Quoted:
What happened to top_secret?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
a CIA employee, and his story is already falling apart. DEMs fucked up bigly!

2020 is going to be off the hook!
kinda wish the underscores were still here to be desperately spinning this into "section so and so blah blah high crimes, blah blah"
Got the ban hammer
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I read the "whistleblower" letter today.  The grammar is perfect.  There are no typos.  IMHO, it was written by a group, not an individual.
View Quote
Plus all the foot notes and references to regulations. It looks more like a thesis than a complaint of wrong doing. Not to mention the I heard, I heard, I heard over and over. Whoever wrote the complaint didn't know jack shit except what someone else told him they heard.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
CBS news led tonight’s news with a headline that Trump tried to hide evidence of the calls transcript.

Yeah, right before he released them for the whole world. . .
View Quote
I think the entire thing is a lie but devils advocate for a moment. If there is any truth that they tried to put the transcript onto a server that was meant for classified info is that not a problem?
Now if this is true, I personally doubt Trump new about it or directed it. We know that had this happened under a dem Potus that Potus and the corrupt media would say you cannot hold a president responsible for the actions of a subordinate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As of now all the alphabet bois need to be disbanded and ALL the employees fired immediately.

CIA, FBI, DOJ, ATF, Department of Education, etc.

Everyone of them is a corrupt cesspool full of traitorous bureaucratic snakes.
View Quote
Just the fact that Schumer said you do not mess with the intel agencies screams that they are to powerful and need to be taken apart and rebuilt from the ground up, but we know that will never happen.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think the entire thing is a lie but devils advocate for a moment. If there is any truth that they tried to put the transcript onto a server that was meant for classified info is that not a problem?
Now if this is true, I personally doubt Trump new about it or directed it. We know that had this happened under a dem Potus that Potus and the corrupt media would say you cannot hold a president responsible for the actions of a subordinate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CBS news led tonight’s news with a headline that Trump tried to hide evidence of the calls transcript.

Yeah, right before he released them for the whole world. . .
It’s not a problem at all. President conversations with other world leaders needs the highest protection available. This was done with other trump conversations.

Big fat nothing burger.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#6]
we need more threads about this
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:35:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So this is what we know so far.

A politically biased CIA employee was given third hand illegally leaked confidential SECRET information and filed a whistle blower complaint. Because the CIA employee didn't have first hand knowledge of the information provided in the complaint and known political biases, he/she did not meet the criteria to be considered a whistleblower.

Additionally information contained within the complaint has already been proven false.

Also, it appears that "Rep. Adam Schiff tweeted this (see below) 16 days after the so-called whistleblower's letter to Schiff dated August 12, and 12 days before the IC IG's letter notifying Schiff of the complaint."

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/288245/EFZwYOuWwAAVKoH_png-1103670.JPG
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hatch Act gonna fuck him up first.

Kharn
View Quote
Schiff made sure to get acting DNI Director Joseph Maguire to say that they would protect the so called Whistle Blower. Any attempt to go after him for violation of the law will be meant with massive push back from the dems and the corrupt media. Imagine the headlines. "Trump administration going to after Whistle Blower in order to silence them and cover up impeachable crimes"
"Trump commits another impeachable crime by trying to silence the Whistle Blower who bravely showed us the crimes he committed".
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There are several indications that the democratic caucus helped author the letter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read the "whistleblower" letter today.  The grammar is perfect.  There are no typos.  IMHO, it was written by a group, not an individual.
There are several indications that the democratic caucus helped author the letter.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
we need more threads about this
View Quote
Keep posting and there will be.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Strange, none of this sounds even remotely similar to what NPR has been reporting no-stop all week.

How is this possible?

OP must be mistaken, it is the only explanation.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Got the ban hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

kinda wish the underscores were still here to be desperately spinning this into "section so and so blah blah high crimes, blah blah"
Got the ban hammer
Link, by chance?...
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Conspiracy theories turning to fact at the speed of sound.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Said CIA employee would be removed from White House and stuck in some shit hole country doing meanial tasks until they quit.
View Quote
Shiiit, not even that... They will put them in a room with a telephone and that’s it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#17]
But, Rudy, But Manifort, But collusion, orange man bad......
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Said CIA employee would be removed from White House and stuck in some shit hole country doing meanial tasks until they quit.
View Quote
Keep him CONUS.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She's got a GREAT ASS!!!! AND YOUR HEAD IS ALL THE WAY UP IT!!!
View Quote
Can you blame him?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Got the ban hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got the ban hammer
That took way too long.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#21]
These idiots continue to embarrass themselves.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
A group of attorneys. Which makes the “whistle blower” a leaker.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Is the whole "Q" thing still a thing?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is the whole "Q" thing still a thing?
View Quote
When 8chan comes back up I guess we'll find out
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or blown to smithereens by a car bomb.
Or maybe disembowelment/vivisection.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:03:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mark Levin suggests that based on his experience it was written by a lawyer, not an intel analyst.  The law references and footnotes are in lawyer format.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:08:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Shiiit, not even that... They will put them in a room with a telephone desk and that's it.
View Quote
FIFY. NO phone.  NO computer. No window.  Just a desk.  In a Faraday cage, so no cell signal either.

Oh, and downgrade his clearance to FOUO.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:10:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Big surprise there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:18:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
boring_adam will be along shortly to tell us all just how SERIOUS the actions of our president are.
Way more SERIOUS than the lying and corruption by the left.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I wonder in what capacity?

I would assume tapping the President's phone is just as illegal as tapping mine.

This could backfire indeed. Too easy. The democrats aren't that stupid are they?
View Quote
Desperation causes the poorest of decision making.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:46:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Turning a nothing burger into a Big MaC!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
It also conveniently actually avoids making any claims of fact.

"Someone told me", "I heard from", "My neighbor's second wife's third cousin's high school teacher's gynecologist said..."

If the "whistleblower" is ever confronted with evidence contrary to his testimony he can just say "I never said that, they told me..."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#33]
I remember the good ole days when the msm said trump was insane for suggesting the cia was spying on him .

Imagine the shit we’re going to see next fall !
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
You make an excellent point. Under today’s rules, everyone who Orange Man employs is a reflection of his evil intentions to commit high crimes.  However Susan Rice was a rogue actor that took no direction from Obama.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#35]
I just wonder what would have happened to him if he did something like that to Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Doesnt matter. Half the members here will vote D just to show Trump they dislike him
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Doesnt matter. Half the members here will vote D just to show Trump they dislike him
View Quote
... no where near 1/2, maybe 15% tops
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The DEEP STATE goes really deep
View Quote
Yeah, balls deep into the Republic.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Got the ban hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got the ban hammer
Really?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:32:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Mark Levin suggests that based on his experience it was written by a lawyer, not an intel analyst.  The law references and footnotes are in lawyer format.
View Quote
Or an analyst who is also a lawyer.

8nBAIT
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Aren't most Congress critters also lawyers? I’m sure that is just a coincidence.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#42]
How many attempted soft coups do we have to see?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:44:15 AM EDT
[#43]
They don't call them democRAT'S for nothin'.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:59:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The left lies?
View Quote
synonymous with the word journalism
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:27:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And proofread by CNN editors.
View Quote
Pfffft.   That would induce grammar errors and a few syntax ones.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Good!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:30:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Democrats can't back down from the overreaction, because it would make them look like idiots (or rather give confirmation that they are idiots).

So they have to act like the transcript is a smoking gun of horrible criminal activity by Trump and double down on their autistic screeching.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nah, throw him in gitmo with the most brutal, violent terrorist there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Schiff made sure to get acting DNI Director Joseph Maguire to say that they would protect the so called Whistle Blower. Any attempt to go after him for violation of the law will be meant with massive push back from the dems and the corrupt media. Imagine the headlines. "Trump administration going to after Whistle Blower in order to silence them and cover up impeachable crimes"
"Trump commits another impeachable crime by trying to silence the Whistle Blower who bravely showed us the crimes he committed".
View Quote
Yep.

I felt like it was just political cover when they used the whistleblower label.

All of this bullshit is just meant to keep trump from being able to navigate, but no matter what they do trump just keeps marching forward and using their shit against them.

You'd think they would learn to just sit down, shut up, and do their job rather than be cunts all the time.

Oh and flake, you scumbag, just change your party to D already, because you are, you piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

It's like the 9/11 truthers.  They will only believe what they want and filter the rest.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top