Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.  I'ma wait for when they have more larger ships reworked for the model.     At that point the core structure of it will be mostly dialed in with minimal changes for the future.  Then I'll remap my sticks and start working on my optimal profile.   Will also help me decide if I pick up rudder foot peddles or not.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Latest leak news:

https://h115.substack.com/p/star-citizen-2-years-out

This is really poorly written, but the TL;DR is:

Almost certainly overly optimistic, but the article also talks about reorganizing management within the company that should help. I would expect everything will take at least 50-100% longer than this timeline, but we will have the first indicators by April that give an idea of their progress (or lack thereof).
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I concur with the 50 to 100% longer than that list.   The MMO side going persistent with no more DB resets will be a BIG step, even if only 5 systems.  But they are a LONG LONG LONG LONG way from making that happen.  Too many fundamental game play systems completely missing still.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I played it pretty consistently from 2019- 2021. Went through a few resets. I was mining and hauling with an Org who recruited me as an officer to help train news and build interOrg play. It began to feel like a job. Then the officers of the Org got pissy when I stepped down and kept pestering me to organize Org runs.

When I quit, I had a week's work of refined Quant loaded in my Max heading to New Babbage. I was beginning my approach to the LZ. There was a glitch and I lost my whole weeks worth of work.

I closed out the game and haven't logged back in other than to do updates.

I am gearing up to play soon. Need to get my monitor replaced, plus some other things.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I played it pretty consistently from 2019- 2021. Went through a few resets. I was mining and hauling with an Org who recruited me as an officer to help train news and build interOrg play. It began to feel like a job. Then the officers of the Org got pissy when I stepped down and kept pestering me to organize Org runs.

When I quit, I had a week's work of refined Quant loaded in my Max heading to New Babbage. I was beginning my approach to the LZ. There was a glitch and I lost my whole weeks worth of work.

I closed out the game and haven't logged back in other than to do updates.

I am gearing up to play soon. Need to get my monitor replaced, plus some other things.
View Quote

Hop on it’s fun, just don’t get pirated
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top