Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Latina milf's are best milf's
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, this thread really got weird overnight. I'm gonna blame it on TG, but Jamal Pettimore coming out in the thread didn't help. Unsubscribing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I think we need a definition of single moms.
To me it is a woman who has kids still in school k-12.

The term milf, implies a woman who has kids, that may or may not be at home/grown.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#5]
No.

Seen a buddy date one. They broke up, he was over her but missing the kid he helped raised for a few years.

Also not willing to deal with a baby daddy if he's still around.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The term milf, implies a woman who has kids, that may or may not be at home/grown.
View Quote
MILF = hottie regardless of marriage status

single mother = has crotch spawn but isn't married/life partner/whateva

also:  hot young MILFs at the crossfit gym >>> single mothers at the walmaht
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
chicks come and go but who can put a price on delicious family recipes?
View Quote

$5.38

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#8]
my wife is a few years older than me. I knew when I saw her for the first time, I was going to marry her.

she's knows I'm very personal, have game and a net worth. a few times the subject has come up about if something were to happen to either of us.

If I die...

no other man ever lives or hunts on my place other than my blood. if she remarries she has to go live with that new guy. I'm not having a leech living in the house, using my land that I worked my ass off to pay for. its in my Trust and Legal documents. I wish her the best in every way, but that's the way it is. she'll get plenty of Life Insurance $$ to figure out what she wants to do.

if she dies, she knows that I'll never marry again but I'll be the largest philanthropist of the TU women's volleyball team and my house will be their team home. with the NIL situation, it would be amazing.

no single moms.

under 30... preferably 25
raven haired 6 ft ladies go to the head of the line.

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Laying all bullshit aside (even if only briefly), when I think back to some of those relationships I've been in, I think about some of the kids more than I do the moms. Every kid deserves to have a dad, and being that guy can have a special reward that's even better than the single mom sex. Point being, don't look at the kid(s) as an automatic curse, they can be a gift to you instead.

Now...back to the bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Laying all bullshit aside (even if only briefly), when I think back to some of those relationships I've been in, I think about some of the kids more than I do the moms. Every kid deserves to have a dad, and being that guy can have a special reward that's even better than the single mom sex. Point being, don't look at the kid(s) as an automatic curse, they can be a gift to you instead.

Now...back to the bullshit.
View Quote

I agree and breaking up with a kid due to mom is pretty fucking hard if you have bonded with em.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Let me start off by saying I have experience in dating a single mother. First thing to look out for is the biological father. You if he’s a nice guy or is not in the picture at all then it’s cool. Second is every kid deserves to have a father figure and if you’re ready to be that great. The kid will come first always but the guys here makes that seem like a negative. If you’re married and you have a kid that baby takes precedent. So don’t be discouraged. A you get me would tell you I’d never date anyone with kids. The older mature me will tell you if you’re ready and she’s actually looking for commitment and not a baby sitter you won’t go wrong. I Met my now fiancé about 5 years ago. And I knew she had at-least one kid judging by her body type during Adult play time. But she didn’t mention it , I didn’t either. We started dating and 6 months in after I was invested she told me she had children! Wow what a shock it was to find out there were 3. I can tell you that her boys changed my life for the better. They(I mean all 4 of them) taught me that unconditional love and appreciation is real and without measure. They all call me dad without me asking. The boys respect me listen and listen to me. It was worth it. If she wants you she will make time for dates, sex, activities. Etc. so don’t let anyone else negativity ruin something that could be great for you, her and that child. Ultimately it’s what you want. The only thing I can tel yoi is understand that if it doesn’t work out 3 people will get hurt and kids take it hard asf.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

False.

"53% of women born in 1991 were childless by their 30th birthday last year"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10447507/Half-women-childless-thirty-time-ever.html
View Quote
Probably the half that are liberal land whales no ody wants to fuck
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Depends on the age of the kids

Generally no

If I was a single dad with young kids I wouldn't date for the sake of the kids

So it would be hard to respect a woman who did.
View Quote
Yeah more or less I'd see being a single parent as a situation where you prioritize attention to your kids since it's a disadvantage having a single parent household.  Until they are at least 15-16 and become more independent I wouldn't date.  I might fuck if single but not invite another person into my kids lives
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Even as I'm approaching the age of 40 I would never consider dating a woman that has had kids.

But, it would be a miracle if I even considered dating at all.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#15]
The only single mom I dated was a real giver.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a question for you all............
Would you date a single mom? If so inclined, please explain your reasoning.
View Quote

I did.

They fuck.

You’re welcome.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I've done it before.  To do it again, it's a whole lot of "it depends".  

How fresh is the singlehood?  Even if she was a saint in her prior relationship, she's going to need time to readjust to not treating new partners like her ex.  (BTDT, had the bruises to prove it).

If I had just met her, and she's leading with the kid going into the relationship, run away.  Playing drop in daddy isn't healthy for anyone involved.

I think if I got to know her outside the context of kids and dating first, and we had chemistry, I might take a chance.  But I would certainly keep my guard up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I hit the 31st anniversary today, so can't help...
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You will never be the #1 priority to a single mom.  Ever.
View Quote

Also, they generally have a lot of baggage and expectations. I'm sure there are some good ones out there who know how to treat and appreciate a good man but I've dated a lot and it was never worth it. The sad thing about dating is that women always play themselves up to be something they're not or better than they are. I've yet to meet a woman that was completely honest about herself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While 100% true, if you're just dating, then I don't see a huge issue. If you're not expecting the dating to lead anywhere serious, then dating someone with kids shouldn't be an issue. So long as you don't think of yourself as the top priority in their life, and always keep that perspective.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

you giving grannies and their spawn a free pass?
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I love how so many are complaining about it means you aren't number one in her life.

Imagine if you were number one though.  She has NOTHING to do but talk to you,  go to the store with you,  have lunch at work with you...  
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I love how so many are complaining about it means you aren't number one in her life.

Imagine if you were number one though.  She has NOTHING to do but talk to you,  go to the store with you,  have lunch at work with you...  
View Quote

Women exist at our pleasure only

They must be perfect for our unique demands and situation otherwise they are worthless
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Everyone says kids always come first. I disagree.

If my woman had to pick me or her kids, I'm 87% sure she would pick me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They must be perfect for our unique demands and situation otherwise they are worthless
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweets, come and sit down; we have to talk...
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Other than a one night stand type of encounter, I'm not sure why any man would want a woman who didn't place her kids first.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:17:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I don't talk to women
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes.  I have and will date single mothers.  At a certain age it is practically unavoidable if you are looking for a sane woman.
View Quote

This!!! My gf is 34 i am 46. She has a 6 year old daughter, and its hell trying to get a babysitter for out of state traveling (vacations). There is always a issue last minute with friends and family ( her kid's father, his or her parents etc).

Regardless of how much I care about her in my relationship, I can only go so far before I have to call it quits. It's very difficult and yes you'll never be number one priority.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Don’t care what she looks like.

That ain’t right.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'd actually choose the married mom over the single mom. The single moms fall in love and follow you home and shit like that. Fuck all that. Married mom sex is much safer.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nope ,  did it couple times  and her kids were always an issue.
View Quote

Having this same problem currently. We got a trip planned to orlando in 2 weeks. If she cant go because of her mother not wanting to babysit for the weekend or any other family I.E. baby daddy, other family whoever. (we are going fri to mon). I will end up going solo and i will be single on that trip.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

When I was in college, there was a bakery in Snook, TX.  Owned by several old German ladies in their 80s-90s who baked the best kolaches in TX.  $1.20/dozen of any kind you wanted.  I could have happily married any of them when I was 20 if they had been a few years younger…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she can cook a few things that become instant favorites, I'll eat gruel if it makes her smile
I'm one of those
I’m with you on this, although my wife has always been a fabulous chef and learned as a young girl from her grandmother.

While I think a lady who can cook, and wants to, and doesn't view that as "Beneath" her or anything - is one of the best things in this world,
I ALSO think grilling is a good spot for a man's cooking inclinations
Correct.

I will concur, at least IME, women make better bakers.
I think on cooking there's parity.
At least IME when it comes to baking, women (as a team) drag men (as a team) into the deep water and figuratively drown them
Best and most adventurous baker(s) I know are 2 heavier set women.

They're in their own class.

When I was in college, there was a bakery in Snook, TX.  Owned by several old German ladies in their 80s-90s who baked the best kolaches in TX.  $1.20/dozen of any kind you wanted.  I could have happily married any of them when I was 20 if they had been a few years younger…

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

What !? No that's not what that means
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I dated a couple single moms. Generally they will put out a little faster if you make it past 3 or 4 dates. It can be a wild time, but it can also break your heart when you go your separate ways and the kid that you fell in love with, faster than their mom, is no longer part of your life.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It kinda does though...
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

While 100% true, if you're just dating, then I don't see a huge issue. If you're not expecting the dating to lead anywhere serious, then dating someone with kids shouldn't be an issue. So long as you don't think of yourself as the top priority in their life, and always keep that perspective.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem comes when she expects to be his top priority but won't reciprocate.

I wouldn't date a divorcée with minor children, or with adult children who live at home. Well, never say never, but highly unlikely. A widow would have a better shot, because there's no ex in the picture to fuck up things, but still very unlikely. It might be different if I was a single dad, but I'm not.

Booty call is another matter, but there are plenty of women under 30 without kids who are dtf.

Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

10 reasons not to date a single mother:

1. You will always be her last priority. Her children will come first, her dog second and you will be last.

2.  The children will never respect you and they will always tell you, "you're not my real dad"

3.  Her scumbag ex will always be in the picture and you will have to interact with him.

4.  She will always hold a torch for her scumbag ex and she may cheat on you with him.

5.  If you have a good relationship with the child, when the woman leaves you--as she eventually will--you will also lose the relationship with the child.

6. She will expect you to support her children. Why should you pay for another man's child?

7. Why did she leave her ex? If the ex was a bad man, then you know that she has bad judgment. If she left a good man, then you know that she's a bad woman

8. Why is she a single mom? Did she intentionally get pregnant in an effort to trap the father into marriage? If so maybe she will do the same thing to you

9.  If she intentionally got pregnant as a single mother, what does this tell you about her lack of judgment?

10. If a single mother wants you, chances are that she wants you not as a man but as an insurance policy for her children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10 reasons not to date a single mother:

1. You will always be her last priority. Her children will come first, her dog second and you will be last.

2.  The children will never respect you and they will always tell you, "you're not my real dad"

3.  Her scumbag ex will always be in the picture and you will have to interact with him.

4.  She will always hold a torch for her scumbag ex and she may cheat on you with him.

5.  If you have a good relationship with the child, when the woman leaves you--as she eventually will--you will also lose the relationship with the child.

6. She will expect you to support her children. Why should you pay for another man's child?

7. Why did she leave her ex? If the ex was a bad man, then you know that she has bad judgment. If she left a good man, then you know that she's a bad woman

8. Why is she a single mom? Did she intentionally get pregnant in an effort to trap the father into marriage? If so maybe she will do the same thing to you

9.  If she intentionally got pregnant as a single mother, what does this tell you about her lack of judgment?

10. If a single mother wants you, chances are that she wants you not as a man but as an insurance policy for her children.

The Oracle has spoken!
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree and breaking up with a kid due to mom is pretty fucking hard if you have bonded with em.
View Quote

This and I'd rather not deal with the ex and any issues between the ex and the GF.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Once you get to "a certain age" they all have kids. And the ones who don't are weird.

I've married two women who had kids from previous marriages. I agree with Fluffy's assessment above.

You will never be her priority, she likely still loves her ex, and her kids won't like you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The Oracle has spoken!
View Quote

And here are two additional reasons:

11. You will not be allowed to discipline the children.

12.  You will always be treated with disrespect by both the woman and her children.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 2:15:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top