[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Spec Ops Pic Thread (Page 62 of 68)
|
Quoted:
Fake. No rear sight or optic on his AR. Hollywood bullshit? Quoted:
Fake. No rear sight or optic on his AR. Hollywood bullshit? As has been pointed out, you are mistaken. |
|
Quoted:
Limited budget, no replacement optics...so you take the battery powered gear off prior to swimming with the rifle. Note the painted witness mark indicating where to reattach it later. Not to mention he probably doesn't want to buy an optic that's now at the bottom of the ocean. Although, "hands across the Pacific" would be a sight to see. |
|
Quoted:
Pretty sure Mark Owen's 416 had the 511 eotech as well. <a href="http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/sabroso1/media/GunPorn%20from%20No%20easy%20Day_zps8a5megmw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/sabroso1/GunPorn%20from%20No%20easy%20Day_zps8a5megmw.jpg</a> Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk416-hk417-hq/40437-hk416-action-145.html#post1685869" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/GAccTCY.jpg</a> N battery EOtech, snap securement on the pouches, but multicam and a HK. Interesting. There's still quite a few of those old eotechs floating around. Dang. They may have been better than the AA model then <a href="http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/sabroso1/media/GunPorn%20from%20No%20easy%20Day_zps8a5megmw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/sabroso1/GunPorn%20from%20No%20easy%20Day_zps8a5megmw.jpg</a> Yep sure as heck. Interesting |
|
Quoted: Fake. No rear sight or optic on his AR. Hollywood bullshit? Quoted: Fake. No rear sight or optic on his AR. Hollywood bullshit? In SOF, shooting is the easy part. They're not doing shooting training in this photo. |
|
Quoted:
Pretty sure Mark Owen's 416 had the 511 eotech as well. <a href="http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/sabroso1/media/GunPorn%20from%20No%20easy%20Day_zps8a5megmw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/sabroso1/GunPorn%20from%20No%20easy%20Day_zps8a5megmw.jpg</a> Mark owen mentioned that eotech had done custom reticles for them. Always suspected that the 551's are not actually 551's but some uber high tech secret sights lol.
|
|
Quoted:
Pic dump... <a href="http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/132/u6wv0fv.jpg" target="_blank">http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/132/u6wv0fv.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/9ccXQoP.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/9ccXQoP.jpg</a> <a href="https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375671_603234583041356_14738574_n.jpg" target="_blank">https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375671_603234583041356_14738574_n.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/CkmQLS4.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/CkmQLS4.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/ZKqdl0f.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/ZKqdl0f.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/ILT6cms.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/ILT6cms.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/C5UbBOj.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/C5UbBOj.jpg</a> <a href="http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4109/200574.jpg" target="_blank">http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4109/200574.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/xjK45.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/xjK45.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/C26keIt.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/C26keIt.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/uyN7htu.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/uyN7htu.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/iu4Ry.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/iu4Ry.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/yWF9L.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/yWF9L.jpg</a> <a href="http://i46.tinypic.com/157kpdd.jpg" target="_blank">http://i46.tinypic.com/157kpdd.jpg</a> <a href="http://oi45.tinypic.com/2wq8ho9.jpg" target="_blank">http://oi45.tinypic.com/2wq8ho9.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/t4Uxf.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/t4Uxf.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/wFv8c.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/wFv8c.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/79r4l.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/79r4l.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/lY59I.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/lY59I.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/7pr2J.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/7pr2J.jpg</a> Nice picture of the "Logan Pike" author about 6 up from the bottom. Really solid guy. Went to Ranger School with him and served together before. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile |
|
Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. |
|
Quoted:
That's kinda what I thought. I think there's only 5 of them last I heard, or at least 2-3 pinned and a couple still in the pipeline Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the Coast Guard SEALs that made the program or a SEAL who went Coast Guard? I'd wager a Coastie gone SEAL. That's kinda what I thought. I think there's only 5 of them last I heard, or at least 2-3 pinned and a couple still in the pipeline Did the two services extend the initial agreement? |
|
Quoted: Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. Quoted: Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. DEA right? He's definitely plugged in. |
|
Quoted:
Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. Quoted:
Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. The first pic is the owner of Ronin Tactics. I'd the owner Jack Swanson? |
|
Quoted: The first pic is the owner of Ronin Tactics. I'd the owner Jack Swanson? Quoted: Quoted: Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. The first pic is the owner of Ronin Tactics. I'd the owner Jack Swanson? JAKE Swanson, and that's a pseudonym. No idea if he's the owner of that organization. |
MSG Peter A. McKenna Jr., 1st Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group. KIA 7 August 2015. De Oppresso Liber and rest in peace.![]() |
|
Quoted:
I don't think the guy in the pics is in LE, or at least he wasn't when the pics were taken. I'm pretty sure he is/was CAG and associated with Ronin Tactics now. https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11823104_1009133539117331_7338777316712684163_o.jpg http://www.ronintactics.com/uploads/3/0/8/0/30800829/1438219588.png http://s18.postimg.org/itlddgzrd/11351235_973845205979498_2550258880174637861_n.jpg http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IMG_5697.jpg Notice the same shirt, MP5SD on the pack, and the added bonus of blood on his left hand that I'm sure isn't his with the smile on his face. Lol Quoted:
Quoted:
Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. I don't think the guy in the pics is in LE, or at least he wasn't when the pics were taken. I'm pretty sure he is/was CAG and associated with Ronin Tactics now. https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11823104_1009133539117331_7338777316712684163_o.jpg http://www.ronintactics.com/uploads/3/0/8/0/30800829/1438219588.png http://s18.postimg.org/itlddgzrd/11351235_973845205979498_2550258880174637861_n.jpg http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IMG_5697.jpg Notice the same shirt, MP5SD on the pack, and the added bonus of blood on his left hand that I'm sure isn't his with the smile on his face. Lol Same guy in the first picture but the second picture was posted by Swanson a few days ago. Not same guys and not same pictures but apparently into plaid. |
|
Quoted:
Same guy in the first picture but the second picture was posted by Swanson a few days ago. Not same guys and not same pictures but apparently into plaid. Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. I don't think the guy in the pics is in LE, or at least he wasn't when the pics were taken. I'm pretty sure he is/was CAG and associated with Ronin Tactics now. https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11823104_1009133539117331_7338777316712684163_o.jpg http://www.ronintactics.com/uploads/3/0/8/0/30800829/1438219588.png http://s18.postimg.org/itlddgzrd/11351235_973845205979498_2550258880174637861_n.jpg http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IMG_5697.jpg Notice the same shirt, MP5SD on the pack, and the added bonus of blood on his left hand that I'm sure isn't his with the smile on his face. Lol Same guy in the first picture but the second picture was posted by Swanson a few days ago. Not same guys and not same pictures but apparently into plaid. That is the guy from Ronin Tactics. He is marketing some awesome gear at good prices...made after gear he used on active duty. |
|
Quoted:
Did the two services extend the initial agreement? Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the Coast Guard SEALs that made the program or a SEAL who went Coast Guard? I'd wager a Coastie gone SEAL. That's kinda what I thought. I think there's only 5 of them last I heard, or at least 2-3 pinned and a couple still in the pipeline Did the two services extend the initial agreement? I'm not sure, that info was old and I may be wrong honesty but I thought somewhere I read that some were finishing. |
|
Quoted:
JAKE Swanson, and that's a pseudonym. No idea if he's the owner of that organization. Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. The first pic is the owner of Ronin Tactics. I'd the owner Jack Swanson? JAKE Swanson, and that's a pseudonym. No idea if he's the owner of that organization. No Ronin guy is different. He makes a lot of tactical plaid jokes and has a lot of pics of him wearing that overseas. There's a joke in there somewhere but I don't think most of us will ever get it. |
|
Quoted: No Ronin guy is different. He makes a lot of tactical plaid jokes and has a lot of pics of him wearing that overseas. There's a joke in there somewhere but I don't think most of us will ever get it. Quoted: Quoted: Quoted: Quoted: Those are Jack Swanson pictures. He's an LEO but if you follow his work he has very close tie's with Crye and First Spear. Could be something Crye is cooking up. The first pic is the owner of Ronin Tactics. I'd the owner Jack Swanson? JAKE Swanson, and that's a pseudonym. No idea if he's the owner of that organization. No Ronin guy is different. He makes a lot of tactical plaid jokes and has a lot of pics of him wearing that overseas. There's a joke in there somewhere but I don't think most of us will ever get it. Right on, good catch. I just started following him on IG the other day. |
|
Quoted:
The second picture (black and white) was posted by Scot Spooner a couple of years back. Here's the full photo: http://i46.tinypic.com/23r0kr6.jpg Pretty sure that photo is in this thread also. Quoted:
Quoted:
Same guy in the first picture but the second picture was posted by Swanson a few days ago. Not same guys and not same pictures but apparently into plaid. The second picture (black and white) was posted by Scot Spooner a couple of years back. Here's the full photo: http://i46.tinypic.com/23r0kr6.jpg Pretty sure that photo is in this thread also. I worded my response very poorly. Of the initial two pictures of guys wearing plaid ( guy walking and guys in the chopper) first guy is the ronin guy second picture is jake. |
|
Quoted:
I worded my response very poorly. Of the initial two pictures of guys wearing plaid ( guy walking and guys in the chopper) first guy is the ronin guy second picture is jake. Ahh... Got it. Thanks. Just looked him up and seems like he's giving away some of his stuff as prizes. |
|
Quoted: It's true I don't need to know what "unit" Teti served in, and I don't really care. But to claim you are prohibited from disclosing your involvement in such a unit, and then talk at great length about how you served in such a unit but are prohibited from even mentioning you served in that unit - sounds like BS, and just plain lame. If you poke around there are less than flattering things posted about him from soldiers who served with him in 19th SFG(A). Maybe they had a beef with him, maybe they're jealous of his success, who knows. There's always three sides to every story. And I get that he's forging a career in show business, and doing what he's gotta do to make it in that weird universe, so I'll just take that for what it's worth. But I did enjoy watching him on his survival show, especially his reaction and face when he ate the tail from that dead beaver they found. If anyone is still wondering from back on page 33, then lets clear this up. Joe Teti is a liar and a scumbag, he has been ejected from the Special Forces Association (one of like three people ever). He is NOT a US Forces combat veteran. He did not work directly for any special units after he left, he was a contractor for the Government, not directly employed by them. He did NOT pass combat dive school, in fact he was sent home for failure to adapt. 3 separate CO's caught him stealing equipment and have written affidavits saying so. All of the above are freely available court docs, he is currently suing a real bad-ass green beret who is a lot more famous celebrity wise and has a lot more shows over some bullshit and as such lots of documents are coming to light. |
|
Quoted:
Is this guy Spec Ops? I have no idea, but this pic always sticks out in my head: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/4852/1204944-1259783593895.jpg Contract SY |
|
Quoted: Contract SY Quoted: Quoted: Is this guy Spec Ops? I have no idea, but this pic always sticks out in my head: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/4852/1204944-1259783593895.jpg Contract SY Thought this cat was 19th or 20th SFG. |
|
Quoted:
MSG Peter A. McKenna Jr., 1st Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group. KIA 7 August 2015. De Oppresso Liber and rest in peace.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/65030c37e02aaf67bbb7087affaedee62c733266/r=x383&c=540x380/http/cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/aa03a2d9f8c8329d6447440c400895cdadec7d20/c=0-134-541-541/local/-/media/2015/08/12/GGM/MilitaryTimes/635749937365020224-ARM-Peter-McKenna-Jr.-2.JPG RIP Warrior |
|
What is the wristwatch/wristcomputer?? |
|
Quoted:
What is the wristwatch/wristcomputer?? Quoted:
What is the wristwatch/wristcomputer?? Garmin Foretrex 401 |
|
Quoted:
Garmin Foretrex 401 Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the wristwatch/wristcomputer?? Garmin Foretrex 401 Thank you. Love this thread!! |
|
Quoted:
This thread needs SWCC pics *Disclaimer, I'm not nor have I ever been a member of the US Navy Special Operation Community* http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=79675 http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=79676 http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=79677 http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=79678 Reminds me of the rescue scene from Act of Valor |
|
Quoted:
Actually, not to be that guy but totally being that guy, that's a 301. The 401 is green. Not better than the 301 in actual operation, and the 301 actually has slightly more battery life, but the 401 has an awesome feature that allows you to transfer waypoints wirelessly so two dudes can make waypoints and program them (never just one or I guarantee he'll fat finger inputting a grid and your third waypoint will be in the arctic ocean) and then the whole gang can have the route. I'll also include that I'm in no way a cool dude, but I do know a thing or two about walking around mountains. Oh look, my 401. http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/steve__oh/058.jpg Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the wristwatch/wristcomputer?? Garmin Foretrex 401 Thank you. Love this thread!! Actually, not to be that guy but totally being that guy, that's a 301. The 401 is green. Not better than the 301 in actual operation, and the 301 actually has slightly more battery life, but the 401 has an awesome feature that allows you to transfer waypoints wirelessly so two dudes can make waypoints and program them (never just one or I guarantee he'll fat finger inputting a grid and your third waypoint will be in the arctic ocean) and then the whole gang can have the route. I'll also include that I'm in no way a cool dude, but I do know a thing or two about walking around mountains. Oh look, my 401. http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/steve__oh/058.jpg I love the 5590's jammed into the hesco haha. I wonder how many 123 batteries and AA's are stuffed into Hescos in from of watch posts all over the ME. Hundreds of 1000's? Think it could be a million? |
|
Quoted: Actually, not to be that guy but totally being that guy, that's a 301. The 401 is green. Not better than the 301 in actual operation, and the 301 actually has slightly more battery life, but the 401 has an awesome feature that allows you to transfer waypoints wirelessly so two dudes can make waypoints and program them (never just one or I guarantee he'll fat finger inputting a grid and your third waypoint will be in the arctic ocean) and then the whole gang can have the route. I'll also include that I'm in no way a cool dude, but I do know a thing or two about walking around mountains. Oh look, my 401. http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/steve__oh/058.jpg That's a fucking AWESOME photo. |
|
Quoted:
Is that a garmen wrist gps on him? Quoted:
Is that a garmen wrist gps on him? Scroll up like two posts and use your eyes. |
|
Quoted:
Scroll up like two posts and use your eyes. Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that a garmen wrist gps on him? Scroll up like two posts and use your eyes. Beat me by one minute. The thread reads from page to page and top to bottom. Took me a few minutes. My most sincere and humble apologies. |

















Thought this cat was 19th or 20th SFG.

