BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't care, still gonna see it, if you apply your moral outrage to everything you'll be an awfully boring and bored person these days.
View Quote
yeah. what's a little compromise here or there when you're winning ?
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
It thoroughly sucked, and I hate it, but it didn’t have Gay stuff. It  had a surfeit of weak, indecisive women characters, and Finn and Poe were reduced to side plots that went nowhere.

Then there was the complete disregard for every plot development laid out in TFA, along with a Luke Skywalker who was weak, cowardly, and pessimistic. 180 degrees away from every other time we’ve seen him in the movies. What a betrayal of the character, and the saga of the Skywalkers.

I hated it, and have lost all interest in what comes next. I don’t care. Let the tempestuous teenager with the 8-pack run the nebulous bad guys. The Disney princess will shoot ice and sing a song, and they will end the Trilogy with a movie I will not watch.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Surprised no ones banged a Wookie or an Ewock yet.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Surprised no ones banged a Wookie or an Ewock yet.
View Quote
Obama did, twice!
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 3:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It thoroughly sucked, and I hate it, but it didn’t have Gay stuff. It  had a surfeit of weak, indecisive women characters, and Finn and Poe were reduced to side plots that went nowhere.

Then there was the complete disregard for every plot development laid out in TFA, along with a Luke Skywalker who was weak, cowardly, and pessimistic. 180 degrees away from every other time we’ve seen him in the movies. What a betrayal of the character, and the saga of the Skywalkers.

I hated it, and have lost all interest in what comes next. I don’t care. Let the tempestuous teenager with the 8-pack run the nebulous bad guys. The Disney princess will shoot ice and sing a song, and they will end the Trilogy with a movie I will not watch.
View Quote
A lot of years had passed since we’d seen Luke in the movies. People get old, burned out, and cynical. I think the story did a good job explaining why, as well as addressing many valid complaints people have had about Jedi behavior in the prequels. Regardless, he came around.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well now we can feel better about playing the "bad guy" in BFII....
View Quote
What, the Rebels?

Empire for the win! They're the good guys.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top