BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They parrot the same shit, facts are irrelevant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL. Fat white bitch pointing at black cop saying "These police are killing us. Kill unarmed black people even though it was white people shot by a black guy". Fucking clown show.

They parrot the same shit, facts are irrelevant.

At this point I don't give a fuck what actually happened and I don't know what actually happened. All I know for a fact is that I am going to tell anyone that will listen that it was as a shooting between BLM and ANTIFA. If it is later  revealed that I am totally wrong I am going to double down and still claim it was a shooting between BLM and ANTIFA. Damn the facts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Do you even page 4 bro?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I was led to believe by the mainstream media that antifa protests are non-violent.

Was I misled or lied to in some way?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you even page 4 bro?
View Quote

Ah, my bad. I must have got distracted with something shiny again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I am extremely pleased of this news
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]
https://katu.com/news/local/police-deadly-ne-portland-shooting-sparked-by-confrontation-between-homeowner-protesters

PORTLAND, Ore. — The northeast Portland shooting that left one dead and five others wounded Saturday night was sparked by a confrontation between a homeowner and protesters, police officials said.

The shooting was reported shortly after 8 p.m. Saturday near Normandale Park, where social media posts indicate a group was set to march in protest of the fatal police shooting of Amir Locke.

A woman was found dead and five other people – three women and two men – were taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds.

“The scene was extremely chaotic, and a number of witnesses were uncooperative with responding officers,” police said, adding that most people left the scene without talking to investigators.

Portland City Commissioner Dan Ryan issued the following statement regarding Saturday night's gun violence, which included a deadly officer-involved shooting in southwest Portland:

"Last night’s events are a tragedy, and I am praying for every victim and their loved ones. All Portlanders deserve to be safe where they live, work, play, and worship,” said Commissioner Dan Ryan. “Gun violence is an epidemic and our City is struggling to reign it in. 2022 is on pace to exceed 2021’s horrific record, and I worry our community is becoming numb to this unacceptable level of violence. I am awaiting further updates on this situation from Mayor Wheeler and the Portland Police Bureau. For now, I ask everyone to allow the investigation to occur so we can better understand how this happened. I also ask you to show up with kindness and gentleness, to help calm our City, to love your neighbor, and to help Portland be safe for children, elders, and everyone in between.”

Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley took to Twitter Sunday to share his thoughts on Saturday's shooting:

Heartbroken to hear of the shooting in Portland last night during a protest against police violence. I am keeping the victims and their loved ones in my heart as I continue to monitor this situation. We need to see full accountability for the perpetrator.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:35:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m still on next door. Folks being quite aggressive to say the protestors were unarmed and murdered in cold blood.

Seems suspect.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#9]

"Last night’s events are a tragedy, and I am praying for every victim and their loved ones. All Portlanders deserve to be safe where they live, work, play, and worship,” said Commissioner Dan Ryan. “Gun violence is an epidemic and our City is struggling to reign it in. 2022 is on pace to exceed 2021’s horrific record, and I worry our community is becoming numb to this unacceptable level of violence.

View Quote

It's not gUn ViOlEnCe, you stupid cunt "Dan" Dana Ryan. It's Marxist violence. And you should be happy that people are becoming numb to it, because the other option is doing something about it. And that would turn your lefty shithole city into an actual war zone. Suck another cock, faggot.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
how pathetic

video of the presser - starts at 4:40, antifa jumps in and takes it over a 7:15 with complaints of the deaths the fault of white supremancist and andy ngo

lots of f bombs, pd just stands there till he stops it at 10:50, and they cut away before the walk of shame to the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iciXHOU7LzQ

View Quote

I like the fact that he stepped aside and waved her to the mic so she could continue making a fool of herself...

"These police are killing unarmed black people..." as she points to herself and then realizes it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

At this point I don't give a fuck what actually happened and I don't know what actually happened. All I know for a fact is that I am going to tell anyone that will listen that it was as a shooting between BLM and ANTIFA. If it is later  revealed that I am totally wrong I am going to double down and still claim it was a shooting between BLM and ANTIFA. Damn the facts.
View Quote

Now you just need turquoise hair and you’re all set

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://katu.com/news/local/police-deadly-ne-portland-shooting-sparked-by-confrontation-between-homeowner-protesters

PORTLAND, Ore. — The northeast Portland shooting that left one dead and five others wounded Saturday night was sparked by a confrontation between a homeowner and protesters, police officials said.

The shooting was reported shortly after 8 p.m. Saturday near Normandale Park, where social media posts indicate a group was set to march in protest of the fatal police shooting of Amir Locke.

A woman was found dead and five other people – three women and two men – were taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds.

“The scene was extremely chaotic, and a number of witnesses were uncooperative with responding officers,” police said, adding that most people left the scene without talking to investigators.

Portland City Commissioner Dan Ryan issued the following statement regarding Saturday night's gun violence, which included a deadly officer-involved shooting in southwest Portland:

"Last night’s events are a tragedy, and I am praying for every victim and their loved ones. All Portlanders deserve to be safe where they live, work, play, and worship,” said Commissioner Dan Ryan. “Gun violence is an epidemic and our City is struggling to reign it in. 2022 is on pace to exceed 2021’s horrific record, and I worry our community is becoming numb to this unacceptable level of violence. I am awaiting further updates on this situation from Mayor Wheeler and the Portland Police Bureau. For now, I ask everyone to allow the investigation to occur so we can better understand how this happened. I also ask you to show up with kindness and gentleness, to help calm our City, to love your neighbor, and to help Portland be safe for children, elders, and everyone in between.”

Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley took to Twitter Sunday to share his thoughts on Saturday's shooting:

Heartbroken to hear of the shooting in Portland last night during a protest against police violence. I am keeping the victims and their loved ones in my heart as I continue to monitor this situation. We need to see full accountability for the perpetrator.
View Quote

So Senator Dip Shit wants full accountability of the perpetrator without out knowing all of the facts before the investigation is completed.

Sounds about right for that liberal  FUCKTARD.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I like the fact that he stepped aside and waved her to the mic so she could continue making a fool of herself...

"These police are killing unarmed black people..." as she points to herself and then realizes it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how pathetic

video of the presser - starts at 4:40, antifa jumps in and takes it over a 7:15 with complaints of the deaths the fault of white supremancist and andy ngo

lots of f bombs, pd just stands there till he stops it at 10:50, and they cut away before the walk of shame to the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iciXHOU7LzQ

Notice all the graffiti on the wall behind them that is power washed but still clearly legible.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case if I could grow some hair I would dye it hot pink.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Deus Vult.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep same shit another decade.
Oh the oh so evil skinhead crimes of the early 90s was the sharps causing the issue in portland during and after the skinhead trial.  Those got folded into rose shitty antifa.

This fucking bullshit has not fucking stopped in 5 god damned years, today is evident it a top down suckling of commie cock.  Wyden, defazio and that dough face commie cocksucker Merkley.  The commie cock sucking does not stop there it rolls to that horrible cunt governer kate... who I call cunt brown stain, the commie anti American sec. of state shema fagan.

I really hope it was that tranny motherfucker who assaulted the black dude during their blm bullshit protest of the rose fest, that took a fatal lead allergy.
Oh and for it being an anti cop violence rally... ya I call 25lbs of bullshit in a 5lbs bucket on that.  The Cider riot riot was because antifa nearly beat a black motorist to death after they pulled him out of his car... why for do you think when one of their asshole devotees was offed for pulling the same bullshit a couple weeks later they tampered with scene and moved the body... OH and continued to riot and burn shit, only for the same shitbag's mother to call for more violence.

For all of you that wanna say civil war is coming it has been here for the last five god damned years, the brown shirts are here.  They wear black, and say they are trans.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thai needs to happen a lot more often. Those little pricks think they run bartertown. They don’t.
View Quote

You notice they don't leave their liberal shit hole  

Disclaimer I think parts of Oregon are beautiful.  I would live in these parts in a minute
Far away from the cities.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

If that woman had crashed the press conference and railed about supporting the Canadian protestors in Ottawa and how the police in Canada were being heavy-handed she would have been dogpiled and lead out in handcuffs.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Hypothetically. Let’s say we had the tech to steer a meteor to a certain spot on earth. I would totally pick Portland.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Did anyone freeze all of their bank accounts & threaten to kill their pets yet??
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hypothetically. Let’s say we had the tech to steer a meteor to a certain spot on earth. I would totally pick Portland.
View Quote

Depending on the size of it....I may not have any complaints.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One of the comments on the video

"I see nothing but profit. Shooter was a black thug, and five antifa shot. Two of which died. Hopefully the rest die too. That way, six pieces of trash off the street.
"Oh my gosh, you're so horrible! How can you wish those poor people to die?"
They're antifa. They deserve to be drawn and quartered.
Being shot is letting them off lightly."

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
 Why are so many overweight white women often the most attention whoring people on the fringe left?
View Quote

They are undesirable and have no social value so they act out instead of securing their future by getting a good job
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I find this information very satisfying
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The comments are rich.

I'm guessing they don't like antifa in them parts.
View Quote

Portland is OG homebase for Antifa. IT is Antifa. representing. It's considered the Mecca of 'anti-fascism'. Huge support. From the city council. from police. locals. etc.
the first official Antifa group in the USA, Rose City Antifa, got its start there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't think most of them are women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a single do-able chick in the whole group
I don't think most of them are women.

Huge trans demographic in the antifa community. very volatile peeps.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't have any concrete proof, but my spidey sense says its a white homeowner that did the shooting and this will be Rittenhouse 2.0.

People keep talking about the black man being arrested, but that was one of the protestors that shot at the homeowner. There's only one person being confirmed as arrested as far as I know.

http://www.reuters.com/world/us/portland-police-clash-between-homeowner-protesters-sparked-shooting-2022-02-20
Protesters at Normandale Park were getting ready to march when a man who lives close by confronted them and later opened fire, striking multiple people, the Oregonian reported on Sunday, citing a source with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The Portland-based newspaper said that at least one protester shot back at the man who had opened fire. Of the five wounded in the incident, the man is one of three people who suffered life-threatening injuries, the newspaper said.

The police believe the man acted alone and is not affiliated with any political group, the Oregonian said.

The protester who shot back at the man was initially arrested on assault and weapons charges but will likely be released and the charges dropped, the newspaper said.

During the news briefing, Sheppard declined to offer any details on the investigation, including whether anyone has been arrested in connection with the shooting. Pressed on why he would not confirm or deny an arrest, Shepperd said it would be "irresponsible" due to the "complicated" nature of the incident.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:07:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Would like to see the video of the shooting. I am thinking the woman got all mouthy and combative and that's why she is the dead one. But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't have any concrete proof, but my spidey sense says its a white homeowner that did the shooting and this will be Rittenhouse 2.0.

People keep talking about the black man being arrested, but that was one of the protestors that shot at the homeowner. There's only one person being confirmed as arrested as far as I know.

http://www.reuters.com/world/us/portland-police-clash-between-homeowner-protesters-sparked-shooting-2022-02-20

View Quote

As quiet as they are it must not be a white guy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Gab comments are spicy
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nice having your press conference at a government building with a sign that has been tagged hanging up behind you.  The videos of the shit going on there (cars being stopped and people pointing guns at each other) has a surreal dystopian feel to it.  Why are so many overweight white women often the most attention whoring people on the fringe left?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't post much off twitter now, because they changed things and now freeze threads and force you to log in to look at them, but

f'ing porland police are afraid of antifa

Nice having your press conference at a government building with a sign that has been tagged hanging up behind you.  The videos of the shit going on there (cars being stopped and people pointing guns at each other) has a surreal dystopian feel to it.  Why are so many overweight white women often the most attention whoring people on the fringe left?

they are antifa. the ones that run first-line as a barrier in the protests. the ones giving TV interviews in support of antifa in mom clothes. Talking about their little babies. Antifa.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#32]
This story gives me the warm fuzzies  
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Protesters at Normandale Park were getting ready to march when a man who lives close by confronted them and later opened fire, striking multiple people, the Oregonian reported on Sunday, citing a source with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The Portland-based newspaper said that at least one protester shot back at the man who had opened fire. Of the five wounded in the incident, the man is one of three people who suffered life-threatening injuries, the newspaper said.

The police believe the man acted alone and is not affiliated with any political group, the Oregonian said.

The protester who shot back at the man was initially arrested on assault and weapons charges but will likely be released and the charges dropped, the newspaper said.

During the news briefing, Sheppard declined to offer any details on the investigation, including whether anyone has been arrested in connection with the shooting. Pressed on why he would not confirm or deny an arrest, Shepperd said it would be "irresponsible" due to the "complicated" nature of the incident.

But the protestors were UNARMED. Antifa said they were.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is the group that got shot up, they like to march around Portland with rifles, pull people out of cars, and beat them.

View Quote
That seems to be a high risk endeavor.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If they were capable of rational thought, they could figure out the common denominator between this incident and the Kyle Rittenhouse incident...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The msm in the area is calling it a "mass shooting"  

Just another night in lawless Portland.

They're twittering up the propaganda

If they were capable of rational thought, they could figure out the common denominator between this incident and the Kyle Rittenhouse incident...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Foreign ideology cult, Antifa, tried to muscle a black man that refused to goose-step to their beliefs and choose violence.  Thankfully the black American fought back."
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Gab comments are spicy
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#39]
"Portland Police Bureau February 20, 2022 12:53
A preliminary investigation into the February 19, 2022 shooting near the intersection of Northeast 55th Avenue and Northeast Hassalo Street indicates this incident started with a confrontation between an armed homeowner and armed protesters.

The scene was extremely chaotic, and a number of witnesses were uncooperative with responding officers. Most people on scene left without talking to police. Detectives believe a large number of people either witnessed what happened, or recorded the incident as it unfolded. This is a very complicated incident, and investigators are trying to put this puzzle together without having all the pieces. Detectives ask that anyone with information or video please contact Detective Scott Broughton at [email protected] (503) 823-3774 or Detective Rico Beniga at [email protected] or 503-823-0457. The case number is 22-47502."
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#40]

Wow, that's a really good summary.
And the local antifa that open carries guns has now started a fight with a violent biker gang, holy shit. They really fucked up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#41]
It's still mostly peaceful, right?  I mean between the time of ignition and impact, right?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Mutual combat, Chicago style?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
One of the comments on the video

"I see nothing but profit. Shooter was a black thug, and five antifa shot. Two of which died. Hopefully the rest die too. That way, six pieces of trash off the street.
"Oh my gosh, you're so horrible! How can you wish those poor people to die?"
They're antifa. They deserve to be drawn and quartered.
Being shot is letting them off lightly."

View Quote

This here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#44]
went looking for any update on twitter....

interestingly, there is no twitter block forcing a login when browsing for the terms 'portland antifa shooting' vs browsing tweets from andy ngo, ian michael cheong, jack posobiec, etc.

it looks like twitter bots are out to suppress the other messages

Attachment Attached File

which seems to be that antifa took shots at someone who lives in the neighborhood that likely confronted them

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Homeboys been using peeps for target practice for 35+ years.

AntiFa is totally outclassed here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Mutual combat, Chicago style?
View Quote

Given that Portland Antifa is refusing to cooperate with the investigation and is actively trying to disrupt the process of information being made available to the public, it seems highly unlikely that they were victims in this incident.  Whether it was mutual combat or self-defense on the part of the other party, remains to be seen.

Gonna be amusing if this group was walking around trying to intimidate people with their guns, then tried it with the wrong person and lost in a gunfight where they had a big numerical advantage.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Foreign ideology cult, Antifa, tried to muscle a black man that refused to goose-step to their beliefs and choose violence.  Thankfully the black American fought back."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF and that's a big if, it turns out to be some normal random black guy (not associated with BLM) that stood up to ANTIFA when they tried to fuck with him. I will be the first to contribute greatly to his GoFundMe account if he needs money to fight them.
  I will  still spread the word it was BLM fighting ANTIFA.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#48]
It's just a matter of time before Antifa will request a leadership summit with Gypsy Jokers leader at Camp Chaz to combine forces against things they don't like.
I am looking forward to the new patch issued to the 1%'rs to skull crush these pasty fucks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:02:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:04:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

IF and that's a big if, it turns out to be some normal random black guy (not associated with BLM) that stood up to ANTIFA when they tried to fuck with him. I will be the first to contribute greatly to his GoFundMe account if he needs money to fight them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit. If it turns out it was some random black dude just trying to get some sleep, I'll donate $50.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top