Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And as per usual. Much disagreement ensues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWsUD_pJGDU
View Quote

It always comes back to the duck
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Now I need to watch Deadwood...cocksuckers
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i shit you not.

went like this:

DC cocksucker A: they won't get the jab.  they all walked out.

DC cocksucker B: if all the linemen stop coming to work...

DC cocksucker A: oh fuck.

DC cocksucker B: oh fuck.

as this was happening we said:  fuck it, let this bitch burn.

and there i was looking forward to taking six months off with full pop unemployment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same went for the fed contractors.

"Wait, they're the ones who actually do our work"
i shit you not.

went like this:

DC cocksucker A: they won't get the jab.  they all walked out.

DC cocksucker B: if all the linemen stop coming to work...

DC cocksucker A: oh fuck.

DC cocksucker B: oh fuck.

as this was happening we said:  fuck it, let this bitch burn.

and there i was looking forward to taking six months off with full pop unemployment.

I hear you man. Savings account is good. I was really looking forward to filing law suits during my time off

Retard feds, man. Can't wait for my NDA to expire.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Guy was definitely a bit crazy, and what it led up to in the end was partially his fault, but still doesn't change the fact he was still screwed over by the government/city and those who wanted his property.

I still give him credit for notifying the authorities where he was going and what he was going to destroy beforehand. Honestly seems like he had no intention of harming individuals since he had all the opportunities to open fire on the public and LEO.
View Quote

Uh, he did exchange fire with the LEO's....

You didn't share the link, you animal!

Quoted:
I’m in Granby.  Surprisingly it happened here and not some liberal shithole.
View Quote

Colorado IS a liberal shithole..
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I hear you man. Savings account is good. I was really looking forward to filing law suits during my time off

View Quote
i'm not kidding.

i talked to my favorite EE and she said i should hike the appalachian trail whilst enjoying my unemployment.

i was already to go.

was shopping for all the lightweight camping/trekking stuff that i'd need to hike the AT.

goddammit.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#6]
people who think money is all that matters are a big part of what is wrong with our culture today

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:29:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sometimes reasonable men have to do unreasonable things.

The world would be a better place if more petty, local officials got a dozer through the living room once in a while.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Theoretically, of course.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
people who think money is all that matters are a big part of what is wrong with our culture today

View Quote
it ain't about money and it ain't about medals.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i'm not kidding.

i talked to my favorite EE and she said i should hike the appalachian trail whilst enjoying my unemployment.

i was already to go.

was shopping for all the lightweight camping/trekking stuff that i'd need to hike the AT.

goddammit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i'm not kidding.

i was already to go.

goddammit.

We need to get kicked in the ass harder

I don't want to wait until retirement to do fun stuff. Fuck
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just watched the documentry on netflix. If the show is correct, Marv had plenty of outs and to actually profit.

He could have acceped the $375k from the concrete plant owner.

He could have walked away with the $400k he sold it for.

He could have built his water/sewer a LOT cheaper after concrete plant owner connected his AND kept his business.

The whole "God wants me to do it" schtick tells me he went off his rocker. I think his friend was right. Dude spent to much time alone and let his hate fester.

View Quote

It’s been a while since I watched it, but I remember the exact opposite.
A bunch of small town cock suckers who bullied him for years and years.
They offered him a small amount of money after years of fighting and suing and destroying his livelihood.

Imagine you build a business and someone offers you just the cost of the building for it. Get fucked is the response.

In either case, Bulldozer guy is a hero IMO.

Rather than pickup a gun and kill 2-3 people, he took his time and served up revenge properly.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think about it in terms of storytelling.

Imagine a protagonist of a story and all they want to do is make money. It's an understandable motivation, it's certainly something that you need to live. But if that's your only motivation as it appears to be for all but a handful of people. Then you aren't a protagonist of a story, you are either a villain or a background character.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
i mean, i've got enough saved to take the next 20 years off.  ish.

i like money too much to quit working.

trying to con my way into a sabbatical instead.

an AT hike with arfcommers fired over the jab would've been a hoot.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#13]
The little guy with the pitchfork on my left shoulder kept rooting the engine wouldn't fail.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

It seems like I hear a lot of stories about people who accomplished a lot of growth and wrote books that had a dramatic effect on the culture around them...

After they went to prison.

Though it seems like the only thing that happens in prisons in this country is rape, job training for criminals and rape.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The little guy with the pitchfork on my left shoulder kept rooting the engine wouldn't fail.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sure there was zero slant on a Netflix documentary.
View Quote

Yep,
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He left hours of tapes behind explaining his side of the story. He explains exactly why he did it.
View Quote

These make it to the Netflix documentary ?

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Crazy or not, true or not, In his mind everyone was screwing him over and he had enough of it.
Hat off to him for having the balls to do something other than bending over and taking it up the
ass while bitching about it online. Thats proof he wasn't an ARFCOMer  

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

These make it to the Netflix documentary ?

View Quote
excerpts only.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm good at reading people. I had read about the situation many times over the years and was very familiar with it before I watched the documentary. I had only read about the town council and the Docheffs.

The documentary had these people in it. Not actors, the people involved. I'm assuming they would have every motivation to appear sympathetic, yet almost to a person they came off as slimy, dishonest, petty, underhanded shitweasels. It is completely believable that every single thing Heemeyer said and believed about them was true.

My home borders what is known as "the rural crescent" here in Prince William County. For over 20 years, the western (rural) part of the county has required 10 acre minimum lots for residential zoning. A land developer purchased land that spanned both rural and semi-rural zoning. Where I am is "semi-rural," meaning the lots are between one and five acres. The 320 acre plot to the west could be developed as rural, meaning 10 acre lots. This was known at the time of purchase. Yet the developer has been pushing for 20 years to have the land rezoned, roads added, and all of that, solely so they can make more money by building more homes. They've been trying to buy off the Board of Supervisors for all of that time with new equipment, land grants, and who knows what else. The majority of the county residents that show up to the hearings almost universally oppose it and have for years. Some simply appeal to the pastoral nature of the western part of the county, noting that there is no shortage of housing (new developments are everywhere). Many point out that the county is already woefully inadequate in terms of fire and police, and building additional homes is grossly irresponsible. The County Planning Commission has unanimously rejected these proposals every year.

Last year, despite universal popular opposition and the Planning Commission's rejection, the Board of Supervisors (well, the Democrats on it) approved a change in the land use policy that would allow for more homes to be built. My neighbor, one of those who lead the opposition, was told that opposition to the development was because of his racism and white supremacy, which meant he hated affordable housing. My neighbor is Hispanic and fairly dark, so this understandably came as a surprise to him. The developer had stated that at the time homes would start at over $1 million, so the notion that the homes would be "affordable" is as laughably stupid as it sounds. The BoS simply gave a giant "fuck you" to everybody who opposed it. I'm fairly certain it was more than the county who got gifts as part of the proposal.

My dad up in Pennsylvania tells similar stories. I can see the consequences of these as farmland is destroyed for data centers and warehouses despite what the little guy (or a vast majority of little guys) think. Money talks. There are corrupt town and county councils all over this country. The reason Heemeyer is a folk hero is because nearly every homeowner in this country has dealt with corrupt local governments in one way or another. Most of us aren't going to buy a bulldozer and weld it up into a demolition machine. But most of us aren't going to give a single fuck if somebody else goes on a rampage and bulldozes the development nobody fucking wanted in the first place.

This really isn't hard to understand.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You didn't share the link, you animal!

Colorado IS a liberal shithole..
View Quote

The majority of Colorado is conservative, unfortunately Denver/front range has the population and votes.

Says the guy whose state has St. Louis
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It seems like I hear a lot of stories about people who accomplished a lot of growth and wrote books that had a dramatic effect on the culture around them...

Though it seems like the only thing that happens in prisons in this country is rape, job training for criminals and rape.
View Quote

Obviously some are comfortable with sucking dicks on the outside for money, because they like it, or just to get along so they won’t get hurt.  Some may wind up sucking dicks in prison, or not.  Killdozer guy didn’t.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm good at reading people. I had read about the situation many times over the years and was very familiar with it before I watched the documentary. I had only read about the town council and the Docheffs.

The documentary had these people in it. Not actors, the people involved. I'm assuming they would have every motivation to appear sympathetic, yet almost to a person they came off as slimy, dishonest, petty, underhanded shitweasels. It is completely believable that every single thing Heemeyer said and believed about them was true.

My home borders what is known as "the rural crescent" here in Prince William County. For over 20 years, the western (rural) part of the county has required 10 acre minimum lots for residential zoning. A land developer purchased land that spanned both rural and semi-rural zoning. Where I am is "semi-rural," meaning the lots are between one and five acres. The 320 acre plot to the west could be developed as rural, meaning 10 acre lots. This was known at the time of purchase. Yet the developer has been pushing for 20 years to have the land rezoned, roads added, and all of that, solely so they can make more money by building more homes. They've been trying to buy off the Board of Supervisors for all of that time with new equipment, land grants, and who knows what else. The majority of the county residents that show up to the hearings almost universally oppose it and have for years. Some simply appeal to the pastoral nature of the western part of the county, noting that there is no shortage of housing (new developments are everywhere). Many point out that the county is already woefully inadequate in terms of fire and police, and building additional homes is grossly irresponsible. The County Planning Commission has unanimously rejected these proposals every year.

Last year, despite universal popular opposition and the Planning Commission's rejection, the Board of Supervisors (well, the Democrats on it) approved a change in the land use policy that would allow for more homes to be built. My neighbor, one of those who lead the opposition, was told that opposition to the development was because of his racism and white supremacy, which meant he hated affordable housing. My neighbor is Hispanic and fairly dark, so this understandably came as a surprise to him. The developer had stated that at the time homes would start at over $1 million, so the notion that the homes would be "affordable" is as laughably stupid as it sounds. The BoS simply gave a giant "fuck you" to everybody who opposed it. I'm fairly certain it was more than the county who got gifts as part of the proposal.

My dad up in Pennsylvania tells similar stories. I can see the consequences of these as farmland is destroyed for data centers and warehouses despite what the little guy (or a vast majority of little guys) think. Money talks. There are corrupt town and county councils all over this country. The reason Heemeyer is a folk hero is because nearly every homeowner in this country has dealt with corrupt local governments in one way or another. Most of us aren't going to buy a bulldozer and weld it up into a demolition machine. But most of us aren't going to give a single fuck if somebody else goes on a rampage and bulldozes the development nobody fucking wanted in the first place.

View Quote

Excellent post!
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Everyone has their breaking point.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes I take the Chris Farley route and feel like driving my vehicle into a highway abutment while doing field work. No wonder insurance/workers comp investigators are always hiring
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Forgot he fired some shots at the dozer/leo trying to stop him at the concrete plant during the initial destruction.

Still doesn't seem like he was trying to hit people though, so much as fire warning shots.

Maybe it was just luck that he didn't hit anyone though.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm sure there was zero slant on a Netflix documentary.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe he didn't care about the money and just wanted to run his business without getting butt fucked by the local government which clearly hated him.

Kind like Ruby Ridge he just wanted to be left alone, but the government has to fuck with you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish he had a trap door in the dozer, dead sticked it and escaped.  He could have been in Mexico before they cut it open.   I've met the concrete plant owners, seems like a good man.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

We all need to, unless you suck cock by choice!
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sometimes I take the Chris Farley route and feel like driving my vehicle into a highway abutment while doing field work. No wonder insurance/workers comp investigators are always hiring
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish he had a trap door in the dozer, dead sticked it and escaped.  He could have been in Mexico before they cut it open.   I've met the concrete plant owners, seems like a good man.
View Quote

damn, that's a solid plan.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
*al voice*

one of the finest fuckin' documentaries ever made.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:28:22 PM EDT
[#35]
World needs more of this patented blend of crazy
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

People love the story of a simple man taking aim at the constructs around him.

Even if that man is insane. That fact gets buried under the legend.
View Quote

I have no opinion on this thread topic, but for having so few posts your schtick is already apparent.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's weird to see a cowboy story where the characters curse.

I'm used to cowboys having as clean a mouth and as upstanding an ethics as John Wayne.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Some will not suck a dick for any price.

Some will suck a dick given enough money.

Some will absolutely volunteer to suck a dick, compliment the taste, and urge you to suck a dick too.

The Covid vaccine (and mask) threads were good at pointing these individuals out.  The Killdozer threads are too.
View Quote

It's true...all of it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just watched the documentry on netflix. If the show is correct, Marv had plenty of outs and to actually profit.

He could have acceped the $375k from the concrete plant owner.

He could have walked away with the $400k he sold it for.

He could have built his water/sewer a LOT cheaper after concrete plant owner connected his AND kept his business.

The whole "God wants me to do it" schtick tells me he went off his rocker. I think his friend was right. Dude spent to much time alone and let his hate fester.

View Quote

I bet you're fun at parties and you tell little kids there is no Santa.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Jesus you guys really need to take that boot off your neck. Marvin was a national treasure and didn't deserve the treatment he got. Fuck scummy people, they should have gotten worse but he let them off easy.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Maybe he didn't care about the money and just wanted to run his business without getting butt fucked by the local government which clearly hated him.

Kind like Ruby Ridge he just wanted to be left alone, but the government has to fuck with you.
View Quote

What, you think leaving someone alone is a decent plan?  That attitude ain't going to get you anywhere in life!
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Some will not suck a dick for any price.

Some will suck a dick given enough money.

Some will absolutely volunteer to suck a dick, compliment the taste, and urge you to suck a dick too.

The Covid vaccine threads were good at pointing these individuals out.  The Killdozer threads are too.
View Quote

Yup. A WHOLE lot of cock-suckers here. Hell, in this thread even.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
*cocksuckas.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*cocksuckas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3V6yiV-vcg

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Destruction Path of the KILLDOZER - Where It All Happened 16 Years Ago
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For those of you Wondering what OP is talking about. Killdozer guy.
View Quote

You oughta know his name if you hate tyranny
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Dude was a crazy piece of shit. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Martin was based.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"You said rape twice"
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, he wasn't worried about somebody taking away his guns.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top