Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 140
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That shit goes out of the window when gunshots are being fired at that rate. hide behind hostages all you want, I call cowardice!

View Quote

Lord, the stupid.

First you accuse them of assisting in the murders, now you call them cowards.  Could you make up your mind please?

While you are at it, which gay bar are you going to stand guard at to show your solidarity?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I trust CNN reporting 100%. Every single thing they say is absolute fact.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Did it become a hostage situation that quickly? I wonder how long it was from the time the Islamic terrorist entered the building and started shooting till he took hostages?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The initial officer in scene engaged in a gunfight with the suspect. The situation then went from an active shooter to a barricaded gunman.

Once the active killing stops and hostages are taken it becomes a hostage rescue.

I don't hate you for your rhetoric....you just don't understand contemporary police procedure.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Did it become a hostage situation that quickly? I wonder how long it was from the time the Islamic terrorist entered the building and started shooting till he took hostages?

From what I understand hostages were sending text messages for quite some time.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Hostage spin is BS.  This would have been a very loud Hostage crisis, with lots of shooting inside.  He must have spent and lot of time and ammunition to shoot 103 people.

This is a spin to cover the lack of response by the Orlando PD.  They need to be thrown under the bus.  Not because they should want to get killed for relatively low wages, but because FL does not allow people to protect themselves in a bar, and the Police will not save them if they are in danger.  FL needs to remove restrictions on CCW so people can defend themselves from terrorists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hostage situations are handled differently; situations where they suspect explosives are in play, the rules are changed dramatically. You don't know if they have just enough tannerite to spark and fizzle, or if they have enough semtex to level half a city block.
The Hostage spin is BS.  This would have been a very loud Hostage crisis, with lots of shooting inside.  He must have spent and lot of time and ammunition to shoot 103 people.

This is a spin to cover the lack of response by the Orlando PD.  They need to be thrown under the bus.  Not because they should want to get killed for relatively low wages, but because FL does not allow people to protect themselves in a bar, and the Police will not save them if they are in danger.  FL needs to remove restrictions on CCW so people can defend themselves from terrorists.

Understandable. Problem is that it's near impossible to pass a law that the left will call "Returning to the wild west," with guns allowed in bars.

And right or wrong, we aren't going to see the PD thrown under the bus. Not today.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Kill all those that believe that idea.

Come at me bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill O'Reilly just nailed it. We need to declare war against global jihad and put this in the hands of the military. Then the rules change.

You can't declare war on an idea.

Come at me bro.

If that was even logistically possible, it would just create new enemies. You'd end up pissing off more people than you set out to eliminate.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]
So can the military kill his Taliban sympathizer father in Afghanistan? Or is he in the US now?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Bill O'Reilly just nailed it. We need to declare war against global jihad and put this in the hands of the military. Then the rules change.
View Quote

and tomorrow he'll want guns banned

Fuck Bill O'Reilly

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Footage from inside right when it happened. You can hear the shots at the end

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That shit goes out of the window when gunshots are being fired at that rate. hide behind hostages all you want, I call cowardice!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe this is old news, but CNN says the guy showed up at the club 2:02 a.m., engaged in gunfire with three cops who were outside, and then he went in the club.  The cops sat outside until they got their armored vehicles there and got enough personnel there.  At 5 am the cops smashed in the door with their APC, and shot the guy in the doorway.

Three hours to go in?

When it changes from "active shooter" to "barricaded gunman with hostages," different tactics are called for.
No, no, no! Law Enforcement are paid to risk their lives, that is why killing one holds a higher penalty than that of a regular civilian. They allowed so many to die because they failed to do their core job, protect the innocent. The FBI is just as guilty as cowards that refused to go in, regardless of what L.E. & Badge Bunnies think. Who sits outside for hours while someone is continuously shooting unarmed citizens?

Hate me all you want for my rhetoric, but you cannot condone waiting outside, especially for the length of time they did. If the L.E. community want to dress up like the military, than they need to step up like the military. Many U.S. military openly engaged enemy combatants while being shot at, but Law Enforcement only plays dress up, and fucks up people when their authority is questioned without risk of life or limb. I'm pissed, 3 hours?

That isn't the protocol because they are afraid to take the risk. It's the protocol because the goal is to minimize the threat to the hostages. Hostage rescue is not something that the average American SWAT team is going to excel at.

If the guy was in there shooting the whole time, then they should have gone in immediately.

Then become a cop and show us how it is done or STFU and stop basement chair quaterbacking.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

103 targets is a shit ton for any shooter. I'd be willing to wager a Benjamin that this guy had at least one accomplice and the Feds are keeping it under wraps because he's still at large.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this is old news, but CNN says the guy showed up at the club 2:02 a.m., engaged in gunfire with three cops who were outside, and then he went in the club.  The cops sat outside until they got their armored vehicles there and got enough personnel there.  At 5 am the cops smashed in the door with their APC, and shot the guy in the doorway.

Three hours to go in?
This seems to be an interesting question.  

Also, this guy successfully took on 103 targets.  So if they are calling this a hostage situation, if must have been very loud with lots of shooting from inside.

How long was this guy shooting for ?

103 targets is a shit ton for any shooter. I'd be willing to wager a Benjamin that this guy had at least one accomplice and the Feds are keeping it under wraps because he's still at large.

Nah. We'd see another Boston if there was a 2nd shooter.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three hours to go in?

When it changes from "active shooter" to "barricaded gunman with hostages," different tactics are called for.
No, no, no! Law Enforcement are paid to risk their lives, that is why killing one holds a higher penalty than that of a regular civilian. They allowed so many to die because they failed to do their core job, protect the innocent. The FBI is just as guilty as cowards that refused to go in, regardless of what L.E. & Badge Bunnies think. Who sits outside for hours while someone is continuously shooting unarmed citizens?

Hate me all you want for my rhetoric, but you cannot condone waiting outside, especially for the length of time they did. If the L.E. community want to dress up like the military, than they need to step up like the military. Many U.S. military openly engaged enemy combatants while being shot at, but Law Enforcement only plays dress up, and fucks up people when their authority is questioned without risk of life or limb. I'm pissed, 3 hours?

That isn't the protocol because they are afraid to take the risk. It's the protocol because the goal is to minimize the threat to the hostages. Hostage rescue is not something that the average American SWAT team is going to excel at.

If the guy was in there shooting the whole time, then they should have gone in immediately.

Tell that to the guy that took one to the helmet.  Must have been a ricochet that found him behind the staged Bear Cat.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am not an expert but 103 people shot is an active shooter is not a hostage situation. Maybe I am wrong, I am not LE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three hours to go in?

The initial officer in scene engaged in a gunfight with the suspect. The situation then went from an active shooter to a barricaded gunman.

Once the active killing stops and hostages are taken it becomes a hostage rescue.

I don't hate you for your rhetoric....you just don't understand contemporary police procedure.

I am not an expert but 103 people shot is an active shooter is not a hostage situation. Maybe I am wrong, I am not LE.

From what I understand, there were IEDs placed either at the entrance or near the entrance that slowed the initial response.  Very soon after that the shooting stopped and the shooter was on the phone negotiating with law enforcement.  

This was by no means a cut and dry situation as is being portrayed.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why not just nuke it?

Each terrorist attack = 1 nuke
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every C-17 we have should be chock full of pissed  off paratroopers headed to the Middle East.

It's time to put ISIS to sleep.

Why not just nuke it?

Because their leadership is probably here in the US, or bordering areas.

We will never be able to eradicate this. It's way to embedded now. Obama let them dig in, and Hillary wants to set it off. The only option now is to stay strapped and constantly blade at 45. Be weary of packed places. Thanks to progressive liberals, this is now life (instead of exploring new planets and innovating greatness).
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:46:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
please define the differences between islam and "global jihad"

Having accomplished that, what, exactly, would you have the military do?

Kill american citizens whose parents are from muslim countries?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, we let bad people in a generation ago and it is bearing fruit.

What do you think is going to happen a generation from now when the nearly a million Syrians we are letting in now have children?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why not just nuke it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every C-17 we have should be chock full of pissed  off paratroopers headed to the Middle East.

Why not just nuke it?

Cause we are the good guys.  Nuking millions puts us on their level.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzG-Oak12lI
View Quote

Fuck...

Yeah if they didn't know what gun shots sounded like, that would be damn hard to differentiate that from loud music.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

MSNBC speculating because the shooter went to a gym, it might have been roid rage.

You can't make this shit up.
View Quote

Roid rage makes you call 911 and declare allegiance to isis?

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So can the military kill his Taliban sympathizer father in Afghanistan? Or is he in the US now?
View Quote

I thought if you "pledged allegiance go a foreign power" you were considered a traitor to the USA and that it was a punishable offense?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know when we mock libs for saying things like "the shoulder thing that goes up" and other things that clearly demonstrate their ignorance on a subject?

This post is a lot like that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What do you think is going to happen a generation from now when the nearly a million Syrians we are letting in now have children?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask Ted Kennedy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not just nuke it?

No, it doesn't.

It solves the problem.  Islam is the problem.

We need a solution. Working with them, tolerating them...paying them...doesn't work.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#22]
That video reminds me so much of the Eagles of Death Metal at the Bataclan.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#23]

So please fact check this thus far.  I have had a busy day with the family.  So the latest on the shitbag in Orlando is that he was working, and therefore was vetted by a security firm, acting as a federal contractor moving Islamic refugees to assigned cities.  And he legally bought the guns after not 1 but 2 investigations by the FBI.  His dad runs a anti-American blog and YouTube channel.

Therefore, he is basically obama's creation of jihad in the USA.  The administration not only gave him a pass after touting being connected to Islamic extremism but allowing him to be in a perfect position to recruit "refugees" as they are transported around the nation in what can only be a sleeper cell positioning program paid for with your tax dollars.  

Fundamentally change the nation...
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm stuck in a hotel room and have it on for background noise.  It was a sound bite circle jerk the gist of which was that civil liberties are in the way so declaring war will fix it.  There was no real thought, intelligent or otherwise, involved in the discussion.  If ponchsox is on board with the content of that exchange then he's a fool not worth arguing with.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three hours to go in?

Wasn't it also that there was a possible concern about explosives?  (Not sure if I heard that right or not - didn't have time to process through a bazillion news reports).

If so, that's another "we better sit back and think about our tactics VERY carefully here" situation.

It's an enormous tactical shit sandwich in any case, regardless.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'm agnostic, so what.

I have talked to Muslims, from many different backgrounds. Clearly, not all of them are the same. You're failing to comprehend that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By bagofcrabs65

No.  A normal Islamic person does not accept gays.  They do not accept Christianity.  They believe all non-muslims are second class citizens or should be converted/killed.

Islam is a cancer.

A normal Christian doesn't accept gays. A normal Christian doesn't accept Islam.

As to the last part, that is true in some parts of the Muslim world, especially in the Arab Muslim countries. But in countries like Malaysia, Iran, Turkey, Morocco, ect., people of other religions are left alone for the most part. (Though Iran does persecute Baha'is rather viciously).

A normal Christian isn't going to kill a motherfucker over it.

A normal Islamic person will or condone it.

Do not try and compare an Islamic person to a christian person.  Not all religions are created equally.  Islam is governed by 3 books, and Ol' prophet Mohammad ensured that Jihad would be a normal thing.

And not just some parts...all parts.  Let an Islamic person tell you that I am wrong...they won't.  Especially if they are in a group.

Oh,by the way, I am an Atheist.

I'm agnostic, so what.

I have talked to Muslims, from many different backgrounds. Clearly, not all of them are the same. You're failing to comprehend that.

You've "talked to them"? That's cute

How many Muslim run countries have you been too?

Cocksuckers who were on our side I had to live with for a fucking year told me they wanted to cut my head off for being a Jew but they were afraid of my other Marines reaction.

Cocksuckers I trained in Morocco as well

The ones "on our side" are just on taqqiya. You've got your head buried up your ass if you really think most muzzies are peaceful

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#27]
killing isis over there wont stop attacks here
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Lord, the stupid.

First you accuse them of assisting in the murders, now you call them cowards.  Could you make up your mind please?

While you are at it, which gay bar are you going to stand guard at to show your solidarity?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

At last a special snowflake appears. I did my time fighting scum. How many times have you fired your weapon at the enemy? You're pretty well known for your brand of posts. I don't know how you can stomach supporting the lack of effort by your fellow L.E. brothers. Not all cops would have sat tight, but quite a few did last night. You cannot faze me JIA, I know who you are.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ask TedKennedy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask TedKennedy.

Asking Bobby would be more informative.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If trump was smart he would run this up the flag pole so hard and fast it would fly off the top.
View Quote

I recognize the political value of the moment, but for now, I just want to mourn those who passed away before their time. It is a national tragedy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three hours to go in?

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what actually happened.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
He was shooting fish in a barrel. Dumping four mags(if he was using 30rd mags) into a crowd probably only took a minute or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hostage situations are handled differently; situations where they suspect explosives are in play, the rules are changed dramatically. You don't know if they have just enough tannerite to spark and fizzle, or if they have enough semtex to level half a city block.
The Hostage spin is BS.  This would have been a very loud Hostage crisis, with lots of shooting inside. He must have spent and lot of time and ammunition to shoot 103 people.

He was shooting fish in a barrel. Dumping four mags(if he was using 30rd mags) into a crowd probably only took a minute or two.
You can hear his firing rate on the smartphone video in the 7-11 parking lot. around a second for each shot.  steady and rhythmic, but not real hurried.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
A radical Muslim cannot speak for all Muslims. That's the fucking point. There's no central authority in Islam to claim any one interpretation is the defacto doctrine of Islam. Anyone can have an opinion on the matter and brand themselves an imam, and that's the true problem with Islam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps the 'not all muslims' crowd should re-watch this gem...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI

A radical Muslim cannot speak for all Muslims. That's the fucking point. There's no central authority in Islam to claim any one interpretation is the defacto doctrine of Islam. Anyone can have an opinion on the matter and brand themselves an imam, and that's the true problem with Islam.

No their goddamn child fucking and murdering prophet does a well enough job speaking for them

Islam is a fucking cancer
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:52:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three hours to go in?

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I recognize the political value of the moment, but for now, I just want to mourn those who passed away before their time. It is a national tragedy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If trump was smart he would run this up the flag pole so hard and fast it would fly off the top.

Now you understand what our friend Israel deals with on a daily basis against the muslims.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounds really horrible, and I haven't fully thought it through, but I would let it be known to any mass shooter, especially jihadi....

1.  Their name would not be uttered in the media.  And any media outlet that does would receive a hefty fine/lose access to governmental press
2.  Their entire family that is on American soil would be disenfranchised, deported to a nation not of their choosing, and left to their own devices.

I would then follow up on it and make sure it's done.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
MSNBC speculating because the shooter went to a gym, it might have been roid rage.

You can't make this shit up.
View Quote

That's the kind of shit that gets spouted when they insist on having the talking heads go for hours at a time when there is no new information to put out.  So they just dream up random shit so they can keep on talking.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
At last a special snowflake appears. I did my time fighting scum. How many times have you fired your weapon at the enemy? You're pretty well known for your brand of posts. I don't know how you can stomach supporting the lack of effort by your fellow L.E. brothers. Not all cops would have sat tight, but quite a few did last night. You cannot faze me JIA, I know who you are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

The only one special here appears to be you.

Wanting to go all Leroy Jenkins into a hostage situation when negotiations  are ongoing is retarded.

Edit: I forgot to mention the IED's

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#40]
You are all assuming they knew exactly how many were shot, dead, bleeding out, etc when they started negotiations

Calling them cowards?  Go away, you are talking out your rear.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

No but it still needs done.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking hell, those poor people
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If that was even logistically possible, it would just create new enemies. You'd end up pissing off more people than you set out to eliminate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't declare war on an idea.

Come at me bro.

Case in point:  The entire 2000's.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ex-wife on CNN saying:

-bipolar
-abusive husband
-wanted to be a cop
-went to the range with cop buddies
-used to be a guard at a youth corrections facility

View Quote

AND she's had no contact with him for 7 years and at that time she was only with him for a short time, her opinion means nothing except to the media types who are desperately searching for a story, a new angle, even if they have to make shit up.

It's also amazing that they keep making a distinction between islamic terrorism and hate. Terrorism is the manifestation of hate.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a crowded bar 30 rounds through the front window will hit 100 people.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three hours to go in?

What are you, about 12 years old?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it would help to some extent...but who knows how much

The real problem is you kill off one form of radical Islam and another pops up...wack a mole

Solve the socioeconomic problems of the middle east and then we would get somewhere.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

That guy arrested outside LA Gay Pride parade sounds like a 9/11 nutter.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

"A Facebook page for Howell said he attended high school in Louisville, Ky., and lives in Jeffersonville, Ind., where he works for an air filtration company. A car enthusiast, Howell posted numerous photographs of the Acura along with a couple of videos taken from inside cars. Another 10-second video includes gunfire, with shots striking grass.

The site includes political posts, including one in which he compares Hillary Clinton to Adolf Hitler. In another, he repeats conspiracy theories that the government was behind notorious terrorist attacks, including Sept. 11, 2001. That post shares a video claiming that last year’s terror attack on the Paris offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo was a hoax and attributable to the "New World Order.”

"They found him with weapons that were very disconcerting," said one source, adding officials are "taking the appropriate safety precautions."
View Quote

Did he have a copy of Catcher in the Rye?

Page / 140
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top