Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/4/2023 1:59:06 AM EDT
Letters, emails, and phone calls worked.

Mike Johnson is the man. A God-fearing Trump Republican.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:00:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:00:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Amazing how so many here will cheer our country being run to the ground for the sake of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:00:53 AM EDT
[#3]
trollololol
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:00:57 AM EDT
[#4]
In for the shit show…
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:03:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Good. The longer the war drags on the, more uke trash and ruskie trash gets taken out.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:05:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazing how so many here will cheer our country being run to the ground for the sake of Ukraine.
View Quote

We spent around 20 trillion fighting two different wars over two decades in the middle east.

A few billion to Ukraine is the least of our problems.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:06:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I super sure that that money couldn't be used across our police forces, rising national debt, or maybe our veterans. Shit even our wild life conservation couldn't use that money at all.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:08:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's so fucked.

It's like a dOprah show: "you get abillion! You get a billion! You get a billion!"

Well... unless you're a taxpayer. In that case you get a bill for all that forced generosity.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:08:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We spent around 20 trillion fighting two different wars over two decades in the middle east.

View Quote
Didn't we just spend a cool trillion in three months?
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:13:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Take that you suckers aka as the American tax payers to include those not even born yet because everyone will get top pay their fair share of interest on this debt as well as all of the rest of it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:15:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I super sure that that money couldn't be used across our police forces, rising national debt, or maybe our veterans. Shit even our wild life conservation couldn't use that money at all.
View Quote

You're not wrong, but perhaps some of the 450 billion that illegal aliens cost us every year could be redirected towards all of those things instead?
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:16:15 AM EDT
[#12]
oH, YEA.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You're not wrong, but perhaps some of the 450 billion that illegal aliens cost us every year could be redirected towards all of those things instead?
View Quote
All of it could. I guess when you have a bunch of fires all around you, there isn't a wrong or right way to start going about it. Just start putting out fires.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Why not? Let's run the US into the ground with immigrants, crime, failing infrastructure, interest rates through the fucking roof, part time cops, the homeless, mental health crisis, a shrinking military and finish her off by not taking care of Veterans.
Fuck that midget scumbag crying about everyone forgetting about him since the attack on Israel.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:31:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Didn't we just spend a cool trillion in three months?
View Quote

Yep.

So far, we've only been averaging around 60 billion per year to Ukraine though. Wake me up when it gets up to 300 billion a year.

Sure, it's all tax $$$, but in the big picture it's a drop in the bucket.

I'm a pragmatist and a realist. There's a lot of other crap we spend money on that worries me more than Ukraine.

That money was never going to be spent to improve our country anyway, we already know that. The more money Uncle Sugar sends to Ukraine, the less money they have to screw me over.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's so fucked.

It's like a dOprah show: "you get abillion! You get a billion! You get a billion!"

Well... unless you're a taxpayer. In that case you get a bill for all that forced generosity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's so fucked.

This. All while blaming SS on this country’s financial woes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:41:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Attached to border changes? I doubt Democrats will support such a bill and https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/03/democrats-immigration-pramila-jayapal-00129781

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:41:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We gave up an entire leg for this other cause! Why would you bother to object to giving up a hand or a foot for this cause? Who cares if it gets us closer to the point in which we no longer have any body parts to give and are no longer able to do anything meaningful with our body?

America has sacrificed enough for other countries. The body of our nation is being cut up and given to others who have no right to it and we are being rendered useless. We won't be able to sustain the level of spending and repay the debt if we continue to spend with no regard for the economic security of the country. You have the same fucking mindset as the fucking idiots in Washington that have gotten us to the state we are in now. NO MORE. Go give them your own fucking money and go over there and fight their war for them yourself if you think it's a worthy cause.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:42:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kind of funny you think THAT is whats driving the country into the ground. Get a grip on reality..
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:42:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
2-3ish.  Meanwhile... near 10 times that was spent here..
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:43:16 AM EDT
[#21]
We’ll see if Democrats vote for it as last I heard they had a shitstorm about changes to rules for asylum https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/immigration-part-military-aid-package-israel-ukraine-lankford/story?id=105333263

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:45:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We gave up an entire leg for this other cause! Why would you bother to object to giving up a hand or a foot by for another cause? Who cares if it gets us closer to the point in which we no longer have any body parts to give and are no longer able to do anything meaningful with our body?
View Quote

Because I'm a realist. That money was never going to be spent to improve our country, or help us in any way.

Of all the things that are destroying our nation, Ukraine is way way way down near the bottom of the list.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:45:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep.

So far, we've only been averaging around 60 billion per year to Ukraine though. Wake me up when it gets up to 300 billion a year.

Sure, it's all tax $$$, but in the big picture it's a drop in the bucket.

I'm a pragmatist and a realist. There's a lot of other crap we spend money on that worries me more than Ukraine.

That money was never going to be spent to improve our country anyway, we already know that. The more money Uncle Sugar sends to Ukraine, the less money they have to screw me over.
View Quote
Thats just it.. certain groups have successfully swayed the easily impressionable into thinking Ukraines the problem. Never mind the strategic implications, geopolitical implications, etc.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Seems his standpoint is retarded.  Hes a smart'ish guy.  He has to know Russia hasnt held to any agreement including the ones 'protecting' Ukraines sovereignty.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:48:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Watch, itll be 'youre all citizens now.'
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Seems his standpoint is retarded.  Hes a smart'ish guy.  He has to know Russia hasnt held to any agreement including the ones 'protecting' Ukraines sovereignty.
View Quote

Wrong article, I accidentally posted that instead of the Democrats articke, edited my post. But as to that it seems a large and growing chunk of Republican Party seems to be echoing that Senator on Ukraine which obviously is at odds with Kiev’s stated policy
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:49:46 AM EDT
[#27]
It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:51:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Letters, emails, and phone calls worked.

Mike Johnson is the man. A God-fearing Trump Republican.
View Quote

I still stand by my previous statement that fighting will continue into 2024 even if new US aid fails to materialize although I’m tracking Hungary on its EU aid situation. Slovak government seemed to say they won’t obstruct aid but won’t contribute from from their stocks any longer.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:51:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Merry fucking Christmas you Ukraine motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Democrats at least so far are responding to Johnson that any changes to immigration other than facilitating it are their hill to die on. At this point Democrats are flagrant about wanting a permanent open border https://thehill.com/latino/4338248-border-ukraine-funding-immigration-democrats/amp/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:02:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even the anti military anti war Brown University study didn’t go half of that amount

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:14:57 AM EDT
[#33]
I’m not finding anything to corroborate OP claim yet. NATO Secretary General in fact is warning of bad news due inbound https://www.politico.eu/article/nato-boss-jens-stoltenberg-warns-of-bad-news-from-ukraine/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:16:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Even the anti military anti war Brown University study didn’t go half of that amount

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_0347_jpeg-3048937.JPG
View Quote

My point still stands, it just stands a bit smaller than I previously thought.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:18:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

But it's not.  The scenario is complete fantasy.  We are, however, running our country into the ground for the sake of the forceful redistribution of wealth from workers and businesses to overly entitled elderly folks.  It is literally the primary cause of our fiscal ruin and dwarfs everything else, even more so if you add the rest of our welfare programs and associated debt.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:19:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My point still stands, it just stands a bit smaller than I previously thought.  
View Quote

That’s fine, just clarifying amounts estimated
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:23:07 AM EDT
[#37]
the amount sent to zman on behalf of ukraine will never be known. in fact, much of what our congress and govt agencies do will never be known. however, this is a ripe opportunity for OP to troll bigly (big league). it is sick how you get your jollies off rustling America first folks jimmies with your celebration on bidding farewell to money collected by our govt for domestic use. rated troll
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:23:46 AM EDT
[#38]
How much is cash vs a line of credit to buy shit from our MIC, or old gear we would pay to demil that is actually saving us cash sending to Ukraine for them to dispose of for us?

There is a big difference.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:30:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Thought they tied Ukraine Aid and Border Security together
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:32:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Thought they tied Ukraine Aid and Border Security together
View Quote

They did and last I checked Democrats said nope and I can’t find any MSM confirming OP’s claim. Will check again tomorrow
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:35:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:36:55 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm sure it's the phone calls and not because he's the uni-party's bitch now.

Remember when those motherfuckers said $5 billion to secure our own border was just too much money?
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:42:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They did and last I checked Democrats said nope and I can’t find any MSM confirming OP’s claim. Will check again tomorrow
View Quote

Hard to imagine he drops the Republican carrot out of the bill and green lights 60 billion.

We'll see I guess
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:45:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Hard to imagine he drops the Republican carrot out of the bill and green lights 60 billion.

We'll see I guess
View Quote

He’s lose his seat like McCarthy if he gets nothing for Republicans. Dems want a combined bill but Johnson said no which means 60 billion still has to get past the Freedom Caucus Matt Gaetz Congressmembers in a vote if Johnson wants to keep his position https://themessenger.com/politics/house-freedom-caucus-rejects-speaker-johnsons-ukraine-us-borderpairing

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:58:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Miss McCarthy yet?
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 4:08:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How much is cash vs a line of credit to buy shit from our MIC, or old gear we would pay to demil that is actually saving us cash sending to Ukraine for them to dispose of for us?

There is a big difference.
View Quote

None of it should be cash, period. It should be tracked, cataloged, and managed aid that is overseen so as much as possible goes to stopping Russia..not filling anyone's pocket.

And neither should they be valuing surplus, boneyard M113s as a million each. Or ancient Atacms missiles.

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 4:25:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Fuck sake.

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#48]
  Not posted anywhere else on the inter webs ?   ??
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:32:20 AM EDT
[#49]
I think you mean authorize the creation of $60 billion more debt.  I think that is what you meant to say.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:37:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Get to work bitches these pimpin MFers gots the check book.

Gonna be handing your money out like a music video rapper at a strip club. Uniparty trash.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top