Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 12/11/2017 10:25:57 PM EDT
Well boys, I started a thread about being excited for the new star wars and I just found this.    I am no so excited.

Oh Boy!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Crap..they have to go and gay everything....yuck.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Kinda reshapes Finn's asking Rey if she had a "cute boyfriend" from clumsy pass into girl talk.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope that film tanks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Still less disturbing than the implied incest of episodes IV and V.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
If Disney goes the fag route I am done with star wars.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Great, more 'lightsaber' battles.  They can play destroy the Death Star by shorting torpedoes down the thermal exhaust port.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#7]
After the original 3 movies, I quit watching, that was 1983.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crap..they have to go and gay everything....yuck.
View Quote
And they say there is no agenda.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#9]
So does Finn suck dick or what?

might have been a storm trooper thing

Guess he had to suck a lot of dick to get that sweet storm trooper gig
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If Disney goes the fag route I am done with star wars.
View Quote
Read about Star Wars: Aftermath. It was the first "new" canon book. You'll be done.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#11]
If they are copying the first trilogy as much as they seem to be, then they need a love triangle. They need the Han - Luke - Leia thing and they need it to be as fucked up as unintentional incest... I would laugh my ass off if all of this turns out to be Poe is gay and hitting on Finn, but Finn is straight and hitting on Rey, and Rey is asexual and hitting on droids... and then Rey hooks up with Kylo and they turn out to be brother and sister.

Jedi Mindfuck.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:43:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If they are copying the first trilogy as much as they seem to be, then they need a love triangle. They need the Han - Luke - Leia thing and they need it to be as fucked up as unintentional incest... I would laugh my ass off if all of this turns out to be Poe is gay and hitting on Finn, but Finn is straight and hitting on Rey, and Rey is asexual and hitting on droids... and then Rey hooks up with Kylo and they turn out to be brother and sister.

Jedi Mindfuck.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Jedi Mindfuck.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Freakin genius.  No big time movie critic will have the balls to give it a bad review and risk being called homophobic.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#15]
hope there's no close up of a proton torpedo going into an exhaust port.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Jedi Mindfuck.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Star Wars Return of the Cuck...

Featuring BBC weilding the dark saber...
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Hollywierd and TV has been engaged in predictive programming for decades now.

The single parent family was prevalent in the shows of the '50s - '60s.  The Rifleman, Andy Griffith, My Three Sons, Bonanza are a few examples I recall.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And they say there is no agenda.
View Quote
They said we just want to be left alone in peace.

They said we just want benefits for our partners.

They said they just want to have the same right to marry as straight people.

They said they just want equal representation of LGBT on television shows and in movies...
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Man, I am so tired of this subject suddenly being added to every TV program and movie now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll just leave this here

Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Jedi Mindfuck.
View Quote
You should go out that in urban dictionary.

When you're separated at birth to protect you from the dark side, but unwittingly end up fucking your sibling.

Also known as the deep space Targaryen.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
hope there's no close up of a proton torpedo going into an exhaust port.
View Quote
AKA bulls eying womp rats.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't care, still gonna see it, if you apply your moral outrage to everything you'll be an awfully boring and bored person these days.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#25]
So fucking tired of the SJW bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#26]
OP, did you read the entire thing?

Rian Johnson pretty much shot the ghey thing down. (Though admittedly, he said "they didn't have the opportunity to shove the gay in")
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:58:14 PM EDT
[#27]
J.J. Abrams promised he would add in some homos to star wars.. Gay community has been pushing hard on him to make that a reality.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/21073/jj-abrams-promise-add-gay-characters-star-wars-joseph-curl

Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hollywierd and TV has been engaged in predictive programming for decades now.

The single parent family was prevalent in the shows of the '50s - '60s.  The Rifleman, Andy Griffith, My Three Sons, Bonanza are a few examples I recall.
View Quote
Um... they predicted a trend of fathers with dead wives?
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#30]
After a 40 year time frame and 8 movies, there is a *possibility* two characters are gay and you all collapse on your fainting couches in absolute horror.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#31]
FFS, have not been to impressed with the new star wars and the gutting of 20+ years of cannon.  This may be it for me, as I was fairly sure it would be as cringe worthy as the previous one.  Maybe it will hit the dollar bin and Ill see it then.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#32]
That article was a lot of talk and speculation with nothing actually happening
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
After a 40 year time frame and 8 movies, there is a *possibility* two characters are gay and you all collapse on your fainting couches in absolute horror.
View Quote
Yes because out of the 10 main characters its expected one or two would be gay.  Oh wait no it wouldn't since they make up less than 5% of the population.  NVM
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That article was a lot of talk and speculation with nothing actually happening
View Quote
Shush.

This is GD:

Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They're expecting a $245 million Opening Weekend domestic.

I'm thinking it won't even hit $200 million, due in part to all movies underperforming bigly, and the word of this getting around.

When they stick it In Your Face in movies, when it's not necessary, that's going to turn people off.   They keep tanking films due to SJW crap, and their solution is to add in more SJW crap, assuming the public will give in and accept it sooner or later.   Kind of like the dems doubling down on stupid every time they fuck up.
View Quote
A lot of movie theaters offer pre-order on big features like Star Wars.  I know the theater I'm going to has been sold out open weekend for months.  If there is expectations of an opening of $245 million it will make it and probably exceed those expectations.  A $300 million opening weekend would not be a shocker.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I wonder how the numbers of people pissed there might be a homosex on starwars compare to the numbers of folks pissed there was a black storm trooper I'm episode VII
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe people are just tired of having it shoved in their face (no pun intended).  It's not like this would be an isolated incident.  This would only be the latest in a long line of gay characters that Hollywood has promoted since the late 1990s.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Why are they mocking mental disorders ?
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Enough of tjese boring gay humans.

Jar jar binks and chewbaca need to get it on.

Its 2017. The world  is ready.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#40]
That's it, I am rooting for the space Nazis.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuck, I hope not.  Damnit.  They're going to gay this whole thing up, aren't they?  Damn.  #FirstThreeAndOut.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#42]
If disney goes all faggity with star wars, ill add them to the list right behind lucas. Never forgive. Never forget.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:12:38 PM EDT
[#43]
What a joke
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:13:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That's it, I am rooting for the space Nazis.
View Quote
You mean the government that has lost over a Decillion imperial credits fighting religious extremists?
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I think folks need to calm down and remember just how asexual Star Wars really is.

Across, what, eight movies now we've had all of two consummated relationships. One between an abusive asshole creeper and his childhood crush, and one between a smuggler who smells like wet dog and a princess with daddy AND brother issues. Both relationships ended in separation with confused custody issues.

Quite frankly a pair of gay guys with no sordid pasts who actually stay together would be groundbreaking in the galaxy far, far agay... I mean, away. I can see the tagline now... the only skeletons in their closets are their own.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:16:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I wonder how the numbers of people pissed there might be a homosex on starwars compare to the numbers of folks pissed there was a black storm trooper I'm episode VII
View Quote
Plenty of black storm troopers in the original 3.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm thinking it won't even hit $200 million, due in part to all movies underperforming bigly, and the word of this getting around.

When they stick it In Your Face in movies, when it's not necessary, that's going to turn people off.   They keep tanking films due to SJW crap, and their solution is to add in more SJW crap, assuming the public will give in and accept it sooner or later.   Kind of like the dems doubling down on stupid every time they fuck up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope that film tanks.

It worked in the UK.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yes because out of the 10 main characters its expected one or two would be gay.  Oh wait no it wouldn't since they make up less than 5% of the population.  NVM
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But the gays insist 1/3 of us are gay. More gays, bigger minority, more bennies.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#49]
FFS...
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I think folks need to calm down and remember just how asexual Star Wars really is.

Across, what, eight movies now we've had all of two consummated relationships. One between an abusive asshole creeper and his childhood crush, and one between a smuggler who smells like wet dog and a princess with daddy AND brother issues. Both relationships ended in separation with confused custody issues.

Quite frankly a pair of gay guys with no sordid pasts who actually stay together would be groundbreaking in the galaxy far, far agay... I mean, away. I can see the tagline now... the only skeletons in their closets are their own.
View Quote
Is "gay guys with no sordid pasts" an oxymoron?

Or, can't I say that here?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top