None of this is new or unexpected if you know the history.  

History is life's cheat code.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Footage".
Ha ha, old people.
View Quote

Careful there, Sharpie. You don't want to cut yourself on all that edge you got going on.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#44]
The complicit evil in that filth agency is deplorable.  They have sold their very souls for such little gain.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Careful there, Sharpie. You don't want to cut yourself on all that edge you got going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Footage".
Ha ha, old people.

Especially since I think it's still the industry term for video.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:29:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The drones are there to monitor and direct their assets on the ground who are influencing the rioters.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It seems that the purpose of these drone flights during riots is to potentially obtain evidence to use in court against anyone who might try and defend themselves against the mob. Have we seen any indication of any other purpose?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The SOP is simple.

They mad cause the Kenosha Kid shot and killed some of their operatives.

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I really want to see a warrant saying it’s ok to grab the signals for everyone in a medium sized city.
View Quote

It's in the pile with the ones saying they can lie to FISA to spy on a sitting president.

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FJB used that to ambush Trump at the debate.   Still haven't seen a good reason why they where at Kenosha,   was it to suppress or destroy evidence that Antifa was organized ?   Was it to capture video evidence of any potential Right wing response ?     I see where others have said they actually assisting Antifa, would be nice if Project Veritas got hold of evidence of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Assisted"? At this point I see no reason to not assume the FBI is Antifa.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top