Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The eager beaver wants what it wants.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
My daughter bought me an OD one for my birthday and I freaking love that thing. That thing is with me 16 hours of the day. Use whatever you want but from my cold dead hands…
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My daughter bought me an OD one for my birthday and I freaking love that thing. That thing is with me 16 hours of the day. Use whatever you want but from my cold dead hands
View Quote
It's time that people wake up and realize vacuum bottles should have handles. It blows my mind how few of them have handles. That's the biggest pain in the ass about them, and I have had issues finding 64oz bottles previously cut have settled on Zak in the past couple of years.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's time that people wake up and realize vacuum bottles should have handles. It blows my mind how few of them have handles. That's the biggest pain in the ass about them, and I have had issues finding 64oz bottles previously cut have settled on Zak in the past couple of years.
View Quote

Fine motor skill development made handles on cups obsolete.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://www.tommeetippee.com/media/product-recalls/US/sippy-cups/sippy-cups1.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.tommeetippee.com/media/product-recalls/US/sippy-cups/sippy-cups1.png

Do you cut the handles off your coffee mugs?
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I had no idea it was a thing until a female coworker mentioned them, how fast they sell out and how tough the secondary market is.

I managed to find one of the “rare” colors for my wife last year and gave it to her, thinking myself a hero. She had no idea it was a “thing” either.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Women love coffee cups and phones. Both are important for being perceived as a “boss bitch”.

They need that coffee cup and phone in their hands at all times so that others can perceive that they are in charge. It has to be what is new, trendy, and expensive because that’s how to convince their peers they are the real deal.

This was noted years ago when people did Google image searches for “woman with coffee cup and phone” and the absolutely insane number of stock photos that exist of exactly that for the purpose of marketing.

They all want to be the competent woman with the coffee cup and the phone pulling the strings of the world while actually doing nothing. It’s the dream.

Stanley isn’t selling them a coffee cup. They’re selling them an image of how they wish to perceive themselves.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#11]

largely a female thing afaik

all my daughters got them over Christmas

one daughter made me laugh -- said she could use it as a bludgeon impact weapon if necessary.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

see also: Solo Stove, Big Green Egg, Traeger Grill

Stanley cups for men

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many of y'all bought a Blackstone in the last 2-3 years?

see also: Solo Stove, Big Green Egg, Traeger Grill

Stanley cups for men

exactly.  or larue.  or magpul.  or yeti.  or DD.  or a RDS for your pistol.

capitalism -- how does it work ??  
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#13]

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/stanley-cup-collector-parents-spent-three-thousand-dollars-every-style-tumbler-obsessed

A 16-year-old from Alabama says her parents have spent around $3,000 over the last year to help her collect every style and color of Stanley cup available.

"I’m obsessed," Amelia Awad, 16, told the Wall Street Journal recently of the viral tumbler craze. After getting her first cup a year ago, she now has 67.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/stanley-cup-collector-parents-spent-three-thousand-dollars-every-style-tumbler-obsessed

A 16-year-old from Alabama says her parents have spent around $3,000 over the last year to help her collect every style and color of Stanley cup available.

"I’m obsessed," Amelia Awad, 16, told the Wall Street Journal recently of the viral tumbler craze. After getting her first cup a year ago, she now has 67.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/01/20/04/80249005-12985783-image-a-30_1705726640017.jpg

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Bitches be weak.
64oz growler master race checking in.
It's held up fine so far over a year on site.
I used it for beer from the local craft joints, till I stopped drinking beer.
Now just h20.....
Had if for 4 years now roughly.

My 17 kid is all abut them...
Hydroflask...now these...bass pro hats...you name it
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Very nice! And your nail polish is on point!
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#17]
So the YETI thing has gone away?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top