Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
and even greater amounts of
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Local reporter Joleen Chaney
massive cans

and if you want ot see something truly amazing do an image google for "Amy Mcree bikini"   the chick in the center with the pink bikini and sunglasses? yeah she's an evening anchor here
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Meh. Would rather just the boobs. Face, not so much.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The one on our local station is a VERY healthy looking girl. She was trying to point out an accident in the snow yesterday, but you couldn't see it because her tits were in the way.

It was pretty funny to watch her talk her way out of that! "And you can see an accident over here... well, it may be kind of hard to see..."

http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2172/12873626/23592409/394858345.jpg

hubba hubba

ETA  after further perusal of this thread, I have now found a new favorite thread!
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#6]
do not want.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know about you, but one of the local news ladies got some breast enhancements. Now she wears sweaters that is a size too small. Personally, I prefer the real deal, some of those fake boobies look pretty nasty without their clothes.

Boobs are like pizza, no such thing as bad boobs or bad pizza. Some are just better than others

Touche
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about you, but one of the local news ladies got some breast enhancements. Now she wears sweaters that is a size too small. Personally, I prefer the real deal, some of those fake boobies look pretty nasty without their clothes.

Boobs are like pizza, no such thing as bad boobs or bad pizza. Some are just better than others

As someone who has worked in hospitals for the past 20+ years, I can say that there are indeed bad boobs out there!!!

And the terrible ones are usually the only ones you get to see!

Exactly!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Mah - Mah!

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Decent cans on a fugly pig dont make them hot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Meh, she wouldn't even get a radio job around here. This is one of our traffic / weather girls..

She had her Miss Long Island crown relinquished for posing in playboy. Google Jill Nicolini.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Great thread! We have a real cuite here called Emila Adams - shes my favourite..

Sarah Groen

Amanda Armitage

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top