Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/26/2016 4:04:43 PM EDT
Last week, I watched "V for Vendetta" and got emotional at the march on Westminster scene, where some no-name extra junior officer yelled at the soldiers to hold their fire.

And then I watched EP VII and saw Finn refuse to join in killing the villagers.

Which made me think....

When Supreme Leader Snoke says "There has been an awakening...have you felt it?"

Was he referring to Rey's Force sensitivity, or Finn's conscience?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Last week, I watched "V for Vendetta" and got emotional at the march on Westminster scene, where some no-name extra junior officer yelled at the soldiers to hold their fire.

Which made me think....

When Supreme Leader Snoke says "There has been an awakening...have you felt it?"

View Quote

Rey's force sensitivity.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Rey. The entire thing is about how she's a Jedi. Ren has absolutely no interest in Finn, it's Rey they're after.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It's all about Rey Kenobi.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rey. The entire thing is about how she's a Jedi. Ren has absolutely no interest in Finn, it's Rey they're after.
View Quote

Finn is also force sensitive.  Not to the level that he can be come a force user, but enough that it improves the odds.

Hell, Han is force sensitive but it's not like there's some blood test to be able to prove it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Which made me think....

View Quote

a player to be named at a later date...
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Force sensitivity doesn't awaken you're either force sensitive or you're not.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Finn is also force sensitive.  Not to the level that he can be come a force user, but enough that it improves the odds.

Hell, Han is force sensitive but it's not like there's some blood test to be able to prove it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine if force sensitivity was determined by how many micro organisms where in your body.
That would be so stupid
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is also.
Probably Lando's son. Lando got down with force sensitive lady
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a midi-chlorian test performed on Aniken in "The Phantom Menace". His reading was so high as to be off-scale.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There was a midi-chlorian test performed on Aniken in "The Phantom Menace".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a midi-chlorian test performed on Aniken in "The Phantom Menace".

Shhh, that never happened.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There was a midi-chlorian test performed on Aniken in "The Phantom Menace". His reading was so high as to be off-scale.
View Quote

Was that some sort of fan fiction thing on YouTube?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Kenobi eh? Is that official?

I sure hope Rey is related to Obi-Wan somehow.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No mystical energy field controls Han Solo. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe she got a Midichlorian injection? It's the new thing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like crap, let's never speak of it again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Disappointing movie was disappointing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One little trick the sith don't want you to know about?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So that never happened?  Was all of episode 1-3 just a dream like the Newhart Show?

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
So that never happened?  Was all of episode 1-3 just a dream like the Newhart Show?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, with the notable difference being that the Newhart show was actually well written, well acted and entertaining.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:31:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe that was really his Operating  Thetan level?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#22]
lol, wrong..

He speaks about the force itself.

The force has its own separate sort of consciousness, and it is connected to everyone, every once in a while the force moves into the favor of one side or the other. Since everyone is connected to it they can feel when tides shift and know that a change is coming, but often dont know until it passes, all they can do is prepare.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

no,,, they are in fact not.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What in the ever living fuck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a theory, one I hope is true.

https://youtu.be/pQbkNH18ZU0
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

how many times has Han uttered the phrase "I've got a bad FEELING about this" when the danger was not yet apparent.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

how many times has Han uttered the phrase "I've got a bad FEELING about this" when the danger was not yet apparent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Han just has years of experience smuggling. He can't see the future. Even he gets boarded sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As soon as I heard that voice, I heard the influence of a trilby.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#31]
what a bunch of DORKS you all are..

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

this level of "discussion" reminds me of the idiot a month ago that was depressed because in the Star Trek series they had not yet moved outside of our own galaxy "with all their technology"...

FFS.. put the gaming consoles in the goddamn trashcan and find a job.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Han just has years of experience smuggling. He can't see the future. Even he gets boarded sometimes.
View Quote

And yet he routinely pulls off impossible moves, like navigating an asteroid field despite the odds being 3,720 to 1, or diving in to the death star trench without being blasted by turbolasers, or attaching the Falcon to the back of a star destroyer without being spotted by the crew.

As if he's playing with weighted dice.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably, those guys have way more time than i do to make up theories on this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And yet he routinely pulls off impossible moves, like navigating an asteroid field despite the odds being 3,720 to 1, or diving in to the death star trench without being blasted by turbolasers, or attaching the Falcon to the back of a star destroyer without being spotted by the crew.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, when the story writer is on your side....
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

this level of "discussion" reminds me of the idiot a month ago that was depressed because in the Star Trek series they had not yet moved outside of our own galaxy "with all their technology"...

View Quote

That's also not entirely true.  In "Where No One Has Gone Before", The Traveler accidentally sends the Enterprise to another galaxy.

Although you are correct it saying that it wasn't really Star Fleet's technology that did so.

Thanks for the discussion point.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Phrasing!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The force, deus ex machina.  Six of one, half dozen of the other.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

View Quote

Are u sure it's just a movie?  

It could of happened in the past, in a galaxy far away...
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's also not entirely true.  In "Where No One Has Gone Before", The Traveler accidentally sends the Enterprise to another galaxy.

Although you are correct it saying that it wasn't really Star Fleet's technology that did so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

Do you have a plate carrier?

How many of your firearms are set up to tier # standard?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the Jedi were forbidden to love or have relationships and were supposed to be celibate, how did that work? Unless they were all stepping out, that is.

Quoted:

..like Luke Skywalker was when Ep. IV started?

Quoted:
Quoted:

Episodes 2 and 3 were real. There was something before them, called "The Scary Ghost" or some damn thing, that I think was some sort of bad fan fiction.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Every Star Wars fan already knows ET is a Jedi.

photo sharing sites

ET gave the force to Elliot with his finger before he went back home.  His finger is "the light".  Elliot is the Force awakening.  How is he going to play into this...

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Relax Grampa, and eat your applesauce.  Mattock will be on soon.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

Lol!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If the Jedi were forbidden to love or have relationships and were supposed to be celibate, how did that work? Unless they were all stepping out, that is.
View Quote

Luke got some piecemeal training, on how to use his power, from a swamp frog. "Here are some nifty tricks, don't be a bad guy," was the jist of it. It's not like he was inducted to some secret Jedi sect where they cared or monitored that kind of stuff.

In none of the star wars movies did it ever say Jedi couldn't love/marry have kids. All the EU garbage has been shitcanned, so anything from that mishmash of crap doesn't count either.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going with Kenobi had a daughter that Luke met and knocked up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

I've literally only seen that guy post that sort of whining in this sort of thread.  Never noticed another type of post by him in any gun, politics, guilty/not guilty thread...nothin.

As pathetic a hobby as he thinks video games are, you'd think he could figure out what a lousy hobby whining about them is in comparison.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet he didn't see his troubled son was going to shish kabob him!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#48]
In the Clone Wars cartoon, I think there was an episode or two where Obi Wan had to protect a woman he was previously in a relationship with or something too. I recall assassin droids being in a box in the cargo hold or something? In one of the early seasons, 1 or 2 perhaps? Anything is possible I guess.

I could be way off, I haven't seen it in a long time and maybe I'm super wrong.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

View Quote

Calm down before you have a stroke.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Every Star Wars fan already knows ET is a Jedi.

<a href="http://postimage.org/" target="_blank">http://s32.postimg.org/siu96j66d/etjedi.jpg</a>
photo sharing sites

ET gave the force to Elliot with his finger before he went back home.  His finger is "the light".  Elliot is the Force awakening.  How is he going to play into this...

View Quote

That wins the internet.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top