User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#1]
eye see what you did there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
The average GDer has a shot now that she's blind.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The free-the-weed guys have assured me that weed is never used as a gateway drug.

Poor thing, she was pretty.
View Quote
lol

That's not how it works. That's not how it works at all. You don't get hooked on meth because you smoked some laced weed once.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys are allll going to hell...and apparently me too cause I keep snickering at each post...
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#5]
She doesn't have a lot to look forward to...
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:41:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So she's down for skull fucking then?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol

That's not how it works. That's not how it works at all. You don't get hooked on meth because you smoked some laced weed once.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The free-the-weed guys have assured me that weed is never used as a gateway drug.

lol

But her mother said............................................
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know man.  If you can’t believe a meth-heads mom, who can you believe?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I should have known it would be Anderson, SC.  That shithole makes the news every single day, must be something in the water down there.
View Quote
...and they said that nobody could compete with Statesville, NC.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sure they did. 
View Quote
1. Methamphetamine is not physically addictive. It's a sympathomimetic CNS stimulant. That means it does not cross the blood -brain barrier, it stimulates the adrenal glands. While you can OD on it, you can only get so high, because when you are out of adrenaline and related hormones, that's all there is. Serotonin syndrome and such are secondary effects.
2. You don't get so tweaked out in a few weeks that you are gouging your own eyes out. That's retarded.
3. Her story is exactly calculated to absolve herself of responsibility, the 21st century American creed.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I should have known it would be Anderson, SC.  That shithole makes the news every single day, must be something in the water down there.
View Quote
It sounds more like it's something in the weed down there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Some of these guys are probably the same people that share Facebook posts warning of drug dealers passing out MDMA on Halloween to get kids hooked.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Born, raised, and currently living in Anderson, SC. It truly is a mean little town. This town's always had a violent past and some waves of bad crime.

The new Sheriff is making some progress, but the drug scourge has really amplified the crime.
The other competing story around the time of this happening was a suspected shoplifter shooting himself in the head behind Sam's Club when confronted by police.

ETA - To give you an idea of just how bad Anderson can be:

In the late 90's, 2 fellow HS classmates of mine killed a sheriff's deputy one night and were arrested at school the next day.

At 16 years old I was a pallbearer for one of my football teammates who got shot at a party and later died from his wounds.

Back in the mid 80's a man went loco at an Arby's and shot a responding officer in the face with a shotgun. The police ventilated the suspect with extreme prejudice.

Also in 1988 a local elementary school principal was murdered execution style by 3 men during a robbery while begging for his life. They got a total of $67.

A man killed his girlfriend by shooting her in the face with a Mac 10 right before Thanksgiving a few years back. Turns out he was a white supremacist. They lived less than a mile from me.

Around this time last year at 10pm at night someone abandoned a beat to hell Honda in front of my elderly neighbor's house and left it running with the driver's door opened. They never found the guy who ran as far as I know.

On a personal note, I had a family of dope dealers and users move into the vacant house next to mine. Wild parties, fights and shooting. The dad eventually got popped at a weigh station with a long-haul truck full of drugs. They were gone after he got sent up. I got an AR15 not long after that with plenty of ammo and mags.

I'm sure there are more examples, but these are what I could come up with off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like a case of PCP, not meth.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Born, raised, and currently living in Anderson, SC. It truly is a mean little town. This town's always had a violent past and some waves of bad crime.

The new Sheriff is making some progress, but the drug scourge has really amplified the crime.
The other competing story around the time of this happening was a suspected shoplifter shooting himself in the head behind Sam's Club when confronted by police.

In the late 90's, 2 fellow HS classmates of mine killed a sheriff's deputy one night and were arrested at school the next day.

At 16 years old I was a pallbearer for one of my football teammates who got shot at a party and later died from his wounds.

Back in the mid 80's a man went loco at an Arby's and shot a responding officer in the face with a shotgun. The police ventilated the suspect with extreme prejudice.

Also in 1988 a local elementary school principal was murdered execution style by 3 men during a robbery while begging for his life. They got a total of $67.

A man killed his girlfriend by shooting her in the face with a Mac 10 right before Thanksgiving a few years back. Turns out he was a white supremacist. They lived less than a mile from me.

Around this time last year at 10pm at night someone abandoned a beat to hell Honda in front of my elderly neighbor's house and left it running with the driver's door opened. They never found the guy who ran as far as I know.

On a personal note, I had a family of dope dealers and users move into the vacant house next to mine. Wild parties, fights and shooting. The dad eventually got popped at a weigh station with a long-haul truck full of drugs. They were gone after he got sent up. I got an AR15 not long after that with plenty of ammo and mags.

I'm sure there are more examples, but these are what I could come up with off the top of my head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh and of course the Townville school shooting
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Eye knew that was going to happen one of these days.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Amazing how all of a sudden she want to be a speaker and warn people of the dangers of drugs.  Uh, why didn't you do it BEFORE gouging your eyes out??  Waste of a life.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
at this thread

Does she own a piano?
View Quote
Snort
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Amazing how all of a sudden she want to be a speaker and warn people of the dangers of drugs.  Uh, why didn't you do it BEFORE gouging your eyes out??  Waste of a life.
View Quote
she had no idea that she was not supposed to gouge out her own eyes
nobody warned her that gouging out her own eyes was not a prudent course of action
if only there had been somebody early in her life to explain the whole self-eye-gouging meme was flawed
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#21]
After reading the snide/funny comments on all three pages, eye just got nothing to add.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow, with all the hateful posts, I really hope that girl never sees what's written in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#23]
A Go Fund Me for a crazy drug addict?  Yeah - I'm going to send my money there....
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Can you actually remove your own eyeball?. Isn't it attached to the optic nerve?,  I'd imagine it would just puncture and all the vitreous fluid would run out.

Bullshit story.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#25]
See?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#27]
This is exactly why you don't do drugs
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#28]
That reminds me.

New Live PD on tonight.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Sounds more like she cant handle her pcp.....
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:17:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Guess I'm just a cynical old bastard but no one made her use drugs and sometimes the choices we make have negative consequences.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:34:23 PM EDT
[#31]
There is some person wandering around here with no hands.  The story is she got ahold of some drug or other and decided her hands were evil.  So, she cut her hands off on a table saw.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
starting a fund for your methhead idiot daughter that fucked up her own eyes.

yeah fuck off
View Quote
Nice summary of my thoughts
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can you actually remove your own eyeball?. Isn't it attached to the optic nerve?,  I'd imagine it would just puncture and all the vitreous fluid would run out.

Bullshit story.
View Quote
This.

Nobody gouged out their own eyeballs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd like to keep my eyes. Looks like I'm taking meth off my bucket list.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She used to be a looker.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
1. Methamphetamine is not physically addictive. It's a sympathomimetic CNS stimulant. That means it does not cross the blood -brain barrier, it stimulates the adrenal glands. While you can OD on it, you can only get so high, because when you are out of adrenaline and related hormones, that's all there is. Serotonin syndrome and such are secondary effects.
2. You don't get so tweaked out in a few weeks that you are gouging your own eyes out. That's retarded.
3. Her story is exactly calculated to absolve herself of responsibility, the 21st century American creed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure they did. 
Or, maybe she thought it was meth, but it was actually a different drug.    I've never been able to understand why that's a mysterious subject.

You don't always get what you want.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
I remember the "They'll lace your joint" crap.

Let's think about this. If I'm selling you a joint, why in hell would I put something MORE expensive in it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 3:28:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
A Go Fund Me for a crazy drug addict?  Yeah - I'm going to send my money there....
View Quote
She will keep her eyes out for it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#42]
No she has 2 extra holes, if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
she had no idea that she was not supposed to gouge out her own eyes
nobody warned her that gouging out her own eyes was not a prudent course of action
if only there had been somebody early in her life to explain the whole self-eye-gouging meme was flawed
View Quote
So now they'll have to put warning labels on the Meth to prevent this from happening again.

"Do not gouge eyes out after smoking this"
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Poke, poke, poke your eyes out!

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#45]
This is why I come here.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Gouge away

The Pixies - Gouge Away [Lyrics]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Seen a lot of meth use in my life and never seen folks gouging their eyeballs out. My guess is she thought meth, reality was PCP or bathsalts or such.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Here's how it works.

A kid goes to a video game arcade, then a dope peddler who works there gives him some stickers laced with LSD. Then the kids thinks he can fly and jumps off a freeway overpass and dies, and Ponch and John bust the arcade.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

See?
View Quote
She picked up the hammer and saw.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top