Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like her to sit on my face and scream at my dick in Spanish.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Did you sense that? That gravitational pull, that shift in the wind? That's a million or so medicinally induced Boomer boners going flaccid. Lol
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe if I was drunk, she's not hot.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She's a cutie alright and a democrat
View Quote
And probably batshit fucking crazy...

Still... give her a fake phone # and tell her my name is Aimless  and disappoint the shit out of her...
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
WTF is a bae. Ice bae? WTF?
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Hotness notwithstanding, she's neither a "Border Patrol officer" nor does she work for ICE.  Her uniform shows she's Customs and Border Protection Officer.  DHS and it's component agencies has only been in existence for over 16 years now, you'd think that was enough time for the media to figure out who she actually works for.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
meh.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd disappoint her.

Would not pull out.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
There's one at the San Ysidro crossing that I've hit on a couple of times.  Last time the bitch sent me to secondary even though I have Global Entry

The MX border gals are hot AF and seem like they might be more down to party in TJ.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did you sense that? That gravitational pull, that shift in the wind? That's a million or so medicinally induced Boomer boners going flaccid. Lol
View Quote
I bang Democrat chicks all the time. You guys don’t know the Shanghai La of a hate fuck, usually 1 night stands when the chick wants a cave man
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#11]
not ice
not bp
but cbp
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would like her to sit on my face and scream at my dick in Spanish.
View Quote

Damn. I lost it! That is literary gold my friend.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#13]
You have to treat those Latinas just right.

I don't think she'd be too impressed with your effort in posting a wood plow with a photobucket watermark.

There has to be un-marked wood plows out there. I guess you just don't care enough to find one.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I bang Democrat chicks all the time. You guys don’t know the Shanghai La of a hate fuck, usually 1 night stands when the chick wants a cave man
View Quote
We must make the most of where we live. A while back I was dating a Puerto Rican (rare in SoCal) girl that was a super lefty, loved AOC and all that jazz. She spent a bunch of money to fly out to DC for some "include the minorities" or whatever conference and AOC didn't even show up. She even sent me a pic of her in front of her very much closed door, lol.

She came back disappointed and I banged her and she thanked me for my masculinity not being "toxic". Lol, moonbat.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I’d like her to handcuff me.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd let her climb on top of me and beat me in the face with her batons...
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't think she'd be too impressed with your effort in posting a wood plow with a photobucket watermark.

There has to be un-marked wood plows out there. I guess you just don't care enough to find one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I chose that pic because it had "arfcom" in the url.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I am vanilla and she is ICE
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We must make the most of where we live. A while back I was dating a Puerto Rican (rare in SoCal) girl that was a super lefty, loved AOC and all that jazz. She spent a bunch of money to fly out to DC for some "include the minorities" or whatever conference and AOC didn't even show up. She even sent me a pic of her in front of her very much closed door, lol.

She came back disappointed and I banged her and she thanked me for my masculinity not being "toxic". Lol, moonbat.
View Quote
I love all the justifications, etc. then later gets on top or yells “fuck me harder” “pull my hair” “spank me” I’d post the Eva Green Sparta video but I’d be banned quicker than you could say “Sylvan”
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I love all the justifications, etc. then later gets on top or yells “fuck me harder” “pull my hair” “spank me” I’d post the Eva Green Sparta video but I’d be banned quicker than you could say “Sylvan”
View Quote
You couldn't be more correct. It's like I live in the clown world meme. Honk-honk
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's these "independent", "strong", "I don't need a man" type whore bags that are the most cock hungry.

My wife works with one. Lefty type, killer body and nice face. Finds a guy a while back and he fucks her hard and rough, choking, slapping, spanking, fucked her in her ass, all of it. Got to the point where she was getting him an Uber so he could come over and fuck her brains out. This was after she was complaining that he wasn't reaching out to her, would only reply to messages when they included racy comments or pictures, and things like that.

I've known a few in my time too. They're ALL the same. Every woman just craves a serious deep dicking.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck is a bae? I fucking hate that slang term.
what they used to call "black non standard English" for babe or baby
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#26]
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has confirmed #IceBae’s status as a CBP officer, telling The Post in an email that it has no problem whatsoever with her newfound fame — and that she can tweet as many photos as she wants.

Feds confirm ‘Ice Bae’ is a CBP officer, is free to use social media
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#27]
She’s cute but by hot Hispanic standards she is very average.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Something about her and a wet back.
View Quote
What you did there. I see it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's these "independent", "strong", "I don't need a man" type whore bags that are the most cock hungry.

My wife works with one. Lefty type, killer body and nice face. Finds a guy a while back and he fucks her hard and rough, choking, slapping, spanking, fucked her in her ass, all of it. Got to the point where she was getting him an Uber so he could come over and fuck her brains out. This was after she was complaining that he wasn't reaching out to her, would only reply to messages when they included racy comments or pictures, and things like that.

I've known a few in my time too. They're ALL the same. Every woman just craves a serious deep dicking.
View Quote
Maybe it's kind of come full circle? I.E. that's the effect of a woman objectifying a man vice the opposite? I don't know for sure, I'm not a good arguer or debater but it's a topic I'm interested in.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I sure do like that top pic.

I would agree with those who say she's average, for the most part.

No visible tattoos is a plus, as is her attitude and the fact that she describes those detainees as aliens.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Mmmmmm...... a three some with her and AOC

the thoughts in my head are running wild!
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#33]
If that fence was not there they would rape her a thousand times over. She best be careful or MS-13 or some other group might track her down and do her, and not in the way she would want to be done.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What the fuck is a bae? I fucking hate that slang term.
View Quote
It's actually Danish for poop. This is now a poop thread.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has confirmed #IceBae’s status as a CBP officer, telling The Post in an email that it has no problem whatsoever with her newfound fame — and that she can tweet as many photos as she wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TenTPH1dCc
View Quote
Sounds like nudes have been approved
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Nice
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#38]
She does NOT have to go back.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Not OMG beautiful, but, yup, would hit
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Mmmmmmmm, salsa crotch
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Very NOT GUILTY...............

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I really hope this doesn't fuck up her life.
View Quote
If there is one thing social media is good for, it's just that.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are Doxing the shit out of her.
All her accounts and looking for her parents info.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not shocked.
View Quote
Someone posted she voted for Obama but "didn't vote in the last election".

She is probably a moderate Dem. She may very well vote for Trump this time around.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I sure do like that top pic.

I would agree with those who say she's average, for the most part.

No visible tattoos is a plus, as is her attitude and the fact that she describes those detainees as aliens.
View Quote
Your average chick is attractive. Particularly when young.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
The left is disgusting.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Guess Joe Biden will be heading down for his tour.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the tolerant left.

Really hope she isn't kidnapped and raped and killed by these poor migrant asylum seeing future democrat voters. At the least, they'll do to her what they did to Tucker Carlson.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top