BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds great, but until she convinces a judge with actual evidence, it is just rhetoric.
View Quote

why does anyone have faith in judges anymore? have you folks not been paying attention the last 10 years?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This. If Trump wants Americans to give up our comfortable lives evidence is needed. Not testimonial, real hard evidence that proves the election was stolen, and enough fraud to make a difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she hasn't lost her fucking mind, she better drop some hard evidence. And fast.

This. If Trump wants Americans to give up our comfortable lives evidence is needed. Not testimonial, real hard evidence that proves the election was stolen, and enough fraud to make a difference.

you can keep your comfortable lives if youre willing to ignore the election theft.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:21:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Could be a lot of people in sensitive positions with power and wealth and EVERYTHING to lose if they are caught in a voter fraud / coup.
That would make such people desperate and dangerous.

View Quote

And that is exactly why Powell and others aren't going release everything they have on national TV.

It wouldn't be prudent to do so.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
According to the thread, the vote tampering was done at the server level. Ok, I am go with that.

Servers were allegedly in Germany. Germany is now under martial law. Constitution is done. Antifa is an offshoot of a German group. Cities where fraud was most prevalent were the same cities that had major riots. Britain just pulled out of EU because reasons. Germany had the most issue with that, IIRC.

That means the threat is external. If that is the case, it changes everything. These people attacked our government in cities like Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, etc. Possibly had help from inside the government. Attacked democratic strongholds, for the most part. Came forward after the election and said, well, we gave them the election, and now, they owe us.

It's about more than the election fraud now. This is someone else trying to overthrow our legitimate, and duly elected government. And from where I am sitting, the democrats got it worse than the republicans did. Is anyone ok with that?

I am not. Politics aside, voting is one of the freedoms we cannot take for granted. It is not ok with me if some foreign terrorist group attacks the duly elected government of anywhere in this country, whether they are the candidates I voted for or not. And it looks to me like those rioters got a pass while everyone else sat on their hands and did nothing. Now everyone is not supposed to be surprised that they voted a democrat into office. Except that no one really believes that they did. And it all leads back to the same people.

This is about way more than politics at this point. Way way more.
View Quote

You're not suggesting the Germans are trying to take over the world yet again, are you?  Why, that's just silly.  I'm shocked!  Shocked, I say!

Well, not that shocked.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is substantial and verifiable evidence.

Most judges, democrats and weak Republicans are not going to question these results because it will turn the US on its head and it leads directly to Obama.
View Quote

thats a fact

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What's more likely this chick is crazy or the REPUBLICAN gov of GA was in on the fraud as she claims?

SHe is claiming that every vote for Trump was only counted as 0.75 of a vote and every vote for Biden was counted as 1.25 vote.

GA did a hand recount.  They counted every paper ballot.  Number were almost exactly the same as machine counts in every single precinct.

The official totals were 2,474,507 for Biden and 2,461,837 for Trump.   Using her numbers Trump really got 820,000 more votes than the official total and Biden got 495,000 fewer.   So someone stole 820,000 Trump ballots from every single precinct and they knew exactly how many  they needed to steal at every single precinct that was hand counted. Not only that 495,000 paper ballots were created in the middle of the night for Biden and again they knew exactly how many need to be created at every single precinct.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit. They're like a plague of locusts in every election-related thread these days. Same guys with the same talking points, every time.
What's more likely this chick is crazy or the REPUBLICAN gov of GA was in on the fraud as she claims?

SHe is claiming that every vote for Trump was only counted as 0.75 of a vote and every vote for Biden was counted as 1.25 vote.

GA did a hand recount.  They counted every paper ballot.  Number were almost exactly the same as machine counts in every single precinct.

The official totals were 2,474,507 for Biden and 2,461,837 for Trump.   Using her numbers Trump really got 820,000 more votes than the official total and Biden got 495,000 fewer.   So someone stole 820,000 Trump ballots from every single precinct and they knew exactly how many  they needed to steal at every single precinct that was hand counted. Not only that 495,000 paper ballots were created in the middle of the night for Biden and again they knew exactly how many need to be created at every single precinct.

There has been buzz about fractional voting for many years.

GA used BALLOT MARKING MACHINES.  So they are counting ballots that were printed out AFTER the algos/adjusts were made DIGITALLY.  

All those recounts are likely to show is that they have too many votes.

Multiple states' SOS websites are showing more votes for president than ballots cast.  What are the actblue talking points for that?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If she hasn't lost her fucking mind, she better drop some hard evidence. And fast.
View Quote

As they said, you don’t put together a supreme court lawsuit in a couple weeks. People usually spend months or years on those. They Are working 24 seven to get it together as quickly as humanly possible. And, when it is ready, it will go to the courts, not CNN.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but this just sounds ridiculous.

Anything this blatant would require lots of people in the know.  Out of all these people there is no one with morals or ethics?  B.S.

She better have cast iron proof and not a bunch of stupid theories and suppositions.
View Quote
lol.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Folks here don't want to hear it, but this is every bit as much a PR game as a legal one.

They need to put out some solid, verifiable, evidence.

Not doing so allows people who believe team trump to be maligned and denigrated at a time they are already dispirited. It also allow the left to rally around a common cause, both of which I think well see in the GA runoffs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Folks here don't want to hear it, but this is every bit as much a PR game as a legal one.

They need to put out some solid, verifiable, evidence.

Not doing so allows people who believe team trump to be maligned and denigrated at a time they are already dispirited. It also allow the left to rally around a common cause, both of which I think well see in the GA runoffs.

Or we could listen to the strategists who say to remain united, timing is timing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Her and Rudy have made public claims about Dominion if false is slander. They should be able to prove damages if that is the case. I find it unlikely for 2 lawyers such as these 2 to clearly make such assertions that could result in legal problems of their own unless they have some evidence.
View Quote

I heard a "reporter" a couple days ago saying things about the Trump lawyers and was thinking.... "Don't they know that L Lin Wood is pretty good at suing people for defamation"?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You're not suggesting the Germans are trying to take over the world yet again, are you?  Why, that's just silly.  I'm shocked!  Shocked, I say!

Well, not that shocked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to the thread, the vote tampering was done at the server level. Ok, I am go with that.

Servers were allegedly in Germany. Germany is now under martial law. Constitution is done. Antifa is an offshoot of a German group. Cities where fraud was most prevalent were the same cities that had major riots. Britain just pulled out of EU because reasons. Germany had the most issue with that, IIRC.

That means the threat is external. If that is the case, it changes everything. These people attacked our government in cities like Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, etc. Possibly had help from inside the government. Attacked democratic strongholds, for the most part. Came forward after the election and said, well, we gave them the election, and now, they owe us.

It's about more than the election fraud now. This is someone else trying to overthrow our legitimate, and duly elected government. And from where I am sitting, the democrats got it worse than the republicans did. Is anyone ok with that?

I am not. Politics aside, voting is one of the freedoms we cannot take for granted. It is not ok with me if some foreign terrorist group attacks the duly elected government of anywhere in this country, whether they are the candidates I voted for or not. And it looks to me like those rioters got a pass while everyone else sat on their hands and did nothing. Now everyone is not supposed to be surprised that they voted a democrat into office. Except that no one really believes that they did. And it all leads back to the same people.

Well, not that shocked.

Paging Klaus Schwab
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well, not that shocked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, not that shocked.

Think Red Army Faction. Libyans. IRA. Middle Eastern terrorists. All the cold war relics coming out of the closet. They even brought their flags.

ISIS funded this with stolen oil.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#13]
This shit goes all the way up the butthole.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If we let them take this election, we'll never win another election again. So quit fantasizing about which candidates we'd love to see run in the future
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think Biden can make it through a 2nd term and will tap Kamala to be his successor (I think he's backed himself into that corner-good for us potentially).

Still, I don't see Trump actually trying to win again in 4 years.  He'll be 78 and he'll have to work at least as hard as he did this last cycle, which was already break-neck speed.  

I think Trump will publicly toy with the idea of running again to generate buzz about himself, as he is wont to do, but will ultimately either not run or not put in a real effort and just chirp from the sidelines.  And in 4 years when the next republican is running, the media will be trying to use Trump's reactions to the candidates as an anchor around their necks.  They'll probably rehabilitate him like they started to do with GWB, to use as a club against the republican candidates ("Trump wasn't that great, but this candidate ________ is sooooo much worse!"

Don Jr 2024 & 2028
If we let them take this election, we'll never win another election again. So quit fantasizing about which candidates we'd love to see run in the future
The Dems had the Presidency, the House and a veto-proof majority in the Senate just 11 years ago. Their media pets declared that the Republican party would only ever be a rump regional party going forward.

We were able to win all three of those since then.

The only reason we might never win another election is because people like you quit.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No shit.

The presence of every concern-troll on the internet in this thread ought to be enough proof that something is going on, all by itself.
View Quote

This^^^

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#16]
EXCLUSIVE: Brilliant! America's Online Minutemen and Women Just Uncovered the Dominion Plot Transferring Vote Ratios between Pennsylvania Precincts (VIDEO)

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This shit goes all the way up the butthole.
View Quote

Oh good, they sent a poet, after all.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#18]
People in here sound like the criminals I used to interview as a detective. Excuses and denials was all I heard. Sidney Powell is full of shit so far. Show some evidence or STFU. Judges didn't give a shit what my opinion or theory was when testifying at a murder trial. The Kraken, Dominion, and watermarked ballots ain't cutting it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Dems had the Presidency, the House and a veto-proof majority in the Senate just 11 years ago. Their media pets declared that the Republican party would only ever be a rump regional party going forward.

The only reason we might never win another election is because people like you quit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think Biden can make it through a 2nd term and will tap Kamala to be his successor (I think he's backed himself into that corner-good for us potentially).

Still, I don't see Trump actually trying to win again in 4 years.  He'll be 78 and he'll have to work at least as hard as he did this last cycle, which was already break-neck speed.  

I think Trump will publicly toy with the idea of running again to generate buzz about himself, as he is wont to do, but will ultimately either not run or not put in a real effort and just chirp from the sidelines.  And in 4 years when the next republican is running, the media will be trying to use Trump's reactions to the candidates as an anchor around their necks.  They'll probably rehabilitate him like they started to do with GWB, to use as a club against the republican candidates ("Trump wasn't that great, but this candidate ________ is sooooo much worse!"

Don Jr 2024 & 2028

No, if they win it will give them 4 more years to perfect the cheating software to include any future election turnouts like we just had. No to Mentone they'll pack more rules that favor their party and they'll pack red states full of rapeugees and other invaders when they open up the borders and immigration to every 3rd world country.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
People in here sound like the criminals I used to interview as a detective. Excuses and denials was all I heard. Sidney Powell is full of shit so far. Show some evidence or STFU. Judges didn't give a shit what my opinion or theory was when testifying at a murder trial. The Kraken, Dominion, and watermarked ballots ain't cutting it.
View Quote

As Jackal would say:  "I cannot help but notice something special about you."
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Funny. Cops always sounded to me like they never cared what the truth really was as long as they got clearance. I can see you're still digging.

This one prolly outside our venue. Hands are tied.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your post reads as though written by one of the very criminals to whom you reference.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Dominion has been caught cheating in like 20 countries and Team America set up a sting, but isn't playing their hand yet

Or

Joe Biden ran a better campaign than trump, I believe CNNMSNBCLGBTQ, and they won't have any evidence - even though Bernie was able to Win a court case against Hillary for rigging an election (with evidence).

Which is more likely

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story about election fraud isn't going away,  no matter how the MSM and the left wish it to.  Too many are now aware of the inconsistencies and lack of a viable explanation.  Even Biden (his puppet masters really) is tepid in his actions to "transition" from campaign to president.

The cat is out of the bag.  Trump has more than 50% support and they / we will be ungovernable if the election is stolen.

Someone from the vast conspiracy actually needs to turn and show evidence.

Legal effort is a shitshow. Lawyers can say what they want in public, in the courtroom they are doing poorly.

So far, the witness testimony has been demolished in court, & the lawyers did not allege fraud in PA and MI.

Court transcripts are available online.

Dominion has been caught cheating in like 20 countries and Team America set up a sting, but isn't playing their hand yet

Or

Joe Biden ran a better campaign than trump, I believe CNNMSNBCLGBTQ, and they won't have any evidence - even though Bernie was able to Win a court case against Hillary for rigging an election (with evidence).

Which is more likely

I personally don't think Biden ran a better campaign; Trump definitely out-campaigned BIden. I just think Trump had a task before him that was nigh impossible: 4 years of media disinfo about Russian collusion, the impeachment, and the final nail in the coffin: coronavirus. And Twitter Trump handicapped President Trump's chances, as it always has.

And even through all that, he came quite close to winning. Given the array of forces against him, that's a pretty good showing all things considered.

Some of you people just need to make it past the denial stage of grief.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No, if they win it will give them 4 more years to perfect the cheating software to include any future election turnouts like we just had. No to Mentone they'll pack more rules that favor their party and they'll pack red states full of rapeugees and other invaders when they open up the borders and immigration to every 3rd world country.
View Quote
The only reason they might be able to do that is because you people will have decided "To hell with voting, it's all rigged anyway".
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Trust the plan. Trust Sessions Barr Powell
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#26]
She is definitely trying to expose the coup...the opposition (Commies) are a large (pathetic) group of pro- China, Asshoes.

Help spread the word to the “low information voters“, and she will succeed!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Your post reads as though written by one of the very criminals to whom you reference.
View Quote

How so? I 've seen a lot of excuses so far on why Powell hasn't produced any proof yet. Regarding the comment about cops only being concerned about the clearance. Yes that used to be the way, but shit changed when you had to put every interview on video and audio.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm a little concerned Ms. Powell is purposely being fed bad information but time will tell
View Quote

Yeah, because she just got out of law school, has no experience and is really stupid.

And there are still guys in this thread asking for evidence.

Obviously you don’t fucking get it.

If your head isn’t up your ass, go listen to Janae Ellis talk about the evidence in the big hair dye Giuliani press conference.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She better come with some hard facts.

She's either batshit crazy or she's going to expose the biggest crime in American history.
View Quote

All indications seem to point towards the latter.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Shit or get off the pot. This is starting to get embarrassing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The only reason they might be able to do that is because you people will have decided "To hell with voting, it's all rigged anyway".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The hell did i say I was done voting?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:03:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Trust the plan. Trust Sessions Barr Powell
View Quote

At least she's a hell of a lot more trustworthy than either of those two.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When Powell says "I'd be willing to bet" that is code for, I don't have evidence but I want to rile up Trump's base.
View Quote

When you said, "That is code...", that is code for you've blinded yourself to reality.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Like moths to a flame.  The usual suspects and some surprises.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I would go with batshit crazy.
View Quote

I don’t think so. These fraud cases don’t just sound possible, they sound probable.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Surprising amount of people who have never had any involvement with the court systems. The speed at which they are moving now is amazing. Why would they release any of their evidence this early? That would give the opposition time to create a strategy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Her and Rudy have made public claims about Dominion if false is slander. They should be able to prove damages if that is the case. I find it unlikely for 2 lawyers such as these 2 to clearly make such assertions that could result in legal problems of their own unless they have some evidence.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:27:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She better come with some hard facts.

She's either batshit crazy or she's going to expose the biggest crime in American history.
View Quote

Betting on the exposed outcome.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#39]
The noise ratio is at an all time high. I am amused.

It only convinces me further that the fraud did take place.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Bullshit.

It's all hot air..

Show the evidence or GTFO
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I hope this shit is for real !
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The noise ratio is at an all time high. I am amused.

It only convinces me further that the fraud did take place.
View Quote

It certainly did.

People in high places as well as low don't have the stomach for it to be exposed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would bet a ton of money she is bat shit crazy.    Look both sides don't trust each other.  Rules of the game get hashed out by both sides ahead of time.
Both sides watch over the other side.   Where are all the elected R's at the local, county, and state level screaming about fraud?  Are they all in on  it too?

It's literally a handful of Team Trump people making wild claims and have yet to provide any sort of proof about said wild claims.  GUess what they never will.   This is Trump planning his next deal, a conservative network or some shit.

8nBAIT
View Quote

The majority of the GOP want Trump gone so they can wring their hands and ask for more donations to beat the evil dems.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How so? I 've seen a lot of excuses so far on why Powell hasn't produced any proof yet. Regarding the comment about cops only being concerned about the clearance. Yes that used to be the way, but shit changed when you had to put every interview on video and audio.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m not sure if you noticed yet or not, but this isn’t a criminal murder trial.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Ok, I know the weekend isnt over yet, but it's quickly coming to an end, and I thought I had read somewhere that ol Sidney was going to be releasing some evidence this weekend that was pretty clear cut.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm not sure if you noticed yet or not, but this isn't a criminal murder trial.
View Quote
Yes, because no other proceedings in courts of law require evidence.  Holy christ..
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top