Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Another never Trump thread.

Who else is going to even possibly take on the ruling class criminals?  I hope Trump wins and goes on a reckoning!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like Vivek Ramaswamy.
View Quote

I've been watching some of his interviews. I like him too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some math on that claim.
View Quote

Are you serious?  You are unaware of Trump's spending?

Bush added $5.85 Trillion over 8 years
Obama added $8.6 Trillion over 8 years
Trump added $7.8 Trillion over 4 years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump shit on the 2nd as in the bumpstocks? Cause the rampant abuse of powered that the current FBATFE is emboldened with thanks to FJB pales in comparison?

JFC, and some of you never trumpers VOTED for Regan. You know, the Gipper who signed the bill with the Hughes amendment that literally killed anyones ability to own a reasonably priced machine gun LEGALLY.

But we can continue with the fantasy that Trump is the anti-christ Republican over the bumpstock ban.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Another never Trump thread.

Who else is going to even possibly take on the ruling class criminals?  I hope Trump wins and goes on a reckoning!
View Quote

This. And OP, I’ve been waiting my entire life for a President to repeal the 34 and 68 gun laws. It’s not going to happen.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My choice is easy I choose a man who believes in the lord

https://i.postimg.cc/7Zrn7qL5/Getty-Images-1216826630.webp
View Quote

Then you should probably choose differently.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How did he s*** all over the second amendment? That's news to me
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#8]
The purity tests you supposed republicans put your candidates through is grueling.

I hate to see the bunch of you dating with all those pointy elbowed chicks out there.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I voted for the asshole twice and I will again if he runs again. Things were much better when we had a loud mouthed asshole in office.

I’m more concerned about the fact that Congress has turned into a geriatric dementia unit.
View Quote

((((Boom)))) Headshot!

It's pitiful that this fucking guy, of all people, warts and all, is the least worst fucker of the whole sorry mess. Mind boggling AF, but true, regardless. The best part is just how deeply he lives in the heads of the swampy NT cunts and other wings of the leftist hordes out to destroy us.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's Bidens plan but the Never Trumpers say  the dems want Trump to run because it's an easy win for Biden
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump will drop out of the race to avoid prison time. He has two criminal trials in the spring. If he's convicted he'll be offered parole or probation if he drops out.

That's Bidens plan but the Never Trumpers say  the dems want Trump to run because it's an easy win for Biden

The NeverTrumpers are Communist propaganda agents pushing a narrative.
As soon as you figure that  out GD makes a lot more sense.

ETA Or they are really really sad about bump stocks.

Like so sad their vaginas hurt.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I will not vote for Donald Trump in the Republican Primary
unless Hillary Clinton switches parties and those two are my
only choices.

I will vote straight ticket Republican in the General Election.
View Quote

Neither will I. If Rfk Jr. makes it on the primary ballot  my plan is to vote for him and throw the idea out there to as many as I know to do the same. Although I believe Trump will win the primary and make it to the general, I don't believe he will win it.
The only strategy I can think of is for conservatives to vote out the more evil Democrat in the primary and at least end up with the better of the dem options.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#12]
what do we need to happen?
Border - protected wall- finished
ABC agencies - destroyed
Energy independence RFN
Deep state - beheaded

who is mad and angry enough to do all of that?
Not desantis imo, Vivek - possibly he sounds like he gets it anyway.

For those of you saying "trump is too weighed down with all of these indictments" - thats the point, they are nothing burgers but give the impression he is tainted and you guys are falling for it.
They will do the same to whatever other candidate steps up other than RINO's.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'll vote for him, but some machine will change my vote or erase it.

No way he will become President.
View Quote

Exactly. Hilarious that people think their votes count.

We will get whatever president "they" want us to have, and that's it. I'll still vote for the best candidate (least evil), but I know it won't matter.

Deep down, we all know it won't matter.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some math on that claim.

Pandemics are expensive yo
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#15]
It's a two party system.
You vote for the nominee or you are helping democrats, period.

Not a stretch or new move by several people here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I will not vote for Trump again, don't give up on DeSantis.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I voted for Trump twice. I won't vote for him again. IMO he was ineffective and pretty much a screw-up. He is too old.

The next presidential election MAY be the first presidential elect in my life that I will not vote in.

View Quote

Have you looked at the Supreme Court? That alone made it a good Presidency. Compare his appointments with FJB's
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Never voting for Trump again.

Sorry kiddo.
View Quote

Nobody believes you ever did
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The outcome of a Trump vs Biden race is already known, voting for Trump in any election will not prevent more Biden.
View Quote

The reason Biden would win has nothing to do with trump, but what Trump represents. You don’t understand this you don’t understand shit
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry kiddo.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My advice:

Get out of the way, normie, and go back to sleep.
People are trying to save this nation, and your kind are in the way.

Believing TRUMP lost to Biden in 2020 is the original sin of never-TRUMPers.

Believing DeSantis could beat either of those is just laughable.

The Dems will be cheating in 2024 like no one has ever imagined.
Dumbfuck DeSantis won’t even acknowledge what the Dems did in 2020.  

DeSantis is a back-stabbing Swamp-RINO.
FUCK HIM WITH BIG MIKE’S TAPE-TUCKED DICK!
View Quote

This guy gets it
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know it's comical he thinks that
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:36:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The purity tests you supposed republicans put your candidates through is grueling.

I hate to see the bunch of you dating with all those pointy elbowed chicks out there.
View Quote

Fuck purity tests, just want someone who is not a lifelong NYC progressive grifter.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The NeverTrumpers are Communist propaganda agents pushing a narrative.
As soon as you figure that  out GD makes a lot more sense.

ETA Or they are really really sad about bump stocks.

Like so sad their vaginas hurt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:46:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Either get behind whomever wins the GOP nomination or don't.

I'm gonna guess that the NT DeSantis folks are gonna sit this one out just like the last two.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Either get behind whomever wins the GOP nomination or don't.

I'm gonna guess that the NT DeSantis folks are gonna sit this one out just like the last two...or just vote for Biden again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If Vivek ...
View Quote

That covid mask wearing fucker can fuck the hell right off.  For being smart, he's not very smart.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sorry kiddo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before N_T scum.

Sorry kiddo.
The flag in your avatar says "Liberty or Death". With your attitude you will need a third  .   Suicide.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump is my choice.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Voting?

Silly Americanos.

If there is not a Great Awakening it is all lost.

2024 will be the first presidential election that I will not vote.

“I will work vote harder.” -Boxer. Animal Farm

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Biden already won once. Trump was POTUS and couldn’t “stop the steal” from the inside.

What’s he gonna do from the outside?

@ranging-by-zipcode
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biden already won once. Trump was POTUS and couldn’t “stop the steal” from the inside.

What’s he gonna do from the outside?

@ranging-by-zipcode

You've replied to this thread - how come you haven't answered this?

Can't?

Makes sense. SYGL
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump had my vote in 16 and has had it ever since.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How did he s*** all over the second amendment? That's news to me
View Quote

LOL, get out from under your rock dude.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
For those of you saying "trump is too weighed down with all of these indictments" - thats the point, they are nothing burgers but give the impression he is tainted and you guys are falling for it.
They will do the same to whatever other candidate steps up other than RINO's.
View Quote

This is what I don't get that the N_Trs don't get. The manufactured shit and influence campaign by the DNC, GOP, media and leftist social media yet you swallow it all as if it's real, and as if the same campaign will not be leveled at whoever is the nominee.

Everyone of you that says, all prissy, Trump doesn't pass your purity test - the left high fives because they influenced you into that mindset.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Trump had my vote in 16 and has had it ever since.
View Quote

He'd gladly take your AR away, and you'd still gleefully pull the lever for him wouldn't you
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#37]
lol at teflon don.
you mean all the bullshit made up garbage the media and dems threw at him didn't stick?

I'd probably rather have ramaswamy but I'll take trump and all the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the libtards all over again.

0 fucks to give, none of them will actually clean up that shithole with it's corrupt as fuck IC and embedded useless bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fuck purity tests, just want someone who is not a lifelong NYC progressive grifter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So who do you plan to vote for?

Or are you going to stand on your principles and stay home?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In before N_T scum.
View Quote

Shit, N_T scum posted the OP.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#40]
No more old farts in the Capital.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I voted for the asshole twice and I will again if he runs again. Things were much better when we had a loud mouthed asshole in office.

I’m more concerned about the fact that Congress has turned into a geriatric dementia unit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Trump isn’t an eloquent speaker, he’s got an ego on him, and he rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but he seems to genuinely love this country and want what’s best for it and the people.  I’d love to see him return to the WH with a huge axe to grind.

Trump/Vivek 2024
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump will not get my vote in the Primary.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#43]
I will vote for whoever the GOP nominee is - for no other reason than the idiot we have in the Whitehouse and the other idiot ready to take over when the first idiot resigns or dies.

But I was hoping we could come up with a candidate that that even some democrats would consider voting for given just how utterly TERRIBLE this current administration is for the country.

But it doesn't matter how incompetent FJB is the democrats will vote for him/it if the alternative is the person they hate the most:  Trump.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#44]
A boss i had once defined "Loyalty" as "Being honest before a decision is made, and dedicated to the common cause after."  The take-away was supposed to be that you don't hold what people think against them when you are debating a choice, but everyone pitches in to accomplish the goal after the choice is made.  I really wish that people would agree that the primaries can be a free for all, but whoever wins needs to be united behind to defeat the woke communist ass-clown parade.  I think Trump has the MOST to gain by saying early and often "Whoever wins the primary, i will back 100%."  Because it's most likely him.  Then he needs to put America first and follow through on that no matter what happens.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As with all elections you vote for the least evil candidate. Trump has nothing to do with it other than living In your head rent free.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Best president in my lifetime.  He must be a boomer tho.  He grabs by the puss and i have learned from the younger people here that the new thing is girls buttholes. Must be part of their gender identity issues
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Whole bunch of angry betas up in here. If you are looking for someone who "acts like a statesman" you haven't been paying attention. If you think any other candidate is viable, you haven't been paying attention. If you think your vote matters, you haven't been paying attention. Unity is the only peaceful solution. Overwhelm the "voting system" for one candidate. Make it so overwhelming there is no possible way they can cheat without exposing themselves. The democrat/republican lie needs to become known to the masses. Trump is the only option.

I don't believe there will be an election in 2024 however.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A boss i had once defined "Loyalty" as "Being honest before a decision is made, and dedicated to the common cause after."  The take-away was supposed to be that you don't hold what people think against them when you are debating a choice, but everyone pitches in to accomplish the goal after the choice is made.  I really wish that people would agree that the primaries can be a free for all, but whoever wins needs to be united behind to defeat the woke communist ass-clown parade.  I think Trump has the MOST to gain by saying early and often "Whoever wins the primary, i will back 100%."  Because it's most likely him.  Then he needs to put America first and follow through on that no matter what happens.
View Quote

Trump only puts Trump first.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Of course I'm going to vote for Trump if he is the nominee, but honestly I'm less than thrilled about it. Him being the nominee almost guarantees that we are going to lose. Trump has a huge fan base that are very enthusiastic about voting for him yes, he has big rallies packed with people yes.  But the problem is for every really enthusiastic trump voter there's at least 1 if not more who is just as enthusiastic to vote against him. I feel like if we had someone else as the nominee, enough people on the left would stay home. Most of Bidens voters don't like him, they know the economy and this inflation is terrible, but it won't matter to them if Trump is on the ballot again. If he is, they will make sure to vote against him. I get it why so many people want Trump re-elected. The meltdown from the left would be epic and unlike anything I've seen in my life. But none of it matters if he loses, which imo he most likely will.
View Quote

I have always voted for the Republican nominee for every single office in every single election since I reached the age to vote. I have never voted for any Democrat in all my life.

I voted straight ticket "R" in 2016 & 2020 & will again in 2024.

I have "hope" that 2024 will somehow turn out to be another "2016 Miracle Win" but I fear Trump 2024 is much more likely to be another ugly 2020 for Republicans.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#50]
We're screwed. There isn't another answer.

It's like trying to organize a military strategy before a battle but there just so happens to be a rabid Tasmanian devil running around your feet.

Until the rabid Tasmanian devil is taken out of the room to let the adults discuss a plan of attack, we're screwed.

Don't get me wrong, the rabid Tasmanian devil is hilariously good entertainment and a fun distraction as it creates chaos. But that's about all.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top