BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Honestly that's the most constructive thing we can do at this point, none of us have seen any evidence yet and it hasn't gone to court, i would be very happy to be proven wrong .

Every time she speaks though she makes bigger claims, and sounds even crazier than the time before. Don't underestimate someone's willingness or ability to torpedo their career, especially if they are convinced they are right. I'm sure she truly believes the stuff she is saying, but where is she getting it from.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  Oh yeah, elite attorneys billing $1000 to $2000 per hour are tripping over themselves to boost their income by selling more books.

Can we just call a truce and wait a few weeks before declaring her crazy and proclaiming there isn't evidence?  You all might be right about that, it is possible, but none of us know for sure right now. She hasn't even filed what she claims will be her biggest lawsuits yet.

Honestly that's the most constructive thing we can do at this point, none of us have seen any evidence yet and it hasn't gone to court, i would be very happy to be proven wrong .

Every time she speaks though she makes bigger claims, and sounds even crazier than the time before. Don't underestimate someone's willingness or ability to torpedo their career, especially if they are convinced they are right. I'm sure she truly believes the stuff she is saying, but where is she getting it from.

She makes bigger claims to get attention and slow the process of certifying the election. She knows what she is doing.

She is getting this from people very much in the know.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also hoping to be proven right but if it ends up that they don't have any evidence I'll admit to falling for the larp.

Do you think Flynn is in on it then? If so, why?

In the year of near 5000% returns on meme vaccine stocks, people decided to get those kindlebucks by destroying their careers and potentially putting their lives in danger. Hoping that they'll get a juicy book deal from publishers that hate them. I sure hope these aren't the type of people I'm believing in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nice move taking one out of the fake news play book. Ignore the part you cant dispute, focus on one aspect but remove all external context. The country as a whole has no fucking clue who this lady is.
View Quote

Waaaaaay to many adult US Citizens could not even pick our current VP out of a photo line up.  People in this country are ill informed in general....that's why we're in the pickle we're in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

LOL, just because you keep your head in the sand doesn't mean everyone else in the country does. You literally never heard of her till last week?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol what reputation noone knew who she was till last week. Now the whole country does. If she gets anything else out of this its just gravy.

As far as I can tell shes the only one on the team making crazy claims.

LOL, just because you keep your head in the sand doesn't mean everyone else in the country does. You literally never heard of her till last week?

In the sand?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
MOTHERFUCKER!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In the sand?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or they somehow "misplace" a flash drive, or have one marked as "Provisional Ballets"...
View Quote

Oh I recall....

https://www.fox29.com/news/laptop-encrypted-usb-drives-stolen-from-philadelphia-election-machine-warehouse-spokesperson-says
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This story about election fraud isn’t going away,  no matter how the MSM and the left wish it to.  Too many are now aware of the inconsistencies and lack of a viable explanation.  Even Biden (his puppet masters really) is tepid in his actions to “transition” from campaign to president.

The cat is out of the bag.  Trump has more than 50% support and they / we will be ungovernable if the election is stolen.
View Quote

When my daughters are coming home from school and everybody in the classroom including faculty is talking about voter fraud you know this isn't going to just disappear.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No shit.

The presence of every concern-troll on the internet in this thread ought to be enough proof that something is going on, all by itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like the share blue morning meeting is over

No shit.

The presence of every concern-troll on the internet in this thread ought to be enough proof that something is going on, all by itself.

It is quite telling, the shrill screaming has reached epic pooportions.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I doubt flynn is involved in this at all. He probably just wants to be left alone at this point, and he would be radioactive to what they are trying to acheive here.
View Quote

The guy tweeted himself reciting the freaking q oath. Tagging his lawyer, Powell. If she is bullshitting, he is too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Enough of the sound bites let’s get this going already
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They're both Qcumbers, it's hard to take anything they say seriously.  Wood even has that #WWG1WGA Q tag in his Twitter profile.
View Quote

So you believe they would throw away their fortunes? I don't
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lol what reputation noone knew who she was till last week.
View Quote

Why am I not surprised that someone with a screen name of "Keekleberrys" had no idea who Sidney Powell was until last week.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This. Either present proof or stfu
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She better come with some hard facts.

She's either batshit crazy or she's going to expose the biggest crime in American history.

This. Either present proof or stfu

You want her to just put a bunch of memes together so you guys can figure it out on Instaface?

JFC people.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When my daughters are coming home from school and everybody in the classroom including faculty is talking about voter fraud you know this isn't going to just disappear.
View Quote

please elaborate if you can.

High school age?   And what is being said?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I doubt flynn is involved in this at all. He probably just wants to be left alone at this point, and he would be radioactive to what they are trying to acheive here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also hoping to be proven right but if it ends up that they don't have any evidence I'll admit to falling for the larp.

In the year of near 5000% returns on meme vaccine stocks, people decided to get those kindlebucks by destroying their careers and potentially putting their lives in danger. Hoping that they'll get a juicy book deal from publishers that hate them. I sure hope these aren't the type of people I'm believing in.

Flynn is involved I believe.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In NH, too
Wheeler's campaign spoke up and said the totals didn't match, and the initial results were corrected before the recount. Which is why
there were "zero results overturned" (even though the Wheeler-Pignatelli thing actually was corrected, it was just fixed before the official recount).
But don't worry, there's no fraud
And if there is, it's not significant

It's constant errors, glitches, mistakes, and corrections, and I'm sick of being expected to believe that it's not a pattern, and if it is a pattern, it didn't change anything, and if it did change anything it's so rare as to be pointless, and if it wasn't pointless, well what it changed wasn't important, ... and then the baseless counter accusations come.
That's classic abusive behavior. Denial ("It's not happening") and minimisation ("it didn't affect anything","it's just a few local races").
The rationalization and justification and blaming are evident from the headline news over the last four years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Virginia, at the very least, this is probably true.

Some local election in CT had a recount and in the process "discovered" that's Trump's votes in that district alone went up 5% when the votes were carefully counted by hand.

There is definitely massive vote fraud that has been committed at all levels of the Democrat party machine this election cycle.

In NH, too
Wheeler's campaign spoke up and said the totals didn't match, and the initial results were corrected before the recount. Which is why
there were "zero results overturned" (even though the Wheeler-Pignatelli thing actually was corrected, it was just fixed before the official recount).
But don't worry, there's no fraud
And if there is, it's not significant

It's constant errors, glitches, mistakes, and corrections, and I'm sick of being expected to believe that it's not a pattern, and if it is a pattern, it didn't change anything, and if it did change anything it's so rare as to be pointless, and if it wasn't pointless, well what it changed wasn't important, ... and then the baseless counter accusations come.
That's classic abusive behavior. Denial ("It's not happening") and minimisation ("it didn't affect anything","it's just a few local races").
The rationalization and justification and blaming are evident from the headline news over the last four years.

^^^

Epic post.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"SHe is claiming that every vote for Trump was only counted as 0.75 of a vote and every vote for Biden was counted as 1.25 vote."

No she hasn't, she has said the machines were capable of such.  She has not alleged the actual weighted ratio, because it is likely material to her case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit. They're like a plague of locusts in every election-related thread these days. Same guys with the same talking points, every time.
What's more likely this chick is crazy or the REPUBLICAN gov of GA was in on the fraud as she claims?

SHe is claiming that every vote for Trump was only counted as 0.75 of a vote and every vote for Biden was counted as 1.25 vote.

GA did a hand recount.  They counted every paper ballot.  Number were almost exactly the same as machine counts in every single precinct.

The official totals were 2,474,507 for Biden and 2,461,837 for Trump.   Using her numbers Trump really got 820,000 more votes than the official total and Biden got 495,000 fewer.   So someone stole 820,000 Trump ballots from every single precinct and they knew exactly how many  they needed to steal at every single precinct that was hand counted. Not only that 495,000 paper ballots were created in the middle of the night for Biden and again they knew exactly how many need to be created at every single precinct.

"SHe is claiming that every vote for Trump was only counted as 0.75 of a vote and every vote for Biden was counted as 1.25 vote."

No she hasn't, she has said the machines were capable of such.  She has not alleged the actual weighted ratio, because it is likely material to her case.

This weighted voting thing is OLD news, I'm frankly surprised that so many people were unaware of it.

I've mentioned it in threads multiple times over the last ~2 1/2 years, as well as provided links to the actual researcher's articles.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Flynn is involved I believe.
View Quote

I'd like to think we have some DIA whitehats in the mix....
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#23]
“Testimonial evidence” isn’t evidence that Supreme Court justices will “overturn” and election over. It means someone swears they saw it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Please Sidney Powell - prove that Polis & Hickenpoopthread didn't win in Coloradostan.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There has been buzz about fractional voting for many years.

GA used BALLOT MARKING MACHINES.  So they are counting ballots that were printed out AFTER the algos/adjusts were made DIGITALLY.  

All those recounts are likely to show is that they have too many votes.

Multiple states' SOS websites are showing more votes for president than ballots cast.  What are the actblue talking points for that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit. They're like a plague of locusts in every election-related thread these days. Same guys with the same talking points, every time.
What's more likely this chick is crazy or the REPUBLICAN gov of GA was in on the fraud as she claims?

SHe is claiming that every vote for Trump was only counted as 0.75 of a vote and every vote for Biden was counted as 1.25 vote.

GA did a hand recount.  They counted every paper ballot.  Number were almost exactly the same as machine counts in every single precinct.

The official totals were 2,474,507 for Biden and 2,461,837 for Trump.   Using her numbers Trump really got 820,000 more votes than the official total and Biden got 495,000 fewer.   So someone stole 820,000 Trump ballots from every single precinct and they knew exactly how many  they needed to steal at every single precinct that was hand counted. Not only that 495,000 paper ballots were created in the middle of the night for Biden and again they knew exactly how many need to be created at every single precinct.

There has been buzz about fractional voting for many years.

GA used BALLOT MARKING MACHINES.  So they are counting ballots that were printed out AFTER the algos/adjusts were made DIGITALLY.  

All those recounts are likely to show is that they have too many votes.

Multiple states' SOS websites are showing more votes for president than ballots cast.  What are the actblue talking points for that?

There is no legitimate reason for electronic machines to first convert all the votes to decimals, and then convert the decimals back into whole numbers.

I've spent a lot of time reading the research papers on vote machines.

The entire thing is set up to be easily hacked on multiple levels.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/vItLXKU.gif

For fuck sake think for your self
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if you didnt know who she was until last week then that says a lot about you and how little you stay informed on matters of national significance

https://i.imgur.com/vItLXKU.gif

For fuck sake think for your self

No, no, we are much better off with you thinking for us.

Thanks for your input, we wouldn't know what to think about all this if you weren't here to help walk us through it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nice move taking one out of the fake news play book. Ignore the part you cant dispute, focus on one aspect but remove all external context. The country as a whole has no fucking clue who this lady is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol what reputation noone knew who she was till last week. Now the whole country does. If she gets anything else out of this its just gravy.

As far as I can tell shes the only one on the team making crazy claims.

It must suck to realize their own tactics are finally being used against them, to help save this country...

The right can use Saul Alinski's tactics also.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think gullible people like you will lap that garbage up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So not a good job then

I think gullible people like you will lap that garbage up.

I, for one, just thankful that you are here to make sure we are well informed.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#30]

then why did they have her at the press conference a few days ago?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#31]

*Jimmie rustling intensifies*
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#34]

That's about as close to an official acknowledgement that the whole Dominion thing is bullshit as you can get.  Probably something going to come out tomorrow showing it to be complete bullshit and they're trying to get in front of it now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Too crazy for even trump. Wow.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's about as close to an official acknowledgement that the whole Dominion thing is bullshit as you can get.  Probably something going to come out tomorrow showing it to be complete bullshit and they're trying to get in front of it now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

More likely they finally caught on to the notion that she's been talking Q-language for a while now.  Not the first time the Administration has distanced itself from that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  Oh yeah, elite attorneys billing $1000 to $2000 per hour are tripping over themselves to boost their income by selling more books.

Can we just call a truce and wait a few weeks before declaring her crazy and proclaiming there isn't evidence?  You all might be right about that, it is possible, but none of us know for sure right now. She hasn't even filed what she claims will be her biggest lawsuits yet.

You'd know the answer to that if you were actually paying attention, most of this stuff is publicly available, as RJ pointed out in the presser.

But maybe you do know the answer and you have other reasons to be here.

Just in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQCdCSDWQQ
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flynn was vindicated, nice try at a retcon though,
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I dont know much about Sidney Powell.

On LouderWithCrowder... Steven Crowder and his Half-Asian Lawyer say that Sidney Powell is an extremely capable and credible lawyer.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Now waiting for all the Q-tards to tell us what plan to trust and Session-getting-fired level retconning.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Now waiting for all the Q-tards to tell us what plan to trust and Session-getting-fired level retconning.
View Quote

We have entered the final phase.......475 Dimension chess
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#47]

Attachment Attached File

How many of these "close" elections are within the above 1.23% margin of error fraud?

Several, actually.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ive watched all of them. She gets crazier each time she speaks. Obviously Trump team agrees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'd know the answer to that if you were actually paying attention, most of this stuff is publicly available, as RJ pointed out in the presser.

But maybe you do know the answer and you have other reasons to be here.

Just in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQCdCSDWQQ

Ive watched all of them. She gets crazier each time she speaks. Obviously Trump team agrees.

Then you DO know where they are getting the info, so why do you pretend to not know?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#49]

i think thats right, this is there way of correcting all the media quotes that describe her as being a campaign attorney

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top