Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 8/1/2023 10:38:31 AM EDT
I think it's time to ask this question.  DeSantis is fucked politically at this point, he can't deliver the support it will take to win a primary.  No one else even comes close to Trump's support.  Investigations, indictments, not of it matters. The Teflon Don indeed.

Problem is he's a fucking man child, who purposely shit all over the second amendment and due process when he was president.  An he is too damn old to be running for president anyways.

However compared to another 4 year of Biden and Harris, Trump is practically an angel sent from the heavens.

So I am going to vote for his ass again.  I really don't like the guy, I would love to have better option, but it's looking inevitable.  I'm gonna have to pull the lever for the Donald again.

What are you gonna do?

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#1]
In before N_T scum.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#2]
There really is no other choice.  Voting for the potato is a treasonous act at this point.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
We haven't even had a debate yet.  It's too soon to call anything about anything.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Trump 2024!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Voting for the guy that both the DNC and the GOP tried like hell to destroy.... for pulling back the curtain on them, while at the same time putting most of the folks in the USA first, is not a bad choice.

Ideal? No. Ideal would be more people like him... willing to be destroyed by the establishment to do the right thing... but no one else is standing up.

Millions of people... the "real" 81 million... are pissed. And they will vote for a bull in a china shop, as American needs it.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We haven't even had a debate yet.  It's too soon to call anything about anything.
View Quote

DeSaintest sealed his fate jumping into bed with the RINOs and Soros.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In before N_T scum.
View Quote

Never voting for Trump again.

Sorry kiddo.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I held my nose and voted for McCain ... I held my nose and voted for Romney ... I'll hold my nose again
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#10]
If Vivek can accomplish even 10% of his platform it seems like he would be an obvious choice.  He seems like a more polished trump without all the baggage?  You can bring up his fairly benign past but we can also look back to see Trump hobnobbing around with the Clintons and registering as a democrat in the 2000's.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

There won’t be any debates. The commie shitlibs know that their boy biden will get annihilated. So they’re simply not going to let sleepy joe get on stage.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#12]
As with all elections you vote for the least evil candidate. Trump has nothing to do with it other than living In your head rent free.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I voted for Trump twice. I won't vote for him again. IMO he was ineffective and pretty much a screw-up. He is too old.

The next presidential election MAY be the first presidential elect in my life that I will not vote in.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn’t realize nominees were chosen on message boards 1.5 years before the election. Someone should have told desantis this before he jumped in the race.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There won’t be any debates. The commie shitlibs know that their boy biden will get annihilated. So they’re simply not going to let sleepy joe get on stage.
View Quote

He is talking about primaries, and Trump is the one who said he won’t get on the debate stage.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#16]
I will not vote for Donald Trump in the Republican Primary
unless Hillary Clinton switches parties and those two are my
only choices.

I will vote straight ticket Republican in the General Election.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is talking about primaries, and Trump is the one who said he won’t get on the debate stage.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

No he didn't.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#19]
A primary vote for Trump is a vote for Biden in the general.

I’m taking my chances on Ramaswamy. He’s the only candidate in the race who can pull moderate and swing votes, which are critical.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I'll vote for him if I have to, however I think if he's the candidate we have no chance of winning.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where do you people come up with this stuff?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:55:11 AM EDT
[#22]
I voted for the asshole twice and I will again if he runs again. Things were much better when we had a loud mouthed asshole in office.

I’m more concerned about the fact that Congress has turned into a geriatric dementia unit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Of course I'm going to vote for Trump if he is the nominee, but honestly I'm less than thrilled about it. Him being the nominee almost guarantees that we are going to lose. Trump has a huge fan base that are very enthusiastic about voting for him yes, he has big rallies packed with people yes.  But the problem is for every really enthusiastic trump voter there's at least 1 if not more who is just as enthusiastic to vote against him. I feel like if we had someone else as the nominee, enough people on the left would stay home. Most of Bidens voters don't like him, they know the economy and this inflation is terrible, but it won't matter to them if Trump is on the ballot again. If he is, they will make sure to vote against him. I get it why so many people want Trump re-elected. The meltdown from the left would be epic and unlike anything I've seen in my life. But none of it matters if he loses, which imo he most likely will.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think it's time to ask this question.  DeSantis is fucked politically at this point, he can't deliver the support it will take to win a primary.  No one else even comes close to Trump's support.  Investigations, indictments, not of it matters. The Teflon Don indeed.

Problem is he's a fucking man child, who purposely shit all over the second amendment and due process when he was president.  An he is too damn old to be running for president anyways.

However compared to another 4 year of Biden and Harris, Trump is practically an angel sent from the heavens.

So I am going to vote for his ass again.  I really don't like the guy, I would love to have better option, but it's looking inevitable.  I'm gonna have to pull the lever for the Donald again.

What are you gonna do?

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1290150406.1384/st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
View Quote

What am I going to do?  I'm going to participate in the primary process, just like you and everybody else who agrees with you should be focused on doing instead of acting like the polls actually know anything at this point.

Based on every Republican I know, I'm convinced that most people telling pollsters they will vote for him are actually saying "I support and defend him against the Democrats".  Almost nobody actually wants 4 more years of that guy.

You know that by the time the first vote is cast he's going to be indicted on serious charges in Georgia, stuff from January 6th, and who knows what else NY comes up with.  Any campaign contributions are just going to his legal defense (tens of millions so far and his trials haven't even started).
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#25]
My choice is easy I choose a man who believes in the lord

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#26]
What did you hate about Trump the most? The Peace, or the Prosperity?

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:59:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#28]
The outcome of a Trump vs Biden race is already known, voting for Trump in any election will not prevent more Biden.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Trump is my choice.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What did you hate about Trump the most? The Peace, or the Prosperity?

View Quote

Take the guns first, due process second.

He has some redeeming qualities. So does RFK jr but in both cases I’m not voting for a gun grabber.

Even if you are cool with voting for gun grabbers, Trump cannot win against Biden.

I swear the media is helping to manipule everyone into thinking he is the front runner because they desperately want that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sorry kiddo.
View Quote

lol

at again

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I will not vote for Donald Trump in the Republican Primary
unless Hillary Clinton switches parties and those two are my
only choices.

I will vote straight ticket Republican in the General Election.
View Quote

That about sums it up for me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My choice is easy I choose a man who believes in the lord

https://i.postimg.cc/7Zrn7qL5/Getty-Images-1216826630.webp
View Quote

Two Corinthians is my favorite book as well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#34]
The next POTUS will be the head of fires, riots, depression, etc..

So why not let Trump be on top?

If a Dem wins, they will treat us like George Floyd, and hopefully we go full tilt on fixing this.

If a Republican wins, riots, fires, more violence.

So, WTF difference does it make, we are in the demolition stage before a rebuild.

There is no nice transition on the next election

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm out, have fun with your sportspols.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Voting for the guy that both the DNC and the GOP tried like hell to destroy.... for pulling back the curtain on them, while at the same time putting most of the folks in the USA first, is not a bad choice.

Ideal? No. Ideal would be more people like him... willing to be destroyed by the establishment to do the right thing... but no one else is standing up.

Millions of people... the "real" 81 million... are pissed. And they will vote for a bull in a china shop, as American needs it.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sorry kiddo.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#39]
I'll vote for him, but some machine will change my vote or erase it.

No way he will become President.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Trump will drop out of the race to avoid prison time. He has two criminal trials in the spring. If he's convicted he'll be offered parole or probation if he drops out.
View Quote

I hope not. That sets a supremely awful precedent on top of what we already have as supremely awful precedents.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Trump needs to hand out "get out of jail free" cards and lists of people when he gets in. I suggest that he carry a flame thrower and a chainsaw at all times. DOJ, EPA, NEA and many many more need to be shut down. IRS needs to be burned to the ground on national TV.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump-Ramaswamy 2024!
View Quote

There...fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Trump will drop out of the race to avoid prison time. He has two criminal trials in the spring. If he's convicted he'll be offered parole or probation if he drops out.
View Quote

That's Bidens plan but the Never Trumpers say  the dems want Trump to run because it's an easy win for Biden
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#45]
My advice:

Get out of the way, normie, and go back to sleep.
People are trying to save this nation, and your kind are in the way.

Believing TRUMP lost to Biden in 2020 is the original sin of never-TRUMPers.

Believing DeSantis could beat either of those is just laughable.

The Dems will be cheating in 2024 like no one has ever imagined.
Dumbfuck DeSantis won’t even acknowledge what the Dems did in 2020.  

DeSantis is a back-stabbing Swamp-RINO.
FUCK HIM WITH BIG MIKE’S TAPE-TUCKED DICK!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trump needs to hand out "get out of jail free" cards and lists of people when he gets in. I suggest that he carry a flame thrower and a chainsaw at all times. DOJ, EPA, NEA and many many more need to be shut down. IRS needs to be burned to the ground on national TV.
View Quote

No.  He needs a coherent plan NOW.

But he won't do that.  And none of his supporters require it

Which is a great sign about unserious he's always been about draining the swamp.

But nobody cares.  This is a popularity contest.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

A guilty plea to the charge of sedition in exchange for no prison time.

Prevents him from holding office ever again.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s no chance TRUMP will drop out.
The charges are bogus.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My advice:

Get out of the way, normie, and go back to sleep.
People are trying to save this nation, and your kind are in the way.

Believing TRUMP lost to Biden in 2020 is the original sin of never-TRUMPers.

Believing DeSantis could beat either of those is just laughable.

The Dems will be cheating in 2024 like no one has ever imagined.
Dumbfuck DeSantis won’t even acknowledge what the Dems did in 2020.  

DeSantis is a back-stabbing Swamp-RINO.
FUCK HIM WITH BIG MIKE’S TAPE-TUCKED DICK!
View Quote

Don't you think DeSantis would like to agree with you about 2020 if he could?

You ever wonder why he won't say what you want him to say?

Did you see what happened to almost all the hard core election truthers in 2022?

You think maybe it's time to move on yet?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top