Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is no stepmother in Snow White.

The evil queen is smoking hot.

https://files.vogue.co.th/uploads/IMG_20211104_081722_774.jpg
View Quote

Oh, so the evil woman with all the power is White.

Of course.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does the evil stepmother wear a red hat ??

Glad they made the evil one attractive and white.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
So how long before Disney has fallen so far its only new releases are OF accounts?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
So snow white is now...
chalupa cinnamon?
Chorizo khaki?
Juevos Umber?
Taco tan?
Sand Sepia?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know the dwarves’ names:

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Queer
+
?
View Quote

Molesto
Ratchet
Krumplestiltskin
Uncle Seaman
Cunty
Blunty
Cock

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The decision to demographically replace the working class of White Americans in their own country with Mesoamericans was made decades ago.  Reagan could have stopped this but instead let the 1986 Amnesty go through which pushed this genocidal invasion full steam ahead.  Disney is trying to make money off it while they push out propaganda to normalize the replacement.

>But my 4ft8in Guatemalan Mayan wife is listed as Caucasian on her paperwork, so she's basically Jamestown Stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
dedreckon: I like how they always push the hispanic angle but you look at most of those hispanic actresses these days - the Wednesday chick, Eva Longoria, both push all this La Raza and I've been discriminated against crap and they sure don't look like most of the hispanics I see and know. Pretty damn European. Same with this actress

The decision to demographically replace the working class of White Americans in their own country with Mesoamericans was made decades ago.  Reagan could have stopped this but instead let the 1986 Amnesty go through which pushed this genocidal invasion full steam ahead.  Disney is trying to make money off it while they push out propaganda to normalize the replacement.

>But my 4ft8in Guatemalan Mayan wife is listed as Caucasian on her paperwork, so she's basically Jamestown Stock.

How could Reagan have stopped it?  He signed off on amnesty for the promise of Democrats passing meaningful reform to stop it.  

Illegal immigration continues to occur, amnesty or not because the Democrats have been able to block everything to stop it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Wood plow the evil queen.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
So, had they replaced her with an Asian, would it be Yellow Snow?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#9]
'I was a little taken aback when they [Disney] were very proud to cast a Latina actress as Snow White, but you're still telling the story of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs,' he told Mark Maron's WTF podcast. 'It makes no sense to me. You're progressive in one way and you're still making that f***ing backwards story about seven dwarfs living in a cave together, what the f*** are you doing, man? Have I done nothing to advance the cause from my soapbox? I guess I'm not loud enough.'
View Quote

Peter Dinklage still coming up short.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll allow it.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Personally I can't wait to watch it. This is a big win for little people everywhere.

I just hope they don't make all of the magical creatures cis-gendered. Would love to see some LGBTQ+ representation there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Personally I can't wait to watch it. This is a big win for little people everywhere.

I just hope they don't make all of the magical creatures cis-gendered. Would love to see some LGBTQ+ representation there.
View Quote

Might want to add a sarcasm tag, being new, people might not know your joking about being a fag.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Might want to add a sarcasm tag, being new, people might not know your joking about being a fag.
View Quote

I'm actually non-binary. Preferred pronouns are they/them.

Honestly it's all good though, I don't get offended easily. You can call me anything you want
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Dealer
Stealer
Mugger
Forger
Drive by
Home boy & Shank.
Damn sure won’t be singing “ it’s off to work we go”!
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Honestly it's all good though, I don't get offended easily. You can call me anything you want
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you definitely got the underscore part right. Congrats on the re-roll.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Snow something and the non-specifically numbers somethings.

There.  I made the title safe.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL they really are just out to fail.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#19]
And they'll wonder why it bombs
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Check out Mexican soap operas some time, lots of blondes
View Quote

With bangin' bodies.  Bathe the Colombiana and send her to me with a kilo of snow
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Netflix's adaptation...

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#23]
She’s still hot.  Wood plow
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Disney says it’s a hoax.

Gal Gadot is Snow White

https://thedirect.com/article/gal-gadot-snow-white-seven-dwarfs-replacements-photos
View Quote

What you linked to says that Rachel Zegler is Snow White and that Gal Gadot is indeed the queen and they will not use dwarves.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Honestly that would make much more sense. She has a really fair complexion.

The story is literally “skin as white as snow”. What are these people thinking. Who’s ok’ing this shit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:55:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What you linked to says that Rachel Zegler is Snow White and that Gal Gadot is indeed the queen and they will not use dwarves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Disney says it’s a hoax.

Gal Gadot is Snow White

https://thedirect.com/article/gal-gadot-snow-white-seven-dwarfs-replacements-photos

Good job to Peter Dinkage for making sure no dwarfs get jobs in Hollywood anymore.

Also, one of the 7 WTF's looks like a black girl. Guess like Disney did with Peter Pan (lost boys include girls) this wreck will do as well
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Proving for the 87th time that Disney like Hollywood is now owned by anti white racists and child sexual perverts.

No way I'd take my kid there now or buy their movies or toys. They haven proven themselves to be the Epstein island of theme parks and all parents that fund them need to be ridiculed harshly.

They need to be Bud lighted.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:59:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Fuck Disney/ABC.

When’s the next GD Disney trip thread? Next week?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Why doesn’t Peter Dinkledge want more roles for fellow little people, not less.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Did they do the casting right at the Rio Grande?   They all look like they just snuck over the border.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to see her teach Snow White a lesson after her head gets stuck under the bed.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks like a 70s late Saturday morning live action show. Did they dragged out Sid and Marty Kroft to cast costume that ragged menagerie
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does the evil stepmother wear a red hat ??

The evil queen is the stepmother in Snow White, at least she is in the story Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm published.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Ho Blanca and the Seven EDI little people.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuck Disney
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
FFS.  I would not take a child to see a Disney flick.

BTW, even the old Disney flicks like Snow White, Cinderella all offered the "prince charming" and "happily ever after" BS upon American girls.
View Quote

I've been saying this for years.  We raise little girls with the idea that they are princesses because they dress like one and are "pretty" like one, and then they grow up to be entitled little brats.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Negligent_Discharge

I know you aren't joking.  The underline tells it all.  

Why do you want to have examples of biologically and evolutionarily maladaptive sexual behavior?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Translation:  I can't get laid.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I really hope Prince Charming is depicted as an African American Trans person.
I hope the witch has a karen haircut

…and Snow White is a morbidly obese type 2 diabetic
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Millions of parents will drag their kids to see that shit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to the party pal, you’ll fit right in.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Coal Black and the Seven Hoods?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#45]
'Our version is a refreshing story about a young woman who has a function beyond Someday My Prince Will Come.'
View Quote

So just create a new IP all together.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Diversity Hire and her 7 Baby Daddys

Or

Ghetto Goblin and her 7 Semen Demons
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How could Reagan have stopped it?  He signed off on amnesty for the promise of Democrats passing meaningful reform to stop it.  

Illegal immigration continues to occur, amnesty or not because the Democrats have been able to block everything to stop it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dedreckon: I like how they always push the hispanic angle but you look at most of those hispanic actresses these days - the Wednesday chick, Eva Longoria, both push all this La Raza and I've been discriminated against crap and they sure don't look like most of the hispanics I see and know. Pretty damn European. Same with this actress

Maybe he didn't realize that every word coming out of a democrat's mouth is a lie? Seems obvious what they were about after Hart-Celler was passed but maybe he just missed it?

It's kind of puzzling how the guy who said "The scariest words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'" and "They say politics is the world's 2nd oldest profession, it has a lot in common with oldest profession" (probably butchered them both) completely bought the pinky swear from fucking commies.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#48]

It's already been done before...

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Maybe he didn't realize that every word coming out of a democrat's mouth is a lie? Seems obvious what they were about after Hart-Celler was passed but maybe he just missed it?

It's kind of puzzling how the guy who said "The scariest words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'" and "They say politics is the world's 2nd oldest profession, it has a lot in common with oldest profession" (probably butchered them both) completely bought the pinky swear from fucking commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys have to remember that Democrats had historically dominated Congress, Reagan had something like eight government shutdowns, which was a modern record. It was impossible to get things done.

ETA, amnesty was more of a fait accompli, he had no way of rounding them up and expelling them.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#50]
never interfere when your enemies are intent on destroying themselves.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top