Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:47:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Go be a hermit in a desert for 20yrs and see how you look afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL

no,,, they are in fact not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rey. The entire thing is about how she's a Jedi. Ren has absolutely no interest in Finn, it's Rey they're after.

Finn is also force sensitive.  Not to the level that he can be come a force user, but enough that it improves the odds.

Hell, Han is force sensitive but it's not like there's some blood test to be able to prove it.

LOL

no,,, they are in fact not.

It is a fact that Finn isn't? Care to wager?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:59:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
what a bunch of DORKS you all are..

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

this level of "discussion" reminds me of the idiot a month ago that was depressed because in the Star Trek series they had not yet moved outside of our own galaxy "with all their technology"...

FFS.. put the gaming consoles in the goddamn trashcan and find a job.
View Quote

I love Star Wars. I'm obsessed with it. I am also almost assuredly more successful than you are.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:59:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Rey certainly demonstrates natural innate ability to use the force (i.e. outstanding pilot, reading Kylo's mind/feelings while resisting his mind read, Jedi mind trick on th first order storm trooper, evading stormtroopers on Starkiller base, out dueling Kylo with lightsabers). It would also seem that Kylo had never before met Rey, which, if she was somehow related to Luke, would be unlikely.

If you may recall, Kylo was able to see in her head visions of loneliness, oceans, and an island. Fast forward to the end, the secret Skywalker map takes her to a planet with oceans and islands, a place where presumably Luke was searching for the original Jedi temple. Perhaps she is a descendant of the first Jedi?

It would be easy to say that Rey is a Skywalker or a Kenobi. But her story will actually be more complex. Whatever it is, there will be some sort of connection between Luke and Rey, as Maz made reference to on Takodana, that Luke would be in her future, and that she had to let go of the past and hope that her family will come back to Jakku to get her.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why is Kenodi 30something when Luke is born in episode 3 and then in episode 4 when Luke is 20ish Kenobi is some ancient outer space geriatric?
View Quote

Drugs. Left on a desolate planet with nothing to do, he succumbs to reefer madness.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Drugs. Left on a desolate planet with nothing to do, he succumbs to reefer madness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is Kenodi 30something when Luke is born in episode 3 and then in episode 4 when Luke is 20ish Kenobi is some ancient outer space geriatric?

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:20:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s325.photobucket.com/user/smlnbndt/media/Forum%20Posts/1Time/6370525799_cbcc60acd6_b-600x848_zpslthh7qma.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k397/smlnbndt/Forum%20Posts/1Time/6370525799_cbcc60acd6_b-600x848_zpslthh7qma.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s325.photobucket.com/user/smlnbndt/media/Forum%20Posts/1Time/6370525799_cbcc60acd6_b-600x848_zpslthh7qma.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k397/smlnbndt/Forum%20Posts/1Time/6370525799_cbcc60acd6_b-600x848_zpslthh7qma.jpg</a>

That's what the prequels could've been.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I love Star Wars. I'm obsessed with it. I am also almost assuredly more successful than you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

this level of "discussion" reminds me of the idiot a month ago that was depressed because in the Star Trek series they had not yet moved outside of our own galaxy "with all their technology"...

Pit thread anyone?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:23:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Force sensitivity doesn't awaken you're either force sensitive or you're not.
View Quote

I thought everyone knew this...
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's a FUCKING MOVIE..

of course you are, this is GD..
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top