Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Doesn't matter.
They are afraid to watch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Hey it's OK Obama did it"

When we become the enemy to defeat the enemy, we become the enemy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's really going on

Opinion piece from Shapiro who isn't a fan of Bannon, didn't support Trump during the election, and routinely calls Trump out.
"Hey it's OK Obama did it"

When we become the enemy to defeat the enemy, we become the enemy.
No you’re right we shouldn’t play by the lefts rules.  We shouldn’t use their playbook, at least we can be marched into the gulag with our heads held high knowing we lost honestly or we can try to fucking win. Which one do you prefer?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter.
View Quote
- CA now rules the world and made Brexit happen too!  They are now the Illuminati.

Don't fucking care anymore.  I just don't.  Federal Election law is clearly nothing but a selectively activated minefield.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
- CA now rules the world and made Brexit happen too!  They are now the Illuminati.

Don't fucking care anymore.  I just don't.  Federal Election law is clearly nothing but a selectively activated minefield.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter.

Close but no cigar.

CA is just a tool.
Bannon is just a tool.
Who paid for the information to be collected and distributed?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Close but no cigar.

CA is just a tool.
Bannon is just a tool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter.

Close but no cigar.

CA is just a tool.
Bannon is just a tool.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCL_Group

SCL Group[1] (formerly Strategic Communication Laboratories[1]) is a private British behavioral research and strategic communication company. In the United States, SCL has gained public recognition mainly through its affiliated corporation Cambridge Analytica.[2] It performs data mining and data analysis on its audience. Based on results, communications will be specifically targeted to key audience groups to modify behavior in accordance with the goal of SCL's client. The company describes itself as a "global election management agency".[3] London-based SCL was founded by Nigel Oakes who serves as its CEO.[4]
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As they were saying. Emotions over facts.
View Quote
Cite your facts from the channel 4 reports. What is the specific crime?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:32:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As they were saying. Emotions over facts.
There is a myriad of election laws that were violated. I suggest watching the video.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Anything but admit why millions of former Dems voted for Trump in spite of 'illegal Mexican voter collusion' (illegals voting) and the left having a stranglehold on the MSM, FB, YT, print, etc and Obama weaponizing the FBI and CIA.....but there must be a hidden reason Trump won (those posing as 'educated' keep asking themselves)....lol.

It simply could not be the fact that his voters agree with him on borders, trade, taxes, liberal induced cultural rot, etc to name a few in enough numbers in key states to give him the win....it just can not be....lol.

I'm a PA steelworker (USW plant) and everyone I know voted for Trump because of borders, trade, taxes, 2nd amendment, law enforcement (post Ferguson) etc and a disdain for the MSM.

I hope the left keeps blaming 'Russia' and shadowy conspiracy things of this sort like in the OP because it ensures they will loose again in 2020 because they are not changing their positions that made them loose the working class white voter, in fact they are doubling down with their heads in the sand which is fun to watch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anything but admit why millions of former Dems voted for Trump in spite of 'illegal Mexican voter collusion' (illegals voting) and the left having a stranglehold on the MSM, FB, YT, print, etc and Obama weaponizing the FBI and CIA.....but there must be a hidden reason Trump won (those posing as 'educated' keep asking themselves)....lol.

It simply could not be the fact that his voters agree with him on borders, trade, taxes, liberal induced cultural rot, etc to name a few in enough numbers in key states to give him the win....it just can not be....lol.

I'm a PA steelworker (USW plant) and everyone I know voted for Trump because of borders, trade, taxes, 2nd amendment, law enforcement (post Ferguson) etc and a disdain for the MSM.

I hope the left keeps blaming 'Russia' and shadowy conspiracy things of this sort like in the OP because it ensures they will loose again in 2020 because they are not changing their positions that made them loose the working class white voter, in fact they are doubling down with their heads in the sand which is fun to watch.
View Quote
borders, trade, taxes, 2nd amendment, law enforcement (post Ferguson) etc and a disdain for the MSM

Well 2 out of 6 ain't bad I guess.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
borders, trade, taxes, 2nd amendment, law enforcement (post Ferguson) etc and a disdain for the MSM

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been pretty clearly illustrated that any one issue will cause most people to vote one way or the other.

And for some, they'll vote one way or the other based entirely on feels without any concern for actual positions.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There is a myriad of election laws that were violated. I suggest watching the video.
View Quote
Watched it.

Still conjecture and insinuation.
It was nice to see Hillary making her case again that it was Russia that caused her to lose.  Funny no one from Team Trump was offered the chance to counter, but hey, it's Channel 4, the Cat Lady channel.
The reporter ends it saying the issue it is "poisonous, anonymous material" on social media that turned the tide for Trump.
Reading through the BS, it was excellent microtargeting, ground game, and understanding the mechanics of the Electoral College, ie - a Republic, not a democracy - by CA.
Did they serve as a go-between for the campaign and the "anonymous poisoners" that caused Facebook abuse to change the votes of just enough people to steel the brass ring from Her Turn?  We'll see what happens with the CLC filing, but I'm going to bet it'll be as fruitful as everything else with Mueller's and the DNC's charade.
Because CA offered Ukrainian hookers to Sri Lankans for a faux Sri Lankan election is irrelevant to US 2016.

But my God, CA suggested focusing on emotion and not facts to win an election.  The horror.  The horror.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 6:14:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Watched it.

Still conjecture and insinuation.
It was nice to see Hillary making her case again that it was Russia that caused her to lose.  Funny no one from Team Trump was offered the chance to counter, but hey, it's Channel 4, the Cat Lady channel.
The reporter ends it saying the issue it is "poisonous, anonymous material" on social media that turned the tide for Trump.
Reading through the BS, it was excellent microtargeting, ground game, and understanding the mechanics of the Electoral College, ie - a Republic, not a democracy - by CA.
Did they serve as a go-between for the campaign and the "anonymous poisoners" that caused Facebook abuse to change the votes of just enough people to steel the brass ring from Her Turn?  We'll see what happens with the CLC filing, but I'm going to bet it'll be as fruitful as everything else with Mueller's and the DNC's charade.
Because CA offered Ukrainian hookers to Sri Lankans for a faux Sri Lankan election is irrelevant to US 2016.

But my God, CA suggested focusing on emotion and not facts to win an election.  The horror.  The horror.
View Quote
There you go.

Would you rather know all this was going on or just go blindly not knowing?
I like to have as much information from as many different sources as possible.

p.s. Again, this thread is about Bannon and his ties to CA.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top