Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:52:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess my parents had a midlife crisis and bought a Fiero when they first came out.  A girl I was going to school with found out about it and and asked to be driven around with it.  One thing led to another, and, amazingly, if you're creative, you can have amazing sex in a two seater.  Explaining the footprints on the windshield of your mother's  car the next morning can be interesting.  Sometimes, Dammit, mom, I have no explanation of this can be the right answer.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We are newlyweds.  My understanding is it's a bit of a bell curve.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story is obviously bullshit.

Married people don't fuck.

Replace curve with cliff and you got the idea....
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think I'm going to really drive the message home about private property etiquette and serve cucumber salad at our next family gathering.

Holy fuck I can't believe it took me over 24 hours to think up that one.  I'm tempted to go wake the wife up and run the idea by her.

edit:  Although to be honest I do not think it was during that particular portion of the show that they arrived during.  Then again there is no telling if that car door we heard was them or if they came at a different time and we did not hear it.
View Quote

Fuckum,... you got over it, so can they.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:26:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Awesome update
I would have a 30' dumpster in front of the house Tuesday and every last piece of he shit would go in it. I'd video part of it saying "fuck you gramma" repetitively each time something is tossed in.  Post to youtube and make sure grannie sees it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Even after washing they have those gray little dots stuck all over them that you can pry off with your fingertips.  I have no idea what the fuck they are, what purpose they serve, or where they disappear to once you pickle them(one of life's great mysteries), but I didn't want to leave any inside.

edit:  Plus my ass is pretty tender, the condom helps the lube stay slick longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In        
But why was a condom on the cucumber?

Even after washing they have those gray little dots stuck all over them that you can pry off with your fingertips.  I have no idea what the fuck they are, what purpose they serve, or where they disappear to once you pickle them(one of life's great mysteries), but I didn't want to leave any inside.

edit:  Plus my ass is pretty tender, the condom helps the lube stay slick longer.
Story is bullshit

Everyone knows that you'd just poop out the little grey things if it was up your ass.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And a prude, apparently
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, besides being a trespasser, grandma is a hoarder?

And a prude, apparently

She blames it on living through the depression.  I've asked her how saving a computer from 1995 is going to help her if we hit another great depression.  This is the lady that decided she had to downsize because she couldn't afford her house.  He monthly mortgage was around 450 with taxes and insurance going into escrow.  She sold us the house for a great deal, 40k in equity right off the bat, and was planning on moving into a nice single bedroom apartment in a good area for 400/mo.  Unbelievable deal.  A month before the move she changes her mind and moves into a big two bedroom for 750/mo so she has room for her stuff(that she doesn't need and will never touch).

Now I fear she'll never come over to get the rest of her shit out.  Not that I expected it in the first place.  We already told her she's past due in that regard and we will be disposing of everything possible as quickly as possible as the means present themselves to do so.  Honestly I think she just can't stomach the thought of it getting thrown away but knows she doesn't have room for any more crap so she's trying to prolong its disposal as long as possible.

As I said before and others have reiterated, the plus side is this might be what finally pushes her to an understanding that this is no longer her house.  She used to have a 'spare key' that she didn't turn over to us.  Said as long as her stuff was still in our house she was entitled to have a way in.  We told her she had a way in, call us and set up a time to come get your stuff and we will help you load it up.  Also made sure she understood that everything left in the house after closing was legally ours to do with as we please so she has no legal right to enter our property.  Well that wasn't good enough so she kept the key.  Then one day she calls up bitching at my wife because her key doesn't work.  Ah, so you were going to come into our house unannounced when we weren't home and you're the one that's pissed that you can't get in?

I'm sure things will be back to normal shortly as I doubt she has an issue with a newlywed couple engaging in coitus, I can understand the shock of seeing her granddaughter bent over...
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:48:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Story is bullshit

Everyone knows that you'd just poop out the little grey things if it was up your ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In        

Story is bullshit

You never go straight to your ass with a toy first.  Ass is the finisher.  You accomplish all other tasks intended for said toy first before that.  Everyone knows that...

Quoted:
Awesome update
I would have a 30' dumpster in front of the house Tuesday and every last piece of he shit would go in it. I'd video part of it saying "fuck you gramma" repetitively each time something is tossed in.  Post to youtube and make sure grannie sees it.

Nah, I'm trying to keep things on good terms with her side of the family.  So far despite the way it sounds things have been moving along decently.  That bumper sticker "born to bitch" was made for my wife's grandmother.  She has something to say about everything.  Just nod your head and carry on with your business and she forgets about it the next day.  We've been tossing her shit for the better part of two months now and she is aware.  She'll make a comment here or there about how some bullshit pile of trash was an antique and we should have "sold it and split the money with her" but we didn't because we "don't know what (we are) doing."

You're right, I don't have a clue what I'm doing *carries on throwing shit out*
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:54:16 AM EDT
[#8]
You're awesome
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:01:57 AM EDT
[#9]
It may not reach 20+ pages but this is definitely EPIC.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:12:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Can't you get G'ma hooked up with some old dude? Find a Mr. Furley to help her break her hip. Maybe that will give you guys some quiet time.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:15:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Cool story bro?

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:36:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cool story bro?

View Quote

Most inappropriate use of CSB in annuls of GD.

Your post is bad and you should feel bad
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:58:21 AM EDT
[#13]

I'm nooicing your noice.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:02:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn, what an update
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:11:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Outstanding!

Boundaries, Grandma doesn't have them...

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:18:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I should put a sign up as a warning on the fence gate "Beware of doggy."

Everyone else will think it's just your typical "beware of dog" sign on it with a cute twist but grandma will know better...
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:27:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool story bro?

But he's right.  I'm bro as fuck and I just told a cool story.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:39:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:50:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I should put a sign up as a warning on the fence gate "Beware of doggy."

Everyone else will think it's just your typical "beware of dog" sign on it with a cute twist but grandma will know better...
View Quote

Yes, do this. Do this thing with my blessing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:52:12 AM EDT
[#20]
At least you didnt hastily grab a tube of grandma's bengay while trying to find the lube for the cucumber...
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:51:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mine was a bathtub curve.

I never actually got to the other side to even see if there was an 'other side'.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Awesome!
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your understanding is completely correct. Older married guys need to sub-contract that kind of work or it just doesn't get done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your understanding is completely correct. Older married guys need to sub-contract that kind of work or it just doesn't get done.

Not true. My wife still puts out. She's a nympho though. Married August, 1992.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#24]
If Grandma is old enough to remember the Great Depression then she earned the right to be a little eccentric.  Just play along for now so that when she passes on in a few it will be on a good note that you can later smile about when you reminisce. Yes, that generation hoards to the 10th degree because that closet full of empty egg cartons and National Geographic magazines is what every 90 yr old on a daily regimen of medication and doctor appointments will need for survival when TSHTF.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Old people should have bells on their necks like a dog.
View Quote

On a shock collar. Then play them like you'd play the bells.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You are a sick man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

pics of grandma not loading.

You are a sick man.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In        

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#30]
This epic thread must go into arfcom 101, to be remembered now and forever.

Cucumber jokes will be a staple of arfcom for years.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#31]
You asked them not to come over. You then made plans for them to come over at a different time. Its not your fault they decided to ignore you guys, trespass and look in your fucking windows
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Replace curve with cliff and you got the idea....
View Quote

I used to laugh at guys that said shit like that.  Then menopause hit.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#33]
...and the ONE thing that is STILL missing from this GEM of a story is...

If the OP doesn't post the wife pics within 24 hours I vote perma ban.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#34]
You have been here long enough to assist in making the rules. No pics of "wife," so didn't happen.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'm not sure where exactly this fits in between the two of those.

https://s22.postimg.org/x9az0xtfl/20161125_102334.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So...  we talking about some little salad sized cucumber or a 20" zuccinni that is thicker thn your forearm?

It's gonna make a difference.

I'm not sure where exactly this fits in between the two of those.

https://s22.postimg.org/x9az0xtfl/20161125_102334.jpg

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#36]

That's almost as good as the OP.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Cucumber salad with every meal from now on .
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Fucking is fun and you two sound like a couple of exhibitionist. Have fun OP and fuck till you can't fuck no more.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Cucumber salad with every meal from now on .
View Quote

Yup.

Gotta have some cukes, every time granny comes over for dinner now.

And if there was ever an appropriate thread for THIS picture (which I have been waiting to find for a LONG time), THIS IS IT!

(Okay I guess maybe that's a kielbasa, whatever).

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#40]
LMAO !
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Well done OP.
On all counts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#42]
I guess grandmama does realize where her children cam from, or her grandchildren, or her great grandchildren.

In the words of my mother "Understand... FUCKING MAKES BABIES!!"
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Dear Penthouse and Hustler.........
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dear Penthouse and Hustler.........
View Quote

It's been a lot of years, so maybe I don't remember too well, but for some reason I don't think most of those letters were of the "my grandmother was watching" variety.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Pretty sure my wife's aunt saw me nekkid not long after we married.  The house we were renting had French doors in the kitchen/dining room. We had lace curtains over them, but they were still pretty open. We were finishing up one afternoon when we heard a knock at the door. Bedroom opened into the dining area too. I walked from bedroom to bathroom while wife suited up to answer the door.

Aunt was rather flustered when the door was opened.
View Quote

Well??  Did she join in??  Don't keep us hanging man, not cool!
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
...and the ONE thing that is STILL missing from this GEM of a story is...

If the OP doesn't post the wife pics within 24 hours I vote perma ban.

View Quote

How we've gotten this far with such an utter and blatant disregard for the rules, is beyond me.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If they ever fuck up and give me a ban button "tldr" will be met with a permaban.

Great story OP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tldr.  Hope granny is ok.

If they ever fuck up and give me a ban button "tldr" will be met with a permaban.

Great story OP

DGASAA14O

(Don't give a shit about a 14er's opinion.)
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#49]
OP, might I suggest you have your wife talk to grandma about her stuff.  Suggest that grandma rent a storage garage and as a good will gesture you, your wife, BIL and whoever else can help move all of her priceless stuff into said storage space.

Then she can take comfort in knowing all of her stuff is safe.  Maybe the thought of paying a monthly fee to store her stuff will help her see the light and start the purge.

Then when she passes you can rent a dumpster or let the storage company keep it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Your grandmother and BIL are peeping toms.  

Yes, I would serve a cucumber salad the next time they come over to dinner.  And if she remarks about the incident in a distasteful manor, I tell her to stop being a peeping tom.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top