Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/18/2023 1:46:55 AM EDT
Is there any way to watch this? I've looked all over but can't find any place. I know it's trash but I want to watch it again. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have Discovery plus and I have seen American guns on that before
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 1:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I think after the rape charges, Discovery pretty much wiped SOG off the map.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:20:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:23:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That's a dude with tits and a wig.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think after the rape charges, Discovery pretty much wiped SOG off the map.
View Quote

Most likely. I saw Kris Ford at the spring Wanenmacher gun show last year.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:38:32 AM EDT
[#6]
SOG was about as stupid of a show that you could get, AG the same, these shows did more harm to the American gun owners then anything, especially those idiots in Baton Rouge.

I went into that shop one time and the negative vibes I got were off the chart, I stayed for two minutes and walked out.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:39:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think after the rape charges convictions, Discovery pretty much wiped SOG off the map.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:46:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:47:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Still non worse than the Gunfather...
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:51:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

And this is the less fucked up of the two groups
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I have been re-reading Jeff Cooper’s Commentaries and he discusses Rich Wyatt quite frequently.  Knowing what a scumbag that guy is based on TV alone really sours things.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:58:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I reckon I'm gay then
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#13]
SOG was good because all the characters had issues and it made for good TV. A normal gun shop being filmed would be boring as heck. The creators of the show had to find some out there shop to fit their narrative.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 6:38:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have been re-reading Jeff Cooper’s Commentaries and he discusses Rich Wyatt quite frequently.  Knowing what a scumbag that guy is based on TV alone really sours things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You sure he's the same guy?

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 6:51:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You sure he's the same guy?

Kharn
View Quote

Yes, it’s the same guy.  Rich leeched onto Cooper by administrating classes for the colonel at the NRA’s Whittington Center after Cooper lost Gunsite.  He gave Cooper an outlet to teach in the final years of his life.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where can I read that? I always got bad vibes from Rich when I watched the show before I even read about him here where members had dealt with his bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I reckon I'm gay then
https://i.imgur.com/RwEnhmI.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I reckon I'm gay then

Yep i guess im gay to bro...
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#19]
You won’t find the complete series anywhere “legal” in the states. You can DL it on the net though. I bought the complete set on DVD on Australian eBay. I have to get a different DVD player because of coding but it was pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You won’t find the complete series anywhere “legal” in the states. You can DL it on the net though. I bought the complete set on DVD on Australian eBay. I have to get a different DVD player because of coding but it was pretty cheap.
View Quote

Sounds like a lot of fucking around all to watch a super shitty series.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:54:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I swear if I'd heard "game changer" anymore I'd jump off a cliff.  Everything was a game changer.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL - GD used to have the hots for her.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sounds like a lot of fucking around all to watch a super shitty series.
View Quote

He fast forwards through a bunch of it and only watches parts of selected episodes.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Neck fetishism really took off after that show.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Where can I read that? I always got bad vibes from Rich when I watched the show before I even read about him here where members had dealt with his bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like "Gunsmoke" slide engraving, when not requested, when the 1911 was only there for a trigger job?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I swear if I'd heard "game changer" anymore I'd jump off a cliff.  Everything was a game changer.
View Quote

I guess it was a relatively short cliff?   Seeing how you survived and all....    
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#27]

Go go gadget neck!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I reckon I'm gay then
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I reckon I'm gay then

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Nevuh bin duhn.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I liked it
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#31]
I liked it. Friday son's of guns followed by mountain monsters.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Go go gadget neck!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
SOG was about as stupid of a show that you could get, AG the same, these shows did more harm to the American gun owners then anything, especially those idiots in Baton Rouge.

I went into that shop one time and the negative vibes I got were off the chart, I stayed for two minutes and walked out.  

View Quote

That was the point of the shows
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#34]
My favorite on SOG, they couldn't figure out how to build a minigun. So they spun three Saigas with a Dewalt drill.  OMG it spins!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Look at that mushroom cloud!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#36]
The bad engraver kid is dead.
The Grewcock girl has an Instagram, which is more entertaining that the show ever was
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#37]
I remember one of the SoG guns was actually some dudes rig they used for the final product around here. I think it was the dual machinegun thing for the boat or something else. My memories hazy on it.

I fucking hated that show because growing up in the south I could imediately tell he was one of those shitbags that was always bragging about absolute bullshit. He is the gun version of the "my camaro has 3/4 race cam, 850 dubble pumprr, chrome slapper bars, and can jump a coke can at the light and if you try to snatch a hundred dolla bill off the dash you'll be set back in your seat so hard you'll not be able to grab it!".
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#38]
I know I bought a couple SOG episodes on Xbox but not sure if you still can. The one with the jerkoff making the BAR into a 308, and maybe another.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Wasn’t flem or one of the other crew from Sons of Guns a member here back when these were on the air?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Yeah I remember he would post. I’m sure he’s still aroundp
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Season 2 Episode 1 - Anniversary Bash
It's been ten years since Red Jacket Firearms first opened its doors and Will celebrates the only way he knows how: with a seemingly impossible build. Will calls his mentor Tony Rumore who invented a Siamese: a double M16, which shares its gas tube system. Will wants to one-up Tony for fun and build a Triamese: 3 M16's joining in a triangular formation, also sharing the gas system. While Will works on the build, his daughter Stephanie plans the ultimate surprise anniversary bash for her dad, inviting some of Red Jacket's biggest clients. Air Date : 13th-Jul-2011  Read More

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wasn’t flem or one of the other crew from Sons of Guns a member here back when these were on the air?
View Quote

Well, he posted in this thread about buying the DVD's from Australia.

There were other folks from there who were members, as well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL - GD used to have the hots for her.
View Quote

You mean the unmarried basement dwellers that have an IQ less than 75.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Still non worse than the Gunfather...
View Quote

What's wrong with Lou and T-Bone? LOL!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Came for the neck.

GD delivers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Season 2 Episode 1 - Anniversary Bash
It's been ten years since Red Jacket Firearms first opened its doors and Will celebrates the only way he knows how: with a seemingly impossible build. Will calls his mentor Tony Rumore who invented a Siamese: a double M16, which shares its gas tube system. Will wants to one-up Tony for fun and build a Triamese: 3 M16's joining in a triangular formation, also sharing the gas system. While Will works on the build, his daughter Stephanie plans the ultimate surprise anniversary bash for her dad, inviting some of Red Jacket's biggest clients. Air Date : 13th-Jul-2011  Read More

View Quote

He posts on here occasionally. I shot his .500 S&W the first year I went to OFASTS. Tony is a good guy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yeah I remember he would post. I’m sure he’s still aroundp
View Quote

Yeah,  he is still here
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My favorite on SOG, they couldn't figure out how to build a minigun. So they spun three Saigas with a Dewalt drill.  OMG it spins!
View Quote

Well, at one time Red Jacket was second only to Tromix for Saiga conversions so there's that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

IMO that, was the entire idea.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Lol sog. I had a good convo with vince about that show. Old man was a creepy fuck off screen, and it didnt come as a shock he was assaulting his daughter.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top