[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gross waste of funds....as usual.

Wouldn't surprise me though.
View Quote

But it's about them feeling good.

IT's how utopia works.

bad orange man has to be punished for taking Dems away from feel goodz on the way to utopia.

It will keep going. DC is looking to press charges.

2nd District NY still needing blood.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Trump is PAYING someone to "FIX" his crimes for him; THAT HAS TO BE ILLEGAL !!! Paying someone to keep you out of jail -- is IN FACT obstructing JUSTICE !  He basically just committed obstruction of justice !!!
View Quote

Not only that! It's a conspiracy as well! He's working with other people- to do illegal things. Like fight to keep him from going to jail. this is yuge! RICO!!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#5]

spitscoffeeallovercomputerscreen.gif
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was under the impression that they can't impeach a private citizen. Of course, they're just making up the rules as they go at this point, so I guess they can do whatever they want.
View Quote
An article in the National Review today does not mention impeachment. The Democrat's are looking to work with state level prosecutors and AG's to charge Trump with crimes as a private citizen now. They are looking to share information and coordinate a legal assault on him by whatever means necessary. As I read the article my jaw literally dropped at what they appear to be cooking up. They are really in a feeding frenzy to not only punish but totally the destroy the man by whatever means they have at their disposal. What they seem to keep forgetting is that whatever they do will be the blueprint for the opposition someday when it decides to respond in kind against one of their beloved leaders. Truly odd times.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top